Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,389 members, 7,822,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret (4500 Views)

How Long Does It Take To Receive The Holyspirit After Salvation? / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret / Can One Really Purchase The Holyspirit By His Own Effort? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by BianoJay(m): 8:36am On Mar 18, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

The dream is telling to pray about your foundation...Psalms11.3...If the foundations be destroyed, What can the righteous do? The righteous will call upon the lord. Jere 33.3..Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not. Call upon the lord to visit your foundation with fire. He lord want you to pray about your foundation now. FOUNDATIONAL POWERS HINDERING MY PROGRESS, HINDERING MY STAR, HINDERING MY GLORY DIE IN JESUS NAME. If you can fast and pray that prayer for 3 days, with all your heart, seriousness, and holy anger also wake up between 12am and 2am to pray. You will see what will happen. But first read psalm 51, confess your sins, praise and thank God before you start the prayer. God bless you.

Thank you, sir.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by zenith4biz(m): 9:44am On Mar 18, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

Congratulations my brother, God has just revealed your destiny to you and I believe you should just take the necessary step to fulfil it. Matthew 22.14..For many are called, but few are chosen. It doesn't matter who appeared to deliver the message to you. If God can speak through a donkey to Balaam when he was on his way to curse the Israelites in Numbers 22.28...And the LORD opened the mouth of the donkey, and she said unto Balaam, What have I done unto thee, that thou hast smitten me these three times? You can be a pastor still become a professor e.g Vice president Osinbajo, or a full time pastor depending on how you want it. Mark 3.24..And if a kingdom be divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand. Meaning the devil can not show you that dream because he wouldn't want his kingdom divided, he knows when you become a pastor you will destroy his kingdom.
God has told you what you will become it depends on how you will take it. I think you should pray that GOD SHOULD GIVE YOU THE KEY OF YOUR DESTINY.... If you can pray that prayer very well, the lord reveal a dream to you. The tragedy of it is that if you don't answer God's call you may not become that which you want to become...study the book of Haggai there are two chapters in Haggai, tell your pastor to help you analyse it to your understanding. If I were you I will start the work of the kingdom now before its late.God bless.

The area of confusion is that I am already working in God's vineyard, I am a worker and also a minister in my parish.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 1:41pm On Mar 18, 2020
zenith4biz:

The area of confusion is that I am already working in God's vineyard, I am a worker and also a minister in my parish.

Sir, what church do you attend?
Have you gone through school of discipleship (SOD)
Have you gone through bible college?
How often do you study the bible?

Please answer those questions first.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by zenith4biz(m): 1:53pm On Mar 18, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

Sir, what church do you attend?
Have you gone through school of discipleship (SOD)
Have you gone through bible college?
How often do you study the bible?

Please answer those questions first.

I am done with school of discipleship but yet ordained... I have not started Bible college. Rccg
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by omoseth(m): 9:48pm On Mar 18, 2020
I have had several dreams,i wake up immediately and pray afterwards with a very strong believe that God has taken care of it. There is one that is currently giving me headache. It has to do with a lady(she is single and have many guys showing interest) i like very much and have even expressed my feelings for her.In the dream,I saw her arranging what looked like a foam in a corner of a room like she was about to make love to someone,a guy was standing close to her why i was in a corner throwing a ball at a wall while watching them about to start but felt unbothered.The guy took off his clothes,turned to me and smiled.I have had this dream a second time but in different variation.I so much like this lady because i'vent been in a relationship for long and it's giving me headache and i feel very lonely that sometime ago while laying on my bed already falling asleep,I heard a very calm voice speak to my ears with this words "Genesis 2:20..Please can you help me out because i have been trying to understand everything but simply can't. Thanks
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Whyzaid(f): 10:53am On Mar 19, 2020
yinkaadesegha:
Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret
I had a dream where I saw myself with my co staff, later one of them came to me to tell me to go and pack my washed and spread cloth outside that rain is about to fall. but on getting out to pack, I discovered that the small mould building beside where I spread the cloth collapsed on the cloth and left the cloth wet and dirty.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 8:20am On Mar 20, 2020
zenith4biz:

