Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,265 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ (63307 Views)

Yekini Nabena: We Will Celebrate If Goodluck Jonathan Decides To Join Us / Yekini Nabena Calls For Saraki’s Expulsion From APC / Yekini Nabena: Saraki Betrayed APC, He's A Traitor & A Double Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Horlufemi(m): 7:00pm On Mar 10, 2020
Antoeni:
Wait Ooo
How Come No Prophet , G O, Apostle,Pastor Even Bishop Saw the Dethronement Emir Sanusi Coming?

And coronavirus

1 Like

Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by TessaJ: 7:20pm On Mar 10, 2020
valarmorghulis:
Is the university free?
Is the one provided by ur govt also free?
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Rennie303: 7:21pm On Mar 10, 2020
Afromentalist:

Of course he does not use your tithe for his own use. The money is too small, It is only for his oloshos.

Are You there when the money is shared? Oh you trust what he tells you.

As for you....were you there when he shared the money?
Or you just want to destroy the reputation of a man of God... see.. let me tell you... there are even people right now in your life who have shared false rumors about you... so respect yourself and don't do the same to this great man of God... In the bible.. God commanded us to give our tithes and offerings.... Is it your money? Why do you people like taking paracetamol for the money of God's people? Is it your salary that is paid as tithe? Why are you making noise then?
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by bossvinqualad25(m): 7:24pm On Mar 10, 2020
Antoeni:
Wait Ooo
How Come No Prophet , G O, Apostle,Pastor Even Bishop Saw the Dethronement Emir Sanusi Coming?
you dey mind those jokers?

1 Like

Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Rennie303: 7:25pm On Mar 10, 2020
adekolaelect:
no one can dispute your claims bcs it is yours .someone that has 2 universities got the money to build not from heaven !!!!!! The question still remained !!!!!! What has he done towards the development of Nigeria and Nigerians beside spiritual claims for him to be condemned a leader ?because he is among of those leaders .you don't need to be a politician before you be a good leader .TB Joshua is among of them and we see how he is doing without condemning any one .

So because he is a pastor he can't condemn bad government as a citizen of Nigeria that he is?
Other people that condemn govt won't talked about?
But once it is a Pastor... Everybody wants to talk... because pastors are not human beings or citizens... At least he has led to an increase in number of graduates in the country... What has your dear president done with all his trillions?
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 10, 2020
martinmiller:
You had better be careful with your submission, who are you to judge whoever, find the truth and the truth shall make you free but then I'm sure you are vehemently blind to the truth o sluggard.

Is this supposed to make sense? undecided
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 10, 2020
Afromentalist:

He does not eat the tithe. He sends It directly to gode in heaven through DHL undecided
grin grin does God even need money? I thought that God is supposed to have everything, including money according to church goers.
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Rennie303: 7:30pm On Mar 10, 2020
desiredhome:

Then you know nothing about the Church, you are just a sheeple that need to be librated from the pastorpreours

Okay...Mr Righteousness
You that knows everything about the church ..Open your own church and use all the tithes and offerings to serve Nigeria.... Abi tithes and offerings is now equal to government tithes and levies....The church can decide to raise money for a particular community project which interested church members can contribute.... That is completely different from tithes and offerings... Demonic and satanic people are servicing their altars with millions, human body parts... you can't go and criticize them... it's only pastors you can see their faults ...
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 10, 2020
Ranchhoddas:
Do you have any proof that he eats anybody's tithe?
No, he puts the money in Jesus first bank account in Dubai. grin grin
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Rennie303: 7:37pm On Mar 10, 2020
desiredhome:

Don't be ignorant that is what they do, I have seen it and it's still going on till date.
Yes they are forced because the moment you are a worker in their church everything is compulsory.
One of the brainwashing techniques is that when you bring to them you will never be poor again.....

Sorry to tell you it's not a brainwashing technique... It's reality.... you can never give to God with a pure and cheerful heart .. and remain on the same level . ..I'm a living testimony of that...There is need for money in the church... The online broadcasts...building expansions to accommodate new members... opening numerous branches in different states .. Crusades and other things like electricity bills in the church... is it only the pastor that is supposed to pay for all that? Offerings and tithes help meet all these needs in the church if you are not aware ...
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 10, 2020
Ofcourse, when people grow old they die, including oyedepo, buhari and everyone else. It is not Rocket science.

