Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? (75499 Views)

Wife Of Ex-akwa Ibom Military Governor Evicts Step-children From Family House / Borrowing & Not Repaying: Have You Ever Encountered Such From Family Or Friends? / Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Ezinwa120: 4:29pm On Mar 08, 2020
prettyprecy:

Ode ni e!!!
I am a single lady living alone for over 5 years, and I more sensible than anyone from your entire generation.

No wonder you are still single after staying alone for 5 years, no reasonable man will want to marry someone that has practice staying alone, they can easily leave their marriage over a slightest misunderstanding. In my clime, we practice visiting a girl we have interest in her parents house, uncles, aunts, brothers, sisters or any guardian. How awkward to visit my girl to show my uncles in her house where she crosses her leg and be forming house owner, with bum short. That will be aluuu

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Ezinwa120: 4:31pm On Mar 08, 2020
Ladies stay with your parents oooo or guardians, we are Africans we no be oyibo. This is the singular reason kpekus full Abuja nobody dey marry them except some that stays with their parents

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by twosquare(m): 4:31pm On Mar 08, 2020
What kind of question is this... Are people still in the stone age or what?

Backward and backward. No wonder things are not progressing in this country. All you see is marriage, and marriage, like everyone wants to.

What a dark mind. Who brought this to front page sef?

Àwọn òpònú gbogbo.

1 Like

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 4:31pm On Mar 08, 2020
ILuvMerije:

Really �, I live alone and I am sensible, very sensible
for ur mindgrin

6 Likes

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 4:32pm On Mar 08, 2020
Liposure:
This is d 21st century. A Woman hav d rite 2 do whateva she chooses 2 do
Nonsense... 21st century is not a ticket to misbehave. fvck 21st century !

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 4:34pm On Mar 08, 2020
prettyprecy:

Ode ni e!!!
I am a single lady living alone for over 5 years, and I more sensible than anyone from your entire generation.
I put it to u that u re not sensible. A mad man doesnt know he s mad, a mad man is shameless, the shame is on his family members.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 4:35pm On Mar 08, 2020
victorian:

Don't mind the poster and people supporting him, spewing trash.

What if she's an orphan and the only child, shey they expect her to go and gum body with any family member? So people can say she's a good girl?

Naija mentality so wacked!

I'm an orphan, no sibling anymore, just me and I live alone. If anyone doesn't like it? They should go hang themselves.

Smhhhhhhh.
shut up for fvck sake !

7 Likes

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 4:37pm On Mar 08, 2020
Brightgem:
haaaahahaha! What folly is this? It won't be possible to show you the error of your own thinking so let's just allow reality to teach you a lesson. Your daughter will definitely leave your house to live alone with this way you are thinking, abd it wnt mean she's a prostitute. Times are fast changing.
ogbeni park one side !!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Haddock(m): 4:37pm On Mar 08, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

you really talk like an immature scared child or someone who knows nothing about being an adult.... if you believe that a woman must live with her parents before getting married, even if she is pushing 30, then you need serious help!

MrBrownJay1, Sexylassie2, Kalapizim, Safarigirl and Sarang, you guys got me feeling sorry for you about how you're embarrassing yourselves engaging a little baby in such arguments only mature minds should understand.

Obviously, he hasn't yet learned to wipe his nose or lace his shoes so let him play a little, he is still growing up.

Please, be gentle with MadeINchenzen2, he and the moderator who moved this sick post to front-page need pity.

1 Like

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by victorian(f): 4:38pm On Mar 08, 2020
[s]
MadeINchenzen2:
shut up for fvck sake !
[/s]

Are u hearing voices already?

Smhhhhh
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 4:39pm On Mar 08, 2020
mumumugu:

Why did you call me
lol I was referring to one foolish mumumugu... sorry it went offpoint into ur moniker. his stupidity was too much

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 4:40pm On Mar 08, 2020
openmine:
Everyone needs privacy!
privacy to fvck u mean. nonsense

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 4:40pm On Mar 08, 2020
Smithwilliams826:
Y u dey blast people way dey give you answers na?
They deserve it !

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 4:41pm On Mar 08, 2020
Chiiamaka:
Reading through the comment and I can say you guys truly have time even reply the retard that put up this post in the first place... I am sure the OP or whatever he’s is some low life that can’t stand to see women thriving on their own instead he had prefer them to be at the mercy of men.. I am sure he’s some broke MF
u re the biggest fool that ever owned a moniker in the history of Nairaland! spits*

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 4:43pm On Mar 08, 2020
Ezinwa120:

No wonder you are still single after staying alone for 5 years, no reasonable man will want to marry someone that has practice staying alone, they can easily leave their marriage over a slightest misunderstanding. In my clime, we practice visiting a girl we have interest in her parents house, uncles, aunts, brothers, sisters or any guardian. How awkward to visit my girl to show my uncles in her house where she crosses her leg and be forming house owner, with bum short. That will be aluuu
lol

6 Likes

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 4:44pm On Mar 08, 2020
Ezinwa120:
Ladies stay with your parents oooo or guardians, we are Africans we no be oyibo. This is the singular reason kpekus full Abuja nobody dey marry them except some that stays with their parents
lol.

