Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,796 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) (77625 Views)

Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' / Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano / Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 08, 2020
Islie:

Source: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/kano-instagram-lovers-wedding-postponed.html

why don't they go ahead, since neither of them is in it for pecuniary gains. Why postpone it? We thought their love was so hot?

1 Like

Re: Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) by pacespot(m): 12:06am On Mar 08, 2020
shogsman:

impregnate 46years old woman,are you high.

So are you talking about menopause?
Re: Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) by Cardinaljossy(m): 12:21am On Mar 08, 2020
Owuite ga eme gi inuba ma ogbo nne gi grin
Re: Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) by Solorrman3310: 12:29am On Mar 08, 2020
sbaks:
[b] In fact I support the cancellation (not even postponement) of this so-called wedding. I pray God opens her eyes so she cancels it (not even visa wahala sef). I pray the American government comes to the rescue of this woman that is about to be jilted. That's how Nigerians will be giving us bad image abroad spoiling the chances of the genuine ones (who may be few though). An Hausa man will never allow his son marry a Christian (arna) worse so where she is older than him. I saw the previous thread on this guy with his family and all I could see on their faces was deception and exploitation. This is just an innocent woman seeking for love and all a Nigerian could do is to use the opportunity to exploit her? I'm so ashamed of this country and more so her citizens. Imagine some guys on the first page calling this hustle and saying the village people visited him. If truly the village people are doing this, I would really like to be a part of them as they are doing the country a lot of good. [/b]
jealousy degree holder spotted
Re: Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) by Solorrman3310: 12:36am On Mar 08, 2020
Djmamman:

What ever, the time will come we pray for succesful wedding
Whoever u are,u are a good man or lady. Nigeria needs people like u,i dnt know ur tribe or religion but i dnt care knowing it because u are good,honest and never jealous,am a Muslim i dnt care what u are but i really like u and ur comment. We always pray for good,Boko boys and politicians has succeeded in separating Igbo and hausa,Christians and Muslims and so on because we followed whatever they said,we kill our neighbors that once were like blood brothers. May God unite Nigerians and live a peaceful no harm life,let Igbo sleep in hausa room and hausa sleep with two eyes close in the center of onitcha .

1 Like

Re: Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) by incredible47: 12:38am On Mar 08, 2020
GOFRONT:
Ehen....E don happen..

They wan pour san san for this gentleman garri..

laughter wan kill me for here
Re: Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) by Nobody: 1:34am On Mar 08, 2020
na wao so hausa now dey do yahoo yahoo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) by SmartMugu: 1:34am On Mar 08, 2020
12inchess:

Stop spreading wrong info. The visa ban is on immigrant visaa. Non immigrant visaa are unaffected.
Thanks for the correction. Just double-checked.
Re: Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) by enemyofprogress: 2:08am On Mar 08, 2020
The babe don come Nigeria see poverty and changed her mind
Re: Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) by ogbonti: 3:09am On Mar 08, 2020
SmartMugu:

Thanks for the correction. Just double-checked.

make una dey happy, i guess you guys don’t know that adjustment of status - getting a work permit and green card now in America is like getting water out of stone especially for those people from the affected countries where immigrant visas were banned such as Nigeria. when you get the green card nko, to get citizenship now is even harder and delayed and so many new restrictions have been put on the system that if you ever

1. received govt assistance (welfare of any kind or food stamps) or

2. received a common traffic ticket or

3. you have ever gotten any citation or police report where you were an offender in a minor civil case and

4. things like inability to pay for credit card and it went to collections .. it shows you didn’t have financial support

Which means your application done dey get k-leg be that AND ......

get ready to hear this, even if you are fortunate to get naturalized, if they can prove you committed any crime or unknowingly supported any one in commuting a civil breach prior to naturalization ... (example a class mate who was declared wanted for crime slept in your apartment to evade arrest and you were not aware of his motive)

Even after naturalization you could be denaturalized - other crime could be something as petty as domestic violence eg you caught your wife fvcking someone on tour matrimonial bed and you slapped her or something like even throw things around the house in anger - if there is a police record of that, you can be denaturalized and sent home for that..

lastly if there is any suspicion that you have terror ties (who knows - maybe a careless statement on facebook you made about buhari bla bla bla could be referenced) you can be denaturalized for that.

hmmm a lot is going on here in the US and you are happy non-immigrant visa is still available ? available for what precisely ?

NIGERIANS I BEG FIX THE COUNTRY - never aspire to live in another man’s country - it may be a temporary escape from discomfort but last last stammerer go call him papa name - fix the country - running overseas is not the solution!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) by jaxxy(m): 3:27am On Mar 08, 2020
Punchline33:
So this guy claims to be in love with this woman that looks like deflated tyres? He must be high. His dad is a disgrace. How will he lie down beside her on bed? Can a 26 year old man marry a Nigerian woman who is 46 here? Will his mum allow him? Now he is guilty of materialism like the Hausa ladies he accused. An average 46 year old woman in naija is more beautiful and firm than this woman.

