Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Abba Kyari In Germany, Holds Talks With Siemens On Improved Power - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari In Germany, Holds Talks With Siemens On Improved Power (39805 Views)

Nigeria Signs Agreement With Siemens To Increase Grid Capacity To 12,000MW / Abba Kyari In Katsina To Fight Kidnappers & Armed Bandits (Photos) / President Buhari Signs Power Deal With Siemens AG (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari In Germany, Holds Talks With Siemens On Improved Power by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:09pm On Mar 11, 2020
voltron14:
Abba Kyari graduated with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Sociology from the University of Warwick, England in 1980.

He also possesses a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Law from the University of Cambridge, England and was called to the Nigerian Bar after attending the Nigerian Law School in 1983.

In 1984, he obtained a master's degree in law from the University of Cambridge.

He later attended the International Institute for Management Development at Lausanne, Switzerland and participated in the Program for Management Development at the Harvard Business School, in 1992 and 1994.

Of course the man is highly educated and exposed. I rate him higher than even the SLS or El-Rufai a lot of northerners hype. Which begs the question of his behavior around power in this admin and how so much nepotism is entrenched in the admin. It's disheartening really. One wonders what happens to the black man when he's exposed to power.
Re: Abba Kyari In Germany, Holds Talks With Siemens On Improved Power by Aladdin1(m): 12:12pm On Mar 11, 2020
Jaspernubi:
Nigeria is doomed
Let them Just tell us that Abha Kyari is the President in Aso Rock since Buhari is Long Senile
What an insubordination
How an un-elected impostor spend public funds on a lying visit to Germany and the docile People or rather the conquered People of Nigeria looks on is just too astounding
THE REAL BUHARI IS DEAD AND BURIED!!
Re: Abba Kyari In Germany, Holds Talks With Siemens On Improved Power by poiZon: 12:12pm On Mar 11, 2020
voltron14:
Abba Kyari graduated with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Sociology from the University of Warwick, England in 1980.

He also possesses a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Law from the University of Cambridge, England and was called to the Nigerian Bar after attending the Nigerian Law School in 1983.

He later attended the International Institute for Management Development at Lausanne, Switzerland and participated in the Program for Management Development at the Harvard Business School, in 1992 and 1994.
So what happened after?
Re: Abba Kyari In Germany, Holds Talks With Siemens On Improved Power by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:13pm On Mar 11, 2020
Jack500:
Buhari has bastardized everything, what constitution empower Abba kyari to have a meeting with anybody on behalf of Nigerians and Nigeria.

Thunder fire Buhari

This is actually the first time i'm seeing the CoS leading a govt delegation to another country in a democracy. It's an anomaly. I just hope he's not signing documents because he has no powers to do so.
Re: Abba Kyari In Germany, Holds Talks With Siemens On Improved Power by Talknochip(m): 12:16pm On Mar 11, 2020
Who has heard from Prof Osinbajo of lately? Nah im work this man dey do. Smh. Those discos are a big dissapointment. How will the govt be granting grants to private individuals doing private business?!
Re: Abba Kyari In Germany, Holds Talks With Siemens On Improved Power by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 11, 2020
voltron14:

Damn! I never knew the guy was this learned. Thanks for this information. I see him in a new light from now on cool

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari In Germany, Holds Talks With Siemens On Improved Power by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:21pm On Mar 11, 2020
obailala:

He's the CoS to the president (a CoS is typically the last man you see before seeing the president). He can act as a representative of the president in whatever function the president deems fit.

That's not true. He can't even sign on behalf of the president in a deal. Those who can sign on behalf of the country in deals are ministers and the VP. He had no business being in dat meeting.
Re: Abba Kyari In Germany, Holds Talks With Siemens On Improved Power by obailala(m): 12:26pm On Mar 11, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

That's not true. He can't even sign on behalf of the president in a deal. Those who can sign on behalf of the country in deals are ministers and the VP. He had no business being in dat meeting.
This is what happens when people feel a compulsion to criticise everything, and then when corrected, instead of just accepting error and moving on, they feel a desperation to force an arguement over nothing.

