Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government (83628 Views)

Lawmaker, Tijjani Abdulkadir Jobe Beaten By Kano Youths Over Non-Performance / Sanusi's Grandfather, Muhammadu Sanusi Was Dethroned By Ahmadu Bello / Sanusi Lamido: Suspended By President, Dethroned By Governor: Turbulent Journey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by fk002: 1:28pm On Mar 09, 2020
KwaraRat:
[s][/s]

Cool down nah

Karma is still coming to reach you zombies

Worry about yourself and leave Tinubu to his own woes

Answer me Who did Gej offended when he was booted out of office?.
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by gowaga68: 1:28pm On Mar 09, 2020
KwaraRat:
[s][/s]

Cool down nah

[s]Karma is still coming to reach you zombies

Worry about yourself and leave Tinubu to his own woes[/s]
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by roscoman: 1:29pm On Mar 09, 2020
Sanusi Lamido Sanusi has reaped where he had sowed. Goodluck Ebele Johnathan administration problems started with this man when he allegedly that USD 50,000,000,000 lost from Central Bank Of Nigeria ( CBN).

Sanusi Lamido Sanusi was the CBN governor then and that was where the administration wahala started.

So is good for him. Everybody that conspired together to chased GEJ out of power was reaping bad seed they had sowed.

However, Ganduje has forgotten that he only have just about three years more as the Governor of Kano State. He should tread softly because an Hausa adege says " Seriki gomaa, samoni gomaa ". A government will come very soon and send Ganduje to prison.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by Banter1(m): 1:30pm On Mar 09, 2020
DrObum:
In as much as I feel sad for him, I feel that karma is doing a good job.

It'll go round people.
Coming from jonathanian. when will you people stop this your hatred? learn to love others. and your life will be better

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by einsteine(m): 1:30pm On Mar 09, 2020
Ruggedniggaone:
jokes taking too far,is like ganduje lack good adviser because I don't know the reason why ganduje will dethrone a whole emir. does he even have such power?
like ganduje like buhari his boss senseless people

Yes he has the powers.

Governors are empowered to appoint and fire traditional rulers. Abacha dethroned Dasuki

Traditional institutions are surplus to requirements, as far as I am concerned.
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by winningwinner(m): 1:31pm On Mar 09, 2020
This goes to show that Goodluck Jonathan stomached a lot. He cried out when the excesses of Sanusi was out of control. The public outcry then of witch hunt has been rubbished by Sanusi's dethronement. That goes to show that Sanusi has no respect for people above him. For the first time in Nigerian history, a CBN governor was living larger than the country's President. He treated Jonathan with disdain that people, especially Jonathan's enemies started worshipping him. He was donating away Nigeria's money to institutions of his choice. It was only in his era we heard of the nonexisting CBN corporate social responsibility - Sanusi's conduit pipe for lavishing Nigeria's money.
That same disrespect for law has now cost him his most reverred office as the Emir of Kano. Adieu the Emir of Kano!

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 09, 2020
Emir's title to Sanusi is just like keeping him in prison. I'm sure that he deliberately misbehave so that this dethronement will happen. Sanusi is going back to his banking job fully
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by Ayed44: 1:31pm On Mar 09, 2020
fk002:

So who did GEJ offended when he was booted out from office prematurely?

So Karma never reach Buhari, Tinubu, Ameachi and other ApC members right?

Atiku also participated in booting out the ineffectual Buffon, but yet you people supported him in the last election.

I
You people are confused.
Jonathan was not booted out of office prematurely. Jonathan conveniently completed his 4 year constitutional tenure. Be guided!
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by KwaraRat: 1:32pm On Mar 09, 2020
fk002:

Answer me Who did Gej offended when he was booted out of office?.

Did Abel offend Cain

Did Joeseph offend his brothers before they sold him

Did Jesus sin before the Jews killed him

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by Nodogragra4me(m): 1:33pm On Mar 09, 2020
AMvanquish:
Better. Now the Emir can speak his mind & move freely and not be restricted to just Kano.

House arrest and finally maybe imprisonment is what awaits him. Who is going to allow him run amock like a loose cannon? Not Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by thundafire: 1:33pm On Mar 09, 2020
Lostz:
at least sanusi can now retire from feeding on public funds. he needs to fund that extravagant lifestyle by working hard like everyone else
he still collects bogus pensions as a former CBN governor
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by deji68: 1:33pm On Mar 09, 2020
Brilliant Mind..midwifed all These nice Reform, Like TSN BVN, Cashless Policy...If we dont need him in our polity, then WHO ??
GamalNasser:

We don't need him in our polity , he has nothing to offer but vendetta
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by bikefab(m): 1:33pm On Mar 09, 2020
Karma is a bit.ch
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 09, 2020
GenBuhari:
I think our Constitution gives governors too much power.
Their powers need to be curtailed .

Makes you wonder what does shouting marginalisation really mean, their governor have so much power.I think our Constitution gives governors too much power.
Their powers need to be curtailed .

