Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Get A PayPal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1000 - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Get A PayPal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1000 (21127 Views)

Get A Paypal Account That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw To NG Account With NG IP / Man Gives Maid His ATM To Withdraw Money For The First Time, & See What She Did / Valentine’s Day :10 Romantic Photos You Can Send To Your Girlfriend Today(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get A PayPal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1000 by Mikaste: 2:40pm On Jul 14, 2020
paypal2020:
Get a PayPal account that can receive money today
What details do you need from me?

Passport needed?
Re: Get A PayPal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1000 by paypal2020: 6:44pm On Jul 14, 2020
Mikaste:

What details do you need from me?

Passport needed?
Please send a message to 0 8 1 2 1 4 5 6 9 0 9 to get an answer to your question.
Re: Get A PayPal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1000 by paypal2020: 9:52pm On Jul 14, 2020
Get your PayPal account
Re: Get A PayPal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1000 by paypal2020: 11:55pm On Jul 14, 2020
Get a PayPal account tonight
Re: Get A PayPal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1000 by paypal2020: 9:29am On Jul 15, 2020
Own your PayPal business account today for N1500
Re: Get A PayPal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1000 by paypal2020: 11:48am On Jul 15, 2020
Get your PayPal account now
Re: Get A PayPal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1000 by paypal2020: 1:48pm On Jul 15, 2020
Get your PayPal account for N1500 only
Re: Get A PayPal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1000 by paypal2020: 3:35pm On Jul 15, 2020
Own your PayPal account now for N1500
Re: Get A PayPal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1000 by paypal2020: 5:43pm On Jul 15, 2020
Get your PayPal account today
Re: Get A PayPal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1000 by paypal2020: 7:33pm On Jul 15, 2020
Get your PayPal business account today for only N1500
Re: Get A PayPal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1000 by paypal2020: 11:01pm On Jul 15, 2020
Get your account tonight for N1500
Re: Get A PayPal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1000 by paypal2020: 11:31am On Jul 16, 2020
Get your PayPal account for N1500 only
Re: Get A PayPal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1000 by paypal2020: 2:05pm On Jul 16, 2020
Get your PayPal account now for N1500
Re: Get A PayPal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1000 by Intrepid01(m): 4:35pm On Jul 16, 2020
Not even one person to confirm that they got a safe service.

Please my people beware of scammers o...anyone asking you to provide personal details to create a paypal account might be trying to scam you. More like providing information to reset your bank account. Please never should you provide your means of ID, Password, DOB, City and home address.

May God deliver us from callous fellows!
Re: Get A PayPal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1000 by paypal2020: 4:55pm On Jul 16, 2020
Intrepid01:
Not even one person to confirm that they got a safe service.

Please my people beware of scammers o...anyone asking you to provide personal details to create a paypal account might be trying to scam you. More like providing information to reset your bank account. Please never should you provide your means of ID, Password, DOB, City and home address.

May God deliver us from callous fellows!
I am not a scammer; neither am I collecting any information to reset any one's bank account. Every information I requested for is what is required to create a PayPal account. If you don't believe me, go through PayPal's registration process and see for yourself.
Re: Get A PayPal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1000 by Intrepid01(m): 6:22pm On Jul 16, 2020
paypal2020:

I am not a scammer; neither am I collecting any information to reset any one's bank account. Every information I requested for is what is required to create a PayPal account. If you don't believe me, go through PayPal's registration process and see for yourself.

Yes, I have gone through it and I didn’t see anywhere you require means of ID, date of birth, etc to open a personal paypal account. Please we are not stupid...
Re: Get A PayPal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1000 by Bet9jaVirtual: 6:27pm On Jul 16, 2020
He's real and he did mine for me
Re: Get A PayPal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1000 by paypal2020: 6:36pm On Jul 16, 2020
Intrepid01:

Yes, I have gone through it and I didn’t see anywhere you require means of ID, date of birth, etc to open a personal paypal account. Please we are not stupid...
Oh!!! I see. Okay. Check the screenshot below and see if I requested any information that wasn't needed to create a personal PayPal account that can send and receive money from you.

Re: Get A PayPal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1000 by Intrepid01(m): 8:15pm On Jul 16, 2020
paypal2020:

Oh!!! I see. Okay. Check the screenshot below and see if I requested any information that wasn't needed to create a personal PayPal account that can send and receive money from you.

Oga you’re funny. I have a paypal account and it didn’t require all that. Baba, that paypal homepage you displayed can’t be vouched for okay. There are so many fake paypal homepage on the internet.

Anyone reading this, please be careful of the information you give out, anyone that has your phone number, your means of ID , date of birth, your proof of address; utility bill, and the likes is taking your identity already. Such a person can reset your bank account details and have access to it without your consent. Pls be careful , we are in a wicked world. No 3rd party account like paypal will ask for all that information.

Dubious people turn from your wicked ways!
Re: Get A PayPal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1000 by Intrepid01(m): 8:22pm On Jul 16, 2020
There are so many pointers to prove that Op has ulterior motive;

He doesn’t give detail information on this thread, rather he takes you to WhatsApp where he sends list of information you should provide....

Pls guys if you provide those information to a 3rd party and not a government regulated institution, you’re being stripped of your identity. Such a person can impersonate you, take over your bank account and steal your money.

@seun and @lalasticlala, pls verify this Op, Nairaland has a responsibility to try as much as they can to prevent people using the forum to defraud others....

