Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,791 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Second Case Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Second Case Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria (68694 Views)

Three New Cases Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria, Totaling 25 Cases / Third case of Coronavirus confirmed in South Africa / Six More Cases Of Mokeypox Confirmed In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Second Case Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria by NairaMaster1(m): 12:17pm On Mar 09, 2020
Legalcriminal:
These bunch of liars at it again.
Another money to be looted

Poor health centers
God save my country

Your eyes will soon clear. Even the US is struggling with this but you joke with your own

1 Like

Re: Second Case Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 09, 2020
sapientia:

Its like you people are no more sure of this thing ooo
We are very sure, God is calling you.
Re: Second Case Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 09, 2020
mvem:
It means you are a believer because of fear of hell not because you are sure of anything. Your first statement will be loved by many but actually it is hypocrisy. I see many say same thing, it is better to die a believer and go and meet no God. Then there is no sincerity to yourself, you are just playing safe. You don't love God but just want to play safe. Just like saying, make I believe in God, if I die I no see am then I am still safe...if I die I see am I am safe. Then you don't know what you are doing.

In other words, it means no one will be a believer if God himself say there is no hell or I don't exist
Just remember that the fear of God is the beginning of wisdom.
Don't you think that God himself knew that if there is no eternal punishment that people will stop believing Him, yes hell was made so that you and I will be afraid so that when we remember the wrath and punishment of the living God we turn away from our wicked ways.
There is no harm in what I said or what would you rather have me say, are we no supposed to be afraid of eternal condemnation??
God is love and yet he is a consuming fire, if you are not afraid I am.
Re: Second Case Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria by Reference(m): 12:25pm On Mar 09, 2020
For your scrap book. The last flu pandemic was in 1918 (peak year). It infected an estimated 500 million of which over 25 million died (mortality similar to COVID--19). Although it is called the Spanish flu, the origins were however unknown. Speculations are that it originated either in the United States or China.

The reason Spain became notorious for it was because they were the only country to recognise it as an epidemic. Other countries remained in denial to prevent general panic which worsened the situation and prolonged its spread. Half of the casualties from the first world war was caused by the flu, with soldiers dying in their thousands in close unhygienic quarters.

DENIAL & CONFLICT are the two greatest allies of the virus. This is not the time to play politics or argue with your wife. Be safe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Second Case Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria by mvem(m): 12:28pm On Mar 09, 2020
ovadozes:

Don't you think that God himself knew that if there is no eternal punishment that people will stop believing Him, yes hell was made so that you and I will be afraid so that when we remember the wrath and punishment of the living God we turn away from our wicked ways.
There is no harm in what I said or what would you rather have me say, are we no supposed to be afraid of eternal condemnation??
this doctrine goes contrary to the all loving God. He uses fear so that you will be safe OR you are saved not because you know God but because you fear hell. I am not a proponent of people preaching using fear. Repent or you go to hell kind of preaching, better you are what you are because you believe entirely in it.
Re: Second Case Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria by SpaceAngel: 12:29pm On Mar 09, 2020
Sad news. Reminds me of ebola era.
Re: Second Case Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria by joshualarry32: 12:30pm On Mar 09, 2020
trusting FG on this, i dont believe them. was it nt the same minister who told as that they have people at the airport checking, when the first case was confirm they give us another story, now the second case (which we dont know of more than that). God please protect us o
anyway check my signature for your NYSC de/re
Re: Second Case Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria by Tblesd: 12:32pm On Mar 09, 2020
stabilizer:
The money allocated must be spent. If you like tell us that the whole people in your village is infected. Nigerians are not gullible like you think we are... More cases, more money spent. Gbayi oga Mi Osagie. Tuale !!!

grin Bad guy. U made me laff sir... Omo igboro

1 Like

Re: Second Case Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria by Reference(m): 12:36pm On Mar 09, 2020
For your scrap book as well:

If you are a mortician, morgue/funeral home owner, casket maker or funeral director and you think your breakthroigh is round the corner, think twice.

In pandemics due to the high numbers involved and the infection regimes elaborate funerals are banned and even cemeteries are closed. The goverment takes over responsibility to dispose of bodies by documenting, taging and finally cremating them. You may then get the ashes by mail.... at your cost.
Re: Second Case Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria by Parrish: 12:36pm On Mar 09, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

Don't die of ignorance.
You don't release the identity and medical records of your patient to the public under physician oath.

Those conronavirus patients in UK / US, their identities are never released to the public.

Part of the law you must sign before allowing to be practicing as medical Drs anywhere in the world, you must not release any medical records of your patient to the public without his knowledge.
[/s]
Re: Second Case Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria by blowjohn(m): 12:36pm On Mar 09, 2020
EMXTAN1:
Taking this long to find out... That would mean more persons might have contacted it.. May God save us all.!

