Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Second Case Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Second Case Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria (68695 Views)

Three New Cases Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria, Totaling 25 Cases / Third case of Coronavirus confirmed in South Africa / Six More Cases Of Mokeypox Confirmed In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Second Case Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria by Onifademich(m): 11:38am On Mar 09, 2020
davodyguy:
Sad news
God's safety
Re: Second Case Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria by TemmyT002(m): 11:42am On Mar 09, 2020
Legalcriminal:
These bunch of liars at it again.
Another money to be looted

Poor health centers
God save my country

Don't protect yourself, you hear
Re: Second Case Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria by otokx(m): 11:44am On Mar 09, 2020
Thought they said we had passed this stage.
Re: Second Case Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria by Litmus: 11:45am On Mar 09, 2020
My country, Nigeria, where sometimes people get so selfish they loose site of the bigger picture. The excited look on the doctor's face on the picture has suddenly put an image in my mind of doctors, storytellers, native doctors and miscellaneous quacks throughout the realm announcing new cases of Coronavirus Confirmed in Nigeria just for the attention. grin
Re: Second Case Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria by EMXTAN1(m): 11:45am On Mar 09, 2020
Obiaksnews:
With all the details that have being released about this virus, one would think people would have a better understanding of how the coronavirus mutates, Once contacted it sometime takes up to 2 weeks(Incubation period) for the virus to start manifesting symbols, That's why all the people who came in contact with the Italian were closely monitored. I hope you understand now, and would stop making unguided utterances.

Oga read my comment, understand it, if u cant comprehend, pray and ask God to give u the spirit of understanding, so u dont always see things in a dogmatic way.
Re: Second Case Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria by Nmezor(f): 11:52am On Mar 09, 2020
I pray he / she recovers...Coro u don't belong here pls...go away

2 Likes

Re: Second Case Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria by Arrewa: 11:52am On Mar 09, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Too bad
all niggarrrs should keep calm
We aren't scared of this shit
We are going to nip it in da fuckkking bud

Although this Corona virus is not gonna be easy to surpress because as as a real niggarrr i believe this Corona viruse is a failed biochemical or laboratory experiment by scientists which was intended to cure another disease but unfortunately the Corona come turn to a worse disease itself. So getting the cure to suppress it is gonna be difficult

Damnnm
What am i even saying
Too much weed in my system
Damnnn Niggaar
Re: Second Case Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria by mrZENographer: 11:52am On Mar 09, 2020
ovadozes:
Prepare to meet thy God, it is better to die a believer and meet no God than to die an unbeliever and meet a God, in the end you have nothing to lose

In addition to preparing, you impacted people lives positively through the love of God in you.

They will remember you more than an unbelivers who lives a selfish covetous life

1 Like

Re: Second Case Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria by lomprico(m): 11:54am On Mar 09, 2020
Na lie
Re: Second Case Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 09, 2020
ovadozes:
Prepare to meet thy God, it is better to die a believer and meet no God than to die an unbeliever and meet a God, in the end you have nothing to lose
what if you believe in wrong God
Re: Second Case Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria by NigeriaBam: 11:58am On Mar 09, 2020
Italian man witout name
Another contact witout name
Pls oga use d same medicine used in curing d Italian man to heal him too
Abeg am in spirit i dont need distraction
Re: Second Case Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria by abdullkabar(m): 11:59am On Mar 09, 2020
Hopefully, e nogo worst
Let's keep the hope up
Re: Second Case Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 09, 2020
ovadozes:
The virus isn't that deadly.
Re: Second Case Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria by sivel(m): 12:01pm On Mar 09, 2020
Nobody is given a chance to choose his or her nationality at birth. U can still migrate and adopt a secondary citizenship. Try Togo

Kingv:
Covid-19 ignore the politics in Nigeria and avoid this department of hell called Nigeria...we have more than enough issues already

Importantly, if you must visit, head over to Asorock, they have the wherewithal to handle you but the masses don’t

Concerned Citizen
The worst regret of my life is being a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Second Case Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria by byinks(f): 12:01pm On Mar 09, 2020
mvem:
He is clinically stable. The first is said to be recovering. The second will surely recover.
j

Believe this Government at your own peril.
Re: Second Case Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria by LordReed(m): 12:03pm On Mar 09, 2020
ovadozes:

Better to die an unbeliever so that you can tell any god you meet that you didn't believe in any god. Unlike you a believer in one god who meets the other god you didn't believe in and the god you meet is angry because you believed a false god.

1 Like

Re: Second Case Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria by EmekaBlue(m): 12:03pm On Mar 09, 2020
Abegi.....very soon if 2nd case don cure na 3rd case go come up
Re: Second Case Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria by mvem(m): 12:04pm On Mar 09, 2020
byinks:
j

Believe this Government at your own peril.
CDC relays with WHO. You guyz just love bad news. Maybe you will love to hear that thousands have the virus and people are dropping dead on the streets, you will surely want to hear and believe that...

