Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government (83616 Views)

Lawmaker, Tijjani Abdulkadir Jobe Beaten By Kano Youths Over Non-Performance / Sanusi's Grandfather, Muhammadu Sanusi Was Dethroned By Ahmadu Bello / Sanusi Lamido: Suspended By President, Dethroned By Governor: Turbulent Journey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by GamalNasser: 1:03pm On Mar 09, 2020
Parrish:
chaiii me too
I was even rating Emirate and Sultan with Saudi and other Arabians not knowing that ordinary governor not even a president can trash the seat
lol
this singular act has rubbished the tittle only

Which governor , it's local govt Chairman that can depose him self ..

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by Jesuyinka01(m): 1:03pm On Mar 09, 2020
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by HQuadreal: 1:04pm On Mar 09, 2020
WTF.... Not the first sha, abacha don do am before...
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by Mailthaddeus(m): 1:05pm On Mar 09, 2020
Pray never to have an enemy like Ganduje.
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by kurupt1: 1:06pm On Mar 09, 2020
kennosklint:
Enemies of Goodluck Jonathan at the receiving end. Kpele oh
Aren't you tired of spewing this gibberish at every opportunity.Nna hapu Johnathan na Buhari,ha niile but ofu Ife!

5 Likes

Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by Talknochip(m): 1:06pm On Mar 09, 2020
Smh.
Truth is, the northern elites are irredemable.

They dont like reforms that will change the way their subjects think. especially if its about reforming their beliefs and culture which is already swallowed by the islamic religion.

They hate the truth and they dont forgive easily.

Emir Sanusi was a rear bred.

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by abuhari: 1:06pm On Mar 09, 2020
I'm happy
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by iammo(m): 1:07pm On Mar 09, 2020
Bye Bye Sanusi
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by idesylvester(m): 1:07pm On Mar 09, 2020
Witcher:
Hahahaha.. he runs his mouth to much but I don't think it's will be recall or something because he av many suppoters including the like of Dangote. Anyways he achieve his dream let him go back to the public that museum didn't suits him
u r wrong, he tell them the truth about the future of the north. They believe he's going against there religion

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by wilcox(m): 1:07pm On Mar 09, 2020
I saw it coming
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by Excuzeme: 1:08pm On Mar 09, 2020
johnlegend01:
Really?

Well, maybe I did not really follow the feud between Ganduje and Sanusi though. I still find it amazing how he is being dethroned by Ganduje. There must still be some drama left.

Nigerian Traditional System was RUINEd by the military, when they gave the military Governors of those days, the Power to appoint and remove first class Obas in their state and then constitutionalised it.
The reason they did so was to whip the Obas/Emirs into line because local people will rather listen to their traditional rulers than their military Governors and when the military misbehaves, the traditional rulers were always trying to checkmate them.

But when that same consitutional powers was passed down to these useless set of criminals occupying Governorship seats, they began to use it as a political weapon.
Just imagine a criminal like Gandollar, dethroning and Emir, imagine a Tinubu using the stool of Oba of Lagos as a payback favor to Akiolu, imagine the former Osun state Governor Alfa Aregbe, installing a tout like the Oluwo of Iwo, as a King?

All these nonsense was then made worse when the traditional rulers also go abegging the Governors for money and not respect themselves.
So, the traditional system have been completely destroyed by these looters called Governors and Gandollar is no exception.

Sanusi is a very cosmopolital and cerebral person, l am sure there are lots of things he can still achieve, including beecoming a Governor of Kano state or even a President of Nigeria in future. Its not the end of his world, for certain.

3 Likes

Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by Kolinakano: 1:08pm On Mar 09, 2020
Inkling:
Liar

Is not lie!
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by NigeriaBam: 1:08pm On Mar 09, 2020
Chaiiii
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by SaintLucia: 1:08pm On Mar 09, 2020
Witcher:
Hahahaha.. he runs his mouth to much but I don't think it's will be recall or something because he av many suppoters including the like of Dangote. Anyways he achieve his dream let him go back to the public that museum didn't suits him
IPOB analyst, make I wait and hear from Dangote sef......
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by macof(m): 1:08pm On Mar 09, 2020
datola:
I don't understand what Sanusi, a supposed brilliant economist was looking for by leaving as CBN governor to become Emir of Kano.

He should leave the traditionalists and politicians and go to a productive sector where his skills are highly sought.

Ganduje is mean sha and Buhari is always mute!