I am done with school of discipleship but yet ordained... I have not started Bible college. Rccg

Please go and start bible school.... In everything you do mark sure that God's work is the first. Seek the face of God before you embark on anything. Thanks
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 12:01pm On Mar 22, 2020
omoseth:
I have had several dreams,i wake up immediately and pray afterwards with a very strong believe that God has taken care of it. There is one that is currently giving me headache. It has to do with a lady(she is single and have many guys showing interest) i like very much and have even expressed my feelings for her.In the dream,I saw her arranging what looked like a foam in a corner of a room like she was about to make love to someone,a guy was standing close to her why i was in a corner throwing a ball at a wall while watching them about to start but felt unbothered.The guy took off his clothes,turned to me and smiled.I have had this dream a second time but in different variation.I so much like this lady because i'vent been in a relationship for long and it's giving me headache and i feel very lonely that sometime ago while laying on my bed already falling asleep,I heard a very calm voice speak to my ears with this words "Genesis 2:20..Please can you help me out because i have been trying to understand everything but simply can't. Thanks

The dream means she is not for you and that you should take your eyes off her with immediate effect. The lord is simply telling you that she is not for you.....she is not your own help meet, pray that God should give you your own help meet speedily. Use that same verse to pray. Gen 2.20. God bless us.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 12:20pm On Mar 22, 2020
Whyzaid:
I had a dream where I saw myself with my co staff, later one of them came to me to tell me to go and pack my washed and spread cloth outside that rain is about to fall. but on getting out to pack, I discovered that the small mould building beside where I spread the cloth collapsed on the cloth and left the cloth wet and dirty.

You are trying to live a more real, better, truthful and God fearing life but there is a power/force that is working against it in your life. Pray against every activities and agenda of the wicked in your life. Pray with Eccl 10.8. Thanks.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Leis: 12:30pm On Mar 22, 2020
i was on my kneel about to pray for a woman to conceive a child, even about to give her the story of Anna in the Bible as a case story, she became distracted and started talking to people, I have to stand up and leave there, after which I went to use a toilet, after using it, I noticed there were plenty of unflushed waste, which I had to fetch water to clean them in the process faeces entered my leg, which I had to rinse with water.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by omoseth(m): 9:05pm On Mar 22, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

The dream means she is not for you and that you should take your eyes off her with immediate effect. The lord is simply telling you that she is not for you.....she is not your own help meet, pray that God should give you your own help meet speedily. Use that same verse to pray. Gen 2.20. God bless us.

She is differently gonna noticed if i suddenly cut off from her and asked the reason(s) cz we are quite close.Thanks for the response,i really appreciate.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Generalamen(m): 10:30pm On Mar 22, 2020
Appreciate you Sir,
Just yesterday night,I saw this dream,where I stood with my bible clutched in my hand,and some other person discussing about God And praying, I cannot tell the prayer point bt it was intense, on the other side was this Chinese man preaching to another or more or less discussing,
I saw a man came alone and holding his own bible too,and he shouted looking towards heaven and said everyone should listen,then he said the mark of the beast has been destroyed and when he said that everyone went berserk with joy and in this dream,my heart went to Covid-19
I some few questions,can the mark of the beast be liken to a disease? Or is there something deeper which we have not known
Pls enlightened me about this dream,thank u
God bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by AdaNonye: 2:49am On Mar 23, 2020
Good morning sir,
Trust you are doing good. Please I had a weird dream. In the dream I was with my parents in the city where they stay and all of a sudden I found myself with the wife of a pastor I admire alot(pastor Mildred okonkwo). We entered a plane and said it was theirs and that she is also a pilot. And then we were in the city where I live. I was just telling myself that I didnt tell my parents before leaving so they wont be worried
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Awedman: 12:39pm On Apr 03, 2020
Please pray for me.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by mabea: 1:43pm On Apr 03, 2020
I saw myself in the dream where I bought a new car without stress. In fact how the car came about I didn't know but I was cruising in it excitedly even though I don't drive in the real world. I had this dream two nights consecutively and many other times too. So what could be the meaning.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Frankicent(m): 10:12am On Apr 05, 2020
I don't know how real you are.. Have had numerous dreams. Most I can't tell because, it get me confuse.