Maybe he should concentrate on his selling of falses hope and false miracles church business..
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by orisa37: 7:38pm On Mar 10, 2020
BECAUSE GOD HAS SETTLED THE FULANI HERDSMEN AND BOKOHARAM ISSUE
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Rennie303: 7:39pm On Mar 10, 2020
gypsey:

There is need for money in the church... The online broadcasts...building expansions to accommodate new members... opening numerous branches in different states .. Crusades and other things like electricity bills in the church... is it only the pastor that is supposed to pay for all that? Offerings and tithes help meet all these needs in the church if you are not aware ...
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Rennie303: 7:41pm On Mar 10, 2020
desiredhome:

You gat to free yourself from mental slavery/ brain surgery

Actually it's you....you hear others criticising this great man of God... and you always have to follow every trend.. so you must insult him as well.... Free yourself from this mental slavery
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 10, 2020
Rennie303:

There is need for money in the church... The online broadcasts...building expansions to accommodate new members... opening numerous branches in different states .. Crusades and other things like electricity bills in the church... is it only the pastor that is supposed to pay for all that? Offerings and tithes help meet all these needs in the church if you are not aware ...
Yea? pastor also use most of the money to buy himself private Jets, send his own children to expensive schools abroad open business for his wife, build expensive mansions for himself and family. tell me what is the occupation of the pastor's grown up children and wife? you need to wake up man! grin why does church even needs to open branches? If it's not a business venture.
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 10, 2020
Rennie303:

As for you....were you there when he shared the money?
Or you just want to destroy the reputation of a man of God... see.. let me tell you... there are even people right now in your life who have shared false rumors about you... so respect yourself and don't do the same to this great man of God... In the bible.. God commanded us to give our tithes and offerings.... Is it your money? Why do you people like taking paracetamol for the money of God's people? Is it your salary that is paid as tithe? Why are you making noise then?
Man of God? you say? where, when and how did God make him his man? did you witness it? by the way what does man of God even mean? who's man are You or me? man of Goat? grin
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by solomonsly11(m): 7:48pm On Mar 10, 2020
This APC representative is a fool mere looking at his picture.
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by solomonsly11(m): 7:56pm On Mar 10, 2020
The fool should go to southern Kaduna and northern part of the country to see how many Christians that have been killed just within 2 months and no one has been arrested till now and the so call president was just sending condolence messages to the family and people affected in the north.
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by clergyboy(m): 8:06pm On Mar 10, 2020
Antoeni:
For once i Agree with APC, What has he done for his community? Someone will tell me he Fixed Otta Road to his church,its Normal to Fix Bad Road that Leads to your Business Center

do you even know where Bishop Oyedepo hails from?
if u don't know leme tell you that I served during my NYSC in a town close to his town (Omu-Aran), and I will boldly say that aside the university he planted there, the town is developed.....Land Mark University has created lot of jobs....
be guided....
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by mechanics(m): 8:48pm On Mar 10, 2020
The publicity secretary is saying nonsense, does he really know the number of Nigerians the Bishop employed in his ministry and universities plus the schools also, he should go back to history, then what of the community development projects he has been doing?
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Jesuyinka01(m): 8:49pm On Mar 10, 2020
Can u establish a ordinary school not university and made.it free....... u re.just saying rubbish. Mumu
valarmorghulis:

Is the university free?
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Jesuyinka01(m): 8:50pm On Mar 10, 2020
Wake ur brain from sleep...
solomonsly11:
The fool should go to southern Kaduna and northern part of the country to see how many Christians that have been killed just within 2 months and no one has been arrested till now and the so call president was just sending condolence messages to the family and people affected in the north.
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Jesuyinka01(m): 8:54pm On Mar 10, 2020
We will c ur result wen d end tym comes
gypsey:
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Rennie303: 9:03pm On Mar 10, 2020
gypsey:
Man of God? you say? where, when and how did God make him his man? did you witness it? by the way what does man of God even mean? who's man are You or me? man of Goat? grin

In case you aren't from an English speaking country... I'll explain... A man of God is simply a person who is determined to live according to God's principle and instructions. A person who is currently carrying out God's will for his life...Maybe you are a man of goat living like a goat would.. but not me... BTW.. I really hope you can change from being a man of Goat...
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by aalangel(f): 9:06pm On Mar 10, 2020
Keep playing...
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by promisedeco(m): 9:09pm On Mar 10, 2020
desiredhome:

What don't you understand there? Read it with open mind so you understand it
no vex o brother.
if it makes sense to you like that no problem.
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Rennie303: 9:11pm On Mar 10, 2020
gypsey:
Yea? pastor also use most of the money to buy himself private Jets, send his own children to expensive schools abroad open business for his wife, build expensive mansions for himself and family. tell me what is the occupation of the pastor's grown up children and wife? you need to wake up man! grin why does church even needs to open branches? If it's not a business venture.

