Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,967 members, 7,835,226 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Moving My Family To Canada - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Moving My Family To Canada (2018 Views)

How My Family Escaped Turkey Earthquake - Nigerian Survivor Speaks (Pix) / Inquire On Best Way To Relocate My Family To Ireland / Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moving My Family To Canada by creativedammy: 10:34am On Mar 09, 2020
First of all, if you’re out there, and you’re going through bad times, its your turn, please go through it like a warrior.. better days ahead. I’ve warned you!

So i have A family of Four, myself included (Wife, and 2 amaizing daughters. 4 & 2 year Old respectively).. I’m actually doing this for my kids bc i want them to grow up in a country that actually works.

I have the funds, but here’s the question we don’t have relatives or anything in Canada, so i need suggestions on where we’d live, housing and stuff.. its all new to us bc we’ve never being out of Nigeria..

2 Likes

Re: Moving My Family To Canada by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 09, 2020
creativedammy:
First of all, if you’re out there, and you’re going through bad times, its your turn, please go through it like a warrior.. better days ahead. I’ve warned you!

So i have A family of Four, myself included (Wife, and 2 amaizing daughters. 4 & 2 year Old respectively).. I’m actually doing this for my kids bc i want them to grow up in a country that actually works.

I have the funds, but here’s the question we don’t have relatives or anything in Canada, so i need suggestions on where we’d live, housing and stuff.. its all new to us bc we’ve never being out of Nigeria..

excuse me, are you really talking to me?
Re: Moving My Family To Canada by MamaEEE: 11:39am On Mar 09, 2020

1 Like

Re: Moving My Family To Canada by Hadampson(m): 11:51am On Mar 09, 2020
creativedammy:

Living in a country that works has a price and I believe you know it already.

Express entry immigration program is what you need. Check the link above. Someone has posted it

1 Like

Re: Moving My Family To Canada by creativedammy: 1:20pm On Mar 09, 2020
Hadampson:

Express entry immigration program is what you need. Check the link above. Someone has posted it

Everything has got a price! Thanks for the input, I’ll sure check the link thanks alot.
Re: Moving My Family To Canada by creativedammy: 1:20pm On Mar 09, 2020
Re: Moving My Family To Canada by Temhellen(f): 3:46pm On Sep 04, 2020
Hadampson:

My Partner is planning on traveling abroad soon but we will do a court wedding before he leave.
Pls , what are the requirements for me when I want to join him?
Re: Moving My Family To Canada by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:20pm On Sep 04, 2020
Temhellen:

My Partner is planning on traveling abroad soon but we will do a court wedding before he leave.

Tell him to add you up as spousal or common inlaw partner (Canada, Express entry)
Re: Moving My Family To Canada by Hadampson(m): 6:46am On Sep 06, 2020
Temhellen:

Well, I don't know the country that he is migrating to.

If it's Canada, you can join him through spousal sponsorship and if it's Germany, family reunion is your best bet.

The requirements isn't different from other visa categories. Just get some documents that can prove your marriage with him is real. This is for Canada

As for Germany, just check the documents on their checklist, apply through German embassy website, present the documents required, book visa appointment, go for interview and if approved, move to Germany

Re: Moving My Family To Canada by Foluxolayemi74: 1:52am On Nov 11, 2021
[quote author=Hadampson post=93623246][/quote]

As an employee applying
for visitors visa what the meaning of sponsor inline to the requirementfor applying
Thanks
Re: Moving My Family To Canada by Bifwoli: 1:59am On Nov 11, 2021
creativedammy:

Go settle as far south of Canada as you can bcoz the bitter bitter bitter cold is gonna get ya.You've never experienced anything like it.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Accept 2 Years Working Permit To Spain Or Go 2tru Study Route To Canada / Ok. Nigeria Is Bad, We Wont Come Home. A Graduate Parking Sh: It Abroad, Good? / What Should I Know As A Nigerian Before Immigrating To The UK?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.