Can you kindly point out where the report mentioned that he's signing any agreement?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari In Germany, Holds Talks With Siemens On Improved Power by obailala(m): 12:28pm On Mar 11, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

This is actually the first time i'm seeing the CoS leading a govt delegation to another country in a democracy. It's an anomaly. I just hope he's not signing documents because he has no powers to do so.
There absolutely no anomaly about the president's chief of staff having a meeting with investors. People just irrationally feel a need to criticise everything, even meaningless issues.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari In Germany, Holds Talks With Siemens On Improved Power by Dizzyrascal(m): 12:37pm On Mar 11, 2020
Ausrichie:

Bros hope no dey again. Make we pack our bags commot for the decayed country.
after the country don spoil finish una wan pack una bags commot go another person country, SMH...no be people repair the country wey una dey run go so?...

I have always stated that the worst thing is not the problem(s) of Nigeria, but the mentality of Nigerians
Re: Abba Kyari In Germany, Holds Talks With Siemens On Improved Power by successity5(m): 12:38pm On Mar 11, 2020
Na our money dem pack go keep for Germany, an important function of that nature why VP no go or a selected scattered sample of persons from other GPZs even if not all GPZ
Re: Abba Kyari In Germany, Holds Talks With Siemens On Improved Power by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:38pm On Mar 11, 2020
obailala:
This is what happens when people feel a compulsion to criticise everything, and then when corrected, instead of just accepting error and moving on, they feel a desperation to force an arguement over nothing.

Can you kindly point out where the report mentioned that he's signing any agreement?

Do you have details of the meeting? A Chief of Staff works with the president. He has no business representing the president in official functions where requests and commitments will be made on behalf of the govt. Only the VP and appointed ministers have the power to represent the president in such governmental meetings. Not even the SGF or the HOS. Like I said, it's an anomaly
Re: Abba Kyari In Germany, Holds Talks With Siemens On Improved Power by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:41pm On Mar 11, 2020
obailala:
There absolutely no anomaly about the president's chief of staff having a meeting with investors. People just irrationally feel a need to criticise everything, even meaningless issues.

Do you mean the minister and Cos travelled to Germany for a meaningless meeting? What is obvious from the thread is that they are there to have a formal discussion on the power issues in Nigeria. It is important to understand how presidential system works before you start talking chairman.
Re: Abba Kyari In Germany, Holds Talks With Siemens On Improved Power by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 11, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
after the country don spoil finish una wan pack una bags commot go another person country, SMH...no be people repair the country wey una dey run go so?...

I have always stated that the worst thing is not the problem(s) of Nigeria, but the mentality of Nigerians
Others that have died on top Nigeria matter how far them. Fela talk them kill am, Dele talk them kill am, Sowore talk them chuk am for prison without bail, Wole Soyinka talk them chuk am for prison there are so many self I no know them but let's face it Nigeria is dead. We are owing so much money in debts, our infrastructures are dead, the so called youth "our leaders of tomorrow" are scamming, cultists, thieves, the looters are looting with impunity, we vote illiterates, we fight ourselves in the name of tribal supremacy that is even more vile and deadlier than racism Ahh. Who do us this thing? Does this kind of country have any hope? If your ship is sinking you jump out and scramble for your life by swimming or by boat.
Re: Abba Kyari In Germany, Holds Talks With Siemens On Improved Power by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 11, 2020
Front0lane:

What sort of a foish comment is your bigoted soul making ?! Do Buhari cronies own disco or any part of phcn ? Someone need to plank that you condemned head with sledgehammer so this foolish might depart from your pathetic soul.
Gibberish!!! Ask me who owns the major discos in lagos and I'd tell you.
Re: Abba Kyari In Germany, Holds Talks With Siemens On Improved Power by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 11, 2020
crackhouse:
waken up what? He just want Nigerians to start loving him because he knows Nigerians hate him with passion.
lmao
Re: Abba Kyari In Germany, Holds Talks With Siemens On Improved Power by voltron13: 12:55pm On Mar 11, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

