Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Abba Kyari In Germany, Holds Talks With Siemens On Improved Power - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari In Germany, Holds Talks With Siemens On Improved Power (39767 Views)

Nigeria Signs Agreement With Siemens To Increase Grid Capacity To 12,000MW / Abba Kyari In Katsina To Fight Kidnappers & Armed Bandits (Photos) / President Buhari Signs Power Deal With Siemens AG (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari In Germany, Holds Talks With Siemens On Improved Power by NgwalandAbia(m): 11:19am On Mar 11, 2020
nabiz:
I hope he will quarantined when he comes back
no need as infecting buhari remain our foremost priority
Re: Abba Kyari In Germany, Holds Talks With Siemens On Improved Power by Olominira(m): 11:19am On Mar 11, 2020
FrLukas:
This one just wants to go and bring Covid19 back for himself and his family. Ode.
I tell you. The chances are slim, coming back uninfected would be a Great luck

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari In Germany, Holds Talks With Siemens On Improved Power by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 11, 2020
voltron14:
Abba Kyari graduated with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Sociology from the University of Warwick, England in 1980.

He also possesses a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Law from the University of Cambridge, England and was called to the Nigerian Bar after attending the Nigerian Law School in 1983.

In 1984, he obtained a master's degree in law from the University of Cambridge.

He later attended the International Institute for Management Development at Lausanne, Switzerland and participated in the Program for Management Development at the Harvard Business School, in 1992 and 1994.
AND SO
Re: Abba Kyari In Germany, Holds Talks With Siemens On Improved Power by ALABACONNECT(m): 11:21am On Mar 11, 2020
All this one's are just legit signing the future of our nation aways with the front that they seem to improve our system. The real EGUNGUN
Well, for your smart TVs and Soundsystems, check my signature
Re: Abba Kyari In Germany, Holds Talks With Siemens On Improved Power by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 11, 2020
Olominira:

I tell you. The chances are slim, coming back uninfected would be a Great luck

I just hope he has the common sense of quarantining himself when he gets back to Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari In Germany, Holds Talks With Siemens On Improved Power by Front0lane: 11:24am On Mar 11, 2020
fairfora:
Now they're waking up after their cronies have failed to deliver.

What sort of a foolish comment is your bigoted soul making ?! Do Buhari cronies own disco or any part of phcn ? Someone need to plank that you condemned head with sledgehammer so this foolishness might depart from your pathetic soul.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari In Germany, Holds Talks With Siemens On Improved Power by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 11, 2020
Emmanuelhector:
Owners of these caps are our problem in this country

Kyari, Tinubu and Lai Mohammed? Tell me if I missed it.
Re: Abba Kyari In Germany, Holds Talks With Siemens On Improved Power by sulaak(m): 11:32am On Mar 11, 2020
voltron14:
Abba Kyari graduated with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Sociology from the University of Warwick, England in 1980.

He also possesses a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Law from the University of Cambridge, England and was called to the Nigerian Bar after attending the Nigerian Law School in 1983.

He later attended the International Institute for Management Development at Lausanne, Switzerland and participated in the Program for Management Development at the Harvard Business School, in 1992 and 1994.

I appreciate Abba Kyari academic excellence in humanities and law, but this is about negotiating large scale engineering programme and I am not that impressed with Sale Mammam professional background.

In the real world, you are only judged on your professional accomplishments, academic accomplishments are only relevant in the academic fields.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari In Germany, Holds Talks With Siemens On Improved Power by kingGoldust(m): 11:33am On Mar 11, 2020
abdulskulboy:

After 5years, this will be label as buhari's loot in Germany
children of hate in action ...
Re: Abba Kyari In Germany, Holds Talks With Siemens On Improved Power by Okoroawusa: 11:37am On Mar 11, 2020
crackhouse:
waken up what? He just want Nigerians to start loving him because he knows Nigerians hate him with passion.
Oga point of correction. You say Igbos n PDP hate him with passion. Stop generalizing.
Re: Abba Kyari In Germany, Holds Talks With Siemens On Improved Power by bizhop01: 11:38am On Mar 11, 2020
I believe he will not come back with corona virus as dividend.
Re: Abba Kyari In Germany, Holds Talks With Siemens On Improved Power by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:40am On Mar 11, 2020
voltron14:

we voted for buhari but elected Abba Kyari

nigerians good morning
Re: Abba Kyari In Germany, Holds Talks With Siemens On Improved Power by Rapuru14: 11:41am On Mar 11, 2020
Nigerians are Dullard.

Buhari is dead

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari In Germany, Holds Talks With Siemens On Improved Power by ajebuter(f): 11:41am On Mar 11, 2020
Finally, the ' President' of Nigeria is showing his face and doing his job..

Weh done Mr. ' President'.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari In Germany, Holds Talks With Siemens On Improved Power by toprealman: 11:42am On Mar 11, 2020
lol.....meanwhile minister of power is still battling to renew his diplomatic passport.
Re: Abba Kyari In Germany, Holds Talks With Siemens On Improved Power by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 11, 2020
Front0lane:

What sort of a foish comment is your bigoted soul making ?! Do Buhari cronies own disco or any part of phcn ? Someone need to plank that you condemned head with sledgehammer so this foolish might depart from your pathetic soul.
The government generates electricity the discos distributeundecided
Re: Abba Kyari In Germany, Holds Talks With Siemens On Improved Power by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:43am On Mar 11, 2020
Tomide007:
Is he now the minister for power?

