Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Like I Said, She Is Lying. I Am Not What She Painted Me To Be - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Like I Said, She Is Lying. I Am Not What She Painted Me To Be (14680 Views)

Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend / "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Like I Said, She Is Lying. I Am Not What She Painted Me To Be by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 08, 2020
Jman06:
lol...I will not do that because of my sisters
Good to know u have some respect cheesy

1 Like

Re: Like I Said, She Is Lying. I Am Not What She Painted Me To Be by Ekemeze: 11:31pm On Mar 08, 2020
Ishilove:
Which kind of rubbish is this?? So that ineedtoheal story is another attention seeking story??

AND THE SENSELESS NIGERIAN LAZY YOUTH FELL FOR IT
Re: Like I Said, She Is Lying. I Am Not What She Painted Me To Be by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 08, 2020
Ekemeze:

AND THE SENSELESS NIGERIAN LAZY YOUTH FELL FOR IT
it is not about the story, it's the message and all the bad energy that's already pumping inside the antagonistic genders on this forum. People don't really care whether the story is true or false. Nobody cares about that. It's like when you are asked to analyse a novel, you don't really care if Agbo truly lives in the town of lagoon
Re: Like I Said, She Is Lying. I Am Not What She Painted Me To Be by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 08, 2020
planetx13:

Even if you are 40..... and so What, you are a man and can father kids until you die ....... it's women that should be concerned abt age..... cos once they are 40, that's the "end of discussion for them...... so please bro , don't allow all these hoes confuse you into marrying their kind

Ciao
Google" Andropause" and you'll see how wrong you are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Like I Said, She Is Lying. I Am Not What She Painted Me To Be by Idontgiveafuck2: 11:44pm On Mar 08, 2020
Zoie:

ARE YOU A night night PAPER?
Re: Like I Said, She Is Lying. I Am Not What She Painted Me To Be by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 08, 2020
Idontgiveafuck2:
ARE YOU A night night PAPER?
Google it.
Re: Like I Said, She Is Lying. I Am Not What She Painted Me To Be by Idontgiveafuck2: 11:46pm On Mar 08, 2020
Zoie:

Google it.
ANSWER me FIRST
Re: Like I Said, She Is Lying. I Am Not What She Painted Me To Be by doggedfighter(f): 11:49pm On Mar 08, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
you this lowlife stalker with pimples living in a dirty room in ibadan. I can see your thinking still stinks.
See finishing grin grin grin. Looks like you know him very well
Re: Like I Said, She Is Lying. I Am Not What She Painted Me To Be by doggedfighter(f): 12:04am On Mar 09, 2020
Zither:
You know, as a guy I would attack guys who label ladies the derogatory term 'evening newspaper' as I felt that phrase was used only by hare-brained numbskulls and halfwits that have sewage-clogged minds who are better left to sour away their existence in their retardation. What do I see in this thread? There are like-minded buffoons among the female gender who strive to wrest the fool's crown from their male colleagues and flash their badge of ignominy with pride like the dumb peacocks they are. What do you know? Great minds are alike — so are petty minds.

Moving on.....

Michellekabod2, long time no speak. How are you doing? As regards this issue, the guy and the girl should share the blame equally. For Christ's sakes, they are not kids and they know what they want from life. Both do not want to part from each other as FWBs yet they play the victim card. Don't you think something is amiss? The guy is not resolute in his non-commitment stand. The girl has read the writing on the wall but she chose to stay. There is something they are not telling us but whatever that be they need to give each other a wide berth. I don't want to be judgmental as most on this thread are. As adults they already know what to do. They are not kids anymore.
Cool flows. You are sound

1 Like

Re: Like I Said, She Is Lying. I Am Not What She Painted Me To Be by Ekemeze: 12:05am On Mar 09, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Like I Said, She Is Lying. I Am Not What She Painted Me To Be by Nobody: 12:09am On Mar 09, 2020
Ekemeze:

And you couldn't analyze or argue on it diplomatically? Without insult?

