Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,277 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Leave My Concubine Alone Wife Said As Hubby Catches Her Half Naked In Bed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Leave My Concubine Alone Wife Said As Hubby Catches Her Half Naked In Bed (10827 Views)

Man Goes To Propose To His Girlfriend, Catches Her Having Sex With Another Man / Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man / Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leave My Concubine Alone Wife Said As Hubby Catches Her Half Naked In Bed by Alezy(m): 7:52am On Mar 13, 2020
khiaa:

Alezy, Alezy, Alezy How are you? cheesy
fine and you?
Re: Leave My Concubine Alone Wife Said As Hubby Catches Her Half Naked In Bed by khiaa(f): 8:00pm On Mar 13, 2020
Alezy:
fine and you?

I'm good, I miss you though. cry I have been a naughty girl. sad You're not here anymore to keep me in check. undecided
Re: Leave My Concubine Alone Wife Said As Hubby Catches Her Half Naked In Bed by Alezy(m): 11:25pm On Mar 13, 2020
khiaa:

I'm good, I miss you though. cry I have been a naughty girl. sad You're not here anymore to keep me in check. undecided
smiles....I see and read all your messages.
Re: Leave My Concubine Alone Wife Said As Hubby Catches Her Half Naked In Bed by khiaa(f): 2:18am On Mar 14, 2020
Alezy:
smiles....I see and read all your messages.
Why don't you comment?
Re: Leave My Concubine Alone Wife Said As Hubby Catches Her Half Naked In Bed by Alezy(m): 7:40am On Mar 14, 2020
khiaa:

Why don't you comment?
most times not needed and I ain't totally happy with u. You know this
Re: Leave My Concubine Alone Wife Said As Hubby Catches Her Half Naked In Bed by khiaa(f): 8:10am On Mar 14, 2020
Alezy:

So you are pouting? Can't we get past this?

1 Like

Re: Leave My Concubine Alone Wife Said As Hubby Catches Her Half Naked In Bed by khiaa(f): 8:13am On Mar 14, 2020
Alezy:

So you are pouting? Can't we get past this? Ok, you're leaving the door open for whatever crawls through. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leave My Concubine Alone Wife Said As Hubby Catches Her Half Naked In Bed by Alezy(m): 1:13pm On Mar 14, 2020
khiaa:

So you are pouting? Can't we get past this? Ok, you're leaving the door open for whatever crawls through. undecided
smiles.... You know it ain't open though
Re: Leave My Concubine Alone Wife Said As Hubby Catches Her Half Naked In Bed by khiaa(f): 1:44pm On Mar 14, 2020
Alezy:
smiles.... You know it ain't open though

There is a time limit on your anger, my patience will only last for so long.
Re: Leave My Concubine Alone Wife Said As Hubby Catches Her Half Naked In Bed by Alezy(m): 1:46pm On Mar 14, 2020
khiaa:

There is a time limit on your anger, my patience will only last for so long.
hnnmm....u think? Okay
Re: Leave My Concubine Alone Wife Said As Hubby Catches Her Half Naked In Bed by khiaa(f): 1:47pm On Mar 14, 2020
Alezy:
hnnmm....u think? Okay

Try me.
Re: Leave My Concubine Alone Wife Said As Hubby Catches Her Half Naked In Bed by Alezy(m): 1:51pm On Mar 14, 2020
khiaa:

Try me.
hahaha, as far as m concerned, u know what to do, if u don't do it? Hnnmm
Re: Leave My Concubine Alone Wife Said As Hubby Catches Her Half Naked In Bed by khiaa(f): 1:53pm On Mar 14, 2020
Alezy:
hahaha, as far as m concerned, u know what to do, if u don't do it? Hnnmm

As far as I'm concerned you know where you can go. RIP nigga.
Re: Leave My Concubine Alone Wife Said As Hubby Catches Her Half Naked In Bed by Alezy(m): 1:58pm On Mar 14, 2020
khiaa:

As far as I'm concerned you know where you can go. RIP nigga.
wow....
Re: Leave My Concubine Alone Wife Said As Hubby Catches Her Half Naked In Bed by khiaa(f): 7:06am On Mar 15, 2020
Alezy:
wow....

Ok, I didn't mean it. sad
Re: Leave My Concubine Alone Wife Said As Hubby Catches Her Half Naked In Bed by JohnOkolo: 8:23am On Mar 15, 2020
That sounds like a typical stupid arse Nigerian girl that inhereted adultery from her mother so it doesn't matter how she behaves cus she was born by a slut.

Moralgladiator:
This looks like a pay back. She wanted to get caught. I don't think they have any sexual relationship or even sex. She only wants to teach her husband a lesson of pay back.
Re: Leave My Concubine Alone Wife Said As Hubby Catches Her Half Naked In Bed by Alezy(m): 9:23am On Mar 15, 2020
khiaa:

Ok, I didn't mean it. sad
yes u did
Re: Leave My Concubine Alone Wife Said As Hubby Catches Her Half Naked In Bed by khiaa(f): 9:34am On Mar 15, 2020
Alezy:
yes u did
I was upset you know how I can get when I'm upset. sad
Re: Leave My Concubine Alone Wife Said As Hubby Catches Her Half Naked In Bed by Alezy(m): 4:36pm On Mar 15, 2020
khiaa:

I was upset you know how I can get when I'm upset. sad
how u can get when pissed and u had to say that in public. Weldone
Re: Leave My Concubine Alone Wife Said As Hubby Catches Her Half Naked In Bed by khiaa(f): 1:42am On Mar 16, 2020
Alezy:
how u can get when pissed and u had to say that in public. Weldone

You are the one who initially brought our problems to the public, instead of calling me you said you weren't happy with me, I knew the reason why, and I knew what to do about it.

This statement triggered me and that's why I posted what I did. I was shocked that you would post that in public. Well-done to you. undecided

1 Like

Re: Leave My Concubine Alone Wife Said As Hubby Catches Her Half Naked In Bed by Tochi2020: 7:44pm On Mar 23, 2020
Nawa oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Girls That Will Be Coming With Me To Nairaland Pool Party / Guys Come and Pick your Wife, Ladies Come and Pick your Husband / I Get Wet & Arouse Each Time Am Feeding My New Born Baby | Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.