Am not the praying type still yet occasionally i get some weird dreams. Lemme just say one sha.

In this dream, I can't really remember all. I saw myself with someone I don't know.

Something happened I can't remember. I saw my self shaking on my bed. It was like an after life experience. I could see myself, behaving like I had a seizure..

All of a sudden I started speaking aggressively in straight language like I was praying..

I saw my self again in the presence of a man...
He asked me to knee down. I obey, he then ask me to look up... Immediately he brought out an oil or something like a liquid like a litre or more and poured in straight in toward my eye... It was burning my eye..

I could feel my body shaking... I start speaking in a straight tongue. Aggressively, I woke up shaking like i had a bad dream..

It might be my imagination or had watch a movie before bed.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by flobo: 7:42pm On Apr 05, 2020
Hi ,what does a dream wherein one is in a big bus alone and the bus is moving on the road all of a sudden the bus goes off the road into a river running by the roadside?
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by BianoJay(m): 4:42pm On Apr 10, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

Good day sir. I had a dream last night, where I saw a tree with ripe fruits and they were so ripe and just within reach. I reached out and took one and ate.

What could this mean?
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by belcom10(m): 7:59am On Apr 11, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

God day Sir, pls help me with this dream.
In my dream it was like l attend a wedding (look like an old time female friend) ,so at the wedding I noticed that there was not enough food or drink. Even as a result I was not given any. So after the wedding I left, on my way going I saw a big gutter suddenly it was like a heavy flood Flowing in the gutter which took one of my slippers, I went after it I was able to recover it. Only to noticed it was not same with the one I put on but correspond to the one I saw at the gutter side. So I kept the pair at the gutter side. I didn't take it since it's not mine. I proceed to go after my own slippers eventually I recovered it i noticed it did not also correspond to the one I wore but I put it on. So I saw that there is still another slipper(not pair) that the flood is taken. I continue running towards the end of the gutter to recover it. On getting there I saw the slippers(not pair) but did not correspond to any on the slippers I was putting on. So I never bothered to take it. As I was leaving I saw people looking at me. Then I noticed I have a shoe on my hand then I was polishing as I left.

Prior to this I wanted to settled down. And I have two ladies I am still observing. They are very close to me.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Henrygood: 2:37pm On Apr 11, 2020
Pls help ,I had a dream last night n in d dream , I saw d roof of my poultry farm in d village blow off by wind, in dsm dream going into d farm discovered dt dey was a casket dropped Dy by a friend.confroted him to carry it n he said he got it for his dad burial,forced him to carry it which he did. Pls wats d meaning n I v been struggling to go back n reopen my farm B4 dis dream after my first attempt saw me to owning alot of debts pls help
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Jidkidz(m): 8:59pm On May 28, 2020
yinkaadesegha:
good evening sir..I dreamt I gave out money to help my younger bro sir
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Bigblessed: 3:48am On Jun 19, 2020
I dreamt the previous night where my sister (in the mortuary presently) gave birth to a very beautiful baby girl and as I visited she in the maternity ward of the hospital, I was attracted to the baby only and carried her, was curdling and singing for she; I got important call to return to the village and the next moment, I saw myself in the village still carrying and curdling the baby. At a time I started asking myself 'what if d baby become hungry and start crying'? Yet the baby was not crying, just relaxed in my hand. When the taught of the quotation of cry became a burden in my mind, I returned the baby back to her mother in that same hospital in the city where I took she from.
PEACE!

