Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,122 members, 7,821,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

I'm In the Room Doing This, But She's In the Kitchen Doing This [Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In the Room Doing This, But She's In the Kitchen Doing This [Picture] (18064 Views)

“is My First Time” – Lady Says As Boyfriend Caught Her In A Room Doing “hooku... / Bbnaija: What Tacha And Frodd Were Spotted In The Room Doing Together (video) / Bb9ja: Moment Seyi Was Spotted On His Knees In The Hoh Room Doing This For Tacha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In the Room Doing This, But She's In the Kitchen Doing This [Picture] by ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz: 1:34pm On Mar 08, 2020
SassyGem101:

Not everyone is a sadist like you.

1 Like

Re: I'm In the Room Doing This, But She's In the Kitchen Doing This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:36pm On Mar 08, 2020
SweetBuns:
Where is chenzen?

You wicked o! You want to set this happy thread on fire?

The next thing you'll hear from him is: Loafing loafer with his plagiarized book. He is poor, arrogant, and an idiót. LWKMD grin
Re: I'm In the Room Doing This, But She's In the Kitchen Doing This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:38pm On Mar 08, 2020
Asadujames202:

See fresh boobs.

With this kind girl,
ILLegend are you a virgin?

Of course. Virgin for life.
Re: I'm In the Room Doing This, But She's In the Kitchen Doing This [Picture] by SweetBuns(f): 1:39pm On Mar 08, 2020
iLegendd:

You wicked o! You want to set this happy thread on fire?

The next thing you'll hear from him is: Loafing loafer with his plagiarized book. He is poor, arrogant, and an idiót. LWKMD grin
I even saw a thread where he boasted that he can buy nl
That is when I realized that the guy is gone already. Too much fake life is bad

2 Likes

Re: I'm In the Room Doing This, But She's In the Kitchen Doing This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:41pm On Mar 08, 2020
SassyGem101:

Wow shocked shocked its a small world after all.

I was right behind you and wanted to call you but I said nope. Don't plan on meeting any nairalander.

I think I saw you. Were you not the lady on a wheelchair begging? I also wanted to come give you money, but I was scared. You know, some beggars are ritualists pretending to be beggars.
Re: I'm In the Room Doing This, But She's In the Kitchen Doing This [Picture] by Asadujames202(m): 1:44pm On Mar 08, 2020
iLegendd:

Of course. Virgin for life.

Why the self-torture
Re: I'm In the Room Doing This, But She's In the Kitchen Doing This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:46pm On Mar 08, 2020
SweetBuns:

I even saw a thread where he boasted that he can buy nl
That is when I realized that the guy is gone already. Too much fake life is bad

Hahahaha. Buy NL? Anyway, nothing is impossible. I know he is going through something and my prayer is for God to heal him and give him his heart desires.

1 Like

Re: I'm In the Room Doing This, But She's In the Kitchen Doing This [Picture] by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 08, 2020
iLegendd:

I think I saw you. Were you not the lady on a wheelchair begging? I also wanted to come give you money, but I was scared. You know, some beggars are ritualists pretending to be beggars.

Lol....ugly dude..hahahaha....

Now I know it wasn't you I saw because you just clearly stated where you can be found. In the dunghill.
Cia o. grin grin ugly dude

1 Like

Re: I'm In the Room Doing This, But She's In the Kitchen Doing This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:50pm On Mar 08, 2020
SassyGem101:

Lol....ugly dude..hahahaha....

Now I know it wasn't you I saw because you just clearly stated where you can be found. In the dunghill.
Cia o. grin grin ugly dude

Sweetheart, be careful o! I'm a heartbreaker o! Las las, I'll pick a dumped ring from the dunghill and propose to you.
Re: I'm In the Room Doing This, But She's In the Kitchen Doing This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:52pm On Mar 08, 2020
Asadujames202:

Why the self-torture

More like self-descipline.
Re: I'm In the Room Doing This, But She's In the Kitchen Doing This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:54pm On Mar 08, 2020
Phenomenal16:
Shave or carve ur beards
U grab
U weren't what I was expecting... But then is OK shaa

Okay, dear.
Re: I'm In the Room Doing This, But She's In the Kitchen Doing This [Picture] by yetunsbay(m): 2:06pm On Mar 08, 2020
Riele:
I almost thought that was my kitchen . Looks a lot like it undecided
Yhen Yhen
Re: I'm In the Room Doing This, But She's In the Kitchen Doing This [Picture] by placeofallure(f): 2:15pm On Mar 08, 2020
iLegendd:

Lol. I'm the king of ugly. I guess it's me.