3 Likes

Re: Second Case Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria by Comedian2019: 12:06pm On Mar 09, 2020
Feed him with Amala and Ewedu, he will surely get well.
Re: Second Case Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria by airliner(m): 12:06pm On Mar 09, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Too bad
all niggarrrs should keep calm
We aren't scared of this shit
We are going to nip it in da fuckkking bud

Although this Corona virus is not gonna be easy to surpress because as as a real niggarrr i believe this Corona viruse is a failed biochemical or laboratory experiment by scientists which was intended to cure another disease but unfortunately the Corona come turn to a worse disease itself. So getting the cure to suppress it is gonna be difficult

Damnnm
What am i even saying
Too much weed in my system

For your mind now you have said something
Re: Second Case Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria by Afamed: 12:09pm On Mar 09, 2020
NigeriaBam:
Italian man witout name
Don't die of ignorance.
You don't release the identity and medical records of your patient to the public under physician oath.

Those conronavirus patients in UK / US, their identities are never released to the public.

Part of the law you must sign before allowing to be practicing as medical Drs anywhere in the world, you must not release any medical records of your patient to the public without his knowledge.

3 Likes

Re: Second Case Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria by mvem(m): 12:09pm On Mar 09, 2020
ovadozes:
It means you are a believer because of fear of hell not because you are sure of anything. Your first statement will be loved by many but actually it is hypocrisy. I see many say same thing, it is better to die a believer and go and meet no God. Then there is no sincerity to yourself, you are just playing safe. You don't love God but just want to play safe. Just like saying, make I believe in God, if I die I no see am then I am still safe...if I die I see am I am safe. Then you don't know what you are doing.

In other words, it means no one will be a believer if God himself say there is no hell or I don't exist
Re: Second Case Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria by kristo123: 12:12pm On Mar 09, 2020
What kind of isolation?
Was it self/house isolation or hospital isolation before he was confirmed positive for COVID-19...

Someone please explain.
Re: Second Case Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria by H2ho(m): 12:12pm On Mar 09, 2020
Iies...another avenue to embezzle public funds...trust Nigerians grin grin
Re: Second Case Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria by mvem(m): 12:15pm On Mar 09, 2020
NigeriaBam:
Italian man witout name
Ignorance might kill you. About 98% of Coronavirus sufferers recover because it has a mortality rate of about 1-2%. When you watch the news you don't know a majority recover from it. Mostly the old, sick, immuno-compromised patients easily die. The ignorance I see here, many think you must die if you get it. It is a viral infection, so with good care the body fights it and you recover.

Secondly why should the name of the Italian man be known. The cases in UK, US, Italy, Germany, South Korea etc you think the government comes to national TV to broadcast their names?...for what reason?...nawaoh!

4 Likes

Re: Second Case Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria by sapientia(m): 12:16pm On Mar 09, 2020
ovadozes:

Its like you people are no more sure of this thing ooo

Re: Second Case Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria by Obiaksnews: 12:16pm On Mar 09, 2020
If you don't mind would you like to explain more on what you mean by it "took this long to discover"
EMXTAN1:

Oga read my comment, understand it, if u cant comprehend, pray and ask God to give u the spirit of understanding, so u dont always see things in a dogmatic way.

1 Like

Re: Second Case Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria by mvem(m): 12:17pm On Mar 09, 2020
NigeriaBam:
Italian man witout name
People here really know less about the virus. Many think you must die when you get it. The virus has about 2% fatality rate...which means about 2 in 100 that gets it is likely to die. About 95% recover from it. Recovery depends on the individual. Female are more likely to survive, old people are more likely to die, kids mysteriously don't get affected like others, also people that smoke or have pre-existing lungs problem are more likely to die...due to the fact that it is a flu virus which attacks the lungs. I am surprise with the ignorance I see here. Many think getting the virus is certain death when it doesn't have 100% fatality rate. The death rate is not due to how potent the virus is but how easy it spreads. Meaning more people can easily get it. Its sister Coronaviruses like SARS and MERS had worse fatality rate but were hard to pass from human to human.... I blame the media, they focus on just deaths but not those that recover. There are even people that show milder symptoms compared to others and the virus don't kill them...Every Info is up there in the internet but people prefer the rumor messages and the WhatsApp messages...since the outbreak of Coronavirus I have seen a lot of misinformation..someone here was even saying it renders a male impotent.... It is not surprising, during Ebola outbreak all most everyone did the salt water therapy that eventually killed some hypertensive people...We should try and be less gullible and ignorant...all the info you need is at your finger tips

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Coronavirus: China Delivers Food To Quarantined People Through A Robot (Video) / Anambra: Woman, Houseboy Die After Burning Charcoal To Warm Her Room (Graphic) / Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.