I don't really understand what is Traditionalist about an Emir.
That's some theocratic Arab influenced culture
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by zoedew: 1:08pm On Mar 09, 2020
Now.
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by EcoBrick: 1:09pm On Mar 09, 2020
Well, it is for his own good. He is too sophisticated for that throne anyway.
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by hAlexandro(m): 1:09pm On Mar 09, 2020
SO LITERALLY GANUJE FINISHED AND HUMBLED SANUSI. ANY CHANCE SANUSI MIGHT GO TO COURT[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by KwaraRat: 1:09pm On Mar 09, 2020
Excuzeme:

Nigerian Traditional System was RUINEd by the military, when they gave the military Governors of those days, the Power to appoint and remove first class Obas in their state and then constitutionalised it.
The reason they did so was to whip the Obas/Emirs into line because local people will rather listen to their traditional rulers than their military Governors and when the military misbehaves, the traditional rulers were always trying to checkmate them.

But when that same consitutional powers was passed down to these useless set of criminals occupying Governorship seats, they began to use it as a political weapon.
Just imagine a criminal like Gandollar, dethroning and Emir, imagine a Tinubu using the stool of Oba of Lagos as a payback favor to Akiolu, imagine the former Osun state Governor Alfa Aregbe, installing a tout like the Oluwo of Iwo, as a King?

All these nonsense was then made worse when the traditional rulers also go abegging the Governors for money and not respect themselves.
So, the traditional system have been completely destroyed by these looters called Governors and Gandollar is no exception.

Sanusi is a very cosmopolital and cerebral person, l am sure there are lots of things he can still achieve, including beecoming a Governor of Kano state or even a President of Nigeria in future. Its not the end of his world, for certain.

Not true.

The British Colonial Govt were the ones that gave final authorization and recognition to all traditional or religious heads.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by dahnimoh(m): 1:09pm On Mar 09, 2020
Na wao
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by Teespice(f): 1:09pm On Mar 09, 2020
wow.

Kano people will never get an emir like Sanusi in a very long time to come since they are allergic to hearing the truth about their lifestyle.

as for that Ganduje, immunity does not last forever. I hope your successor will not tow your path when the time comes.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by blowjohn(m): 1:10pm On Mar 09, 2020
datola:
I don't understand what Sanusi, a supposed brilliant economist was looking for by leaving as CBN governor to become Emir of Kano.

He should leave the traditionalists and politicians and go to a productive sector where his skills are highly sought.

Ganduje is mean sha and Buhari is always mute!

Uv said it all!

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by joshualarry32: 1:11pm On Mar 09, 2020
gandollar, i guess the battle just starting in your state. bt sanusi just dey waste his talent for there. he said if the north is not careful they will destroy them self. which i just pray the south disintegrate from them before that.

contact me for you NYSC relocation and redeployment
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by emerged01(m): 1:11pm On Mar 09, 2020
When you are in power,think of tomorrow.
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by zoedew: 1:11pm On Mar 09, 2020
Witcher:
Hahahaha.. he runs his mouth anyhow but I don't think it's will be recall or something because he av many suppoters including the like of Dangote. Anyways he achieve his dream let him go back to the public that museum didn't suits him.... It's like the SSG announced the removal not the house of assembly so I don't think it will means much

Dangote is understandably AGIP!
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by KwaraRat: 1:11pm On Mar 09, 2020
macof:
I don't really understand what is Traditionalist about an Emir.
That's some theocratic Arab influenced culture

The Emir is not a traditional authority but an Ethno-religious position.

An Emir in the Islamic sense, translates to leader of the Muslims.

In Nigeria, Fulani Muslims from certain Houses are the only ones qualified to be Emirs.
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by naijacarz(m): 1:11pm On Mar 09, 2020
Chai
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by juman(m): 1:12pm On Mar 09, 2020
Sanusi is too hot for those useless Nigerian "leaders".

He tells them the truth always.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by Mathiasa(m): 1:13pm On Mar 09, 2020
This fight is between the Fulani's and the hausas. KANU state is the only state in north that the Hausa can hold as theirs, but still we have a Fulani emir as KANU head.
From my own understanding, Ganduje elivated the other emirs to high class but still all attention is still being shifted to that of KANU. So they just have to make sure the put an Hausa man.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:13pm On Mar 09, 2020
tolumizzy:
Aye o....

abeg please LORD LET THIS NO BRING VIOLENCE I get people for kano

as for sansui matter it does not concern me
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by macof(m): 1:14pm On Mar 09, 2020
Chukapage:
Politics sef eh.... In this Nigeria politics is like a cancer that destroys anything...look at how it's crushing an ancient throne probably or arguably older than "Nigeria" and "Nigerian democracy".. embarassed
You say probably?? The Emirate is at least 100 years older than Nigeria
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 09, 2020
Ruggedniggaone:
jokes taking too far,is like ganduje lack good adviser because I don't know the reason why ganduje will dethrone a whole emir. does he even have such power?
like ganduje like buhari his boss senseless people
Every governor has constitutional powers over traditional rulers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

INEC Releases Presidential Results From 10 LGs In Ogun State / Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) / Prince Charles Buttons His Jacket the wrong way (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.