Mouth like goat wey wan bleat, real wor wor grin grin
Re: I'm In the Room Doing This, But She's In the Kitchen Doing This [Picture] by Nat404: 2:15pm On Mar 08, 2020
iLegendd:

I'm a virgin. I'm women's best friend. They stay in the same house without me misbehaving. It's nature. Not all goats eat yam.
Hahahahaha. That sounds cool and funny. She's already in love with you.❤️❤️

When a woman comes to a man's house and spend the weekend, you should expect unexpected.
Re: I'm In the Room Doing This, But She's In the Kitchen Doing This [Picture] by LoveFayfay(f): 2:17pm On Mar 08, 2020
iLegendd:

The main reason I created this post is to entertain people like you who are wayward and don't know how to use their time. I give you something to chew and cry on while I get busy with life. #I'mWicked. Lol.
. Mad ooo
Re: I'm In the Room Doing This, But She's In the Kitchen Doing This [Picture] by LoveFayfay(f): 2:18pm On Mar 08, 2020
placeofallure:

Mouth like goat wey wan bleat, real wor wor grin grin
Omo see savaging. Lol

1 Like

Re: I'm In the Room Doing This, But She's In the Kitchen Doing This [Picture] by placeofallure(f): 2:20pm On Mar 08, 2020
Frank Sinatra said it and I concur:
That success is the best form of revenge.

iLegendd:
Ignore typos because I didn't proofread.

So the lesson here is: in 2016/2017, Buhari hit me with the worst suffering ever. I had no job and people around me who had jobs were losing the one they had. I was almost depressed.

I do come to Nairaland in 2016 to post relationship tips for men for free. A lot of men loved those tips and said they were the best.

Unfortunately, the more they love me and the more popular I came as I dominate the romance section, the more haters I get. They were angry with me because I was taking all the attention.

These haters abused me left and right and just wanted me to fee worthless, but I'm stronger than them. They'll tell me, "You're a jobless fool — your mates are working and you're here writing stupid relationship tips. Go and make money and stop posting useless relationship tip."

The abuse was just too much, so I decided to turn all my posts to different books and start selling them on Nairaland, Amazon, Apple book stores, etc.

Today, these books have made me millions and I can say, everything in the picture above is paid with the money from the book. I have never worked in my life and with these books, I don't see myself ever working in my life.

Everyday, I make money without doing anything. All I do is: withdraw, enjoy, invest, and use it to help people around me offline.

My articles that I was abused on and turned to book pays for all my bills.

I'm now a lazy motherf*cker with free money to spend wisely. I labored for it and it's paying off.

My advice is: be persistence and don't let anyone make you to stop what you have put your heart on. One day, you'll smile to the bank and those you abused or hated you will die in envy, jealousy, and depression.

Kill them will success, not argument.
Re: I'm In the Room Doing This, But She's In the Kitchen Doing This [Picture] by Malawian(m): 2:31pm On Mar 08, 2020
See as you do lips like toto
Re: I'm In the Room Doing This, But She's In the Kitchen Doing This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:39pm On Mar 08, 2020
Originalsly:
4th pic... pot above gas bottle.... not sure... is the pot resting on the burner? If it is... that's really not safe... like a time bomb... but then again... I guess that is normal for your situation.

What's the meat?... but must say your babe keep a well organized and clean kitchen area... can pass any inspection.... pots clean...etc presentation great...... let me see if I can get Ini Edo to come for training.

