Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,903 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Don't Be Blinded By Love, Replace Him Or Her IF You're Being Treated Badly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Be Blinded By Love, Replace Him Or Her IF You're Being Treated Badly (390 Views)

My Friend Is Blinded By Money And Gadgets In Her Relationship. / Why Are Unattractive People Treated Badly? / How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Be Blinded By Love, Replace Him Or Her IF You're Being Treated Badly by wasbo89(m): 8:46am On Mar 10, 2020
If you are dating a lady and what she knows is herself alone. She didn't like your family and friends. Always causing trouble on a simple matter. And also, most times refused to follow your instructions and do talk back at you in a bad way.

My brother, if you eventually marry such lady, you might not be able to control her. Her bad attitude at dating stage has shown that, your marriage will not last with her.

Some people will say that, Marriage is about managing a partner and that's what builds a marriage. They are right and some people will responded that, the attitude/act of the above mentioned lady is beyond something they can manage and that, a Broken Relationship is better than a Broken Marriage.

There are some attitude/act which you (Guys or Ladies) can manage in a Marriage because nobody is perfect. If you are unable to correct the bad Act/Attitudes of a lady or guy during courtship, the decision is yours, whether to get married to that person or not.

For Instance,
You have a staff which you do correct on a daily basis and such staff always cause damages to your Business, won't you sack such staff and employ another person.
OR
You have a boyfriend that enjoy beating/slapping you anytime you do something wrong, what will you do?
OR
You have a girlfriend that enjoy disrespecting you in public, what will you do?

Finally, don't let love blind you. Do you agree with what i wrote? I wanna hear from you.

Pls SHARE, if you really wanna save future marriages.
Re: Don't Be Blinded By Love, Replace Him Or Her IF You're Being Treated Badly by Oyindidi(f): 9:29am On Mar 10, 2020
Mtcheeeew
Re: Don't Be Blinded By Love, Replace Him Or Her IF You're Being Treated Badly by Martinez39s(m): 9:30am On Mar 10, 2020
Sound advice. Unfortunately, many won't heed. grin

(1) (Reply)

If There World Ended Today What Would Be Ur Regret / Whatsapp Wahala / Game Of Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.