Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

No Woman Likes Being Fat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Woman Likes Being Fat (2381 Views)

Erriga: No Woman Can Go 3 Months Without Sex / Am i the Only Guy In Nigeria Who Likes Being Insulted By Girls? / This Woman Likes To Breastfeed Her Young Son While Having S£x With Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Woman Likes Being Fat by TMTR: 7:09pm On Feb 05, 2023
Forget all those body positivity,BBW they try to sell you on the internet, deep down most fat women wish they could slim down that's why they bombard social media with pictures immediately they do that as if it is some sort of achievement. shocked If you think I am lying, ask eniola badmus and most recently teni, they show off their new look immediately they shed some weight but these are the same women that were allegedly rocking their plus size ass some time ago, so what changed cheesy, they couldn't continue lying to theirselves I guess

You will never see a woman posting her before and after pictures if she is fat but immediately she sheds some weight social media no go hear word again cheesy

I am not here to be politically correct, if you are fat, you are fat, there is nothing like plus size, BBW , the media try to sell you because when the health complications of being fat starts happening calling yourself plus size or BBW won't save your ass

Wail all you want , it won't change the truth cheesy

Ask plastic surgeons what is one of their most sought after procedure and they will tell you it's liposuction which is a fat removal procedure cheesy, so who are the women patronising them after all the BBW and whatnot we see on the internet, BBW in the mud cheesy cheesy grin

No let them deceive you o, go slim down

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Woman Likes Being Fat by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 05, 2023
I do hope you all have manuals, scrolls and speeches to better your lives like the ones you dish out to women on this forum.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Woman Likes Being Fat by siofra(f): 7:20pm On Feb 05, 2023
But I thought Nigerian men love fat women with big behinds

2 Likes

Re: No Woman Likes Being Fat by TMTR: 7:24pm On Feb 05, 2023
Persephone1:
I do hope you all have manuals, scrolls and speeches to better your lives like the ones you dish out to women on this forum.

Hahaha, e pain you abi cheesy
Couldn't counter anything I said ,had to resort to personal attacks, which I could meet you offline so I can humble your ass and let you know that because I am on nairaland doesn't mean I am broke

Now fûck off

2 Likes

Re: No Woman Likes Being Fat by Jeon(f): 7:27pm On Feb 05, 2023
And African Men like fat. It states that is a sign of wealth, good life /eating good food. E.g Truvelisback,says "his tummy is now shooting out like parachute".

Ask plastic surgeons what is one of their most sought after procedure and they will tell you it's liposuction which is a fat removal procedure , so who are the women patronising them

Men also do liposuction e.g Tyson, Drake.
In men, the most popular areas are neck, chest, abdomen, and flanks/love handles while women need it for belly region alone. ☺☺☺

5 Likes

Re: No Woman Likes Being Fat by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 05, 2023
TMTR:

Hahaha, e pain you abi cheesy
Couldn't counter anything I said ,had to resort to personal attacks, which I could meet you offline so I can humble your ass and let you know that because I am on nairaland doesn't mean I am broke

Now fûck off
Pained? your argument/submission must be true to attain the height of pain. LoL 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I'm far from being fat.

Again you missed it, to better your life doesn't necessarily mean not being broke. grin grin Which school did you attend? grin grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: No Woman Likes Being Fat by TMTR: 7:40pm On Feb 05, 2023
siofra:
But I thought Nigerian men love fat women with big behinds

Yeah and they have one popular phrase, 'boys eat bones , while men eat flesh', Lol, no let them deceive you o,
how many of them do you see getting married to fat women, and who said you must be fat before having a big behind.

Most of them go out with fat women to fulfill some fetish but will never marry them
Re: No Woman Likes Being Fat by TMTR: 7:46pm On Feb 05, 2023
Persephone1:
Pained? your argument/submission must be true to attain the height of pain. LoL 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I'm far from being fact.

Again you missed it, to better your life doesn't necessarily mean not being broke. grin grin Which school did you attend? grin grin grin grin

Bîtch you projecting your wrecthed life onto me,I am not like the males in your family, as I am typing right now, I am overseas having fun and still being paid hard currencies ontop of of that, one of it now exchange for nearly a thousand fûcking naira and I am being paid thousands every week

We no be mate, you may be older in age but in other aspects we no be mate

Dey play
Re: No Woman Likes Being Fat by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 05, 2023
TMTR:

Bîtch you projecting your wrecthed life onto me,I am not like the males in your family, as I am typing right now, I am overseas having fun and still being paid hard currencies ontop of of that, one of it now exchange for nearly a thousand fûcking naira and I am being paid thousands every week

Dey play
Lol... Dude now it's certain you need those manuals than the women you dish them to. grin grin cheesy

So pathetic!