Not every relationship with a much older person is materialic like easily assumed some are actually for love and genuine. Depends on what they have in common. Yh bt most are scams just like our regular ones sef so? grin Lol

Kiss Daniel said love na scam. Lol

1 Like

Re: Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) by EgunMogaji2: 3:36am On Mar 08, 2020
This seems like fraud.

Why tie in the marriage to visa ban?

If they’re in love then they should marry regardless of visa ban. Can’t they live in Nigeria?

Also, CIA doesn’t investigate USC. Also what alleged crime or benefit is the USC accused of that FBI will now investigate her?

Bunch of troglodytes.

4 Likes

Re: Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) by EgunMogaji2: 3:39am On Mar 08, 2020
ogbonti:

make una dey happy, i guess you guys don’t know that adjustment of status - getting a work permit and green card now in America is like getting water out of stone especially for those people from the affected countries where immigrant visas were banned such as Nigeria. when you get the green card nko, to get citizenship now is even harder and delayed and so many new restrictions have been put on the system that if you ever

3. you have ever gotten any citation or police report where you were an offender in a minor civil case and

4. things like inability to pay for credit card and it went to collections .. it shows you didn’t have financial support

get ready to hear this, even if you are fortunate to get naturalized, if they can prove you committed any crime or unknowingly supported any one in commuting a civil breach prior to naturalization ... (example a class mate who was declared wanted for crime slept in your apartment to evade arrest and you were not aware of his motive)

Even after naturalization you could be denaturalized - other crime could be something as petty as domestic violence eg you caught your wife fvcking someone on tour matrimonial bed and you slapped her or something like even throw things around the house in anger - if there is a police record of that, you can be denaturalized and sent home for that..

lastly if there is any suspicion that you have terror ties (who knows - maybe a careless statement on facebook you made about buhari bla bla bla could be referenced) you can be denaturalized for that.

hmmm a lot is going on here in the US and you are happy non-immigrant visa is still available ? available for what precisely ?

NIGERIANS I BEG FIX THE COUNTRY - never aspire to live in another man’s country - it may be a temporary escape from discomfort but last last stammerer go call him papa name - fix the country - running overseas is not the solution!!!!

Be ready to be attacked and labeled an enemy of progress by certain disgruntled quarters grin

2 Likes

Re: Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) by ogbonti: 3:42am On Mar 08, 2020
Okoroawusa:
What kind of nonsense is this?

Because she is American?

i taya ooooo. for the same America why can’t she find a 26 year old black boy to marry?

why go thru the hassles of international romance ?

she wants to use this boy to repair her damaged credit. or pay off her mortgage .. as he works she collects his money and offer him shelter, sex and food

of course sex is what she enjoys which is a benefit to her and then food cost is very low and shelter ain’t a big deal because even if she lives in a beat up place, he stays there he ain’t gat no choice .... hmmm see formula for slavery

who knows he may even be pimping him out to her fellow frustrated cougars every weekend where they can all come and have 3somes....and being a naive hausa boy he will be feeling big that he is pummeling multiple white puna not knowing she is using him

hmmm this woman get plan and the naive boy and his poverty stricken parents don’t know that yet. this is modern day slave trade but the difference is that while in the days of old Africans still had pride and resisted or hated going abroad - they were forced and gagged into slave ships

BUT today we are begging to be shipped away into slavery just to feed our hungry stomachs

hmmm God dey!

1 Like

Re: Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) by EgunMogaji2: 3:42am On Mar 08, 2020
shogsman:

impregnate 46years old woman,are you high.

But me I wish to impregnate Fathia at all cost cheesy

1 Like

Re: Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) by ogbonti: 3:51am On Mar 08, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

Be ready to be attacked and labeled an enemy of progress by certain disgruntled quarters grin

they don’t know what is going on

more than $200 million has been set aside to denaturalize naturalized US citizens who have any form of criminal history before and even after naturalization. many naija who thought getting a US passport was all they needed to start breaking the law here and there are in for a big surprise

some will say those days.. they are now citizens bla bla bla so they can now do anyhow some will be doing scams and petty theft even credit card fraud all that.... many of them will be coming home this year 2020

even those wey beat their wife, fight their husband, nack underaged puna, or have police record of domestic violence.... do
medicaid fraud, do yahoo, romance scams etc many will return this year . na God person dey beg to fit survive here and you guys are praying to come

hmmmmm

who no go no know

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) by EgunMogaji2: 3:59am On Mar 08, 2020
ogbonti:

they don’t know what is going on

more than $200 million has been set aside to denaturalize naturalized US citizens who have any form of criminal history before and even after naturalization. many naija who thought getting a US passport was all they needed to start breaking the law here and there are in for a big surprise

some will say those days.. they are now citizens bla bla bla so they can now do anyhow some will be doing scams and petty theft even credit card fraud all that.... many of them will be coming home this year 2020

even those wey beat their wife, fight their husband, nack underaged puna, or have police record of domestic violence.... do
medicaid fraud, do yahoo, romance scams etc many will return this year . na God person dey beg to fit survive here and you guys are praying to come

hmmmmm

who no go no know

I’ve stopped preaching to them because they call their father a hypocrite. I just focus my energy on supporting the ones who are keen on making it work here in Nigeria.