Go through the thread again from the beginning, isn't it full of comments from mentally unstable people?
that's exactly why I said bad energy from antagonistic genders. Most of the people insulting each other already have history of bad blood
Re: Like I Said, She Is Lying. I Am Not What She Painted Me To Be by doggedfighter(f): 12:10am On Mar 09, 2020
Jman06:
Don't let me start using derogatory words on you ladies in this forum because it'll be bloody
Release your arsenals,quick
Re: Like I Said, She Is Lying. I Am Not What She Painted Me To Be by Zither(m): 12:40am On Mar 09, 2020
doggedfighter:

Cool flows. You are sound

I'm flattered. Thanks.
Re: Like I Said, She Is Lying. I Am Not What She Painted Me To Be by DModeCntStopMe: 1:03am On Mar 09, 2020
Dande55:
They are begging a night news paper for marriage and he's proud of saying such.

A very irresponsible man. Your mates are grandfathers now. cry

Is marriage the only criteria for measuring a responsible man?

Everyone must not marry.

Marriages these days that crash within a blink of an is what is still sharking you.

You must be living in delusion?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Like I Said, She Is Lying. I Am Not What She Painted Me To Be by urchcoded(m): 1:04am On Mar 09, 2020
healthserve:

You don't have the details. Quit being judgemental. He's been thru enough already. Let it slide
Ok sir my bad.
Re: Like I Said, She Is Lying. I Am Not What She Painted Me To Be by heniford2: 2:32am On Mar 09, 2020
I have made up my mind from today to always hear from the both side never will i judge from once perspective again.
Re: Like I Said, She Is Lying. I Am Not What She Painted Me To Be by Gentle034(m): 6:11am On Mar 09, 2020
Phenomenal16:
..Ineedto heal....u don hear am from d horses mouth..
Babe move on...
I can't imagine my boo being on naira land

So ur lies for here no go blow abi? Bcoz Las las all of Una na wey dem call women na brood of vipers
Re: Like I Said, She Is Lying. I Am Not What She Painted Me To Be by Phenomenal16(f): 6:13am On Mar 09, 2020
Gentle034:

So ur lies for here no go blow abi? Bcoz Las las all of Una na wey dem call women na brood of vipers
...hahahaha

U r f* ucking not serious are u?
Abeg go to work
Smh
Re: Like I Said, She Is Lying. I Am Not What She Painted Me To Be by Gentle034(m): 6:16am On Mar 09, 2020
Phenomenal16:
...hahahaha

U r f* ucking not serious are u?
Abeg go to work
Smh
If I start to talk believe me u no go find am funny, so kip shut like a keeper and mind ur bullshit.

Yeah am working thanks.
Re: Like I Said, She Is Lying. I Am Not What She Painted Me To Be by planetx13: 6:18am On Mar 09, 2020
Zoie:

Madam Professor...Andropause simply means a decline in the production of testosterone, which will lead to a decline in sexual activity and satisfaction..... it has absolutely nothing to do with semen production which is meant for " fathering kids". Menopause on the other hand means a stop in menstruation which in turn means a stop in the production of the ovum.. Where there is no production of ovum, there cannot be fertilization....
In summary, andropause is only a decline in sexual activity and not a stop in semen production and secondly, it doesn't occur in all men....Whereas menopause is a stop in the production of the ovum which means NO childbirth and it occurs in ALL women.... Hope you get it

Ciao

2 Likes

Re: Like I Said, She Is Lying. I Am Not What She Painted Me To Be by Phenomenal16(f): 6:19am On Mar 09, 2020
Gentle034:
If I start to talk believe me u no go find am funny, so kip shut like a keeper and mind ur bullshit.

Yeah am working thanks.
..lollllz
As i no get mouth abi?
Talk am....
I dey wait
Mitcheww
Re: Like I Said, She Is Lying. I Am Not What She Painted Me To Be by Gentle034(m): 6:23am On Mar 09, 2020
Phenomenal16:
..lollllz
As i no get mouth abi?
Talk am....
I dey wait
Mitcheww

OK, wait for am when Monday biznes close. I need to work so I go get wetin I go use buy dem fish brains out, See ur around fish.
Re: Like I Said, She Is Lying. I Am Not What She Painted Me To Be by Phenomenal16(f): 6:29am On Mar 09, 2020
Gentle034:

