Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) (77653 Views)

Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' / Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano / Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) by ogbonti: 12:05pm On Mar 08, 2020
hermesprogidy:

Thought you said you were in heaven in Mississippi? The cruelty of the racist Trump administration finally sinking in eh.

who told you i live in Mississippi? if that is where you are stuck picking cottons too bad for you. so what have i said here that is out of the ordinary? even online you seem to have a big chip on your shoulder nit picking whatever i say instead of just flowing and responding to matters as they come - you are keeping enmity and referencing whatever post you locked up in your mind. guy live free stop all this bad behavior of keeping bad blood - free your mind and enjoy life - that’s if you wanna

i am not even gonna memorize your name here - trust me i don’t need it. that means if u post anything after this, i could give you a like or give u a positive comment - i do no memorize anyone’s name here i just read and respond to comments as they are - live free bro

1 Like

Re: Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) by Caramelskin(f): 12:58pm On Mar 08, 2020
Iceyjay:
I don't know why this local girl is feeling fly

Re: Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 08, 2020
Solorrman3310:
jealousy degree holder spotted
Jealous of what? Is this worth jealousy? My friend this is a curse and no blessing. Besides, I'm blessed. That I'm here on nairaland doesn't mean you know me or know my worth. You don't even know my if I am of dual nationality. I'm rich and my riches are clean. Get your facts right.
Re: Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) by Mraproko1: 1:17pm On Mar 08, 2020
Maybe she tested positive to corola virus ,that's why they cancelled it. Abi!
Re: Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) by mexbee1(m): 3:09pm On Mar 08, 2020
Islie:

Source: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/kano-instagram-lovers-wedding-postponed.html

Oya Village pipu crew wia r thou Lol
bro no dull am ohh wish u all d best

Still on the matter

Go off the Grid today with the power in your hands call us to get a free quote and consultations on all the solutions Dexter Engineering Services offers which are designed and tailored to meet your immediate needs.

Re: Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) by hammerU: 4:09pm On Mar 08, 2020
Caramelskin:
pele oo, baba Isa undecided

wen will the next picture be uploaded? after dat, i will tell u something.
Re: Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) by Legendguru: 4:22pm On Mar 08, 2020
Oh
Re: Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) by victorian(f): 4:46pm On Mar 08, 2020
Punchline33:
go and sample the women round and u will see white women age faster than black women. Only two kids see how she looks na. Go and see naija women with 5 kids at 50 and see how they look sharp

You are right.

My neighbor, he's 60years but looks 55years

His younger sister she's 50years, with 4kids and she's also a grand mother to two of her eldest kids, but she looks 38years. As in very sharp and smart.

Me sef I weak!

Honestly she has a smart and firm body. Defying all odds to grow old quickly.
Re: Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) by hermesprogidy(m): 5:29pm On Mar 08, 2020
ogbonti:

who told you i live in Mississippi? if that is where you are stuck picking cottons too bad for you. so what have i said here that is out of the ordinary? even online you seem to have a big chip on your shoulder nit picking whatever i say instead of just flowing and responding to matters as they come - you are keeping enmity and referencing whatever post you locked up in your mind. guy live free stop all this bad behavior of keeping bad blood - free your mind and enjoy life - that’s if you wanna

i am not even gonna memorize your name here - trust me i don’t need it. that means if u post anything after this, i could give you a like or give u a positive comment - i do no memorize anyone’s name here i just read and respond to comments as they are - live free bro
Lol.. There's no bad blood, cos I don't know you. But it's refreshing when people tell the truth, rather than tell lies to score insignificant points. All the best.
Re: Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) by ogbonti: 8:37pm On Mar 08, 2020
hermesprogidy:

Lol.. There's no bad blood, cos I don't know you. But it's refreshing when people tell the truth, rather than tell lies to score insignificant points. All the best.

God bless you my brother.... happy sunday to you
Re: Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) by Esofruits(m): 5:10pm On Mar 09, 2020
i no no ooooo...
Nuelonyi:
Nah their mata be that oh
Re: Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 18, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

I’ve stopped preaching to them because they call their father a hypocrite. I just focus my energy on supporting the ones who are keen on making it work here in Nigeria.

Na me know how many deportees I’ve seen bundled onto my Delta flights cry

Go USA! NO TO SHITHOLE! Meanwhile Nigerians are riding cheetos dick harder than republicans.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be / Should I Break Up Or Make Up With My Boyfriend? / Cucumber Vs Watermelon: Pre-Wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.