Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Female Student And Boyfriend Left Their New Born Baby Hanging In A Barbed Wire - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female Student And Boyfriend Left Their New Born Baby Hanging In A Barbed Wire (1177 Views)

Jesse Jane And Boyfriend, Brett Hasenmueller Dead After Suspected Overdose / A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) / Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Student And Boyfriend Left Their New Born Baby Hanging In A Barbed Wire by Nobody: 1:58am On Mar 08, 2020
After 9months, you still did this to an innocent baby? Baby that many people are looking for. May God help us. Thank God the baby survived

Students of Federal Polytechnic Oko in Anambra state were greeted by a shocking scene when they came out of their hostel on Friday night, March 6, 2020.

Students who live off-campus in Munachi Hostel, Oko, Orumba North L.G.A, found a newborn baby, with her placenta still attached, hanging from the barbed wire of the fence separating their compound from the empty plot of land beside it.

According to one of the student who said the mother, a student of the school, gave birth to the baby in her boyfriend's room after which they tried to throw the baby over the fence into the plot of land on the other side. However, their aim fell short and the baby got stuck on the fence.

Students heard the child's cry and rushed out to save her. They then rushed the baby to Chukwunoso Hospital opposite the main gate of the Polytechnic.

Following investigation, it was discovered that the child's father is a HND 1 student of Public Administration Department. He pleaded with his roommate to allow his girlfriend to deliver the baby in their room so they could carry out their evil plan.

By the time police officers from the Oko police station arrived at the scene of the incident, the child's father and mother were already on the run.

The boy's roommate has been arrested.

Watch the videos below.
https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2020/03/female-student-and-boyfriend-left-their.html?m=1

Re: Female Student And Boyfriend Left Their New Born Baby Hanging In A Barbed Wire by Nobody: 1:58am On Mar 08, 2020

Re: Female Student And Boyfriend Left Their New Born Baby Hanging In A Barbed Wire by zexy2030(m): 2:14am On Mar 08, 2020
women with their fish brain.
Re: Female Student And Boyfriend Left Their New Born Baby Hanging In A Barbed Wire by CanadaOrBust: 2:24am On Mar 08, 2020
zexy2030:
women with their fish brain.

I bet the man talked/intimidated the poor girl into it

2 Likes

Re: Female Student And Boyfriend Left Their New Born Baby Hanging In A Barbed Wire by zexy2030(m): 2:29am On Mar 08, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

I bet the man talked/intimidated the poor girl into it
yea, but....just speechless, loves the guy more than the baby...I understand anyways...but why fvck raw when u ain't ready to be a father.
Re: Female Student And Boyfriend Left Their New Born Baby Hanging In A Barbed Wire by poshestmina(f): 2:39am On Mar 08, 2020
cry cry cry cry cry
Sweet Lord Jesus!!!
People dey get mind sha .
Re: Female Student And Boyfriend Left Their New Born Baby Hanging In A Barbed Wire by Drakkernoir: 5:46am On Mar 08, 2020
What kind of world is this

Did the baby beg u guys to have sex?.....

Nawah oh
Re: Female Student And Boyfriend Left Their New Born Baby Hanging In A Barbed Wire by vanida6: 6:55am On Mar 08, 2020
eww which kind wickedness is dis angry
Re: Female Student And Boyfriend Left Their New Born Baby Hanging In A Barbed Wire by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 08, 2020
Me to the girl. This is EVIL

Re: Female Student And Boyfriend Left Their New Born Baby Hanging In A Barbed Wire by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 08, 2020
cruxgemmata:
Me to the girl. This is EVIL

Very strong evil

1 Like

Re: Female Student And Boyfriend Left Their New Born Baby Hanging In A Barbed Wire by Skmoda360(m): 8:43am On Mar 08, 2020
mad people everywhere sha

Re: Female Student And Boyfriend Left Their New Born Baby Hanging In A Barbed Wire by proclinician: 8:53am On Mar 08, 2020
21st century Women. I'm always very careful in my dealings. I can't even can again. Once they start to raise voice I'm out.
Re: Female Student And Boyfriend Left Their New Born Baby Hanging In A Barbed Wire by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 08, 2020
Sometimes I wonder how some people jump on their bed and sleep at night with all these evils they commit.
I'm glad the baby is okay and I hope he or she gets good adopted parents.
Lord have mercy. cry
Re: Female Student And Boyfriend Left Their New Born Baby Hanging In A Barbed Wire by SalafRider(m): 9:37am On Mar 08, 2020
Subhanallah
Some have been childless for many years of their marriage but here we got some heartless fvckers torturing this innocent baby. When they were busy skin diving, were they expecting something else different?

(1) (Reply)

You Look Like A Piece Of Chicken Drumsticks - GBAS-GBOS as Erica Slams Laycon / If Kiddwaya Wins, I'll Make Sure He Gives Half Of The Money To Erica -Terry Waya / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.