Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Second Case Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Second Case Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria (68688 Views)

Three New Cases Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria, Totaling 25 Cases / Third case of Coronavirus confirmed in South Africa / Six More Cases Of Mokeypox Confirmed In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Second Case Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria by maasoap(m): 3:40pm On Mar 09, 2020
LosC:
It seems they didn't get enough money from the first case..

Jesus will keep saving us.

Two sentences and everything is wrong with your post. First, you're ignorant. Two, you're a typical brainwashed. That's all.

Legalcriminal:
These bunch of liars at it again.
Another money to be looted

Poor health centers
God save my country

Time for you to start listening and taking presentations. Time for you to start educating the illiterate ones in your family is now.

No country is immuned to the disease. Time to let go of that rubbish belief that we're immuned against it
Re: Second Case Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 09, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Too bad
all niggarrrs should keep calm
We aren't scared of this shit
We are going to nip it in da fuckkking bud

Although this Corona virus is not gonna be easy to surpress because as as a real niggarrr i believe this Corona viruse is a failed biochemical or laboratory experiment by scientists which was intended to cure another disease but unfortunately the Corona come turn to a worse disease itself. So getting the cure to suppress it is gonna be difficult

Damnnm
What am i even saying
Too much weed in my system
Damnnn nigarrr f*k.

Nawa o
Re: Second Case Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria by virginchaser(m): 4:21pm On Mar 09, 2020
johnchins:
I thought they said the index case is audio shocked

BTW, what about the other persons that this 40 persons might have made contact with?

Oluwa wetin dey transmit via our airways. Safe your children o

Sebi una dey believe Baba.

Believe Baba at your own peril.
Re: Second Case Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria by Niggmatic: 4:45pm On Mar 09, 2020
worldclass68:
What if those kind of virus in the movies broke out...that Zvirus in resident evil, or walking dead... How the world go be sef angry

That's a story for another 'What If'
Re: Second Case Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria by flaggbarnett85: 4:57pm On Mar 09, 2020
Nawaoo

zzzz//////
Re: Second Case Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria by DarkJeddi(m): 5:08pm On Mar 09, 2020
ovadozes:
Prepare to meet thy God, it is better to die a believer and meet no God than to die an unbeliever and meet a God, in the end you have nothing to lose
Spending your lifetime praying and sowing seed to a nonexistent God is a lot to lose..
Re: Second Case Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria by bluefilm: 5:12pm On Mar 09, 2020
Thank God for this latest ASUU strike.

At least, no student will come now and infect me in my class.

Let me use this our strike to self quarantine myself as a preventive measure.

Meanwhile...

FG abeg make una pay us this our February salary.

I wan use am dey enjoy the strike, aswear!!!
Re: Second Case Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria by Dreyton36: 5:35pm On Mar 09, 2020
As buhari never sign check , what do you expect
Na for them to bring up more cares na
Re: Second Case Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria by siwhoh(m): 5:43pm On Mar 09, 2020
ovadozes:
Prepare to meet thy God, it is better to die a believer and meet no God than to die an unbeliever and meet a God, in the end you have nothing to lose
True talk, but then i thought this virus can't affect a black man. Guess i was wrong
Re: Second Case Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria by iamso9ce(m): 5:53pm On Mar 09, 2020
SCAM....
Re: Second Case Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria by TheStarsAlign: 8:30pm On Mar 09, 2020
ovadozes:

Bless up man. This is real stuff right here!
Re: Second Case Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria by EmmaOgbu(m): 8:45pm On Mar 09, 2020
Na lie, this is looting formula.

OK, if it is true?

What is their name?
Re: Second Case Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria by jollanson(m): 9:24pm On Mar 09, 2020
There is nothing like corona virus in Nigeria.....thus are fake news.
Scammers
Re: Second Case Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria by DonroxyII: 10:07pm On Mar 09, 2020
ovadozes:
But God doesn't like Gamble ooo, It is either you believe or you don't..... He hate being Mocked grin
Re: Second Case Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria by DannyBrains(m): 12:13am On Mar 10, 2020
Wahala wa oooo...eko oni bajè ooooo cry undecided
Re: Second Case Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria by Esteemval(f): 4:11am On Mar 10, 2020
Good morning everyone, please someone should subscribe for me, let me browse my course outline please, the lecturer didn't complete his lecture and exams is few days away. #1000 will go a long way, thanks and God bless you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) / My Sister's Foot And Toe Are Causing Her A Lot Of Pain (Pictures) / Man Discovers A Lady Has Breast Lump During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.