Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret (4490 Views)

How Long Does It Take To Receive The Holyspirit After Salvation? / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret / Can One Really Purchase The Holyspirit By His Own Effort? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 14, 2020
Leis:
i was on my kneel about to pray for a woman to conceive a child, even about to give her the story of Anna in the Bible as a case story, she became distracted and started talking to people, I have to stand up and leave there, after which I went to use a toilet, after using it, I noticed there were plenty of unflushed waste, which I had to fetch water to clean them in the process faeces entered my leg, which I had to rinse with water.
D Dream May Be Telling U 2 Get Rid Of Negative Thoughts Or Feelings U May Av 2wards Someone. U May Av Grudges Or Issues With Someone Of U Need 2 Resolve & Move On With Life.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 14, 2020
flobo:
Hi ,what does a dream wherein one is in a big bus alone and the bus is moving on the road all of a sudden the bus goes off the road into a river running by the roadside?
D Dream Could Mean Dat U Are Out Of D Track & Heading D Wrong Way Or Destruction. U Need 2 Examine Ur Ways, Plans,directions Or Actions Carefully B4 Taking Dem.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 1:31am On Sep 15, 2020
Please everyone am really sorry for not replying to your msgs, please can chat me up on watsapp? 07066526207, thanks
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by dankorode(m): 10:08am On Apr 08, 2022
Seeing very big cats fish in the dream they are very huge.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Capernum: 11:04am On Apr 08, 2022
yinkaadesegha:

Eating in the dream is not a good dream, the enemy may come to You in the image of your grandparents especially when you were close to them while they are alive just to poison you via food in the dream. 1 cor 6.19...What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
Ask the holyspirit to purge you of every evil food deposited in your body through eating in the dream.

Psalms 118.17.....I shall not die, but live,And declare the works of the LORD. Pray violently against spirit of death around u. There is no relationship between the dead and the living. If seeing your grandparents in the dream and telling you information that can transform your life in a godly manner then it's fine but in a situation where they gave you food to eat in the dream is not good. Please ask the holyspirit to purge you of every evil food. Thanks

Sir, your interpretation of this dream is wrong sincerely. No offense meant sir.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Capernum: 11:14am On Apr 08, 2022
Danzakidakura:
Seeing my death grand parents in the dream, my grandma brought yam me and her ate in the dream. Then i saw my grandpa again but i didnt talk with him. Pls whats the meaning

This means some forms of Ancestral history and cycles are being serviced in your life. You may start seeing a form of pattern common to your predecessors being repeated in your real life. You need to pray seriously because most of these cycles and flows are almost always negative.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by CareerMom: 3:32pm On May 24, 2022
undecided
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by madprophet(m): 8:54pm On May 24, 2022
CareerMom:
It's on this page.

Thabk you very much....
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 11:09pm On May 26, 2022
dankorode:
Seeing very big cats fish in the dream they are very huge.

Expect a big blessing soon..... Bless you
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 11:11pm On May 26, 2022
Capernum:

Sir, your interpretation of this dream is wrong sincerely. No offense meant sir.

Can we please see your own interpretation sir/ma?
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Nobody: 7:36am On May 30, 2023
Good morning, please I dreamt I invited a lady to make my hair but before she came I went out with my friend, we came back late and the lady was already waiting for me. She first fixed a wig but I wasn't satisfied with the look I asked her to lose it and do long braiding and it was beautiful. I asked my mom to give me the money I gave her to keep for me for the hair and my mom became angry about the money when I gave the lady her money and my mom was fighting me cos I querying her to give the lady her money and she even asked me to leave her house that night. After some some minutes I came back to apologize to my mom but she won't accept and I was supposed to go to a party or something but because of that my friend and I couldn't go
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by dankorode(m): 4:50pm On Sep 24, 2023
yinkaadesegha:

Expect a big blessing soon..... Bless you
good day pastor,I have a dreams which I don't understand,in my dream I saw some one who's like a boss to me at my working place in a terrible condition like he could not Walk properly, the same night I saw him bathing in the dream in the public in broad daylight, please what's the meaning of this, cause in real life he was such a person I'm afraid of that he might do something bad to me like sacking me at my working place
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by dankorode(m): 7:55pm On Dec 12, 2023
I have a dream where I found myself rearing a big deer in our backyard, this deer was found of me and even start eating the food I gave him in my hand,this my first time of having such a dream at the age of 44

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Bible Wont Just Burn! / Here Is A Prophet Claiming To Be Malachi 4's Elijah / Jesus Son Of Man ? {let The Bible Speak}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.