10 Likes

Re: No Woman Likes Being Fat by TMTR: 7:52pm On Feb 05, 2023
Jeon:
And African Men like fat. It states that is a sign of wealth, good life /eating good food. E.g Truvelisback,says "his tummy is now shooting out like parachute".

Men also do liposuction e.g Tyson, Drake.
In men, the most popular areas are neck, chest, abdomen, and flanks/love handles while women need it for belly region alone. ☺☺☺

You mean the poverty capital of the world sees fat as a sign of good living grin cheesy, I no fit laugh, is it surprising, hell no,
not when people no dey see food chop again

And before one man does liposuction,over a hundred women must have done same, there is basis for comparism
Re: No Woman Likes Being Fat by TMTR: 7:57pm On Feb 05, 2023
Persephone1:
Lol... Dude now it's certain you need those manuals than the women you dish them to. grin grin cheesy

So pathetic!

Bitch quit tripping,you ain't shit cool
Re: No Woman Likes Being Fat by Jeon(f): 7:57pm On Feb 05, 2023
TMTR:

You mean the poverty capital of the world sees fat as a sign of good living grin cheesy, I no fit laugh, is it surprising, hell no,
not when people no dey see food chop again
That was what I was told by many, even here.e.g Truvelisback and some Nigerians based in foreign countries was defending him.

Praise God I found it.

https://www.nairaland.com/7208372/big-belly-evidence-good-living

Good day, fellas. I noticed that rich men or men who have made it and living fine, it usually show on their belly. Their belly would look big. I would love mine to be that way but not when i am a Broke ass Nigga. A girl saw me today and exclaimed that my tommy has gotten big ooo, that i am really enjoying. I wasn't cool with the compliment because i never blow( i still be hustler) and my belle no suppose big. If i don blow or make am, and she told me that, i would be cool with it.

Jiju.o
Not only Nigerians. It's a sign you feed well. I have it. My colleague from Germany also has it.

And before one man does liposuction,over a hundred women must have done same, there is basis for comparism
Says who? Why do body builders still can't do without steroids grin.

Anyways, Males and ladies should be consistent in living a healthy lifestyle.
Eating constructive food items, having a weekly exercise routine and a plenty sleep.

Does every lady and male have to be super fit?
No, due to genetics, unhealthy lifestyle (eating junks), sedentary/inactive life.

However, it doesn't hurt anyone to be physically healthy, and fit.
It would simply be a bonus for their lifestyle.

6 Likes

Re: No Woman Likes Being Fat by Kobojunkie: 7:59pm On Feb 05, 2023
TMTR:
You will never see a woman posting her before and after pictures if she is fat but immediately she sheds some weight social media no go hear word again cheesy I am not here to be politically correct, if you are fat, you are fat, there is nothing like plus size, BBW , the media try to sell you because when the health complications of being fat starts happening calling yourself plus size or BBW won't save your ass. Wail all you want , it won't change the truth cheesy

Ask plastic surgeons what is one of their most sought after procedure and they will tell you it's liposuction which is a fat removal procedure cheesy, so who are the women patronising them after all the BBW and whatnot we see on the internet, BBW in the mud cheesy cheesy grin
Are there men who like being fat then? undecided

3 Likes

Re: No Woman Likes Being Fat by ZINNYBANKS: 7:59pm On Feb 05, 2023
So you literally opened this thread to make them feel bad right ?people that the society and social media have already reject. Dont cause more problem to them bro....

1 Like

Re: No Woman Likes Being Fat by leisuretym: 8:07pm On Feb 05, 2023
TMTR:

Dey play

I’ve seen many rich people who are foolish, please don’t be one of them, having money doesn’t translate to having good life if you’re poor in decision making.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Woman Likes Being Fat by Nonexisting1: 8:08pm On Feb 05, 2023
Yes but the greed for men's money won't let them watch their weights. Whenever simps take them vaginarians out, they will like to eat everything in the eatery and still take some home including toothpicks. Very fuccked up gender I tell you. angry
Re: No Woman Likes Being Fat by TMTR: 8:26pm On Feb 05, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Are there men who like being fat then? undecided

obviously no , and you don't see them trying to flaunt it using all those self deceptive hashtags/captions pretending they do undecided
Re: No Woman Likes Being Fat by Fahvvy: 8:57pm On Feb 05, 2023
I'm not surprised at the comments of the females above me undecided...

One thing that's typical of the average woman is that once you say something that puts them in a bad light, their response is to attack you undecided...

They will NEVER attack what you say, that's because they can't and the reason the can't is because they know it's true! undecided...

Everything the OP said is nothing but the truth! All this body positivity talk are all BS!! undecided...

A baby hippo knows that she's prolly unattractive to the male gender and that hurts the sh.it outta the hippo's heart grin...

