Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,807 members, 7,831,632 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Wouldn't Marriages Fare Better This Way? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wouldn't Marriages Fare Better This Way? (577 Views)

My Girlfriend Wouldn't Detach From Her Siblings. A Bad Sign? / My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer / I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wouldn't Marriages Fare Better This Way? by czarr(m): 7:11am On Mar 15, 2020
What if marriages are like contracts renewed every 4years...like after four years of marriage you are automatically divorced...without any divorce processes and if both parties feel the union should continue they renew for another four years.

What are the benefits:
*spouse would treat each other better.
*marriage would not feel like a prison.

There is infidelity in marriage because people feel caged and they wanna be free deep down, its a sub conscious thing.

Some people can stay in a room from morning till night without going out, but if you were to lock the door and tell them they cant go out, all of a sudden they feel claustrophobic and want to leave the room.

Its the same feeling in marriage.
Renewable contract marriage is the way.

What do you think?
Re: Wouldn't Marriages Fare Better This Way? by Davash222(m): 7:12am On Mar 15, 2020
I think that 4 years of renewal is too much. Say every 6 months for those married to Nigerian women.

5 Likes

Re: Wouldn't Marriages Fare Better This Way? by whitebeard(m): 7:14am On Mar 15, 2020
Lord have mercy

undecided

1 Like

Re: Wouldn't Marriages Fare Better This Way? by Millenniumlady(f): 7:19am On Mar 15, 2020
Davash222:
I think that 4 years of renewal is too much. Say every 6 months for those married to Nigerian women.
Yen yen yen always trying hard tp be relevant

6 Likes

Re: Wouldn't Marriages Fare Better This Way? by dawnomike(m): 7:21am On Mar 15, 2020
I refuse to concur cos so many people will not renew after the 4 years... You will start hearing statements like "well your days are numbered in my life... our 4years will soon elapse and i will divorce you"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wouldn't Marriages Fare Better This Way? by Davash222(m): 7:21am On Mar 15, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Yen yen yen always trying hard tp be relevant
Did I offend you
Have we met before?

3 Likes

Re: Wouldn't Marriages Fare Better This Way? by Davash222(m): 7:22am On Mar 15, 2020
dawnomike:
I refuse to concur cos so many people will not renew after the 4 years... You will start hearing statements like "well your days are numbered in my life... our 4years will soon elapse and i will divorce you"
It’s better than stabbing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wouldn't Marriages Fare Better This Way? by Millenniumlady(f): 7:24am On Mar 15, 2020
Davash222:

Did I offend you
Have we met before?
K

Re: Wouldn't Marriages Fare Better This Way? by cRobo: 7:26am On Mar 15, 2020
smiley

1 Like

Re: Wouldn't Marriages Fare Better This Way? by czarr(m): 7:35am On Mar 15, 2020
dawnomike:
it means they are not happy in the relationship, is that not better than staying in an unhappy marriages and wait till someone feels the only way to be free is to kill the spouse?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wouldn't Marriages Fare Better This Way? by SpyAC(m): 7:43am On Mar 15, 2020
This one go sweet pass, bcs the character /the women of our mothers days are no more

2 Likes

Re: Wouldn't Marriages Fare Better This Way? by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 15, 2020
That’s nonsense.

Last last before you finally say you want to pick one man and spend the rest of your life with him, you must have married and divorced all my male friends and the men in my family.

You know some women can over do.

Also who will be sponsoring these marriages every 4 years? angry

You think it’s easy to make money and spend on a single wedding talk more of every 4 years. As if the women will foot the bills.

Children nkor?

My kids will go and be visiting their various moms in their new home? grin

If a baby comes in before the four years elapsed and we decide to part ways, who owns the baby? Me or the new man she’ll go and marry? grin

Also this your idea will increase infidelity. It will be more easier to go do quickie with an ex wife at the hotel.

And lastly, the women will suffer it most. 99 percent of the women folks will move from one home to another and at the end they’ll have no single property or business to their names.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wouldn't Marriages Fare Better This Way? by czarr(m): 4:12pm On Mar 15, 2020
stupidity:
That’s nonsense.

Last last before you finally say you want to pick one man and spend the rest of your life with him, you must have married and divorced all my male friends and the men in my family.

You know some women can over do.

Also who will be sponsoring these marriages every 4 years? angry

You think it’s easy to make money and spend on a single wedding talk more of every 4 years. As if the women will foot the bills.

Children nkor?

My kids will go and be visiting their various moms in their new home? grin

If a baby comes in before the four years elapsed and we decide to part ways, who owns the baby? Me or the new man she’ll go and marry? grin

Also this your idea will increase infidelity. It will be more easier to go do quickie with an ex wife at the hotel.

And lastly, the women will suffer it most. 99 percent of the women folks will move from one home to another and at the end they’ll have no single property or business to their names.

remember its contractual so no money spent, its a court matter and paper work.

I get some of your points tho

(1) (Reply)

8 Things Nice Guys Always Do Wrong / Nairaland Gurus Pls Help Me Explain Paradise, Heaven And Kingdom Of God / Mistake!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.