Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,619 members, 7,955,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:14 PM

Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ (64074 Views)

Yekini Nabena: We Will Celebrate If Goodluck Jonathan Decides To Join Us / Yekini Nabena Calls For Saraki’s Expulsion From APC / Yekini Nabena: Saraki Betrayed APC, He's A Traitor & A Double Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by justtee42k: 11:02am On Mar 11, 2020
https://dailypost.ng/2020/01/01/2020-mfm-go-olukoya-releases-prophesies-about-nigeria-leaders/
NO 8 IS FOR YOUR CONSUMPTION..GOD IS REAL
Antoeni:
Wait Ooo
How Come No Prophet , G O, Apostle,Pastor Even Bishop Saw the Dethronement Emir Sanusi Coming?
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by justtee42k: 11:20am On Mar 11, 2020
BABA YOU LIE OOO... WHAT MAKES YOU MUSLIMS BETTER? MARRYING UNDER AGED GIRLS, KILLINGS because MOHAMMED KILLED ,
justtoodark:

you christians are the worst kind of fanatics....
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Rennie303: 12:10pm On Mar 11, 2020
desiredhome:

Like I have said before, giving to God is same as giving to humanity, you can't build a 13km Church or one million capacity Church whereby over 70% of it's members are living on less than a dollar per day...... every other expenses are secondary.

Look here, giving to God isn't giving to humanity... God is God and human is human... Giving to God means giving to ensure the growth of the church... You can give to whoever is your man of God as well... Just for appreciation... Then let me tell you what you don't know... there are single individuals who give millions without any shaking whatsoever... because that's the level God has blessed them to... Even the Bible says God loves a cheerful giver... if you don't feel like giving your money to God.. keep it to yourself...Instead of grumbling up and down.. making unbelievers to think we're being forced... I can give my millions to God... God sees and He rewards
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Jesuyinka01(m): 12:18pm On Mar 11, 2020
No!!! U worked for d money fyn in a right way dats not a demonic money.......but u said u want to follow him dats wat am saying

gypsey:
damm! man! make your mind up, is it satan, devil or lucifer? are all this one person? or are they 3 persons? grin Do they all live in the same house? are they from the same family? which one is the male or female? grin

Come! So you don't like money or mansion? undecided
so all this money in my bank was given to me by the devil, lucifer and satan? shocked chai! i didn't know that, but i worked for all that money does that mean the devil is my employer? grin:

You gullibles are so ridiculously deluded and funny. grin
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by DozieInc(m): 12:33pm On Mar 11, 2020
Enwhen:

So the truth is for the govt to be stealing and the religious leaders to be helping the people ??

Most of u are associated with political parties , as such, I am not surprised by your comments...it's a means of protecting your office.
No sir. I quoted you so that you will see that guys comment
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Enwhen(m): 12:45pm On Mar 11, 2020
DozieInc:

No sir. I quoted you so that you will see that guys comment

kk

1 Like

Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by desiredhome: 1:02pm On Mar 11, 2020
Rennie303:

Look here, giving to God isn't giving to humanity... God is God and human is human... Giving to God means giving to ensure the growth of the church... You can give to whoever is your man of God as well... Just for appreciation... Then let me tell you what you don't know... there are single individuals who give millions without any shaking whatsoever... because that's the level God has blessed them to... Even the Bible says God loves a cheerful giver... if you don't feel like giving your money to God.. keep it to yourself...Instead of grumbling up and down.. making unbelievers to think we're being forced... I can give my millions to God... God sees and He rewards
Chai....I can see the high level of poverty mindset in display here, no wonder they are using your heads because they are the same people reasoning for you since you can't use it.

And after giving your millions to another man....you still come here and be blaming and insulting Buhari of hardship and suffering... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Smile4me01(m): 1:37pm On Mar 11, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

Buhari rigged the last election....
No sane person will endorse a lifeless dullard being pushed around by his Chief of staff....
A man with no single business to his name ...
Buhari is a punishment to the nation
how can lifeless someone rig an election
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by martinmiller: 4:23pm On Mar 11, 2020
gypsey:
Is this supposed to make sense? undecided

It won't make sense to you because you are blind to know the truth, (see John 8:32)
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 11, 2020
martinmiller:

It won't make sense to you because you are blind to know the truth, (see John 8:32)
Still made no sense. sad
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Rennie303: 9:30pm On Mar 11, 2020
adekolaelect:
when you said pastor is a human being like others why are you people now masturbating on the response gave to him by the APC man?when the man of God talk or criticizing like human being and the response was giving like human being but you will now start responding in a sentimental manners .