OK, wait for am when Monday biznes close. I need to work so I go get wetin I go use buy dem fish brains out, See ur around fish.
..I thought u have sense....is obvious
But wait without working u can't afford.... Until u work
Mehn!
And u r here trolling me
If only I can buy sense
I will buy one trailer for u
Re: Like I Said, She Is Lying. I Am Not What She Painted Me To Be by Sotland: 6:47am On Mar 09, 2020
Phenomenal16:
..Ineedto heal....u don hear am from d horses mouth..
Babe move on...
I can't imagine my boo being on naira land

lol and if he is, what would you do? Do you think is everyone here that has time to engage in most trash people here do or say? Or do you think that everyone likes public affair rel'ship??
Re: Like I Said, She Is Lying. I Am Not What She Painted Me To Be by Iceyjay(m): 6:49am On Mar 09, 2020
Zoie:

Google it.
It isn't as severe as menopause, you think you can compare both men and women smh
Lets take a look at Nwoko that married Regina, he's 60 plus and still strong and agile, he fvcks like a lion.

the op even if he gets to 50 he won't have any problem he can still father childrens.
Re: Like I Said, She Is Lying. I Am Not What She Painted Me To Be by Iceyjay(m): 6:52am On Mar 09, 2020
planetx13:

Madam Professor...Andropause simply means a decline in the production of testosterone, which will lead to a decline in sexual activity and satisfaction..... it has absolutely nothing to do with semen production which is meant for " fathering kids". Menopause on the other hand means a stop in menstruation which in turn means a stop in the production of the ovum.. Where there is no production of ovum, there cannot be fertilization....
In summary, andropause is only a decline in sexual activity and not a stop in semen production and secondly, it doesn't occur in all men....Whereas menopause is a stop in the production of the ovum which means NO childbirth and it occurs in ALL women.... Hope you get it

Ciao
Don't mind her, she just said it out of ignorance.
Re: Like I Said, She Is Lying. I Am Not What She Painted Me To Be by Sotland: 6:53am On Mar 09, 2020
eduman365:

He said he's 36

Even if he is 40 and still single so what?? Is there a age tag for men to marry? At whatever age it is, a man can still father children unlike the women... Why will a man be shame being single at 40?? Here is full of people with low IQ, just a lot of surprises
Re: Like I Said, She Is Lying. I Am Not What She Painted Me To Be by STAdom(m): 7:56am On Mar 09, 2020
Yeye they smell...op dey loose guard
Re: Like I Said, She Is Lying. I Am Not What She Painted Me To Be by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 09, 2020
ProfDview1:
Yes, she is pressuring me too much to marry her... I don't know why the pressure is too much but I av to be honest with her.. Too much.

U guys shud always learn the truth b4 u start pouring blames on me.... You can tell her to move on.. After all, she has her own mind too and I av never forced her to be with me eve after she broke up several times with me.. Even Slept with one of my friend when we had issues. Imagine?

I will be mentioning people dt gave comment on her thread and my first account.

Xhosanostra sassygem101 lefulefu
funmisticqueen2 riele ariza Michellekabod2
what type of comment did those ladies gave? Positive or nagative?
Re: Like I Said, She Is Lying. I Am Not What She Painted Me To Be by hashtagged(m): 8:51am On Mar 09, 2020
Riele:

He wants us to believe him base on his post .

How are we so sure his post is the truth ? .

I'm not saying the girl's side of the story is true but so far , he hasn't denied any of her claims .

This person would always support women no matter the cause lol
Re: Like I Said, She Is Lying. I Am Not What She Painted Me To Be by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:10am On Mar 09, 2020
Hmmmm, you both should stop the drama. I feel for the lady, she loves you otherwise I am sure she would never have stayed with you for all those years. Even if it's not up to 5yrs, you should not have kept her for so long knowing you do not have marriage in mind. I blamed her in my first comment, and still blame her, for holding on ignoring the red flags.

My last advice is, don't you think you two can work this whole shittt out? Think about it, however if you feel love is gone and you truly cannot forgive and forget, then it's ok.
ProfDview1:
LilMissFavvy

1 Like

Re: Like I Said, She Is Lying. I Am Not What She Painted Me To Be by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 09, 2020
Sotland:

Even if he is 40 and still single so what?? Is there a age tag for men to marry? At whatever age it is, a man can still father children unlike the women... Why will a man be shame being single at 40?? Here is full of people with low IQ, just a lot of surprises

Abi... I agree bro. I think like that too so don't get me wrong. I was just telling the lady to stop exaggerating the age. 4 years difference is not something you just approximate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

First Sex With My Virgin Girlfriend. Advice Needed / Guys! How To Eat Your Woman's kitten And She Will Squirt / Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.