7 Likes

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Sterope(f): 4:44pm On Mar 08, 2020
You are judgemental and a slowpoke!
MadeINchenzen2:
U re judgemental yet very empty... if u re used to using such lines to feel fly when u re not making sense then u re worse than a slowpoke

2 Likes

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Sterope(f): 4:44pm On Mar 08, 2020
Why the Bleep are you on internet for?

Ezinwa120:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 4:45pm On Mar 08, 2020
twosquare:
What kind of question is this... Are people still in the stone age or what?

Backward and backward. No wonder things are not progressing in this country. All you see is marriage, and marriage, like everyone wants to.

What a dark mind. Who brought this to front page sef?

Àwọn òpònú gbogbo.
it is clear, Ndi ofé Mmanú. empty brains !!!

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by uvie66: 4:46pm On Mar 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
There s no such thing as adulthood for girls. Ideally a lady ought to be with her family until she s married. There are dangers of living alone away from family. A sane society should frown at that. It is rare to find a sensible lady living alone, single.

my thoughts!
What if she never gets married, or she is a lesbian, is marriage a kind of qualification for womanhood ? The last time I checked we are in the 21st century, come to think of it is tiwa Savage not doing fine without a Man....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by uvie66: 4:48pm On Mar 08, 2020
sexylassie2:

Who cares about general impression, my life is my life.
Gbam... your life is your life general impression does not pay your bill
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 4:48pm On Mar 08, 2020
Haddock:

MrBrownJay1, Sexylassie2, Kalapizim, Safarigirl and Sarang, you guys got me feeling sorry for you about how you're embarrassing yourselves engaging a little baby in such arguments only mature minds should understand.

Obviously, he hasn't yet learned to wipe his nose or lace his shoes so let him play a little, he is still growing up.

Please, be gentle with MadeINchenzen2, he and the moderator who moved this sick post to front-page need pity.
u need serious beating. u need to be bundled before u storm the major market with ur madness !

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 4:49pm On Mar 08, 2020
uvie66:
Gbam... your life is your life general impression does not pay your bill
like seriously

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 4:51pm On Mar 08, 2020
uvie66:
What if she never gets married, or she is a lesbian, is marriage a kind of qualification for womanhood ? The last time I checked we are in the 21st century, come to think of it is tiwa Savage not doing fine without a Man....
see how u apply ur brain to serious matter. very appalling. Dont let ur brain put u into trouble. use it well !

4 Likes

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by uvie66: 4:51pm On Mar 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
lol. when u go home ask ur dad or mum what they think about girls living alone before they get married !
Why should someone form an opinion based on other people's thinking.
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by openmine(m): 4:53pm On Mar 08, 2020
[s]
MadeINchenzen2:
privacy to fvck u mean. nonsense
[/s]
That's none of your business!
So its only when she stays with her parents that she wont Fuc.k?
So what if she had no parents?
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 4:53pm On Mar 08, 2020
Sterope:
You are judgemental and a slowpoke!
shut up. I know u are one of those loosed girls who chooses to live alone. Now u av ur privacy so u bring in one new guy every weekend to oil that cunt abi... u even watch blue film with high volume !

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 4:54pm On Mar 08, 2020
uvie66:
Why should someone form an opinion based on other people's thinking.
use ur brain. it's not there for fancy !

4 Likes

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Rukkydelta(f): 4:55pm On Mar 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:

what do you think guys?

Is it okay for a lady to move-out to live alone on a rented apartment as a single person. Than stay with her mum, dad and siblings?

Usually it is prevalent with most guys especially when they get to a certain age, probably after school or perhaps because of an essential need for some privacy and a sense of responsibility.

In my own thought. I think it is dangerous and untimely for a single lady to leave her family to live alone before she s married.

Which kind yeye question be this?

So if she sees a good paying job elsewhere she won't accept it because she wants to be seen as a society good girl?

Most nairalanders has a very bleeped up mentality
Bunch of sexists everywhere
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Michhy123(f): 4:56pm On Mar 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
if you dont know, there s a general impression about girls who lives alone and pay rent. These impressions are not good !

Please tell about the report, so if IAM working in a state in which my parents or any family members are not there nkor ..
My dear everything is about the person involved and the motives
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 4:56pm On Mar 08, 2020
openmine:

That's none of your business!
So what if she had no parents?
She should gather her sibling or stay with an uncle or aunt... u ll never find a responsible girl living alone. Their body count is something else.

4 Likes

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by BHigher(m): 4:56pm On Mar 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
There s no such thing as adulthood for girls. Ideally a lady ought to be with her family until she s married. There are dangers of living alone away from family. A sane society should frown at that. It is rare to find a sensible lady living alone, single.

my thoughts!

This has to be up there with the dumbest posts I've seen this year! What if the single lady works in a city/state different from where her parents live? Are you suggesting she travels from one state to the other just cos she should be in her parents house before marriage?

I 100% agree with the guy who said you are narrow minded. This kind of reasoning is one of the reasons why Nigeria remains a shithole till date. As an adult, you should be able to reason objectively and not bring up mundane topics for discussion. Shiioorr!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply)

My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece / My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) / Hidden Life Rules That I Learned Too Late In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.