No one is masturbating on anything FYI... Now the criticism against the man of God wasn't even based on what he said... All what they are saying is that he is using people's tithes and offerings for his personal luxury... Now tell me... Has the present government satisfied it's citizens?
Believe me.. if it was your sibling or loved one who was tortured to death by the Boko Haram set... You'll understand that the man of God is voicing out for those whose voice can't be heard by the government... Alot have truly suffered from this government...
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Rennie303: 9:38pm On Mar 11, 2020
desiredhome:

Chai....I can see the high level of poverty mindset in display here, no wonder they are using your heads because they are the same people reasoning for you since you can't use it.

And after giving your millions to another man....you still come here and be blaming and insulting Buhari of hardship and suffering... grin grin grin

I'm laughing at what you just said right now... I know you feel it is sensible.... Hahaaha... Well, There's no poverty mentality... If you love someone.. you give whatever you can to ensure that person's dreams can come true... Just like parents giving whatever they have to ensure a bright future for their children by sending them to school... Now if you love God, you'd give whatever you can to ensure that God's mission on earth is accomplished
If a human being can reward you for all the care and love you've shown to them... How much more God who is Love Himself ?
It is hundred times better to keep your money to yourself than give to God and feel you're giving to a human being who's enjoying your money....
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Rennie303: 10:01pm On Mar 11, 2020
desiredhome:

How has criticism become insult? You have the right to remain a slave to your slave master but the truth must always be spoken.

Mind you...there's positive and negative criticism... Well, you may not agree with his point of view... there's nothing wrong with that... but what I'm against is anyone accusing God's servant of using tithes and offerings for his personal luxury... that's very wrong..
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by yommen: 10:23pm On Mar 11, 2020
The state of our nation has become so abysmal that the church is being held responsible for doing nothing for the Nation relieving the government of its original responsibility. Shame to Nigeria.
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by desiredhome: 11:43pm On Mar 11, 2020
Rennie303:

I'm laughing at what you just said right now... I know you feel it is sensible.... Hahaaha... Well, There's no poverty mentality... If you love someone.. you give whatever you can to ensure that person's dreams can come true... Just like parents giving whatever they have to ensure a bright future for their children by sending them to school... Now if you love God, you'd give whatever you can to ensure that God's mission on earth is accomplished
If a human being can reward you for all the care and love you've shown to them... How much more God who is Love Himself ?
It is hundred times better to keep your money to yourself than give to God and feel you're giving to a human being who's enjoying your money....
There's no need going back and forth on this topic but the truth must be told for the sake of others that will come across this post.......

You are creating more poverty when you poor masses contributes to the give to the rich........ it's an error
the reason the poor are becoming poorer while the rich getting richer.
mind you, if your accertion is correct, then there should be no poor person in your church but that's not the true, your members are still among the over 50% Nigerians living in abject poverty yet they've been giving for over 10years now.
There is difference between giving to God and giving to a man,.
On this I rest my case
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Hillary01(f): 7:16am On Mar 12, 2020
Enwhen:

So it has gotten to the stage that Govt officials be stealing money and waiting for Nigerians to be fixing things

If pastors, imams, bishops ...starts doing the work of govt , what would be left for the govt to do ?, Would there be any need for govt ?, Is these spiritual leaders that would protect Nigerians from Boko Haram, herdsmen , bandits killing innocent Nigerians ...

Everyday, I am struggling sweating amidst all the wickeds odds of govt , then tomorow when I becomes Dangote and call the govt to order u will come for my head that what have I done for the people ??, What has the govt done for the people ??, Even if it's just security , pls give us and keep stealing we have no problem with that ...everyday Nigerians are dieing , because no elite or leader is involve , every party man in same party in power keeps their conscience blind...God have mercy.... By the time bokonharam , bandits , herdsmen state killing commission and Govs , we would see if govt will not spring to action...will pray for God protection before then...
God bless your thinking brother,
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Enwhen(m): 7:56am On Mar 12, 2020
Hillary01:
God bless your thinking brother,

Amen...thanks Sis.
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by kinggenesis(m): 9:12am On Mar 12, 2020
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Rennie303: 9:41am On Mar 12, 2020
desiredhome:

Great man of God in indeed that only knows how to curses and with such a bitter heart?

How do you mean exactly?
You mean he should have blessed Boko Haram?
Btw he doesn't curse anyhow... so mind what you are saying... Abi he should have said "peace be unto all Boko Haram members " ?
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Rennie303: 9:47am On Mar 12, 2020
desiredhome:

There's no need going back and forth on this topic but the truth must be told for the sake of others that will come across this post.......

