Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,939 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ (63284 Views)

Yekini Nabena: We Will Celebrate If Goodluck Jonathan Decides To Join Us / Yekini Nabena Calls For Saraki’s Expulsion From APC / Yekini Nabena: Saraki Betrayed APC, He's A Traitor & A Double Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Afromentalist: 1:45pm On Mar 10, 2020
Ranchhoddas:
Do you have any proof that he eats anybody's tithe?
He does not eat the tithe. He sends It directly to gode in heaven through DHL undecided
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by enemyofprogress: 1:57pm On Mar 10, 2020
Antoeni:
Wait Ooo
How Come No Prophet , G O, Apostle,Pastor Even Bishop Saw the Dethronement Emir Sanusi Coming?
i sawed it

1 Like

Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Unrated900(m): 2:03pm On Mar 10, 2020
Enwhen:

So it has gotten to the stage that Govt officials be stealing money and waiting for Nigerians to be fixing things

If pastors, imams, bishops ...starts doing the work of govt , what would be left for the govt to do ?, Would there be any need for govt ?, Is these spiritual leaders that would protect Nigerians from Boko Haram, herdsmen , bandits killing innocent Nigerians ...

Everyday, I am struggling sweating amidst all the wickeds odds of govt , then tomorow when I becomes Dangote and call the govt to order u will come for my head that what have I done for the people ??, What has the govt done for the people ??, Even if it's just security , pls give us and keep stealing we have no problem with that ...everyday Nigerians are dieing , because no elite or leader is involve , every party man in same party in power keeps their conscience blind...God have mercy.... By the time bokonharam , bandits , herdsmen state killing commission and Govs , we would see if govt will not spring to action...will pray for God protection before then...

Even if it’s ordinary 24 hours power supply they give Nigerians
We will be fine forever
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Tareq1105: 2:03pm On Mar 10, 2020
redsun:

Corporate Social responsibilities,abi? But how about the university that seems to be producing rationally educated people? Or do they end up as born again graduates with no logical sense?

In comparison to Nigerian politicians, he is far more productive.

Oyedepo has generated more employment through his church, Living Faith Church than APC leadership put together.

Imagine the number of people working in the two (2) universities owned by his church alone, academics and non academics staff.

Imagine also teaching and non teaching staff of over forty (45) secondary schools called Faith Academy, and over a hundred (100) primary schools called Kingdom Heritage School spread across the country.

Check out the number of construction works on sites almost everyday.

Have you checked also the number of Pastors in over 6,000 churches in Nigeria alone on his payroll? Note that, no branch has less than two (2) pastors on his payroll. Some up to 5,6,7, pastors depending on the size of the church.

What about Admin officers, Accountants, and other support staff in the secretariat of over 6,000 church branches in Nigeria?

Is APC aware that the church is also into businesses like publishing, printing, bakery, table water business, poultry farming, rice farming, supermarkets, etc?

Nabena and APC should do the calculations of the number of employment Oyedepo has generated by the information given above.

The above claims can be verified and not like APC employment that cannot be verified.

Who among APC can beat this? Not even my respected leader, Asiwaju Tinubu.

Stop the attack against the man of God and concentrate on your failed nepotism government.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by pinkstonmarti79: 2:08pm On Mar 10, 2020
hmmmmm
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by pinkstonmarti79: 2:09pm On Mar 10, 2020
Very Interesing
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by herzernIsHere: 2:39pm On Mar 10, 2020
Ranchhoddas:
Do you have any proof that he eats anybody's tithe?
I don't mean to disturb.

Are you a Christian now? Forgive my curiosity. I know you to be an atheist.
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Enwhen(m): 2:45pm On Mar 10, 2020
adekolaelect:
God bless you but a man of God should caution how and what they say to avoid this kind of Insult and the question remain what have all those some men of God did to eradicate poverty or for good governance than to collect tithes and keep criticizing .