Did u read that the contact was 'already' in isolation?

2 Likes

Re: Second Case Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria by MrBONE2(m): 12:36pm On Mar 09, 2020
Legalcriminal:

Poor health centers
God save my country
grin

Re: Second Case Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 09, 2020
ovadozes:

Men shut up and log out already.

You've been ranting trash all morning long. I hate clowns. FYI
Re: Second Case Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria by OnyesomJ(m): 12:42pm On Mar 09, 2020
Every time Clinically Stable

Keep Lying �!!!
Re: Second Case Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria by PowerGlory: 12:45pm On Mar 09, 2020
Legalcriminal:

Poor health centers
God save my country

Why don't you go to the hospital or quarantine area to verify the case?
It's only truth when it happens to you.

1 Like

Re: Second Case Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria by Theta1: 12:50pm On Mar 09, 2020
Another fake victim with no name
Re: Second Case Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria by atmstyle: 12:52pm On Mar 09, 2020
mvem:
He is clinically stable. The first is said to be recovering. The second will surely recover.
Amen o
Re: Second Case Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria by thundafire: 1:19pm On Mar 09, 2020
Let it be contained oh
Re: Second Case Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria by JasonBoss: 1:37pm On Mar 09, 2020
ednut1:
audio
Una wey dey shout Audio, e go soon clear for una eyes
Re: Second Case Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria by iykbethany(m): 1:40pm On Mar 09, 2020
Anyone that thinks this Corona virus is a joke is just ignorant and uninformed. Your corrupt cum brainless politicians dont need corona to steal. After a they have been looting our commonwealth for ages.

The world is in panic mode bc of Corona, last week 10 billionaires lost 144 billion dollars. Same week the worlds richest economies lost trillions of dollars. Many cities around the world is on lockdown including northern Italy. They even had to cancel many league games in italy last week bc of Corona and some people think it's a joke?

Well the good news is that they will get a vaccine or cure within few weeks time bc the western world is affected. If it were a Nigerian or African problem the western countries won't give a phuk

Last week I listed Top 5 Reasons Why Coronavirus Will Not Last Long
https://iykbethanygistville.com/2020/03/03/top-5-reasons-why-coronavirus-will-not-last-long/
Re: Second Case Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria by berrystunn(m): 1:45pm On Mar 09, 2020
michaellovaldo:
As a Nigerian if u hear medical practitioners/workers wants to embark on a strike including the ones checking on the covid 19 patients....what will be the first thing to do??

Run to Ghana
Re: Second Case Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria by oglalasioux(m): 1:51pm On Mar 09, 2020
ovadozes:
Prepare to meet thy God, it is better to die a believer and meet no God than to die an unbeliever and meet a God, in the end you have nothing to lose

To think 145 gullible people liked this post is pathetic.
Re: Second Case Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria by Amhappy(f): 1:54pm On Mar 09, 2020
Bad news
Re: Second Case Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria by bkool7(m): 2:48pm On Mar 09, 2020
So the Italian and this Ogun man don't have names?

I'm suspecting this govt.
They want to turn this Coronavirus issue into an avenue to call for supplementary budget
Re: Second Case Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria by xest(m): 2:48pm On Mar 09, 2020
Means to steal from the treasury. There is no covid 19 in Nigeria. Quote me
Re: Second Case Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria by kenzo25(m): 2:49pm On Mar 09, 2020
Legalcriminal:

Poor health centers
God save my country
Seeing is believing, try and see the so called person with corona Virus and get in contact with him and if u don’t have it then they re bunch of liars.
I rest my case in bro Shaggi’s voice
Re: Second Case Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria by zakir007(m): 2:51pm On Mar 09, 2020
EMXTAN1:
Taking this long to find out... That would mean more persons might have contacted it.. May God save us all.!
Can't youbreqd? Whether it took long to find out, the people that had contact with the Italian have already been quarantined including this new case
Re: Second Case Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria by zakir007(m): 2:52pm On Mar 09, 2020
Legalcriminal:

Poor health centers
God save my country
You guys said there was no patient with corona, why are you now saying 'Poor health centers
God save my country'
Re: Second Case Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria by EzeNdiAra: 3:01pm On Mar 09, 2020
ovadozes:
[s]Prepare to meet thy God, it is better to die a believer and meet no God than to die an unbeliever and meet a God, in the end you have nothing to lose[/s]
Re: Second Case Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:18pm On Mar 09, 2020
Hmmmm observation in hd

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Coronavirus: China Delivers Food To Quarantined People Through A Robot (Video) / Anambra: Woman, Houseboy Die After Burning Charcoal To Warm Her Room (Graphic) / Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.