You are creating more poverty when you poor masses contributes to the give to the rich........ it's an error
the reason the poor are becoming poorer while the rich getting richer.
mind you, if your accertion is correct, then there should be no poor person in your church but that's not the true, your members are still among the over 50% Nigerians living in abject poverty yet they've been giving for over 10years now.
There is difference between giving to God and giving to a man,.
On this I rest my case

This is really hilarious... God have mercy..... ����������
So you feel giving to God through offerings and tithes is giving to your man of God?
Or giving to God is a get rich quick scheme or money doubling scheme??
If you are giving to God it is to spread the gospel of Jesus Christ and not for God to double whatever you gave to him...
We're just blessed to have a God who rewards us when we give..
BTW... why are you even complaining
Is it your salary that we are giving? or your money??
Why do you people like swallowing panadol for a church member's headache??
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Rennie303: 9:57am On Mar 12, 2020
gypsey:
You so called christians always finds a verse in that your contradictory fairytale book called Bible to justify your crooked lifestyles. grin Man calls himself a man of God sets up business name it church, collecting thithes from poor people and enriching himself while his gullible members suffers in starvation and poverty. And some of you are so brainwashed you couldn't even see that it's all a scam.

The blind stares of a million eyes looking hard but can never see.

when did God tell you all this you have written above? where did you even see God?

Hahaha haha
So are you trying to call all men of God in the bible fake?
God has people who he uses to demonstrate His power on earth....
When you start having the mentality that for a pastor to be genuine he has to be poor and beggarly.... Take a look at Abraham, Solomon, David... They were all billionaires in their own time... Then secondly, to prove you wrong.. Those that give to God never remain on the same level.. It never happens... If you have seen such... Their level will soon change.... God never abandons those who give to spread the gospel...When Solomon built God's temple... Gold and all manner of expensive things were used... some contributed by others... Don't say what you don't know... Nobody is asking for your money
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by adekolaelect(m): 1:42pm On Mar 12, 2020
Rennie303:

No one is masturbating on anything FYI... Now the criticism against the man of God wasn't even based on what he said... All what they are saying is that he is using people's tithes and offerings for his personal luxury... Now tell me... Has the present government satisfied it's citizens?
Believe me.. if it was your sibling or loved one who was tortured to death by the Boko Haram set... You'll understand that the man of God is voicing out for those whose voice can't be heard by the government... Alot have truly suffered from this government...
A man of God spending money and luxuries lives so to say (if not from tithes and offering )I don't know if God send money down from heaven for men of God to spend !!!! People suffering from this government not disputed .but it not neutralize the question ask "what has he done to contribute to the development of Nigeria and Nigerians?
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by desiredhome: 7:41pm On Mar 12, 2020
Rennie303:

This is really hilarious... God have mercy..... ����������
So you feel giving to God through offerings and tithes is giving to your man of God?
Or giving to God is a get rich quick scheme or money doubling scheme??
If you are giving to God it is to spread the gospel of Jesus Christ and not for God to double whatever you gave to him...
We're just blessed to have a God who rewards us when we give..
BTW... why are you even complaining
Is it your salary that we are giving? or your money??

Why do you people like swallowing panadol for a church member's headache??

�����
grin grin grin grin grin grin
I said I was done with you but the bold crack me up.......
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Rennie303: 10:03pm On Mar 12, 2020
desiredhome:

����� grin grin grin grin grin grin I said I was done with you but the bold crack me up.......

Haha haha... me too I hope it also cracked you up in the thinking department.. Lolllll Hahaha
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by mikolo80: 6:22am On Mar 15, 2020
What stop you from joining the party?
Enwhen:

So it has gotten to the stage that Govt officials be stealing money and waiting for Nigerians to be fixing things

If pastors, imams, bishops ...starts doing the work of govt , what would be left for the govt to do ?, Would there be any need for govt ?, Is these spiritual leaders that would protect Nigerians from Boko Haram, herdsmen , bandits killing innocent Nigerians ...

Everyday, I am struggling sweating amidst all the wickeds odds of govt , then tomorow when I becomes Dangote and call the govt to order u will come for my head that what have I done for the people ??, What has the govt done for the people ??, Even if it's just security , pls give us and keep stealing we have no problem with that ...everyday Nigerians are dieing , because no elite or leader is involve , every party man in same party in power keeps their conscience blind...God have mercy.... By the time bokonharam , bandits , herdsmen state killing commission and Govs , we would see if govt will not spring to action...will pray for God protection before then...
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Globad(f): 11:17pm On May 06, 2020
Nabena was right after all

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

What Late Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Told Me Before His Death – Peter Obi / Buhari Asked; Where Is Lai? I Am Here Sir – Mild Drama At FEC Meeting / Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.