Na me know how many deportees I’ve seen bundled onto my Delta flights cry

4 Likes

Re: Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) by ogbonti: 4:56am On Mar 08, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

I’ve stopped preaching to them because they call their father a hypocrite. I just focus my energy on supporting the ones who are keen on making it work here in Nigeria.

Na me know how many I’ve seen bundled onto my Delta flights cry

hmmmm very true bro
Re: Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) by hermesprogidy(m): 5:45am On Mar 08, 2020
ogbonti:

Thought you said you were in heaven in Mississippi? The cruelty of the racist Trump administration finally sinking in eh.
Re: Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) by Slimdada(m): 5:57am On Mar 08, 2020
gypsey:
and when she finishes with one niggar, she moves on to another desparate nigga. i pity them niggas.

True talk bro,this white women,dey carry gees

Dey play,e be like dem dey revenge mission thebest thing
To do if your client don love up is to persuade her to deactivate her social media handle, you guys fit find another platform like WhatsApp to be talking

If not u no go know say some kind niggas wey get tight orientation dey work her love for DM
Re: Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) by lollytk(f): 8:12am On Mar 08, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
It's Like Village People Now Use 4G
To Monitor Other People's Progress..
village people no need to use 4g to monitor person life, they already relocated their headquarters to Facebook. Once your relationship is on Facebook just know that the people waiting for your break-up are more than people waiting for the return of Jesus Christ. grin

1 Like

Re: Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) by Iceyjay(m): 8:28am On Mar 08, 2020
Caramelskin:
Motor don jam Isa for Express. So this is how Isa will not go to obodo oyinbo in 2020.
Shut up there!
Re: Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) by Iceyjay(m): 8:30am On Mar 08, 2020
okrote4real:

This guy said he want to marry the white older lady because Hausa women aren't romantic and I think I have to agree with him on that. The first northerner that has said the emotional truth
He's right, infact almost all Nigerian girls are like that.
Re: Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) by Tunex252(m): 9:51am On Mar 08, 2020
Punchline33:
So this guy claims to be in love with this woman that looks like deflated tyres? He must be high. His dad is a disgrace. How will he lie down beside her on bed? Can a 26 year old man marry a Nigerian woman who is 46 here? Will his mum allow him? Now he is guilty of materialism like the Hausa ladies he accused. An average 46 year old woman in naija is more beautiful and firm than this woman.
e b like say u still be learner for this game

Re: Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) by Coquinoqui: 9:56am On Mar 08, 2020
Some of you on this have not go to school but already have degree in jealousy and PhD in wickedness. All of u bashing on the boy can't even chat a local girl, this man brought a lady from U.S if you think its easy try it the moment they hear you're from naija they'll block you. The truth is if any of you had this opportunity you'll grab it... fucking hypocrite....
By the way it doesn't make sense to blame villiage people for this Isa guy foolishness the visa ban doesn't not affect him personally rather it has affected every Nigerian who falls in the ban category. The mistake he made was going public otherwise none of you would have known about it, white women come to naija to marry younger guys all the time there's nothing special about it.
Re: Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 08, 2020
Caramelskin:
Motor don jam Isa for Express. So this is how Isa will not go to obodo oyinbo in 2020.
wait oh, I've been reading this phrase online, motor don jam bla bla. What does it mean? Biko explain
Re: Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) by Caramelskin(f): 11:27am On Mar 08, 2020
Iceyjay:
Shut up there!
pele oo, baba Isa undecided
Re: Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) by Monday60655(m): 11:30am On Mar 08, 2020
He concluded by finishing Hausa women. Is a pity, but at the end if will hear how it ends, we will know whether he is right or not.
Re: Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) by Caramelskin(f): 11:33am On Mar 08, 2020
Blyzz:
wait oh, I've been reading this phrase online, motor don jam bla bla. What does it mean? Biko explain
https://twitter.com/Damzyworld/status/1235249116508278784?s=20
Re: Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) by Plusk4u: 11:43am On Mar 08, 2020
OBoy use this opportunity to make your way out of poverty.
Re: Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) by Iceyjay(m): 11:59am On Mar 08, 2020
Caramelskin:
pele oo, baba Isa undecided
I don't know why this local girl is feeling fly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height / Nigerian Lady Slams Couples Having Sex In This Heat Period / Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.