God said we as Christians should spread the gospel... That's the purpose of opening other church branches... Imagine if there was only one church in the world..... So to save more souls from the devil ... Churches have to be everywhere possible to rescue God's people... That's why he has a school to get money apart from church.... So the whole summary of what you are trying to say is that... A pastor must be bastardly poor to show he is anointed? SMH... Look at Abraham, Lot, Isaac, Jacob,Solomon.... And reset your mindset... Only a hypocrite who claims to know God can remain poor for life... God is a faithful rewarder of those that serve him..

1 Like

Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 10, 2020
Rennie303:

God said we as Christians should spread the gospel... That's the purpose of opening other church branches... Imagine if there was only one church in the world..... So to save more souls from the devil ... Churches have to be everywhere possible to rescue God's people... That's why he has a school to get money apart from church.... So the whole summary of what you are trying to say is that... A pastor must be bastardly poor to show he is anointed? SMH... Look at Abraham, Lot, Isaac, Jacob,Solomon.... And reset your mindset... Only a hypocrite who claims to know God can remain poor for life... God is a faithful rewarder of those that serve him..
You so called christians always finds a verse in that your contradictory fairytale book called Bible to justify your crooked lifestyles. grin Man calls himself a man of God sets up business name it church, collecting thithes from poor people and enriching himself while his gullible members suffers in starvation and poverty. And some of you are so brainwashed you couldn't even see that it's all a scam.

The blind stares of a million eyes looking hard but can never see.

when did God tell you all this you have written above? where did you even see God?
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Blessed769(m): 9:36pm On Mar 10, 2020
Felixamos:

The problem of this country presently is not really buhari but people rabbits like you..
No wonder deji and other activists are giving up on this country..

Did you read what oyedepo said? Was it not the truth? People that are already comfortable for life are coming up to speak against this very useless govt out of concern for the masses but instead of your foolish self appreciating them, you stay back in your smelly hut and type the nonsense from your plastic brain..

I wonder between you and oyedepo, who would be the first to die out of hunger if this very useless govt should continue...

No wonder activists are giving up... You so much hate prosperity and economic growth that you would criticize any attempt to elevate you... What kind of a senseless fool are you? Can't you just call a spade, a spade for once in your miserable life

Ode!
wow! Thank Goodness We Still Have Someone Like U. Please Tell That Idiot...Happy Me.

1 Like

Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 10, 2020
Rennie303:

In case you aren't from an English speaking country... I'll explain... A man of God is simply a person who is determined to live according to God's principle and instructions. A person who is currently carrying out God's will for his life...Maybe you are a man of goat living like a goat would.. but not me... BTW.. I really hope you can change from being a man of Goat...
So this is your own explaination of a Man of God? You didn't tell me when God accepted him as a Man of God? did you witnessed the acceptance? Godswill? how do anyone even know what is God's will? grin how do one know what God wants? You you people make it up as you go along? A man wakes up one day, decides to name himself Man of God and you expect me to just believe him? where is God from? who made God? which country is God from? why is God hiding from humans? God is Just an Imagination in people like you's head.
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 10, 2020
Jesuyinka01:
We will c ur result wen d end tym comes
End time my butt! grin time will never ever ever end, i have been hearing this bullshiit since i was a kid now i am now a grown ass man, and time still has ended. please could you tell me the exact date and month maybe year time will end? time only ends in your house. grin infact, don't bother making plans for the future lie down and wait for time to end.

people like you have been brainwashed into believing such lies and fairytales.
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by desiredhome: 10:02pm On Mar 10, 2020
Rennie303:

Actually it's you....you hear others criticising this great man of God... and you always have to follow every trend.. so you must insult him as well.... Free yourself from this mental slavery
Great man of God in indeed that only knows how to curses and with such a bitter heart?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Osinbajo Attends Saraki's Daughter's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) / Policemen Dragging Buckets At Chikwadolu's Birthday Party In Awka(Pics) / Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Daughter Celebrates Her 46 Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.