1 Like

Re: Get A PayPal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1000 by paypal2020: 8:50pm On Jul 16, 2020
Intrepid01:

Oga you’re funny. I have a paypal account and it didn’t require all that. Baba, that paypal homepage you displayed can’t be vouched for okay. There are so many fake paypal homepage on the internet.

Anyone reading this, please be careful of the information you give out, anyone that has your phone number, your means of ID , date of birth, your proof of address; utility bill, and the likes is taking your identity already. Such a person can reset your bank account details and have access to it without your consent. Pls be careful , we are in a wicked world. No 3rd party account like paypal will ask for all that information.

You are a liar. It is not a Nigeria PayPal account I am creating. What you have is a Nigeria PayPal personal account, and while registering for a Nigeria PayPal personal account, they won't ask for means of identification. But, they will ask for other details as requested by me. If you are creating other countries PayPal personal account, they will ask for means of identification and additional information as shown in the screenshot I posted earlier. You also said no 3rd party would ask you for all the information I requested for, go to Flutterwave or Paystack and see the information they are asking for. If you don't know something stops saying it.
Re: Get A PayPal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1000 by paypal2020: 8:55pm On Jul 16, 2020
Intrepid01:
There are so many pointers to prove that Op has ulterior motive;

He doesn’t give detail information on this thread, rather he takes you to WhatsApp where he sends list of information you should provide....

Pls guys if you provide those information to a 3rd party and not a government regulated institution, you’re being stripped of your identity. Such a person can impersonate you, take over your bank account and steal your money.

@seun and @lalasticlala, pls verify this Op, Nairaland has a responsibility to try as much as they can to prevent people using the forum to defraud others....
God will forgive you for everything you have said against me. Is it every information I can supply here? You said I have an ulterior motive, prove it. Your mouth wants to put you into trouble. You believe you have the freedom to say anything and accuse me wrongfully. God will judge between you and me. I leave you into the hands of God.
Re: Get A PayPal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1000 by paypal2020: 9:42pm On Jul 16, 2020
Intrepid01:

Here you said the PayPal homepage I displayed is fake. Okay. Take a look at the screenshot below, and you will see PayPal's website address there. I am not a dubious person or scammer. I will never ask anyone to supply any information PayPal doesn't require.

Re: Get A PayPal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1000 by akaahs(m): 7:39am On Jul 17, 2020
paypal2020:
Own your PayPal business account today for N1500
I have tried to follow the steps U mentioned but finding it difficult, can U help please.
Re: Get A PayPal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1000 by Gabs7(m): 8:00am On Jul 17, 2020
Efficient service delivery and timely response to enquiries. Thank you very much @PayPal2020. My account is up and running now.

Just taught you should know though... cheesy
Re: Get A PayPal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1000 by paypal2020: 9:06am On Jul 17, 2020
akaahs:

I have tried to follow the steps U mentioned but finding it difficult, can U help please.
Kindly contact me on 0 8 1 2 1 4 5 6 9 0 9
Re: Get A PayPal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1000 by paypal2020: 9:07am On Jul 17, 2020
Gabs7:
Efficient service delivery and timely response to enquiries. Thank you very much @PayPal2020. My account is up and running now.

Just taught you should know though... cheesy
Thanks for doing business with me. Also, thanks for coming back to leave a review.
Re: Get A PayPal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1000 by Intrepid01(m): 1:28pm On Jul 17, 2020
paypal2020:

You are a liar. It is not a Nigeria PayPal account I am creating. What you have is a Nigeria PayPal personal account, and while registering for a Nigeria PayPal personal account, they won't ask for means of identification. But, they will ask for other details as requested by me. If you are creating other countries PayPal personal account, they will ask for means of identification and additional information as shown in the screenshot I posted earlier. You also said no 3rd party would ask you for all the information I requested for, go to Flutterwave or Paystack and see the information they are asking for. If you don't know something stops saying it.

Oga you simply aren’t getting me or you choose not to, perhaps you’ve got ulterior reasons. Are you paystack or flutter wave? Do you know the regulations guiding those companies on how customers data privacy should be used, shared and managed? Have you even heard of GDPR or NGDPR before? By law, you are not allowed to harvest people’s data as you intend doing with all those requirements as an individual, if it were to be in a saner clime you’ll be arrested. You see if truly you’re genuine, what I am telling you might save you from law officials. You really do not know the gravity of having people’s personal information. With all the information you’re requiring you can easily present yourself as the person without the person's knowledge. You can commit crime and another person will be taken as culprit. Please if you’re really genuine, devise another means of offering your service, why not make the account opening a 2 way thing, you guide the person on how to upload those documents directly on paypal while you do remaining things from your end. I don’t know how possible that is but I know you can find a way other than requesting for another persons identity with documents.

Deliberately I chose to ignore your insults. Yea I decided to, you might not be that lucky next time!
Re: Get A PayPal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1000 by solz007(m): 3:05pm On Jul 17, 2020
it's 100 Percent Legit & Reliable! after opening the pay pal account you'll get a PDF guide on how to verify some stuffs & how the Pay pal works, plus you'll get a PDF on how to earn money on Fiver.. this package pass #1,500 sef Lol.. just kidding! Thanks Kayode a lot
God Bless Your Hustle.
Re: Get A PayPal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1000 by paypal2020: 5:49pm On Jul 17, 2020
You can now get a PayPal account that will allow you to send, receive and withdraw money today without VPN.
Re: Get A PayPal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1000 by paypal2020: 8:13pm On Jul 17, 2020
Get your PayPal account tonight without delay

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (28) (Reply)

Breast To Feed The Whole Lagos!! Busty Lagos Lady With Big Backside / I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? / Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.