Thank you...!!
Re: Abba Kyari In Germany, Holds Talks With Siemens On Improved Power by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:45am On Mar 11, 2020
abdulskulboy:

After 5years, this will be label as buhari's loot in Germany

abba kyari is the richest black man ever lived

just made his fortune in less that six years

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari In Germany, Holds Talks With Siemens On Improved Power by ajebuter(f): 11:49am On Mar 11, 2020
Lexusgs430:

You know hear say nah geriatrics, dey die pass........ grin

That's why Baba Bubu no gree travel again..

grin grin grin grin
Re: Abba Kyari In Germany, Holds Talks With Siemens On Improved Power by obailala(m): 11:50am On Mar 11, 2020
voltron14:

Lol... why do we need to know this?
Re: Abba Kyari In Germany, Holds Talks With Siemens On Improved Power by obailala(m): 11:51am On Mar 11, 2020
Flyingngel:
who gave him the power to organize a meeting with Minister of power when his only duty is to cater for the need of the President.
Beside there is nothing like chief of staff in the constitution.
Buhari well done.
Jack500:
Buhari has bastardized everything, what constitution empower Abba kyari to have a meeting with anybody on behalf of Nigerians and Nigeria.

Thunder fire Buhari
olajide8:

Please what is the new function of the minister of power? If ABBA kyari has now subsumed the responsibility of the minister - shameful country
Take over the function of NSA, take over the function of the VP and all to steal from govt
Jaspernubi:
Nigeria is doomed
Let them Just tell us that Abha Kyari is the President in Aso Rock since Buhari is Long Senile
What an insubordination
How an un-elected impostor spend public funds on a lying visit to Germany and the docile People or rather the conquered People of Nigeria looks on is just too astounding
valentineuwakwe:
is he now the minister of power? so many lies in govt and am beginning to think this man is the head of the cabal ruling this nation called Nigeria!

He's the CoS to the president (a CoS is typically the last man you see before seeing the president). He can act as a representative of the president in whatever function the president deems fit.
Re: Abba Kyari In Germany, Holds Talks With Siemens On Improved Power by fof1: 11:51am On Mar 11, 2020
Abia1stboy:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/03/10/kyari-in-germany-holds-talks-with-siemens-on-improved-power/amp/

MAY CORO CATCH HIM THERE.
HE MUST BE QUARANTINED ON HIS RETURN OR HE WILL INFECT PMB O....
Re: Abba Kyari In Germany, Holds Talks With Siemens On Improved Power by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:52am On Mar 11, 2020
is he now the minister of power? so many lies in govt and am beginning to think this man is the head of the cabal ruling this nation called Nigeria!
Re: Abba Kyari In Germany, Holds Talks With Siemens On Improved Power by aleeyus(m): 11:53am On Mar 11, 2020
Emmanuelhector:
Owners of these caps are our problem in this country

grin grin grin

I even see JAGABAN
fear this sign ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ my man grin
Re: Abba Kyari In Germany, Holds Talks With Siemens On Improved Power by Lexusgs430: 11:54am On Mar 11, 2020
ajebuter:

That's why Baba Bubu no gree travel again..

grin grin grin grin

Bubu nah ajebuter............. grin
Re: Abba Kyari In Germany, Holds Talks With Siemens On Improved Power by MansoryMX(m): 11:58am On Mar 11, 2020
voltron14:

So how does this uselesssssssss information relates to Power and Energy this country needs.
Re: Abba Kyari In Germany, Holds Talks With Siemens On Improved Power by Edyice: 11:59am On Mar 11, 2020
LIFELESS DULLARD : just act like you are going to Germany

We will use that method to syphon Nigeria money grin

ABBA kyari : And train more bokoharam grin

Re: Abba Kyari In Germany, Holds Talks With Siemens On Improved Power by MansoryMX(m): 12:00pm On Mar 11, 2020
Rapuru14:
Nigerians are Dullard.

Buhari is dead

I am beginning to believe this allegation by Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Abba Kyari In Germany, Holds Talks With Siemens On Improved Power by Bluntemperor: 12:01pm On Mar 11, 2020
Tomide007:
Is he now the minister for power?

We need to ask him and those who sent him .
Also those who are abroad should not pass Lagos Airport but through London,Milan.
Now that GEMCOS and DISCOS are dead and unable to deliver,we shall see how much Dollars are being waisted again.
Re: Abba Kyari In Germany, Holds Talks With Siemens On Improved Power by Gbenga764: 12:03pm On Mar 11, 2020
see below
Re: Abba Kyari In Germany, Holds Talks With Siemens On Improved Power by Aladdin1(m): 12:05pm On Mar 11, 2020
TOTO LOCAL GOVERNMENT!!
Re: Abba Kyari In Germany, Holds Talks With Siemens On Improved Power by Olatunde26: 12:08pm On Mar 11, 2020
I hope he will also visit Italy......I mean no harm for him sha o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore: "Nigerians, Don't Cry For Me If I Die", Nigerians React / Fact Check: Did Tinubu Share Ghana Must-Go Bags Containing Cash To Delegates? / $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.