Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,408 members, 7,826,579 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

How I Wasted the Money with a Pot of Soup and This...[Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Wasted the Money with a Pot of Soup and This...[Picture] (6059 Views)

How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt / As a Single Man, Is What I Did Right Or I Wasted the Money? / I Wasted 6 Years On This Bastard Only For Me To See His Wedding IV On IG - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Wasted the Money with a Pot of Soup and This...[Picture] by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:23pm On Mar 11, 2020
iClef:

At the end, does the content match the title?
a little
Re: How I Wasted the Money with a Pot of Soup and This...[Picture] by chizzypresh(f): 5:02pm On Mar 11, 2020
You didn't waste the money
Re: How I Wasted the Money with a Pot of Soup and This...[Picture] by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 11, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
a little

I guess you skimmed. Anyway, no issues.
Re: How I Wasted the Money with a Pot of Soup and This...[Picture] by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 11, 2020
chizzypresh:
You didn't waste the money

Hmmm. If you say so, I think so too.
Re: How I Wasted the Money with a Pot of Soup and This...[Picture] by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:29pm On Mar 11, 2020
iClef:

I guess you skimmed. Anyway, no issues.
I did skimmed, yea honesty I did. One thing I do about post with somewhat good caption is skim and read few comments. I don't know if you have come across any post that would seem good but, it will have a link to finish it up, usually articles. That's why I prefer to skim in most cases. Good evening
Re: How I Wasted the Money with a Pot of Soup and This...[Picture] by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 11, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
I did skimmed, yea honesty I did. One thing I do about post with somewhat good caption is skim and read few comments. I don't know if you have come across any post that would seem good but, it will have a link to finish it up, usually articles. That's why I prefer to skim in most cases. Good evening

Evening, dear.

This is to say, the title of this post is catchy, right?
Re: How I Wasted the Money with a Pot of Soup and This...[Picture] by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:53pm On Mar 11, 2020
iClef:

Evening, dear.

This is to say, the title of this post is catchy, right?
kind of, especially with the part that says "AND"

but, there is a guy that do similar thing, I do avoid his post cuz he'll just redirect his post to his roof, bathroom, passage, bookshelf and all sought of areas, don't know what he wants to prove. Kinda dumb but, once he release any post, I always skip it
Re: How I Wasted the Money with a Pot of Soup and This...[Picture] by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 11, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
kind of, especially with the part that says "AND"

but, there is a guy that do similar thing, I do avoid his post cuz he'll just redirect his post to his roof, bathroom, passage, bookshelf and all sought of areas, don't know what he wants to prove. Kinda dumb but, once he release any post, I always skip it

Hmm. The guy must be really dumb. Is there anything he is trying to sell?
Re: How I Wasted the Money with a Pot of Soup and This...[Picture] by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:00pm On Mar 11, 2020
iClef:

Hmm. The guy must be really dumb. Is there anything he is trying to sell?
Don't know, don't really care. If the post is not entertaining or containing real news (not the one some will post like how a dog has been killing rats... identify the specie or my neighbor has electricity in the entire neighborhood) then I move to another interesting post/articles
Re: How I Wasted the Money with a Pot of Soup and This...[Picture] by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 11, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Don't know, don't really care. If the post is not entertaining or containing real news (not the one some will post like how a dog has been killing rats... identify the specie or my neighbor has electricity in the entire neighborhood) then I move to another interesting post/articles

That is really smart of you.

But, do you know you can use this time you spend in searching for interesting posts/news to setup a multi-million Naira online business?

You know, time is money.
Re: How I Wasted the Money with a Pot of Soup and This...[Picture] by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:07pm On Mar 11, 2020
iClef:

That is really smart of you.

But, do you know you can use this time you spend in searching for interesting posts/news to setup a multi-million Naira online business?

You know, time is money.

Yea I know, I do hit nairaland on my free time.
Re: How I Wasted the Money with a Pot of Soup and This...[Picture] by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 11, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Yea I know, I do hit nairaland on my free time.

That's good, but I'll advise you to use that free time to setup something that'll generate you money online while you sleep or while you enjoy your free time because those doing it don't have too heads. Do they?

There are three types of free time

1. Wasted free time
2. Fun free time
3. Productive free time

Most Nairalanders belong to 1 and 2, but the smartest ones belong to 2 and 3.

Also, there are three people on earth

1. The producers
2. The consumers
3. The complainers

Sadly, most Nigerians belong to 2 and 3.

I know if I tell you to tell me where you belong you won't like it. Take a look at it again and make some adjustments.

Nice chatting with you.
Re: How I Wasted the Money with a Pot of Soup and This...[Picture] by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:23pm On Mar 11, 2020
iClef:

That's good, but I'll advise you to use that free time to setup something that'll generate you money online while you sleep or while you enjoy your free time because those doing it don't have too heads. Do they?

1. Wasted free time
2. Fun free time
3. Productive free time

1. The producers
2. The consumers
3. The complainers

I know if I tell you to tell me where you belong you won't like it. Take a look at it again and make some adjustments.

Nice chatting with you.

