Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,284 members, 7,829,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ (63367 Views)

Yekini Nabena: We Will Celebrate If Goodluck Jonathan Decides To Join Us / Yekini Nabena Calls For Saraki’s Expulsion From APC / Yekini Nabena: Saraki Betrayed APC, He's A Traitor & A Double Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Jesuyinka01(m): 10:05pm On Mar 10, 2020
wow!!! D devil has planted a seed in u... My Christ Jesus didnt tel anyone wen hes coming.....hes just waiting for you to repent and stop being directed by d devil..........D tym will.come wen trumpet will sound.....only those who have ears(Innocent and Godfearing one) Shall hear it...... Yield now turn to Christ and stop saying rubbish to a pastors
gypsey:
End time my butt! grin time will never ever ever end, i have been hearing this bullshiit since i was a kid now i am now a grown ass man, and time still has ended. please could you tell me the exact date and month maybe year time will end? time only ends in your house. grin infact, don't bother making plans for the future lie down and wait for time to end.

people like you have been brainwashed into believing such lies and fairytales.
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by desiredhome: 10:13pm On Mar 10, 2020
Rennie303:

Actually it's you....you hear others criticising this great man of God... and you always have to follow every trend.. so you must insult him as well.... Free yourself from this mental slavery

How has criticism become insult? You have the right to remain a slave to your slave master but the truth must always be spoken.
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 10, 2020
Jesuyinka01:
wow!!! D devil has planted a seed in u... My Christ Jesus didnt tel anyone wen hes coming.....hes just waiting for you to repent and stop being directed by d devil..........D tym will.come wen trumpet will sound.....only those who have ears(Innocent and Godfearing one) Shall hear it...... Yield now turn to Christ and stop saying rubbish to a pastors
please can you tell me where the devil live? is the devil male or female? is the devil African or European? what kinda Beer does the devil drink? if the devil is female does she have big breast and bottom? would you be able to provide me with the devil's phone number? grin If you don't have answers to this questions then Your opinions are irrelevant to me, people like you who have been brainwashed into believing that there is some guy called devil doesn't interest me. you have to be really dumb to believe such fairytale. and oh! please tell me what does God fearing means? is God a monster people should fear?

Look! you better start answering my questions or just move the hell on!! you come up with all this nonesense terms that you can not even tell the meanings. bulshiit! tell your so called pastor he can lick my butt.

1 Like

Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by desiredhome: 10:29pm On Mar 10, 2020
Rennie303:

Sorry to tell you it's not a brainwashing technique... It's reality.... you can never give to God with a pure and cheerful heart .. and remain on the same level . ..I'm a living testimony of that...There is need for money in the church... The online broadcasts...building expansions to accommodate new members... opening numerous branches in different states .. Crusades and other things like electricity bills in the church... is it only the pastor that is supposed to pay for all that? Offerings and tithes help meet all these needs in the church if you are not aware ...
Like I have said before, giving to God is same as giving to humanity, you can't build a 13km Church or one million capacity Church whereby over 70% of it's members are living on less than a dollar per day...... every other expenses are secondary.
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by desiredhome: 10:38pm On Mar 10, 2020
Rennie303:

Okay...Mr Righteousness
You that knows everything about the church ..Open your own church and use all the tithes and offerings to serve Nigeria.... Abi tithes and offerings is now equal to government tithes and levies....The church can decide to raise money for a particular community project which interested church members can contribute.... That is completely different from tithes and offerings... Demonic and satanic people are servicing their altars with millions, human body parts... you can't go and criticize them... it's only pastors you can see their faults ...
Sorry Mr man, just to let you know, devil do not come as the black ugly looking as you know him to be, devil come in fine apperall and with mouth watering gift just the way you are running after miracle and earhly wealth....... same way with more Churches everywhere yet wickedness is in the increase........or how does Nigeria been the most praying nation with such great men of God yet are the poorest in the world? smiley
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Okwyjesus(m): 11:21pm On Mar 10, 2020
Enwhen:

So it has gotten to the stage that Govt officials be stealing money and waiting for Nigerians to be fixing things

If pastors, imams, bishops ...starts doing the work of govt , what would be left for the govt to do ?, Would there be any need for govt ?, Is these spiritual leaders that would protect Nigerians from Boko Haram, herdsmen , bandits killing innocent Nigerians ...

Everyday, I am struggling sweating amidst all the wickeds odds of govt , then tomorow when I becomes Dangote and call the govt to order u will come for my head that what have I done for the people ??, What has the govt done for the people ??, Even if it's just security , pls give us and keep stealing we have no problem with that ...everyday Nigerians are dieing , because no elite or leader is involve , every party man in same party in power keeps their conscience blind...God have mercy.... By the time bokonharam , bandits , herdsmen state killing commission and Govs , we would see if govt will not spring to action...will pray for God protection before then...