Makes you wonder what does shouting marginalisation really mean, their governor have so much power.
Exactly my point and what I was discussing with a fellow earlier today. The Oyinbos wey introduce democracy and western education to us have always protected their traditional institutions and cultural heritage, but made laws to weaken ours. Have you ever heard that the King or Queen of England , both past and present have been dethroned by the PM or MPs in history? Whatever the Queen of England says is final but does that apply to our kings and emirs back in Africa, especially Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 09, 2020
They made emir for political reason, he has been removed for political season. Such is life. Why is that all those that helped to remove GEJ from office are suffering this kind of fate.
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by AreaFada2: 1:35pm On Mar 09, 2020
Emmanuelhector:
Owners of these caps are our problem in this country

Onifila dem. Hahahahaha! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Bullion van, pinocchio and man of dark arts. grin cheesy
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by Nodogragra4me(m): 1:35pm On Mar 09, 2020
winningwinner:
This goes to show that Goodluck Jonathan stomached a lot. He cried out when the excesses of Sanusi was out of control. The public outcry then of witch hunt has been rubbished by Sanusi's dethronement. That goes to show that Sanusi has no respect for people above him. For the first time in Nigerian history, a CBN governor was living larger than the country's President. He treated Jonathan with disdain that people, especially Jonathan's enemies started worshipping him. He was donating away Nigeria's money to institutions of his choice. It was only in his era we heard of the nonexisting CBN corporate social responsibility - Sanusi's conduit pipe for lavishing Nigeria's money.
That same disrespect for law has now cost him his most reverred office as the Emir of Kano. Adieu the Emir of Kano!

You will break limit very soon. You sabi something
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by gurunlocker: 1:36pm On Mar 09, 2020
ogbonti:

the last straw was when Sanusi told almajiris to go beg government for money than disturb private citizens with begging

that was an earthquake - northern politicians depend on almajiris to win election and they are only funded during election period by politicians

so the powerful elites saw sanusi's advise to the almajiris as a declaration of war because it sought to expose them before their victims

This and many other things like telling Northern elites that the rate of poverty and illiteracy in North is too much and the elders are taking advantage of the poor, including using Almajiris.... Mehn! It's complicated

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 09, 2020
thundafire:
he still collects bogus pensions as a former CBN governor
I thought he was fired? those fired are also eligible for pension?
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by winningwinner(m): 1:38pm On Mar 09, 2020
Gforce2015:
Emir's title to Sanusi is just like keeping him in prison. I'm sure that he deliberately misbehave so that this dethronement will happen. Sanusi is going back to his banking job fully

Be sincere, if you have a bank, will you employ Sanusi? If yes, why?
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by thundafire: 1:38pm On Mar 09, 2020
Lostz:
as far as u completed a term u are due for it he was fired and yet paid money
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by einsteine(m): 1:38pm On Mar 09, 2020
Lostz:

Of course.
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by shadrach77: 1:39pm On Mar 09, 2020
Ruggedniggaone:
jokes taking too far,is like ganduje lack good adviser because I don't know the reason why ganduje will dethrone a whole emir. does he even have such power?
like ganduje like buhari his boss senseless people

Seems as though you don't know the powers of a governor. The emir is not even under the governor but the LG chairman!
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by winningwinner(m): 1:41pm On Mar 09, 2020
Nodogragra4me:

You will break limit very soon. You sabi something

Hmmm, I'm waiting...
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by Horllamideh(m): 1:41pm On Mar 09, 2020
TheAviator:

Oluwo with all his uncultured behaviour is still wise enough to maintain a good relationship with the state governor, and that's been his saving grace. He knows that if he steps on the governor's toes, that's the end.
Oil dey your head.
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by ogbonti: 1:42pm On Mar 09, 2020
gurunlocker:

This and many other things like telling Northern elites that the rate of poverty and illiteracy in North is too much and the elders are taking advantage of the poor, including using Almajiris.... Mehn! It's complicated

so true... on point. ignorance they say is bliss BUT when a man know too much and cant keep his mouth shut he makes enemies like bees with honey

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by bjdon: 1:44pm On Mar 09, 2020
Ijaw people na so una strong? Kai. See how all those that went against GEJ are now fairing.

Saraki: Out of power
Sannusi: Out of power
Osho: Soon to be out of power
Sowore: Detention wipe the guy eye
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by AreaFada2: 1:45pm On Mar 09, 2020
Onojanson:
They made emir for political reason, he has been removed for political season. Such is life. Why is that all those that helped to remove GEJ from office are suffering this kind of fate.

GOD of GEJ is powerful.

Blessed are the meek for they shall inherit the earth. Matth. 5:5.

Meekness is not weakness. It's power under control. Manifesting as gentleness and patience.

A coincidence that GEJ is married to Dame Patience?

And all those who worked with GEJ but bigots in 9ja rubbished them, they are getting international appointments upon international appointments.

No matter how early lie travels, truth will eventually overtake it.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by fk002: 1:46pm On Mar 09, 2020
Ayed44:
Jonathan was not booted out of office prematurely. Jonathan conveniently completed his 4 year constitutional tenure. Be guided!

But he had the intention to continue and he fought tooth and nail to retain his seat, but we said no.
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by fk002: 1:46pm On Mar 09, 2020
KwaraRat:

Did Abel offend Cain

Did Joeseph offend his brothers before they sold him

Did Jesus sin before the Jews killed him

Lame comparison.
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by IMASTEX: 1:47pm On Mar 09, 2020
alsudan:
grin lawless country. Gandollar of all people probing and dethroning Sanusi.
The thing funny.
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by AFONAMARO: 1:47pm On Mar 09, 2020
datola:
I don't understand what Sanusi, a supposed brilliant economist was looking for by leaving as CBN governor to become Emir of Kano.

He should leave the traditionalists and politicians and go to a productive sector where his skills are highly sought.

Ganduje is mean sha and Buhari is always mute!

His sins are catching up with him. All his victimization against Elumelu, Ovia and Akinbola are all coming back to him.

When he was busy fighting the number one citizen who appointed him CBN Governor then, he failed to understand the law of karma

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

INEC Releases Presidential Results From 10 LGs In Ogun State / Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) / Prince Charles Buttons His Jacket the wrong way (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.