I know but, whatever favours A might not favour B anyways, I belong to 1, 2 and 3 but, for now. It's not the 1st or 9000th times I'm see online money thing. I know where this conversation is trying to slide. Good day
Re: How I Wasted the Money with a Pot of Soup and This...[Picture] by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 11, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
I know but, whatever favours A might not favour B anyways, I belong to 1, 2 and 3 but, for now. It's not the 1st or 9000th times I'm see online money thing. I know where this conversation is trying to slide. Good day

Nice reply and I like the favor analogy. This is to say, since it doesn't favor B, Mr. B shouldn't complain about A because it's favoring Mr. A.

What I noticed on Nairaland is: Mr. B always complain about Mr. A's post because it doesn't favor him. Don't you think he should just ignore and stop complaining about something that is favoring Mr. A? Since what favors A can't favor B.

Too many complaints from Mr. B about Mr. A being favored makes Mr. A think Mr. B is depressed or jealous. Don't you think so?

Anyway, I like how this debate is being handled without abuse. It shows you're intelligent.
Re: How I Wasted the Money with a Pot of Soup and This...[Picture] by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:38pm On Mar 11, 2020
iClef:

Nice reply and I like the favor analogy. This is to say, since it doesn't favor B, Mr. B shouldn't complain about A because it's favoring Mr. A.

What I noticed on Nairaland is: Mr. B always complain about Mr. A's post because it doesn't favor him. Don't you think he should just ignore and stop complaining about something that is favoring Mr. A?

Too many complaints from Mr. B about Mr. A being favored makes Mr. A think Mr. B is depressed or jealous. Don't you think so?

Anyway, I like how this debate is being handled without abuse. It shows you're intelligent.

B can give A a thumbs up if it's working for him or can just pass/forget since it's not having any great effect to B, well gotta get busy now might reply slowly
Re: How I Wasted the Money with a Pot of Soup and This...[Picture] by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 11, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
B can give A a thumbs up if it's working for him or can just pass/forget since it's not having any great effect to B, well gotta get busy now might reply slowly

Great. Unfortunately, Mr. B on Nairaland prefers complaining or giving a thumbs down to Mr. A being favored instead of ignoring or passing.

Anyway, you can get back to work — for me, I'm forever jobless with lots of productive free time.
Re: How I Wasted the Money with a Pot of Soup and This...[Picture] by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 11, 2020
Clef Kardashian..loading ....biko start livestreaming after all you got 24/7 light..make money from advert ...seem you are comfortable been a public figure.
Re: How I Wasted the Money with a Pot of Soup and This...[Picture] by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:19pm On Mar 11, 2020
iClef:

Great. Unfortunately, Mr. B on Nairaland prefers complaining or giving a thumbs down to Mr. A being favored instead of ignoring or passing.

Anyway, you can get back to work — for me, I'm forever jobless with lots of productive free time.

What, why did you call yourself jobless...
Re: How I Wasted the Money with a Pot of Soup and This...[Picture] by ashawopikin(m): 7:24pm On Mar 11, 2020
Your moniker suppose to be ichef
Re: How I Wasted the Money with a Pot of Soup and This...[Picture] by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 11, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
What, why did you call yourself jobless...

Let that be the mystery of this chat.
Re: How I Wasted the Money with a Pot of Soup and This...[Picture] by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 11, 2020
ashawopikin:
Your moniker suppose to be ichef

Hahaha. That's true sha.

1 Like

Re: How I Wasted the Money with a Pot of Soup and This...[Picture] by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 11, 2020
uruba23:
Clef Kardashian..loading ....biko start livestreaming after all you got 24/7 light..make money from advert ...seem you are comfortable been a public figure.

I have performed on a big stage filled with a bunch of Asian/Oyibo men and women and did some MC'ing including our NYSC passout party MC. Nowadays, I just prefer being alone and working from home. Public figure? That doesn't really move me, but I'm comfortable on camera.

I only do what fetches money and yeah, being a public figure fetches money, so I'm cool with it.

1 Like

Re: How I Wasted the Money with a Pot of Soup and This...[Picture] by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 11, 2020
iClef:

1. Wasted free time
2. Fun free time
3. Productive free time

1. The producers
2. The consumers
3. The complainers

Nice chatting with you.

Interested
Re: How I Wasted the Money with a Pot of Soup and This...[Picture] by chizzypresh(f): 9:19pm On Mar 11, 2020
iClef:

Hmmm. If you say so, I think so too.
Good
Re: How I Wasted the Money with a Pot of Soup and This...[Picture] by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 11, 2020
chizzypresh:

Good

How is school? Any exams so far? Or is it parte after parte?
Re: How I Wasted the Money with a Pot of Soup and This...[Picture] by chizzypresh(f): 11:07pm On Mar 12, 2020
iClef:

How is school? Any exams so far? Or is it parte after parte?
School z fine nd exam will b next month

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Your Crush Dosnt Like You... / Tips: How To Know A Lady Who's Had Sex Beyond Threshold (mayb More Dan 20x) / Please Help: What's The Best Response To Give To This Chick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.