Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,907 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Does Love At First Sight Exist And Does It Last? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Love At First Sight Exist And Does It Last? (2172 Views)

Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You / Love At Oyo COVID-19 Isolation Centre: Discharged Lady Goes Home With Soldier / "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Love At First Sight Exist And Does It Last? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 09, 2020
fattprince:

I didn't know sir. I said I heard. It wasn't fake love that I can tell you.

All love is fake. Only exists in Holly/Nolly/Bolly wood

1 Like

Re: Does Love At First Sight Exist And Does It Last? by Brunosamel(m): 8:06pm On Mar 09, 2020
I believe it exists
When I met my girlfriend it was love at first sight....
The funniest part was that I was friend to three of her brother for years and I never met her until in my third year in school... I couldn't removed my eyes off her the first time I saw her, she was such an angel that very day...
I went straight to talk to her not even minding if her mom was there, asked for her number she refuse but I persist until she finally gave me her number...

That's how it we started dating and still dating
We have already make future plans of spending our lives together

You can never tell when you meet you one...
It's magical
Re: Does Love At First Sight Exist And Does It Last? by extremelygolden: 11:07pm On Mar 09, 2020
pryme:

Honestly this thing makes my blood boil,
This is when I would advocate you should be "Polite" to him, as in find the most profound insults you can dig and dish them out to him everytime he calls.
Since he wants to act like a ret@rd, treat him like one.

grin grin He sure deserves insults, but unfortunately it's not in my character to be abusive. I will rather block his number than insult him. But I will have to do it in a polite and unsuspecting way.

Thanks plenty.
Re: Does Love At First Sight Exist And Does It Last? by culf: 12:59am On Mar 13, 2020
extremelygolden:

cheesy cheesy Even your proposal would have put the lady in a fright cheesy

Not with what is going on in the country now. Some people have embarked on such journey and never made it back alive.

One has to be careful in making certain decisions.

Like I told him, if he's so heads-over-heels in love like he's making me believe, he should be the one paying the visit.

Hmmm, yeah, one need to be very careful now.

Great decision.

1 Like

Re: Does Love At First Sight Exist And Does It Last? by extremelygolden: 9:55am On Mar 13, 2020
culf:

Hmmm, yeah, one need to be very careful now.

Great decision.

Thank you, Culf.
Re: Does Love At First Sight Exist And Does It Last? by culf: 10:45pm On Mar 14, 2020
extremelygolden:

Thank you, Culf.
you're welcome

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Get Female Friends With Benefits? / Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria / Tiwa Savage Sex Tape Finally Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.