Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,008 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

20 Signs That Shows A Woman Likes You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20 Signs That Shows A Woman Likes You (505 Views)

No Woman Likes Being Fat / This Woman Likes To Breastfeed Her Young Son While Having S£x With Husband / 6 Hidden Signs She Likes You But She’s Shy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

20 Signs That Shows A Woman Likes You by Tooafric: 12:39pm On Mar 11, 2020
Source: TOOAFRIC.COM

A question that is often asked by a lot of men is: does she like me? They might not say it out but they think about it. They’re often confused if the signs they are seeing means a girl likes them or she’s just being friendly. As men, we know that women more often than not would not outrightly tell us I like you! or You’re hot and I wanna have sex with you. We wish they would, but the fact remains we can’t change the nature of women. Since girls are not direct with their interests, how can you actually tell if she likes you. Don’t worry, I got you. Today I’ll be showing you 20 signs to look out for that signals a girl likes you and you should make a move on her.

Before I dive into the crux of the matter, I want to point out something. The best way to tell if a girl really likes you is to make a move on her. It’s that simple actually. If you talk to her, she responds well, you flirt and she flirts back or blushes, you ask for her number and she gives you, you ask her out on a date and she comes out or on the same day you ask her to come sit with you (in a party, club or even at daytime) and she complies. You don’t need any other sign, you both are good to go!

Now that I’ve made things clearer, let’s dive into the 20 signs that shows a woman likes you.

20 SIGNS THAT SHOWS A WOMAN LIKES YOU
1. She stares at you
2. She bumps into you
3. She goes out of her way to pretend she doesn’t notice you

Use link below for further readings

https://tooafric.com/20-signs-that-shows-a-woman-likes-you/

Source: TOOAFRIC.COM

(1) (Reply)

Men Come Let's Help The Ladies Respect Their Bodies And Themselves. What Do You / Corona Virus Lock Down: Sex Starved Nigerian Lady Cries Out For Help (+18 Video) / How Do You Manage To Still See Her During Covid19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.