Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (2677 Views)

Broke Girls Deserve This... / Most Nigerian Girls Deserve To Be Treated Like Trash / Opinion!! Any Lady That Do Not Have Up To 50,000 Naira, Dont Deserve Marriage... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:18pm On Mar 14, 2020
Ryan03:
NO WONDER. It runs in your family. Are you sure your mother is not in the same category? For her to breed kids like yourself and your sister shows she is of same feather as you guys. Sick family
Man
Re: . by RighteousI: 4:49pm On Mar 14, 2020

1 Like

Re: . by RighteousI: 4:52pm On Mar 14, 2020
Re: . by SirBobiGentle: 6:09pm On Mar 14, 2020
RighteousI:

You guys are players that cheat and that's why you don't mind going on one knee for a woman knowing fully well that you will cheat on her and treat her bad after you trick her by kneeling down.

BUT GUESS WHAT? YOU ARE THE FOOL BECAUSE SHE IS GOING TO CHEAT BACK ON YOU ANYWAY. EVEN IF YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU CAN DECEIVE YOUR FIANCÉE BY KNEELING DOWN FOR HER, SHE WILL STILL CHEAT ON YOU.

IN THE PAST MEN DECEIVED THEIR FIANCÉES BY KNEELING DOWN FOR THEM AFTER WHICH THE MEN WILL START CHEATING ON THEIR WIVES IN MARRIAGE AND THE WOMEN WILL JUST DO NOTHING, THEY WILL NOT CHEAT BACK.

BUT NOWADAYS, THE MEN HAVE NOT REALIZED THAT THEY CANNOT DECEIVE WOMEN ANYMORE BY KNEELING DOWN FOR THEM; IF YOU LIKE KNEEL DOWN FOR YOUR FIANCÉE IN AN ATTEMPT TO DECEIVE HER OR IF YOU LIKE DON'T KNEEL, SHE WILL STILL CHEAT ON YOU THE HUSBAND.

ALL YOU WILL DOING FOR HER NOW IN MARRIAGE IS TO PAY HER BILLS. IN THE PAST, HUSBANDS WERE COMPENSATED FOR THE BILL PAYMENTS WITH HAVING MISTRESSES AND THEIR WIVES NOT CHEATING. BUT NOWADAYS, THE WIVES ARE CHEATING BACK, THEREFORE IF YOU MARRY THESE GIRLS, YOU ARE JUST A FOOL THAT PAYS HER BILLS.

Are you kidding me? Am sorry to say that you must have grown up in a terrible environment and everyone around you seem not good for you. If you mean to tell me that all your female relatives including your mum and auties has not been able to show or teach you what a good woman is, then you have to change your environment as quickly as you can because you seem lost.
Re: . by Ryan03(f): 6:48pm On Mar 14, 2020
RighteousI:

Was it me or was it Nollywood veteran actor, Pete Edochie that call you bitc*h guys that kneel down fools?

You could either a player/cassanova that wrongly believes that you can deceive these girls by you kneeling down for them or you could be a bitc*h guy that dresses in pink and likes roses.

I suspect that you are a bitc*h guy.

I'm sure you will love the attached pics cos it depicts who you are.
yes! I love them so much, I am a BITCHGUY and I love it. You can drunk sniper if he pain you cool
Re: . by Ryan03(f): 6:50pm On Mar 14, 2020
RighteousI:

If life na per head as you claim, it means that there are bad feminist girls and there are good non-feminist girls, right? If that is true, then where are the good girls coming out to fight against feminism? they are not coming out to fight feminism but they will rather accept the abomination of a man kneeling down for them only for them to have a quickie with their neighbour whilst you the husband is out hustling inside the hot sun.

You don't want to realize that these girls have wised up, dem go hammer your wife tire and you will pay her bills

The guy that was sentenced to death last year for punching his wife to death; why did he punch her to death? He did, because she picked up her phone in the presence of her husband and she began to tell her lover on the phone that her private part is paining her due to her lover's sweet love making. As soon as she cut the phone, her husband beat her to death and consequently he received the death penalty.

You are better off not marrying these girls than to be hung like a dog in kirikiri for accidentally punching your lustful wife to death.

you sha want to die on top another man matter. Is it your wife that will be fvcked? Is it your money that I will use to pay her bills? Why you won come die put na? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Women Abuse Kindness Men Extend To Them / Immoral Pix: If You One Spoil/corrupt, Open This Post. / US Based Brother Scammed By A Typical Naija Babe After Seeing Her Through School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.