No doubt some false prophets are abusing tithes and offerings because they have no fear for God...let me tell u, not all men of God are into full time in ministry , and all those pastors u see flying private jets are not money from titthes, be u a Muslims or a christians the truth must be told , many of them are enterpreneurs, they were into biz before they become ministers of God...the likes of Rev Chris Okorie( go found out about his foundation) , the chairman BMW, Nigeria, even Bishop Oyedepo'....pls before u judge these men try to find out what they were doing before....Our govt and leaders are now criminals stealing money and afraid of the truth , thank God Oyedepo' is a Bishop, if it were to be Dangote, by now they would closed shut his company ...just like Sanusi Lamido who was dethroned for saying the truth ....what has the govt done ??...go to the north and see suffering in its highest order and the leaders want it so so that they can always have their way....bit they playing with time bomb worst than Boko haram

1 Like

Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by prettyliz(f): 2:47pm On Mar 10, 2020
desiredhome:

Mosque and imam are not as greedy as your Church/pastorpreours.
so in other words its only greedy people that give to the society?..that's why the imams have not given... This grammar ehen....
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Enwhen(m): 2:58pm On Mar 10, 2020
RapistOnBail:
I understand with you. But you made mention of IF which seems you not sure of that yet.

South Africans are jealous of the potentials of NIGERIA as a country, and not the POPULACE.

U did't get me there... It's not possible for the price to drop to 20 dollars per barrel....but IF it does , and IF we have good leaders Nigerians will still not suffer the way they are now...if I tell u my experience in the oil and gas sector, u will cry for Nigeria and Nigerians and hope govt privatise everything ...a situation where we produced 55barrels and we are told to document 15barrels in records... If somebody speaks tomorrow, the theives will go for his head...may God help Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Ebenezer2021(m): 3:05pm On Mar 10, 2020
LoveFayfay:
When Oyedepo drops a generational curse on him now, his children will be the ones to suffer the fate. Baba Sanusi as a case study.
a pastor isn't suppose to curse.
Anyway what the heck do u know?
Fake Christian that doesn't read his bible
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by RapistOnBail: 3:08pm On Mar 10, 2020
Enwhen:

U did't get me there... It's not possible for the price to drop to 20 dollars per barrel....but IF it does , and IF we have good leaders Nigerians will still not suffer the way they are now...if I tell u my experience in the oil and gas sector, u will cry for Nigeria and Nigerians and hope govt privatise everything ...a situation where we produced 55barrels and we are told to document 15barrels in records... If somebody speaks tomorrow, the theives will go for his head...may God help Nigerians.
Damn!!! Thanks for this bro. I will research on this.
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by desiredhome: 3:22pm On Mar 10, 2020
prettyliz:
so in other words its only greedy people that give to the society?..that's why the imams have not given... This grammar ehen....
Sometimes is better you just keep quiet on a topic you don't understand instead of typing nonsense
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by ReneeNuttall(f): 3:40pm On Mar 10, 2020
sapientia:
Music to my ears.

Knowing fully well that Oyedepo is no more called by God but by seeds and tithes.

Its just squabbles between family members with same interest.

Emmanuel TV are the only people I know that will later show the video of TB saying it.

That dude na 'the man who saw tomorrow" but could not see the collapsing of his building that will waste souls.

People are becoming wiser everyday, they no longer believe in stupid sham prophecies.
The Sunday service I attend two wks ago,in a row of 9 people only 4/5 people paid offering the others kept passing the offering basket to d next person.
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Ddy(m): 3:47pm On Mar 10, 2020
DozieInc:
When you speak the truth they send their attacks dogs. This Nabenaa of a man is a mumu.

But he said the truth nah
What have he contributed to Nigeria or Nigerians
let's always be a realist rather than being sentimental
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by DozieInc(m): 3:53pm On Mar 10, 2020
Ddy:

But he said the truth nah
What have he contributed to Nigeria or Nigerians
let's always be a realist rather than being sentimental
cc; EnWhere

Enwhen:

So it has gotten to the stage that Govt officials be stealing money and waiting for Nigerians to be fixing things

If pastors, imams, bishops ...starts doing the work of govt , what would be left for the govt to do ?, Would there be any need for govt ?, Is these spiritual leaders that would protect Nigerians from Boko Haram, herdsmen , bandits killing innocent Nigerians ...

