Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,897 members, 7,844,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Help A Blue Pill Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help A Blue Pill Guy (579 Views)

‘i’ve Gotten To The Junction, I’m Wearing A Blue Gown’ / The Red Pill: Anita Joseph's Husband, Blue Pill Example / Red Or Blue Pill Which Will You Choose ( Photo ) ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Blue Pill Guy by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 07, 2020
My situation now, I'm the guy and need solution to this.

iLegendd

ubunja

Martinez39

cococandy

Re: Help A Blue Pill Guy by ikh777: 11:15am On Mar 07, 2020
explain your exact situation if you truly need help.
Re: Help A Blue Pill Guy by foxxydude: 11:18am On Mar 07, 2020
Man up and tell her how you feel about her
Her answer will either be Yes or No
Re: Help A Blue Pill Guy by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 07, 2020
ikh777:
explain your exact situation if you truly need help.
okay.
Well, I'm currently an undergraduate(finals)student and I just found myself in a situation where its seems I'm becoming interested in someone but kind of difficult for me to approach her. Any solution for this?
Re: Help A Blue Pill Guy by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 07, 2020
foxxydude:
Man up and tell her how you feel about her
Her answer will either be Yes or No
how do I man up?
Re: Help A Blue Pill Guy by MJBOLT: 11:36am On Mar 07, 2020
Re: Help A Blue Pill Guy by Davash222(m): 11:39am On Mar 07, 2020
Betcrusher post=87236j775:
how do I man up?
By manning up.

1 Like

Re: Help A Blue Pill Guy by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 07, 2020
Re: Help A Blue Pill Guy by iLegendd(m): 11:44am On Mar 07, 2020
Betcrusher:

iLegendd

ubunja

Martinez39

No too much preaching in evening service. Click the below link, download it right now and start reading — don't come back to Nairaland until you're done. It will only take you 30 minutes.

Free version of Mr. Friend zone https://shop.wetclef.com/blog/2019/05/30/download-mr-friendzone/

When you're done, don't forget to come back here and give testimonies.

Case closed.

2 Likes

Re: Help A Blue Pill Guy by ikh777: 12:33pm On Mar 07, 2020
Betcrusher:
okay.
Well, I'm currently an undergraduate(finals)student and I just found myself in a situation where its seems I'm becoming interested in someone but kind of difficult for me to approach her. Any solution for this?

yes. LEAVE HER ALONE, YOU ARE IN THE WORST PLACE RIGHT NOW FOR EMOTIONAL BOUTS

See, you are in FINAL YEAR, you have nothing yet in life.... get your certificate and use your NYSC to get many SABIFICATES.

Build yourself to the kind of person a girl of her standard will BEG to have. And am very serious... I do not mean you should let a lady BEG, but that you grow yourself to the point that such ladies consider themselves BLESSED JUST TO HAVE YOUR NUMBER.

That is when you can be confident to approach her. Right now, due to your LOOKS OR POCKET OR EVEN STATUS, you will by default be shy to approach such a lady.

See, there are more ladies to meet and she too has more guys to meet, THE FIRST IS NOT ALWAYS THE BEST.

FOCUS on your path in life and achieve success early, it is misplaced priority to put the cart before the horse,

ARE YOU READY NOW FOR MARRIAGE? ............................................NO
ARE YOU READY NOW FOR ACCIDENTAL PREGNANCY RESPONSIBILITIES?..............................................NO
ARE YOU READY EMOTIONALLY FOR HEART BREAKS/DISSAPOINTMENTS/STRESS?........................................................NO

So don't deceive yourself, your hormones or erection is only pushing you into trouble that you are not mature to handle.

I KNOW YOU MAY DEFEND YOURSELF AND NOT TAKE MY ADVICE BUT IF YOU DO.... life will become a spring of joy, because 5 years from now, you may hate this same girl or you may be married to a more wonderful, richer and humble lady and then you would remember today and laugh at how fooooolllish you were.

So bruv, man up and grow up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help A Blue Pill Guy by proclinician: 12:43pm On Mar 07, 2020
ikh777:

yes. LEAVE HER ALONE, YOU ARE IN THE WORST PLACE RIGHT NOW FOR EMOTIONAL BOUTS

See, you are in FINAL YEAR, you have nothing yet in life.... get your certificate and use your NYSC to get many SABIFICATES.

Build yourself to the kind of person a girl of her standard will BEG to have. And am very serious... I do not mean you should let a lady BEG, but that you grow yourself to the point that such ladies consider themselves BLESSED JUST TO HAVE YOUR NUMBER.

That is when you can be confident to approach her. Right now, due to your LOOKS OR POCKET OR EVEN STATUS, you will by default be shy to approach such a lady.

See, there are more ladies to meet and she too has more guys to meet, THE FIRST IS NOT ALWAYS THE BEST.

FOCUS on your path in life and achieve success early, it is misplaced priority to put the cart before the horse,

ARE YOU READY NOW FOR MARRIAGE? ............................................NO
ARE YOU READY NOW FOR ACCIDENTAL PREGNANCY RESPONSIBILITIES?..............................................NO
ARE YOU READY EMOTIONALLY FOR HEART BREAKS/DISSAPOINTMENTS/STRESS?........................................................NO

So don't deceive yourself, your hormones or erection is only pushing you into trouble that you are not mature to handle.

I KNOW YOU MAY DEFEND YOURSELF AND NOT TAKE MY ADVICE BUT IF YOU DO.... life will become a spring of joy, because 5 years from now, you may hate this same girl or you may be married to a more wonderful, richer and humble lady and then you would remember today and laugh at how fooooolllish you were.

So bruv, man up and grow up.

Thanks jare for putting my thoughts into words. No mind the ediot. You are in final year, you are empty and soon to acquire a worthless BSc paper but overwhelmed with the thoughts and desire of going to talk to one girl. When will these silly boys create threads like i want to be worth 5m before i am 30 any tips.

3 Likes

Re: Help A Blue Pill Guy by We4all: 12:56pm On Mar 07, 2020
Betcrusher:

iLegendd

ubunja

Martinez39

cococandy

Most of these people you have mentioned, know next to nothing about life and relationship. They are just noise makers.

1 Like

Re: Help A Blue Pill Guy by ubunja(m): 1:09pm On Mar 07, 2020
We4all:

Most of these people you have mentioned, know next to nothing about life and relationship. They are just noise makers.
he who makes the loudest noise gets noticed. That's a lesson you should learn.

4 Likes

Re: Help A Blue Pill Guy by foxxydude: 1:43pm On Mar 07, 2020
Betcrusher:
how do I man up?
Why be afraid to talk to somebody you are already familiar with?

(1) (Reply)

Wouldn't Marriages Fare Better This Way? / I Have A Weakness For My Ex Lover But Am Engaged To Another Man? / Nairaland Gurus Pls Help Me Explain Paradise, Heaven And Kingdom Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.