Note. My first time of dreaming about she since she died.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 29, 2020
yinkaadesegha:
Good evening, I was in a dream and I saw myself crossing a gutter, I see gutter and I cross it, most times there are planks on the gutter for me to step and cross it, this is not the first time I have had this particular dream.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Dminister(m): 9:22am On Jul 03, 2020
Good morning,

I had a dream at 1am and in the dream a colleague came to me, he showed me the money he received from our youth meeting and he told me that money has arrived. So I quickly went to the house where I met few men not up to seven in numbers. I greeted I hail the house and one of the men said which house and I said the house we all belong and the which I have come to collect my own money. He then directed me to meet the next man. Immediately I met him he brought out a bag and brought out new 500 naira current wrapped two each making a thousand naira. I collected the money from him and counted it. It was 4000 naira then I said inside me that the money my colleague showed to me was more than the money giving to me. I walked out side and I saw a man outside whom I told that this is not the amount I expected and how my colleague's money is more? He said that is another money entirely that it is another place I will receive it. Immediately he said this to me I was relieved and I woke up.

I want to know the meaning of this dream.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Nobody: 6:24am On Jul 08, 2020
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Yemabi: 9:21am On Jul 24, 2020
Good morning sir, please help with the following:
(1) I heard a voice in the dream saying " this is the 22nd year of your marriage, you'd better start praying for the will of God"
(2) I saw a man made an announcement about his wife getting married to another man in the dream. Both of them were happy-husband and wife. Then I said "what sort of an announcement was that, after 4 kids. They were just smiling joyfully
NB: I prayed against 1&2 and told the announcer in 2 to prayi against it
(3) I was walking along a road then I saw the man in 2(announcer) coming towards me smiling. Then I said "these are my clothes" (what he was putting on).He off his coat and shirt still smiling and handed them over to me. His wife and children were at the background just minding their busîness.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 24, 2020
Icon02, D Dream Abt D Chairs In D Church U Had, Could Av 2 Do With D Church. Perhaps, God Is Letting U Know Dat D D Pastor Of D Church May Not Be Allowing God Av His Way In D Church Or Pastor May Av Neglected God One Way Or D Oda. Perhaps, God Wanted 2 Use U 2 Make Corrections. In Summary It Has 2 Do With D Presence Of God. God May Not Be Happy With What D Pastor Was Doing.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by amiebola(f): 8:41am On Jul 25, 2020
Good morning sir.. my first dream goes thus
I saw myself in an open gathering, it was a big one that they had to block the street and no car was allowed to come in. but I noticed this car that came in and it wasn't stopped by the security officials the person that came out of the car was a colleague of mine that we have worked beforeand he walked towards where I was,and I asked him who has the car he said he was the one that he got a job, he was looking really good and I said in my mind God you have blessed sanni with a job and I don't have a job yet. So he said I should come see in cos the job he got isn't based in Nigeria.
The second dream.... I saw a baby lying down and gave the baby water to drink I was suppose to make the baby sit down while giving her the water to drink but I gave while she was lying down. A woman came to meet me I sensed she is the mother of the child while I wanted to hand over the child to the woman I noticed the baby wasn't breathing anymore.. I immediately carry the baby started shaking and was so scared. I had to shake baby saying that God shouldn't allow me to enter into trouble after a while the baby opened her eyes and I was calm . I noticed all the while these was happening the woman was talking to any person so she didn't notice that something like that happened.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by tosyne55(m): 12:07pm On Jul 25, 2020
Darkandbrown:
Goodmorning sir, I had sex in my dream. This has never happened to me before.
sex in the dream is a bad dream, especially for young men and women ,it is a way for the enemies to hook your star,to delay your Glory,
Pray and fast to destroy the convenant of darkness in your life
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Prophylaxis20: 12:25pm On Jul 25, 2020
I had a very clear dream but I would like a second opinion .

In the dream I was like in a crusade a stadium to be exact and I was sitting among the congregation. Suddenly the usher called me out( instinctively I knew he was the chief usher) and said GI and make yourself useful and join the children's department and handed me an envelope or form which I was to pay for. Please what's your interpretation, I don't know anything about children. And am already in the medical unit
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Shutupthere: 1:58pm On Aug 14, 2020
Ok

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Happy Easter To All Nairalanders / Three Conditions For Being A Spokesman For God / Is Judas Iscariot Really A Villain?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.