Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Guys See 20 Ways You Can Use To Test Your GF To Know If Shes Real Wife Material - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys See 20 Ways You Can Use To Test Your GF To Know If Shes Real Wife Material (2509 Views)

Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... / I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys See 20 Ways You Can Use To Test Your GF To Know If Shes Real Wife Material by MetalJigsaw(m): 7:33pm On Nov 26, 2018
Relationship expert, Joro Olumofin is here again and this time has something for the guys on how to detect if she is wife material.

According to Joro, any lady who doesn’t pass at least 15 out of these tests is not a wife material.

He wrote:-

This article is inspired by a conversation I had with a couple of friends at a resort over the weekend.

We realized that unlike our parents times it’s very hard to identify the ONE because of social media, wedding pressures, most girls looking like barbies. Are there still loving traditional supportive women out there ?

Here are a few tests you can run on a prospective wife or lover

1. Ask her on a date using Keke Marwa, BRT or danfo Bus even if you have a car

2. Tell her to go Natural. No makeup, weave-on or attachments

3. Say you forgot your wallet on a date and see how she reacts

4. Tell her you lost your job or you want to pursue your dreams OR you’re quitting your job to be a DJ or barber

5. Wake her up 3am in the morning to make you Eba and Okro soup .

6. Tell her you’re celibate and you don’t want sex till marriage

7. Tell her you want to resign your job to be a worker in the house of God with little income.

8. Get her all dressed up and take her to a fast food joint.

9. If you have a beard, shave it all up

10. Tell her to courtesy by kneeling while serving you food

11. Propose without a ring

12. Tell her your mother and 2 siblings are moving in with you after marriage

13. Tell her she must attend mid week service and join the choir mistress gild

14. Tell her you’re going country, leaving the city and moving to Iyana Iba or mowe ibafo .

15. Tell her to add your mom , dad and all siblings on social media and bbm

16. Only on April fools tell her you got a University girl pregnant. Only on Aprils Fool Day.

17. Tell her you’re going for a course and she should wait for you. be it ( Msc , MBA, Phd )

18. Tell her your mother will be cooking for you

19. Tell her she can’t watch Zee world or Telemundo anymore.

20. Tell her no makeup artist, professional photographer for your wedding that you’re saving up.

Fellas, trust me. try this. You will thank me later. Watch her facial Expressions and body language you will get the true “ID” persona / archetypes of you

1 Like

Re: Guys See 20 Ways You Can Use To Test Your GF To Know If Shes Real Wife Material by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 26, 2018
Nonsense!
undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys See 20 Ways You Can Use To Test Your GF To Know If Shes Real Wife Material by Abortions: 7:40pm On Nov 26, 2018
Do U Want to Kill her with All that Ur Head must be missing

3 Likes

Re: Guys See 20 Ways You Can Use To Test Your GF To Know If Shes Real Wife Material by MetalJigsaw(m): 10:13am On Jan 31, 2019
MariaLavina:
Nonsense!
undecided
hello sweet
Re: Guys See 20 Ways You Can Use To Test Your GF To Know If Shes Real Wife Material by Jagaban880: 10:23am On Jan 31, 2019
grin grin

op u miss road.....e go hard to see gurl wer go accept all wetin u type
Re: Guys See 20 Ways You Can Use To Test Your GF To Know If Shes Real Wife Material by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:45pm On Jan 31, 2019
Having a good spouse with desirable attributes is luck, people who do ain't plenty, if you like go do your test in chemistry lab join physics lab, e no matter
Re: Guys See 20 Ways You Can Use To Test Your GF To Know If Shes Real Wife Material by ecstasy357(m): 1:57pm On Jan 31, 2019
MetalJigsaw:
hello sweet

Boys will always run after anything wearing a skirt
Re: Guys See 20 Ways You Can Use To Test Your GF To Know If Shes Real Wife Material by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 31, 2019
MetalJigsaw:
hello sweet
Hi dear cheesy
Re: Guys See 20 Ways You Can Use To Test Your GF To Know If Shes Real Wife Material by MetalJigsaw(m): 7:27pm On Jan 31, 2019
MariaLavina:
Hi dear cheesy
u look familiar
Re: Guys See 20 Ways You Can Use To Test Your GF To Know If Shes Real Wife Material by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 31, 2019
MetalJigsaw:
u look familiar
You don't mean it cheesy

Re: Guys See 20 Ways You Can Use To Test Your GF To Know If Shes Real Wife Material by MetalJigsaw(m): 12:10am On Feb 01, 2019
MariaLavina:
You don't mean it cheesy
u stay in Lagos?
Re: Guys See 20 Ways You Can Use To Test Your GF To Know If Shes Real Wife Material by Deicide: 3:36am On Feb 01, 2019
That no 5 what kind of rubbish is that angry
Re: Guys See 20 Ways You Can Use To Test Your GF To Know If Shes Real Wife Material by Horlaslim(m): 7:28am On Feb 01, 2019
Rubbish post
Re: Guys See 20 Ways You Can Use To Test Your GF To Know If Shes Real Wife Material by dododawa1: 10:14am On Feb 01, 2019
MetalJigsaw:
u stay in Lagos?
see toasting method
Re: Guys See 20 Ways You Can Use To Test Your GF To Know If Shes Real Wife Material by MetalJigsaw(m): 11:17am On Feb 01, 2019
dododawa1:
see toasting method
Why u want put sand for my garri abi Dem send u come?

(1) (Reply)

Olosho Too Dey Complain Say My Prick Too Big! / Why Young Ladies Like To Shag Old Men / What's BBC Motive For Releasing The Sex For Grade Doc???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.