Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) (77639 Views)

Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' / Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano / Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) by noble71(m): 8:39pm On Mar 07, 2020
shocked
Re: Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) by demoBaba: 8:41pm On Mar 07, 2020
This nah serious mata, for 200level to forget his study enter marriage. Las Las education nah scam
Re: Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) by lexy2014: 8:42pm On Mar 07, 2020
This is d funniest part of d story:

"It could be recalled that the groom’s father had contacted the Nigerian Department of State Services (DSS) to liaise with its American counterparts-the CIA and FBI to conduct in-depth investigation on his daughter-in-law to-be."

D father of d groom must be a comedian

3 Likes

Re: Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) by pansophist(m): 8:43pm On Mar 07, 2020
Mogajunior:
I once advised this guy to impregnate this woman before she leaves for US but he wouldn't listen.

She is 46 lol,
Re: Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) by jevic(m): 8:44pm On Mar 07, 2020
Ceteris paribus them go still marry.
Re: Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) by Fragility6: 8:45pm On Mar 07, 2020
Punchline33:
So this guy claims to be in love with this woman that looks like deflated tyres? He must be high. His dad is a disgrace. How will he lie down beside her on bed? Can a 26 year old man marry a Nigerian woman who is 46 here? Will his mum allow him? Now he is guilty of materialism like the Hausa ladies he accused. An average 46 year old woman in naija is more beautiful and firm than this woman.
You say what? An average 46yr old woman in Nigeria is more beautiful than an average 46yr old white woman? Hello from the otherside

4 Likes

Re: Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) by edoairways: 8:47pm On Mar 07, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
It's Like Village People Now Use 4G
To Monitor Other People's Progress..
Villagepeople you are mentioned
Re: Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) by Punchline33: 8:48pm On Mar 07, 2020
Fragility6:

You say what? An average 46yr old woman in Nigeria is more beautiful than an average 46yr old white woman? Hello from the otherside
go and sample the women round and u will see white women age faster than black women. Only two kids see how she looks na. Go and see naija women with 5 kids at 50 and see how they look sharp

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) by jidxin(m): 8:48pm On Mar 07, 2020
GOFRONT:
Ehen....E don happen..

They wan pour san san for this gentleman garri..

I don tell am e don happen....

1 Like

Re: Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) by cRobo: 8:50pm On Mar 07, 2020
grin
Re: Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) by dimmikel: 8:50pm On Mar 07, 2020
apple ipad air2 avalaible
64gb memory
wifi + cellular
call or watsapp me on 08101091803

Re: Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) by FOSAC: 8:51pm On Mar 07, 2020
Re: Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) by shogsman(m): 8:51pm On Mar 07, 2020
Mogajunior:
I once advised this guy to impregnate this woman before she leaves for US but he wouldn't listen.
impregnate 46years old woman,are you high.
Re: Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) by Mogajunior(m): 8:52pm On Mar 07, 2020
pansophist:

She is 46 lol,
Are you insinuating she can't take in at 46? my igbo brothers in this position wud never allow US ban to be an obstacle. but an Aboki, I wud say a word.

1 Like

Re: Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) by shogsman(m): 8:52pm On Mar 07, 2020
Fragility6:

So you don't know

5 Likes

Re: Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) by Artzdanielsz(m): 8:58pm On Mar 07, 2020
thought na only igbo ladies are materialistic
Re: Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) by dalass(f): 8:59pm On Mar 07, 2020
Happy married life in advance

grin
Re: Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 07, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
It's Like Village People Now Use 4G
To Monitor Other People's Progress..
their own pass 4G oo. Na 50G dem dey use grin. Unfortunately, they couldn't use their own version of technology to better the lots of Africans na to dey do evil. By viewing an ordinary mirror, they could tell what's happening to their victims anywhere they're in the world.

Have you ever walked in an open space where hundreds of people pass hourly and you felt a spider web crossed your face? grin That's the village people's network to locate whom they're dealing with. The network strong pass glo grin

Some achievements aren't supposed to be made public. Once you broadcast it, that's the end.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) by Hotspotbro(m): 9:00pm On Mar 07, 2020
At least if na my Afonja bros, na old mama dey go call wife

1 Like

Re: Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) by Mogajunior(m): 9:03pm On Mar 07, 2020
shogsman:

impregnate 46years old woman,are you high.
So are they just getting married for companionship? Am sure they would want like to have kids.
Re: Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 07, 2020
Why did they postponed it?

They can still legally be wedded and allow the rest things sort itself out.

The most important thing is that they are married.

The young man is not sharp. Lol

1 Like

Re: Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) by Roon9(m): 9:08pm On Mar 07, 2020
solmusdesigns:
Trump cut their ticket

At the dying minute! So no VAR?
Re: Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) by babyfaceafrica: 9:14pm On Mar 07, 2020
pansophist:

She is 46 lol,
and so?.. She no fit get belle
Re: Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) by babyfaceafrica: 9:15pm On Mar 07, 2020
Punchline33:
go and sample the women round and u will see white women age faster than black women. Only two kids see how she looks na. Go and see naija women with 5 kids at 50 and see how they look sharp
those Naija girls u are saying have money.. Because a poor 46 year old Naija lady also has deflated boobs and yansh and no make up to look fresh

2 Likes

Re: Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) by kpada22: 9:17pm On Mar 07, 2020
Well said bro
Kiddllc:
All these boys sef marrying for card. Las las she will use u, tame u, restrict u and worse cage u.. If she's the extremely wicked ones she go hold ur kpali.. Instead of to hustle visa & settle for less we hustle smart here to there and conquer more grounds,test the waters, learn new things to help us expand and if we ever decide to settle outside naija it would be on my terms not on some lady.. well all mallam with him kettle sad

2 Likes

Re: Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) by Fragility6: 9:19pm On Mar 07, 2020
Punchline33:
Amber Rose is how many years bt she looks like a 30+woman

2 Likes

Re: Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) by Fragility6: 9:22pm On Mar 07, 2020
shogsman:

So you don't know
I no agree with that guy
Re: Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) by LONGPREEK(m): 9:25pm On Mar 07, 2020
this one will go for the nearest black dick available
Re: Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) by LONGPREEK(m): 9:26pm On Mar 07, 2020
dimmikel:
apple ipad air2 avalaible
64gb memory
wifi + cellular
call or watsapp me on 08101091803
why does it look like it has corona virus?
Re: Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) by SmartMugu: 9:27pm On Mar 07, 2020
Visa ban doesn't affect nonimmigrant visas. So, there are workarounds.

1 Like

Re: Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 07, 2020
[b] In fact I support the cancellation (not even postponement) of this so-called wedding. I pray God opens her eyes so she cancels it (not even visa wahala sef). I pray the American government comes to the rescue of this woman that is about to be jilted. That's how Nigerians will be giving us bad image abroad spoiling the chances of the genuine ones (who may be few though). An Hausa man will never allow his son marry a Christian (arna) worse so where she is older than him. I saw the previous thread on this guy with his family and all I could see on their faces was deception and exploitation. This is just an innocent woman seeking for love and all a Nigerian could do is to use the opportunity to exploit her? I'm so ashamed of this country and more so her citizens. Imagine some guys on the first page calling this hustle and saying the village people visited him. If truly the village people are doing this, I would really like to be a part of them as they are doing the country a lot of good. [/b]

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) by larrybabanla(m): 9:32pm On Mar 07, 2020
Wetin concern me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

13 Advantages Of Virginity / Nigerian Lady Slams Couples Having Sex In This Heat Period / Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.