That's why they try to shove this body positivity crap down our throats cheesy...

That's also why they never hesitate to show their "transformation" once they lose a bit of weight grin....

Women go and lose weight o!!!!
Your body weight is totally under your control, so stop making excuses it's PATHETIC!!! undecided....
Re: No Woman Likes Being Fat by Kobojunkie: 9:03pm On Feb 05, 2023
TMTR:
obviously no , and you don't see them trying to flaunt it using all those self deceptive hashtags/captions pretending they do undecided
Ok, voth men and women have to contend with being fat so what exactly is wrong with accepting themselves as they are? Would you rather they live hating themselves every moment or what? undecided

3 Likes

Re: No Woman Likes Being Fat by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 05, 2023
Well, some women do want to gain weight... I've heard of few cases where women would opt for a Depo-provera shot or let me just say contraceptive injections in order to gain weight.

I've had a friend who mentioned the same thing, she said she chose contraceptive injections in order to gain weight because she didn't want to be slim.

1 Like

Re: No Woman Likes Being Fat by Martinez39s(m): 9:16pm On Feb 05, 2023
Fat women forming sexy and healthy are like mad people forming Einstein. grin

2 Likes

Re: No Woman Likes Being Fat by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 05, 2023
Martinez39s:
Fat women forming sexy and healthy are like mad people forming Einstein. grin
What do you mean?

We are fat, healthy, beautiful and sexy. ☺️

3 Likes

Re: No Woman Likes Being Fat by Nobody: 12:42am On Feb 06, 2023
Persephone1:
What do you mean?

We are fat, healthy, beautiful and sexy. ☺️
disgusting

These women dey off battery

Re: No Woman Likes Being Fat by fadilaMaikiriki: 1:26am On Feb 06, 2023
TMTR:
Forget all those body positivity,BBW they try to sell you on the internet, deep down most fat women wish they could slim down that's why they bombard social media with pictures immediately they do that as if it is some sort of achievement. shocked If you think I am lying, ask eniola badmus and most recently teni, they show off their new look immediately they shed some weight but these are the same women that were allegedly rocking their plus size ass some time ago, so what changed cheesy, they couldn't continue lying to theirselves I guess

You will never see a woman posting her before and after pictures if she is fat but immediately she sheds some weight social media no go hear word again cheesy

I am not here to be politically correct, if you are fat, you are fat, there is nothing like plus size, BBW , the media try to sell you because when the health complications of being fat starts happening calling yourself plus size or BBW won't save your ass

https:///search/Weather
⛅️ It's 28°C in Lagos

Says who? I want to be fat, and I really want to.

Below is a picture of me. I want to be times 3 of this size below;

1 Like

Re: No Woman Likes Being Fat by Kiddogarcia(m): 6:12am On Feb 06, 2023
This is too sensitive for me a topic.
I know men who desires and choose BBW, it's a choice thing.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement
Re: No Woman Likes Being Fat by Kobojunkie: 6:27am On Feb 06, 2023
Samantha123:
■Well, some women do want to gain weight... I've heard of few cases where women would opt for a Depo-provera shot or let me just say contraceptive injections in order to gain weight.

I've had a friend who mentioned the same thing, she said she chose contraceptive injections in order to gain weight because she didn't want to be slim.
Back in university days, I knew at least 2 females who did that. Came back the next semester looking like they had been padded up with fat. I thought they had to have been crazy. lipsrsealed
Re: No Woman Likes Being Fat by TMTR: 12:17pm On Feb 06, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Says who? I want to be fat, and I really want to.

Below is a picture of me. I want to be times 3 of this size below;

So you don't want to fit into the dress you bought for your birthday no more
Re: No Woman Likes Being Fat by Prettygirl200(f): 3:12pm On Feb 06, 2023
TMTR:

chieneke and have been looking for a way to add weight? I look at my slim nature and I keep saying am too slim kwanu!!!
Re: No Woman Likes Being Fat by Albertone(m): 3:17pm On Feb 06, 2023
Persephone1:

Go and slim down.
No one likes as your stomach is bigger than your flat asss

1 Like

Re: No Woman Likes Being Fat by Albertone(m): 3:18pm On Feb 06, 2023
Persephone1:
Pained? your argument/submission must be true to attain the height of pain. LoL 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I'm far from being fat.

Stop with the lies. You're not so anonymous as you think.
Re: No Woman Likes Being Fat by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 06, 2023
Albertone

You will be alright grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: No Woman Likes Being Fat by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:08pm On Feb 06, 2023
TMTR:

So you don't want to fit into the dress you bought for your birthday no more
The dress is no longer with me. I've returned it already.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Are All Girls In Hijab Truly Virgins Until Marriage / I Need A Man That's Good With His Head Game / Office, Club, Church, Internet, School for Dating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.