I just hope he has the common sense of quarantining himself when he gets back to Nigeria.
[/s]
Re: Abba Kyari In Germany, Holds Talks With Siemens On Improved Power by blueAgent(m): 12:58pm On Mar 11, 2020
Scam.
Re: Abba Kyari In Germany, Holds Talks With Siemens On Improved Power by Risingblue008(m): 1:03pm On Mar 11, 2020
Now I knw why they call Abba president
Re: Abba Kyari In Germany, Holds Talks With Siemens On Improved Power by obailala(m): 1:04pm On Mar 11, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Do you mean the minister and Cos travelled to Germany for a meaningless meeting? What is obvious from the thread is that they are there to have a formal discussion on the power issues in Nigeria. It is important to understand how presidential system works before you start talking chairman.
Lol.. can you imagine? whether I understand how a presidential system works? Wonders shall never end! So in your fantastic understanding of presidential systems, a CoS cannot represent the president in even a meeting (of which you acknowledged you have no idea what it's about)? Only a VP or minister can?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari In Germany, Holds Talks With Siemens On Improved Power by obailala(m): 1:04pm On Mar 11, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Do you have details of the meeting? A Chief of Staff works with the president. He has no business representing the president in official functions where requests and commitments will be made on behalf of the govt. Not even the SGF or the HOS. Like I said, it's an anomaly
You win abeg! It's an anomaly for CoS to represent the president. Only the VP and appointed ministers have the power to represent the president in such governmental meetings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari In Germany, Holds Talks With Siemens On Improved Power by ejeberphyl: 1:05pm On Mar 11, 2020
Even if they can't be trusted, I still want to believe.
Re: Abba Kyari In Germany, Holds Talks With Siemens On Improved Power by 0taPiaPia(m): 1:06pm On Mar 11, 2020
Emmanuelhector:
Owners of these caps are our problem in this country

HahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHhHH... Somebody hold me pls. grin grin grin grin
Re: Abba Kyari In Germany, Holds Talks With Siemens On Improved Power by voltron14: 1:11pm On Mar 11, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Do you have details of the meeting? A Chief of Staff works with the president. He has no business representing the president in official functions where requests and commitments will be made on behalf of the govt. Only the VP and appointed ministers have the power to represent the president in such governmental meetings. Not even the SGF or the HOS. Like I said, it's an anomaly

This is how the media manipulates the populace.

In the same article, it was writren that the minister of power was in attendance, but the idea is to obfuscate his presence whilst highlighting Kyari's.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari In Germany, Holds Talks With Siemens On Improved Power by Olakunleyakub(m): 1:15pm On Mar 11, 2020
Nice move

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari In Germany, Holds Talks With Siemens On Improved Power by voltron13: 1:17pm On Mar 11, 2020
[s]
voltron14:

This is how the media manipulates the populace.

In the same article, it was writren that the minister of power was in attendance, but the idea is to obfuscate his presence whilst highlighting Kyari's.
[/s]
Re: Abba Kyari In Germany, Holds Talks With Siemens On Improved Power by Dizzyrascal(m): 1:24pm On Mar 11, 2020
Ausrichie:

Others that have died on top Nigeria matter how far them. Fela talk them kill am, Dele talk them kill am, Sowore talk them chuk am for prison without bail, Wole Soyinka talk them chuk am for prison there are so many self I no know them but let's face it Nigeria is dead. We are owing so much money in debts, our infrastructures are dead, the so called youth "our leaders of tomorrow" are scamming, cultists, thieves, the looters are looting with impunity, we vote illiterates, we fight ourselves in the name of tribal supremacy that is even more vile and deadlier than racism Ahh. Who do us this thing? Does this kind of country have any hope? If your ship is sinking you jump out and scramble for your life by swimming or by boat.
my simple question is: how is running away going to solve any of the problem(s)?....people fix their countries. Countries do not fix people.....you mentioned a lot of people talking but Nigeria needs people that are willing to take action.....

Let me illustrate: If the only thing you can do for Nigeria is to create employment for one person using any creative endeavor(s), then you have succeeded in making the country better than you met it..you don't have to be President to do this...The Chinese, Americans, Germans e.tc are not going to develop Nigeria for us. We have to do the dirty work ourselves...
Re: Abba Kyari In Germany, Holds Talks With Siemens On Improved Power by APCNig: 1:33pm On Mar 11, 2020
voltron14:

You wailers and children of hate and bitterness (not you dear poster), now compare the above to Goatluck Jonathan's Bsc(Fisheries), MSc(Zoology) and PhD(Fisheries) all from University of Port Harcourt. Also compare Abba Kyari qualifications to that of your father and your father's father. Are they anywhere near?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari In Germany, Holds Talks With Siemens On Improved Power by Dollabiz: 1:35pm On Mar 11, 2020
smiley
Re: Abba Kyari In Germany, Holds Talks With Siemens On Improved Power by stevenosa(m): 1:47pm On Mar 11, 2020
voltron14:

Who this one help?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Orji Kalu Set To Resume At Senate Tomorrow After 5 Months In Prison / Gov.udom's Father Inlaw, Entire Family, Others Dump PDP For APC / 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.