@bold is scary. Let's talk. Unsafe how? I like having everything two to avoid going to the market to buy more. In the picture blow, I'm using the black one. Is it unsafe?

Also, I have another one outside the kitchen, but I don't see any need to set it up yet because I use mostly electric stove.

So, guide me on where I'm making a mistake.

2 Likes

Re: I'm In the Room Doing This, But She's In the Kitchen Doing This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:40pm On Mar 08, 2020
Also, when I finish using it, I always dismantle it. Abeg, no put fear for my body o! You better tell me what I'm doing incorrectly so I can make amends.

1 Like

Re: I'm In the Room Doing This, But She's In the Kitchen Doing This [Picture] by Geedy: 2:40pm On Mar 08, 2020
She has a nice tits through
Re: I'm In the Room Doing This, But She's In the Kitchen Doing This [Picture] by mydadsboy(m): 2:40pm On Mar 08, 2020
When did NL become instagram or snap chat? cheesy
Re: I'm In the Room Doing This, But She's In the Kitchen Doing This [Picture] by Geedy: 2:40pm On Mar 08, 2020
She has a nice tits though
Re: I'm In the Room Doing This, But She's In the Kitchen Doing This [Picture] by meezynetwork(m): 2:49pm On Mar 08, 2020
iLegendd:
I love keeping my depressed haters busy with things to talk about. So, today, I decided to give them something fun.

I'm in the room kissing and eating fruits, but...

Pictures to be deleted soon.
Smh
Re: I'm In the Room Doing This, But She's In the Kitchen Doing This [Picture] by Amiraqfaith(f): 3:01pm On Mar 08, 2020
iLegendd:

I'll get it this week, but because if the free constant light, I always forget. There was one white one I priced and the lady said it's only 10k, so I'll go for it since I have two cylinders — 12kg and 6kg.

Are you going for the one with automatic shut off or what features does it have?
Re: I'm In the Room Doing This, But She's In the Kitchen Doing This [Picture] by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 08, 2020
omo see flexing cheesy
that ur babe seems to have a nice body
ladies who can cook are bae cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm In the Room Doing This, But She's In the Kitchen Doing This [Picture] by lilyheaven: 3:04pm On Mar 08, 2020
See as fresh tomatoes full market, you are still buying tin tomatoes.
Change ooo

1 Like

Re: I'm In the Room Doing This, But She's In the Kitchen Doing This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:14pm On Mar 08, 2020
Amiraqfaith:

Are you going for the one with automatic shut off or what features does it have?

I don't know the features, but I like how it looks. Is there anything I need to know.
Re: I'm In the Room Doing This, But She's In the Kitchen Doing This [Picture] by Loooooooogstory: 3:14pm On Mar 08, 2020
iLegendd:

It's nature. Not all goats eat yam.
some eat tubers grin
Re: I'm In the Room Doing This, But She's In the Kitchen Doing This [Picture] by Amiraqfaith(f): 3:22pm On Mar 08, 2020
iLegendd:

I don't know the features, but I like how it looks. Is there anything I need to know.

I was planning on getting this one... It's 8.5k... I'm wondering why yours is 10k
Re: I'm In the Room Doing This, But She's In the Kitchen Doing This [Picture] by Ethereum: 3:38pm On Mar 08, 2020
iLegendd:

---

Ilegendd
Before she's done frying the chicken, can you take a few minutes to attend my comment on your thread here, thank you.

https://www.nairaland.com/5638283/life-never-remain-same-picture#86922937
Re: I'm In the Room Doing This, But She's In the Kitchen Doing This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:41pm On Mar 08, 2020
Amiraqfaith:

I was planning on getting this one... It's 8.5k... I'm wondering why yours is 10k

10k under abeg. If I go back, she may even say it's now 15k. The entire town I stay has a lot of things for free like water, light, road, etc. so sellers decided to make prices of things almost times two compared to other states or locations since people love living here because of constant free light from year to year.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. / Nairalanders,,,who Will U Chose? / Should I Tell My Cousin What I Saw Or Remain Silent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.