Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,934 members, 7,828,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Can U Call Your Boyfriend Brother? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Call Your Boyfriend Brother? (3929 Views)

Fellow Nigerians Please Advice Me : I Slept With My Boyfriend’s Brother, And His / Do You Respect Your Bf (can You Call Your Boyfriend Brother "Booda") / I Slept With My Boyfriend's Brother, And His Father Too" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Call Your Boyfriend Brother? by jontoyin(f): 11:52am On Dec 22, 2010
There is a lady around me, she has never called her boyfriend by name but alwaz call him brother, the guy try stop her but she refuse to listen.
Re: Can U Call Your Boyfriend Brother? by bolargeez(m): 12:43pm On Dec 22, 2010
well, i can't blame a girl for calling me a 'BROTHER'. We are Africans and we are respectable race, if calling me broda stems out of genuine love and respect, then she can broda me forever. to be honest most guys will do anything to get an iota of respect from their competitive and disobedient gals of these days.
Re: Can U Call Your Boyfriend Brother? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 22, 2010
IMHO: she can call me whatever she feels like as long as she ACT right.
Re: Can U Call Your Boyfriend Brother? by tgirl09: 8:17pm On Dec 22, 2010
I can't call him brother i will rather give him a pet name like honey or sweatheart
Re: Can U Call Your Boyfriend Brother? by dominique(f): 11:56am On Dec 23, 2010
She must have been used to calling him that before they started dating. But the guy has already stated that he doesn't like it, so she has no reason to call him 'brother' anymore. She should just find something else to call him if she can't call him by name.
Re: Can U Call Your Boyfriend Brother? by amurx(m): 11:59am On Dec 23, 2010
She can call him br. Na african/naija culture

(1) (Reply)

Role Reversal In Relationship: Men >women And Women<men / What Is The Worst Thing That Can Ever Happen To A Man? / Is It Advisable To Keep All Other "Doors" Closed When U're In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.