Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,444 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Users Bash Mercedes-benz On Instagram: Your Cars No Longer Reliable As Before - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Users Bash Mercedes-benz On Instagram: Your Cars No Longer Reliable As Before (1237 Views)

Is Toyota Really Reliable As Claimed? / 25 4-Cylinder Cars No V8 Can Keep Up With / Is Toyota As Reliable As Nigerians Make It Seem. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Users Bash Mercedes-benz On Instagram: Your Cars No Longer Reliable As Before by benzer2: 9:20pm On Mar 10, 2020
I remember when Mercedes Benz used to be one of the strongest cars on the road in the 1990s. Politicians who don’t don’t drive Peugeot 505/504 use Mercedes C230 Flatboot in their convoy fleet or sometimes both – due to their safety and reliability.

Fast-forward to less than two decades later, today’s Mercedes seems to be focused on atheistic beauty and speed, no longer for undisturbed, seamless driving.

This is no surprise as to why the working class and top income earners, politicians and most serious-minded people have shunned the German brand, opting for more reliable brands like Toyota and Honda. Nevertheless, Mercedes Benz cars still appeal to celebrities, drug dealers and Internet fraudsters aka yahoo boys.

Many people have described recent Mercedes cars as “money-pits” for drivers amid several widespread incidents like the recall of the A-class over stability issues and more recently the recall of the 2015 C-class that burns itself even while parked (a driver said he witnessed his Mercedes-Benz burn to ashes same week they bought the 2015 C-class ).

Ranking of top vehicle brands by reliability (from best to worst) according to Consumer Reports USA.
Few weeks ago, I checked the 2019 Consumer Reports rating of vehicle brands by reliability and saw Mercedes still drifting down the ladder at number 17 (against number 14 in 2018 and pales in comparison to Toyota’s Lexus which was ranked the #1/most reliable car brand). Today I was going through my social media timeline and stumbled across some serious reliability complaints by Mercedes drivers on the German brand’s official Instagram page and one question have stuck then: why are Mercedes cars no longer strong as they used to be?
https://bestmobs.com/users-bash-mercedes-benz-on-instagram-your-cars-are-no-longer-reliable-as-they-used-to/

lalasticlala

Re: Users Bash Mercedes-benz On Instagram: Your Cars No Longer Reliable As Before by Joe4lv(m): 9:30pm On Mar 10, 2020
While Mercedes Benz shows class and give shivers to onlookers and other car brand lovers, their last decade products are devoid of reliability and trust. None of my friends who got one gave a good mark to reliability.

Maybe they change and improve or die off the market.

The world has improved so much that people read reviews of products before going for it.
Re: Users Bash Mercedes-benz On Instagram: Your Cars No Longer Reliable As Before by conductor260: 9:35pm On Mar 10, 2020
Joe4lv:
While Mercedes Benz shows class and give shivers to onlookers and other car brand lovers, their last decade products are devoid of reliability and trust. None of my friends who got one gave a good mark to reliability.

Maybe they change and improve or die off the market.

The world has improved so much that people read reviews of products before going for it.
Smartchoiice HeavenlyBang logobenz nwanneni shotput or is it shotgun they said your Benzedes shitbox is like adamma masquerade : beauty with no single brain cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Please What Is The Name, And Which Car Uses It? / See Why Using Water For Your Car Is Very Dangerous / Know Your Car Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.