Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Guys Pls Endeavour To Pay Your Tithes To God Then Pay Salaries To Girlfriends ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Pls Endeavour To Pay Your Tithes To God Then Pay Salaries To Girlfriends ! (702 Views)

Why Do Some Men Pose As Redpillers But Kneel Down To Propose To Girlfriends? / Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady / Comedians Sam And Song Propose To Girlfriends At Abuja Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Pls Endeavour To Pay Your Tithes To God Then Pay Salaries To Girlfriends ! by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 09, 2020
Most guys dont understand the gargantuan and heavy task involved with ladies when they take roles to be girlfriends in this 21st century.

I honestly feel for every single lady out there who had to go through a lot because of one randy boyfriend who cares less about them.

He s hitting the cookie jar with reckless abandon, yet he dosent even pay a single dime at the end of the month. why na?grin

Is it good?grin

If I have my way I ll make sure every single lady out there gets a pay cheque every month.

una dey try!
Re: Guys Pls Endeavour To Pay Your Tithes To God Then Pay Salaries To Girlfriends ! by Gwagone: 3:58pm On Mar 09, 2020
cheesy
But why na?
Re: Guys Pls Endeavour To Pay Your Tithes To God Then Pay Salaries To Girlfriends ! by Ekakamba: 4:04pm On Mar 09, 2020
Big ducks don't quack. grin tongue
Re: Guys Pls Endeavour To Pay Your Tithes To God Then Pay Salaries To Girlfriends ! by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 09, 2020
Ekakamba:
Re: Guys Pls Endeavour To Pay Your Tithes To God Then Pay Salaries To Girlfriends ! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 09, 2020
Gwagone:
cheesy But why na?
I toasted her , she said NO !
Re: Guys Pls Endeavour To Pay Your Tithes To God Then Pay Salaries To Girlfriends ! by scoundrel(f): 4:35pm On Mar 09, 2020
Bye bye. Come back tomorrow.
Re: Guys Pls Endeavour To Pay Your Tithes To God Then Pay Salaries To Girlfriends ! by Gwagone: 5:30pm On Mar 09, 2020
BadRadio:
I toasted her , she said NO !
Ms/Mrs, please come and accept oo
And Let's be guided o
Re: Guys Pls Endeavour To Pay Your Tithes To God Then Pay Salaries To Girlfriends ! by Naomila: 6:02pm On Mar 09, 2020
we hope you'd deactivate and not "deactivated".lol no mind me joor na trouble I dey find.
Re: Guys Pls Endeavour To Pay Your Tithes To God Then Pay Salaries To Girlfriends ! by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 09, 2020
Gwagone:
Ms/Mrs, please come and accept oo And Let's be guided o
lol
Re: Guys Pls Endeavour To Pay Your Tithes To God Then Pay Salaries To Girlfriends ! by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 09, 2020
scoundrel:
Bye bye. Come back tomorrow.
so u among them abi?
Re: Guys Pls Endeavour To Pay Your Tithes To God Then Pay Salaries To Girlfriends ! by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 09, 2020
Three gbosa for the ladies grin
Re: Guys Pls Endeavour To Pay Your Tithes To God Then Pay Salaries To Girlfriends ! by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 09, 2020
Mrfeel, idontgiveafuck2 ... oya !
Re: Guys Pls Endeavour To Pay Your Tithes To God Then Pay Salaries To Girlfriends ! by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 09, 2020
MJBOLT
Re: Guys Pls Endeavour To Pay Your Tithes To God Then Pay Salaries To Girlfriends ! by 2buffagain(m): 7:36pm On Mar 09, 2020
I guess pity/ATM sex is all this maga knows he can aim for, hence shit threads like this.
Re: Guys Pls Endeavour To Pay Your Tithes To God Then Pay Salaries To Girlfriends ! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 09, 2020
2buffagain:
I guess pity/ATM sex is all this maga knows he can aim for, hence shit threads like this.
lol...
Re: Guys Pls Endeavour To Pay Your Tithes To God Then Pay Salaries To Girlfriends ! by scoundrel(f): 7:43pm On Mar 09, 2020
BadRadio:
so u among them abi?
Do I know you from anywhere?
Re: Guys Pls Endeavour To Pay Your Tithes To God Then Pay Salaries To Girlfriends ! by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 09, 2020
scoundrel:
lolgrin
Re: Guys Pls Endeavour To Pay Your Tithes To God Then Pay Salaries To Girlfriends ! by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 09, 2020
scoundrel:

I saw u at obalende 2 days ago, u were buying crayfish and fresh pepper!
Re: Guys Pls Endeavour To Pay Your Tithes To God Then Pay Salaries To Girlfriends ! by scoundrel(f): 7:58pm On Mar 09, 2020
BadRadio:
I saw u at obalende 2 days ago, u were buying crayfish and fresh pepper!
Ok.
Re: Guys Pls Endeavour To Pay Your Tithes To God Then Pay Salaries To Girlfriends ! by wizdomnzube(m): 10:27am On Mar 10, 2020
Almost every pikin dey look for attention this days like say attention dey pay bills.
Re: Guys Pls Endeavour To Pay Your Tithes To God Then Pay Salaries To Girlfriends ! by Emmie97: 11:06am On Mar 10, 2020
And please let the girls invest the money by starting a new business with it..

Perfume oil is a very lucrative business.

Get these at wholesale rates.

3mls

#4500 for 10pcs
#9000 for 20pcs
#13000 for 30pcs
#20000 for 50 pcs

6mls

#5000 for 7pcs
#10000 for 15pcs
#15000 for 20pcs
#30000 for 50pcs

09035190376 call or WhatsApp
Re: Guys Pls Endeavour To Pay Your Tithes To God Then Pay Salaries To Girlfriends ! by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 11, 2020
wizdomnzube:
Almost every pikin dey look for attention this days like say attention dey pay bills.
ok
Re: Guys Pls Endeavour To Pay Your Tithes To God Then Pay Salaries To Girlfriends ! by holicupp(m): 2:34pm On Mar 11, 2020
Ekakamba:

hey sup are u in calabar

(1) (Reply)

Girls Are Bank In Nigeria / Reality Star, Khloe Kardashian Set To Borrow Some Liters Of Sperm From Her Ex. / My Biggest Fear In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.