Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,014 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Who Knows This Celebrity? I Have Been Looking For Her Nipples | Cheekah Suave - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Knows This Celebrity? I Have Been Looking For Her Nipples | Cheekah Suave (3182 Views)

Guess The female Celebrity I Saw On Bike Today / Hot Naija Babe Flaunts Her Nipples And Curvy Backside In Sexy Lingerie (photos) / Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows This Celebrity? I Have Been Looking For Her Nipples | Cheekah Suave by cheechee1(m): 9:11pm On Mar 10, 2020
Her name is Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie.
I have been looking for her cleavage and her nipples. And till today, I have not seen.
Please, any day you see it, call my phone number.
I have seen her with world leaders.
I have see her with great men and women.
Yet, I have not seen her cleavage.
I have a feeling that girls that flaunt their sensitive parts publicly has low self esteem.
They are battling with insecurity.
They might not say it, but, there is a demon they are fighting with that makes them always wants to attract attention to themselves.
Stop trying to dress like people that come to us for deliverance.
If you know the quality life your dressing has cost you, you will know that it is not the witch in the village that is doing you.
Guys can flaunt their body and still retain their respect in that neighborhood.
But, there is a way you will dress as a lady, a man that wanted to take you to altar will end up taking you to beer parlour.
Sister, the dressing that attracts fools to you is the problem,not the fools.
Lets leave church from this, now.
This is not about holiness.
It's about decency.
Even if you have sworn to go to hell, you can still go to hell in a respected way.
There is a way you will keep dressing and even the guy that wanted to take you serious will change his mind and start thinking about only sex.
Trust me: "It doesn't matter" has kept a lot of ladies in one spot, repeating one prayer topic, from year to year..."
Stop following some nollywood stars who are flaunting their naked bodies online to attract rich lose men that will pay for the costly lifestyles they are living.
You don't even know the struggles they are under, just to keep up a particular social status.
And you are that is just growing up is envying those that wished they didnt start off like that.
Go for knowledge my sister.
There is a level of knowledge you will start swimming in, you will come back online to delete all your dirty pictures.
There are friends that will walk into your life and you will know that you dont have any reasonable cloth, at all.
And they are even hailing you for advertising a dress code online that is causing reasonable people to run from you.
You can still dress decent and yet you are very admirable.
That make up that makes you look like a half done masquerade scares people away from you.
What movie stars wear on set, according to the roles they are acting in movies is what you wear to church.
And you are telling God that this year will not pass you by.
Babe, see, any man that celebrates your indecent dressing will not be able to recommend his friends to take you serious. Decency is not meant for the poor and local people.
Those guys that likes all your indecent pictures on your Facebook are deceiving you.
99percent of them only wants to see you so that they will sleep with you.
Forget those Indians that used to invade your inbox with uncountable video calls. Lol!
There is a way you can package yourself, even those that are lusting after you will be afraid to open their mouth to say it.
Many guys are not heartbreakers.
They only respond to you according to the value you placed on yourself.
Why will they not promise you heaven on earth since they are desperately looking for a way to touch that thing you have been flaunting online?
Your pastor has been allowing you to come to church because he expects God to touch you, so that you will change.
But, time is no longer on your side.
The same man that wants to see you in the mid night wants to see your fellow girl in the afternoon.
Why are they afraid to introduce you to their family?
Why don't they like coming with their cars to pick you from your house?
Why do they tell you to be walking in front while they come from behind?
Nawa oo.
Babe, make you reason this thing abeg...
You don pass this level.
Today is the 10th of March 2020.
Go back to that wardrobe and let the change begin from there.
Call your tailor on the phone and tell her to change that style you told her to sow.
Go back to your Facebook and Instagram and delete some pictures there.
Not because you want to please any man or woman anywhere.
But because you have more value than what people take you as when they see your indecent dressings.
Your life will attract responsible people.
Fools will be far from you.
Quality men and women will fill your space.
Trust me, the thing dey work like juju.
Me, I love you and that's why I am telling you this.
Cc - Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun, Fynestboi, Ishilove, Dominique, MissyB3, OAM4J
-
Revivalist Iyke Oriaku

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Knows This Celebrity? I Have Been Looking For Her Nipples | Cheekah Suave by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:13pm On Mar 10, 2020
smh
Re: Who Knows This Celebrity? I Have Been Looking For Her Nipples | Cheekah Suave by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:18pm On Mar 10, 2020
foolish women with implant so fake/plastic, they dont even feel when their tittays are falling out of their skirt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Knows This Celebrity? I Have Been Looking For Her Nipples | Cheekah Suave by Sabby1(m): 9:23pm On Mar 10, 2020
When it comes to dressing, I so much admire properly dressed women and ladies. No wonder I am a great fan of Chimamanda Adichie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Knows This Celebrity? I Have Been Looking For Her Nipples | Cheekah Suave by ABCthings: 9:35pm On Mar 10, 2020
They know this already. Ask them they will tell you that they've heard it a thousand time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Knows This Celebrity? I Have Been Looking For Her Nipples | Cheekah Suave by seunlayi(m): 9:56pm On Mar 10, 2020
Loved this op
Re: Who Knows This Celebrity? I Have Been Looking For Her Nipples | Cheekah Suave by Kingpinukecy(m): 10:00pm On Mar 10, 2020
i know her. contact me lets discuss on how i will lead u to her
Re: Who Knows This Celebrity? I Have Been Looking For Her Nipples | Cheekah Suave by LoveFayfay(f): 10:46pm On Mar 10, 2020
Beautiful and wonderful write up... *clapping hands*
Re: Who Knows This Celebrity? I Have Been Looking For Her Nipples | Cheekah Suave by AfroKnight: 10:49pm On Mar 10, 2020
But women have told us to save our sermons when they go half nak.ed. They call it art. They call it being a strong woman who is comfortable in her own skin. They call it beauty.

When we admire it, they call us perverts. embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Knows This Celebrity? I Have Been Looking For Her Nipples | Cheekah Suave by ORAFA(m): 10:50pm On Mar 10, 2020
You will never see it, she's a very decent and cultured woman.

(1) (Reply)

Video: It’s Only A “mumu” Lady That Has One Boyfriend- Beautiful Lady Advises / Is It Morally Right For A 35 Years Old Man To Marry A 23 Years Of Girl? / At What Age Did You Lose Your Virginity As A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.