Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

My Girlfriend Is Taking My As Fool, Claiming Fake Virgin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Taking My As Fool, Claiming Fake Virgin (4079 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) / The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Taking My As Fool, Claiming Fake Virgin by Wenonawde(m): 11:01pm On Mar 10, 2020
Evening guys, My girlfriend lie to me she is a virgin and I believed that shit for good 4 months we have been dating until yesterday when I can’t just take it anymore so I scope her to let me just put the tip and she agreed. To my surprise guys I landed inside Pacific Ocean � and I didn’t say anything to her until when she was trying to claim smart girl again telling me I disvirgin her ��. No blood stain on the bed or tight penetration, please have anyone experience this shit before ?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Taking My As Fool, Claiming Fake Virgin by Babatunde40(m): 11:07pm On Mar 10, 2020
So you are trying to say you realized that you are Egungun

Omo na express you dey oo

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Taking My As Fool, Claiming Fake Virgin by Skmoda360(m): 11:07pm On Mar 10, 2020
are you a troll or what? undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Taking My As Fool, Claiming Fake Virgin by AstroG: 11:11pm On Mar 10, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Taking My As Fool, Claiming Fake Virgin by Akinowon123(m): 11:16pm On Mar 10, 2020
Wenonawde:
Evening guys, My girlfriend lie to me she is a virgin and I believed that shit for good 4 months we have been dating until yesterday when I can’t just take it anymore so I scope her to let me just put the tip and she agreed. To my surprise guys I landed inside Pacific Ocean � and I didn’t say anything to her until when she was trying to claim smart girl again telling me I disvirgin her ��. No blood stain on the bed or tight penetration, please have anyone experience this shit before ?
So pathetic........found yourself in the ocean, Thank your creature you came out alive.

There is a clear difference between virgin and non virgins. Hymen breaking na real work, you need to make love and not just Bleep to break it

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Taking My As Fool, Claiming Fake Virgin by Edyice: 11:16pm On Mar 10, 2020
Wenonawde:
Evening guys, My girlfriend lie to me she is a virgin and I believed that shit for good 4 months we have been dating until yesterday when I can’t just take it anymore so I scope her to let me just put the tip and she agreed. [/b]To my surprise guys I landed inside Pacific Ocean[b]� and I didn’t say anything to her until when she was trying to claim smart girl again telling me I disvirgin her ��. No blood stain on the bed or tight penetration, please have anyone experience this shit before ?

grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Taking My As Fool, Claiming Fake Virgin by foleskay(m): 11:21pm On Mar 10, 2020
How old re you??

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Taking My As Fool, Claiming Fake Virgin by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 10, 2020
Wenonawde:
She fit be secondary virgin.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Taking My As Fool, Claiming Fake Virgin by yarimo(m): 1:21am On Mar 11, 2020
cucumbae:
someone landed inside Pacific Ocean you are talking secondary virgin. secondary ko fce ni

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Taking My As Fool, Claiming Fake Virgin by QwarkdFerengi(m): 1:52am On Mar 11, 2020
You still dey there? That's one big manipulating female. Omo Jappa Jappa. No look back. Don't even reason her matter. Just surprise her with another female only she go know say her game is up. No reason her crocodile tears ohhhhh. Just Jappa because that babe don play you for good 4 months
Wenonawde:

Re: My Girlfriend Is Taking My As Fool, Claiming Fake Virgin by Nobody: 1:53am On Mar 11, 2020
i landed inside pacific ocean grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Taking My As Fool, Claiming Fake Virgin by dingbang(m): 2:23am On Mar 11, 2020
Babatunde40:

wickedness cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Is Taking My As Fool, Claiming Fake Virgin by EmzyT: 6:08am On Mar 11, 2020
Buhahahari, that girl really finish you oo my guy grin So you've been busy bragging to other guys that your girlfriend is a Virgin, little did you know that she's been giving the cookie to other guys with ease.. Hope you've not been wasting your hard earned money on her though cheesy Let me tell you something, Do you know that this is a perfect excuse/way of breaking up with that Bitch? But if you love her, you can continue with the relationship, whatever rocks ya boat bro cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Taking My As Fool, Claiming Fake Virgin by Nobody: 6:08am On Mar 11, 2020
�������
Re: My Girlfriend Is Taking My As Fool, Claiming Fake Virgin by Nobody: 6:12am On Mar 11, 2020
cucumbae:

Or Tertiary sef. Post tertiary virgin na still dey.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Taking My As Fool, Claiming Fake Virgin by Nobody: 6:30am On Mar 11, 2020
Secondary schools and year 1-2 students
Re: My Girlfriend Is Taking My As Fool, Claiming Fake Virgin by Nobody: 6:41am On Mar 11, 2020
Wenonawde:

We no u r lying but pls kwantinue
Re: My Girlfriend Is Taking My As Fool, Claiming Fake Virgin by Nobody: 6:52am On Mar 11, 2020
Ladies will tell you they are still a virgin
Is there any other way to confirm this without fvcking them cool
Re: My Girlfriend Is Taking My As Fool, Claiming Fake Virgin by zexy2030(m): 7:02am On Mar 11, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Ladies will tell you they are still a virgin
Is there any other way to confirm this without fvcking them cool
give her a surprise visit to see a gynaecologist and she will examine her, but make the arrangement before moving. Tell her u want to take her out on a date, then call ur gynaecologist as friend.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Taking My As Fool, Claiming Fake Virgin by Odion2016(m): 7:43am On Mar 11, 2020
Hope you wore a condom??
Re: My Girlfriend Is Taking My As Fool, Claiming Fake Virgin by proclinician: 8:28am On Mar 11, 2020
Babatunde40:

lol guy come here na u follow the disturb people on facebook with this Egungun. who the hell is that? He never reach the express? He never deliver people work still? That Okoli is taking this thing too serious i dont even understand
Re: My Girlfriend Is Taking My As Fool, Claiming Fake Virgin by proclinician: 8:29am On Mar 11, 2020
zexy2030:

give her a surprise visit to see a gynaecologist and she will examine her, but make the arrangement before moving. Tell her u want to take her out on a date, then call ur gynaecologist as friend.

lol and the OB/GYN doc go use blows beat her to coma and remove her pant to check the vagina abeg no make me laugh

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Taking My As Fool, Claiming Fake Virgin by Alexun(m): 8:46am On Mar 11, 2020
Wenonawde:

Don't deny it... Your rod must be the magical one that parted the red Sea! The hymen parted apart on sighting your "thing".

P.S: Your gf should come and thank me for saving her ass angry

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Taking My As Fool, Claiming Fake Virgin by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 11, 2020
[quote author=zexy2030 post=87341265]
give her a surprise visit to see a gynaecologist and she will examine her, but make the arrangement before moving. Tell her u want to take her out on a date, then call ur gynaecologist as friend.[/quot you think that would work out well grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Taking My As Fool, Claiming Fake Virgin by Gadafii: 9:36am On Mar 11, 2020
baba said he landed in pacific ocean, u for kuku follow there enter Europe na grin grin

Thank God say u no kpeme inside that "pacific ocean" cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Is Taking My As Fool, Claiming Fake Virgin by StylishLord(m): 12:01pm On Mar 11, 2020
Are you a learner, when d tin dn dy sweet her
grin grin grin
So u found urself in Lagos/Ibadan Expressway grin grin grin
i will say she is doing well
Re: My Girlfriend Is Taking My As Fool, Claiming Fake Virgin by punisha: 12:14pm On Mar 11, 2020
I can relate.
Stuff is mind boggling.
U will be replaying it in ur head like WTF just happened. When did she scream? Was there tight even for a sec? Did u see blood? Oya did she even moan out of pains?

2011...same thing happened to me. Chooked preek, express entry. Thank God say I no carry disease. Till today aunty is still telling me I am her number one... Number one kee u there!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Taking My As Fool, Claiming Fake Virgin by Olunmercy56(f): 12:41pm On Mar 11, 2020
Iro ni o shocked shocked shocked shocked
grin grin grin grin grin Ocean indeed grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Taking My As Fool, Claiming Fake Virgin by holsconcept(m): 1:20pm On Mar 11, 2020
I met a girl some years back who had lived a couple life wt her boyfriend in sch. She told me she is a virgin. When I asked further, she confessed she had had sex times without number wt her boyfriend but after everything was over btw them, she decided to stop having sex and give her life to Christ. This is what she termed virgin for Christ. @ Op, u shuld have asked her the kind of virgin she is.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Taking My As Fool, Claiming Fake Virgin by Bola146(f): 2:17pm On Mar 11, 2020
Lobatan oooo grin grin Old school lies lipsrsealed
Re: My Girlfriend Is Taking My As Fool, Claiming Fake Virgin by Popoola009(m): 3:06pm On Mar 11, 2020
[color=#000000][/color]
holsconcept:
I met a girl some years back who had lived a couple life wt her boyfriend in sch. She told me she is a virgin. When I asked further, she confessed she had had sex times without number wt her boyfriend but after everything was over btw them, she decided to stop having sex and give her life to Christ. This is what she termed virgin for Christ. @ Op, u shuld have asked her the kind of virgin she is.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Taking My As Fool, Claiming Fake Virgin by millionboi2: 3:08pm On Mar 11, 2020
Babatunde40:

use condom

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Realistic Pen Drawing Of Albert Einstein / What's the funniest comment you've seen?... / Nigerian Girls And Their Vampire Mentality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.