Everyday, I am struggling sweating amidst all the wickeds odds of govt , then tomorow when I becomes Dangote and call the govt to order u will come for my head that what have I done for the people ??, What has the govt done for the people ??, Even if it's just security , pls give us and keep stealing we have no problem with that ...everyday Nigerians are dieing , because no elite or leader is involve , every party man in same party in power keeps their conscience blind...God have mercy.... By the time bokonharam , bandits , herdsmen state killing commission and Govs , we would see if govt will not spring to action...will pray for God protection before then...
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Molowononi6: 4:01pm On Mar 10, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:
APC secretary versus PDP Bishop.
[/s]
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Solohmony: 4:06pm On Mar 10, 2020
Yes, he collected tithes and offerings willing without forcing anyone what about the government that collect taxes forcefullly without providing nothing good to the society except funding Fulani herdsmen and using our taxes to fight boko haram. Infact, it is only mental challenge people that will support this evil government. Muslims paid sakat to their imam none of you is complaining. Nabena and Buhari should examine their own head what have they contribute positively to this county?
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Molowononi6: 4:07pm On Mar 10, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

And the god of Oyedipo could not stop the rigging?

I am not surprised sef, Oyedipo god could not stop stealing inside his own church

These sef appointed men of god has really done more harms than good to una
[/s]
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Molowononi6: 4:07pm On Mar 10, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

Keep quiet, the thread is not about Amoteku. Face your men of god whose only surviving ability is to rub Peter to Pay Paul
[/s]
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Enwhen(m): 4:10pm On Mar 10, 2020
DozieInc:

cc; EnWhere

So the truth is for the govt to be stealing and the religious leaders to be helping the people ??

Most of u are associated with political parties , as such, I am not surprised by your comments...it's a means of protecting your office.
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Wizikal(m): 4:12pm On Mar 10, 2020
Antoeni:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2020/03/09/bishop-oyedepo-vs-buhari-you-need-to-examine-your-head-apc-blasts-winners-chapel-go/amp/
So the prophesy is that Buhari will die soon because he is the worst president? May be you start telling us who will be president for Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Molowononi6: 4:12pm On Mar 10, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

[/s]
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Emmyxto(m): 4:27pm On Mar 10, 2020
justtoodark:
thats right....!!
fg should stop playin around with this nasty christians....

they insult you,you insult them back....!!
their fadas....!!

stvpid fanatics that dont even understand their own books....
I spit on you 4 being such a donkey. Sharap dia!!
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Megaideas(f): 4:51pm On Mar 10, 2020
Oh my, I really pity you Yekini Nabena. But my prayer is that God will have mercy on you because you don't know what you're doing.
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by vicfajeze: 5:04pm On Mar 10, 2020
Antoeni:
For once i Agree with APC, What has he done for his community? Someone will tell me he Fixed Otta Road to his church,its Normal to Fix Bad Road that Leads to your Business Center
I pray DAT ur mouth will not kill u
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 10, 2020
Crooked Bloody pastor, pastor that could not predict Corona virus or cure corona virus, and he claims to perform miracles. fake miracles.
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by martinmiller: 5:43pm On Mar 10, 2020
look, you need to wake up from your slumbers tho sluggard.

what as this incumbent government done to prosper the country, ordinary basic amenities are rocket science, tens of thousands of Nigeria citizens are dying uncontrollable and you are here with a bereft comment.

Many like you will see the glaring truth staring at you but will prefer to be partisan, when the wicked rule the people suffer, both you and your leaderships are all monumental failure's

Antoeni:
For once i Agree with APC, What has he done for his community? Someone will tell me he Fixed Otta Road to his church,its Normal to Fix Bad Road that Leads to your Business Center
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by martinmiller: 5:46pm On Mar 10, 2020
You had better be careful with your submission, who are you to judge whoever, find the truth and the truth shall make you free but then I'm sure you are vehemently blind to the truth o sluggard.

gypsey:
Crooked Bloody pastor, pastor that could not predict Corona virus or cure corona virus, and he claims to perform miracles. fake miracles.
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by dazzlingd(m): 6:30pm On Mar 10, 2020
Nothing is in his bald heald other than tithe and scam

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics / Buhari Shows Swag With Osinbajo On Arrival From AU Summit [PHOTOS] / Obasanjo Speaks On Fayemi’s Victory In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.