Don't mind them. Do they know how many lives this men at the altar has transformed.
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Cherez: 12:10am On Mar 11, 2020
justtoodark:

what did he contribute....??
the same way ipob contributes nothing too....
You useless supporters of this govt are daft and thank GOD many people are seeing it.
Oyedepo has done and still doing a lot (https://www.independent.ng/n650m-donation-for-roads-emulate-bishop-oyedepo-onuesoke-advises-wealthy-nigerians/). He has repeatedly constructed Atan-Agbara roads till same govt asked him to back down.
You're too ignorant and religion intolerant not to see.
Show me what you've done for Nigeria yourself if not helping the govt to steal the country dry.
I understand you; IPOB is contributing nothing but obviously Shekau, BH, ISWAP, herdsmen, etc are contributing fertilizer in the form of innocent human blood to the land.
Go for checkup
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Cherez: 12:14am On Mar 11, 2020
Sirjamo:
It is not only Oyedepo, most Nigerian Christians had resolved since the beginning of 2020 to pray fervently for Buhari to die.

I heard a local pastor said it at my barber shop, he didn't know I was a Muslim.

Oyedepo just blew the lead on what was meant to be a secret adventure among the Nigerian Christians because of his wide and lousy mouth.

Unfortunately for them, they gather every Sunday to pray for his death, he gets stronger and healthier. Oyedepo and his fellow con men on the alter might even die before Buhari.

The CAN chairman of Taraba who first predicted the death of Buhari, where is he today? He perished in a car crash.

Oyedepo should thank his stars that Ganduje is not Buhari, he would turn that his church to Almajiri school!!!
It is now obvious that this Buhari's reign is a game of religious dominance for you guys.
You guys are to dumb to sellout this way.

Tell Ganduje to come out for presidency; I'll vote for him, share my vote pics here and I dare you and your guts to try it. When you and Ganduje haven't been able to tame BH na Living Faith.
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Cherez: 12:16am On Mar 11, 2020
FrLukas:
APC secretary versus PDP Bishop.
Noo9ooo
IPOB Bishop
Shameless people selling their future and that of their generations for just N30k
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Cherez: 12:28am On Mar 11, 2020
roundman:
With all the tight and offering he collects everyday alone,he can fund a free school but no he wants to continue to collect till he enters his grave, what a greedy man.he should take a cue from Apostle Chibuzor the guy in port harcourt who fund free schools all around, and he is richest pastor (conman)in the world, that guy is Scam.
Do you talk just to register your name on NL or what?
Oga, education is costly, in asmuch as I would want it free, I admire what I believe GOD is doing through Oyedepo; that a Nigerian school not up to 20yrs or so is among the top schools in Africa and with over a thousand quality published articles.
Bros, that school is bringing wonders.
I'm not a member of his church but I acknowledge the good things he has done also; giving people hope through GOD's WORDS, constructing both FG & state roads, etc.
When the ATAN-AGBARA road was constructed by Living Faith, it was students I saw doing some of the road mapping and alignment.
Guy, how many universities in Nigeri assists graduates as such?
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Cherez: 12:37am On Mar 11, 2020
herzernIsHere:

I don't mean to disturb.

Are you a Christian now? Forgive my curiosity. I know you to be an atheist.
Una mentality here is just so crazy
So atheism means anti-christianity?
So, cos I'm a Christian, I should lie against islam & atheism?
Emancipate yourself
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Legendguru: 12:42am On Mar 11, 2020
I am not with or for any bishop or pastor
The fact is Buhari government is the worst in nigeria let’s call a spade a spade
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by juman(m): 1:13am On Mar 11, 2020
Despite largely pentecostal churches are business centers.

But it is a fact that apc government is doing very very badly.
Several millions of people are hungry.
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by justtoodark: 4:06am On Mar 11, 2020
Cherez:

You useless supporters of this govt are daft and thank GOD many people are seeing it.
Oyedepo has done and still doing a lot (https://www.independent.ng/n650m-donation-for-roads-emulate-bishop-oyedepo-onuesoke-advises-wealthy-nigerians/). He has repeatedly constructed Atan-Agbara roads till same govt asked him to back down.
You're too ignorant and religion intolerant not to see.
Show me what you've done for Nigeria yourself if not helping the govt to steal the country dry.
I understand you; IPOB is contributing nothing but obviously Shekau, BH, ISWAP, herdsmen, etc are contributing fertilizer in the form of innocent human blood to the land.
Go for checkup

what makes you think am in anyway a muslim....??
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Cherez: 4:31am On Mar 11, 2020
justtoodark:

what makes you think am in anyway a muslim....??
Your mind is such a vague place.
Where in my words did I say you're a Muslim?
You're intolerant religiously
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by henryhemon(m): 4:33am On Mar 11, 2020
suzzyboss:

Someone that USA denied visa.. No be only gate of hell

Have you seen or heard where a whole embassy came out to deny that news before? Ofcourse you re useless and foolish so won't see it. Same U.s called Buhari lifeless, now shows oyedepo was right. For your info , all your generations even the ones to come will 'never' get to the level of oyedepo. Fool.
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by justtoodark: 4:37am On Mar 11, 2020
Cherez:

Your mind is such a vague place.
Where in my words did I say you're a Muslim?
You're intolerant religiously

is that a bad thing....??
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Cherez: 4:57am On Mar 11, 2020
justtoodark:

is that a bad thing....??
Not at all
Share not just ideology with Shekau but also same Sambisa location
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by justtoodark: 5:10am On Mar 11, 2020
Cherez:

Not at all
Share not just ideology with Shekau but also same Sambisa location

i should relocate to sambisa....??
chai....

you christians sha....

Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Cherez: 5:25am On Mar 11, 2020
justtoodark:

i should relocate to sambisa....??
chai....

you christians sha....
Like I opined, same ideology, deal with it.
You Christians, right?
I challenge you to tell us your religion and what it has done more for people in Nigeria than Christianity?
People like you will hardly condemn herdsmen & BH attacks and even give them sweet amnesty but quick to attack pastors.
NB: I'm not a full supporter of what some of not many pastors are doing, defaming CHRIST but some of you guys are hypocrites, dragging even the good ones
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by justtoodark: 5:54am On Mar 11, 2020
Cherez:

Like I opined, same ideology, deal with it.
You Christians, right?
I challenge you to tell us your religion and what it has done more for people in Nigeria than Christianity?
People like you will hardly condemn herdsmen & BH attacks and even give them sweet amnesty but quick to attack pastors.
NB: I'm not a full supporter of what some of not many pastors are doing, defaming CHRIST but some of you guys are hypocrites, dragging even the good ones

am not your enemy....
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Jesuyinka01(m): 5:56am On Mar 11, 2020
Re u a Christian or a muslim? Lemme tel u dis The devil is present here n earth, working on how to take people to his kingdom. satan has already been sent away from heaven down to the earth...2 people can never b working in u just 1....satan get rid of a vacant mind......is either God is der or satan is present u re d one to pick.
gypsey:
please can you tell me where the devil live? is the devil male or female? is the devil African or European? what kinda Beer does the devil drink? if the devil is female does she have big breast and bottom? would you be able to provide me with the devil's phone number? grin If you don't have answers to this questions then Your opinions are irrelevant to me, people like you who have been brainwashed into believing that there is some guy called devil doesn't interest me. you have to be really dumb to believe such fairytale. and oh! please tell me what does God fearing means? is God a monster people should fear?

Look! you better start answering my questions or just move the hell on!! you come up with all this nonesense terms that you can not even tell the meanings. bulshiit! tell your so called pastor he can lick my butt.
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Rennie303: 6:06am On Mar 11, 2020
desiredhome:

Sorry Mr man, just to let you know, devil do not come as the black ugly looking as you know him to be, devil come in fine apperall and with mouth watering gift just the way you are running after miracle and earhly wealth....... same way with more Churches everywhere yet wickedness is in the increase........or how does Nigeria been the most praying nation with such great men of God yet are the poorest in the world? smiley

Firstly Nigeria isn't even the most praying Nation... we have all manner of Nigerians here...
Secondly, Nigeria would have been much worse without God's intervention.
Thirdly, the man of God isn't a devil in disguise... What you are saying is exactly what people said about Jesus... The Son of God... As a matter of fact, They said he was a Chief Devil himself....
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by suzzyboss(m): 6:14am On Mar 11, 2020
henryhemon:

Have you seen or heard where a whole embassy came out to deny that news before? Ofcourse you re useless and foolish so won't see it. Same U.s called Buhari lifeless, now shows oyedepo was right. For your info , all your generations even the ones to come will 'never' get to the level of oyedepo. Fool.
Mumu it's lack of self esteem that's killing you, you are just another misguided sheep.. I am far better than your oyedepo who feeds on other people hard earned money.. I don't know what is wrong with people like you in this country but I don't blame you, you guys have gone totally blind.. Stay blinded fool
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by desiredhome: 7:19am On Mar 11, 2020
Rennie303:

Firstly Nigeria isn't even the most praying Nation... we have all manner of Nigerians here...
Secondly, Nigeria would have been much worse without God's intervention.
Thirdly, the man of God isn't a devil in disguise... What you are saying is exactly what people said about Jesus... The Son of God... As a matter of fact, They said he was a Chief Devil himself....
The moment you start seeing or equating your men of god with God Almighty then there is problem because your men of god are also human, your men of God are not God or Jesus Christ and when people are idenfying their errors people like you are seeing it as insult.
The fact is when you go to civilised Countries where things are working, you don't need anyone to tell you that Nigeria is a living hell....coqsy of our oppressors that we are defending and ignorant of the people.
These developed Countries are not religious as Nigeria.
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by henryhemon(m): 7:53am On Mar 11, 2020
suzzyboss:

Mumu it's lack of self esteem that's killing you, you are just another misguided sheep.. I am far better than your oyedepo who feeds on other people hard earned money.. I don't know what is wrong with people like you in this country but I don't blame you, you guys have gone totally blind.. Stay blinded fool

Maybe the meaning of far better has changed. Dude not even your next generation to come.
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by adekolaelect(m): 7:59am On Mar 11, 2020
Rennie303:

So because he is a pastor he can't condemn bad government as a citizen of Nigeria that he is?
Other people that condemn govt won't talked about?
But once it is a Pastor... Everybody wants to talk... because pastors are not human beings or citizens... At least he has led to an increase in number of graduates in the country... What has your dear president done with all his trillions?
when you said pastor is a human being like others why are you people now masturbating on the response gave to him by the APC man?when the man of God talk or criticizing like human being and the response was giving like human being but you will now start responding in a sentimental manners .

Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by nijabazaar: 8:59am On Mar 11, 2020
Antoeni:
Wait Ooo
How Come No Prophet , G O, Apostle,Pastor Even Bishop Saw the Dethronement Emir Sanusi Coming?

Check out this thread of predictions

https://www.nairaland.com/5615511/prophesies-pastors-mine#85536141
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 11, 2020
Jesuyinka01:
Re u a Christian or a muslim? Lemme tel u dis The devil is present here n earth, working on how to take people to his kingdom. satan has already been sent away from heaven down to the earth...2 people can never b working in u just 1....satan get rid of a vacant mind......is either God is der or satan is present u re d one to pick.
More fairytale, look! if you tell me where the devil or is it satan live or how to find the devil/satan i would like to follow the devil please. i have been looking for the devil but can't find her. as it appears you know where i can find her. so tell me! or vamoose!! grin

And oh! is satan and devil the same girl? or 2 different girls. show me their pictures so i can see which is more beautiful.
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Jesuyinka01(m): 9:39am On Mar 11, 2020
Satan is same as devil aswell as lucifer. satan is a spirit walking around to catch people....u cant c im unless he come inform of a human.......wat can he offer u wen u become hes follower (Money,jet,mansions) all wat he can offer is just for a minimum tym... He will still collect it back along with something(Life) And wat is d profit for a human to enjoy on earth and to suffer in hell.....The bible says the wicked, unrighteous may enjoy life but shall perish.

my brother dont let allow wrong thought to dominate your heart..

u re bless in Jesus name.
gypsey:
More fairytale, look! if you tell me where the devil or is it satan live or how to find the devil/satan i would like to follow the devil please. i have been looking for the devil but can't find her. as it appears you know where i can find her. so tell me! or vamoose!! grin

And oh! is satan and devil the same girl? or 2 different girls. show me their pictures so i can see which is more beautiful.
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by suzzyboss(m): 10:02am On Mar 11, 2020
henryhemon:

Maybe the meaning of far better has changed. Dude not even your next generation to come.
Lost sheep keep quiet you know nothing about me..and don't quote me again I am tired of arguing.. If I have insulted you in the past I am sorry, I am better than that...
Stay blessed I hope you see the bigger picture soon experience is the best teacher
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 11, 2020
Jesuyinka01:
Satan is same as devil aswell as lucifer. satan is a spirit walking around to catch people....u cant c im unless he come inform of a human.......wat can he offer u wen u become hes follower (Money,jet,mansions) all wat he can offer is just for a minimum tym... He will still collect it back along with something(Life) And wat is d profit for a human to enjoy on earth and to suffer in hell.....The bible says the wicked, unrighteous may enjoy life but shall perish.

my brother dont let allow wrong thought to dominate your heart..

u re bless in Jesus name.
damm! man! make your mind up, is it satan, devil or lucifer? are all this one person? or are they 3 persons? grin Do they all live in the same house? are they from the same family? which one is the male or female? grin

Come! So you don't like money or mansion? undecided
so all this money in my bank was given to me by the devil, lucifer and satan? shocked chai! i didn't know that, but i worked for all that money does that mean the devil is my employer? grin:

You gullibles are so ridiculously deluded and funny. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Obi Wins All 17 LGAs In Enugu / Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums / Akanimo Udofia 'AK47' Chills With Bassey Albert In His Luxury Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.