Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

She's Sending Mixed Signals Difficult To Decipher - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Sending Mixed Signals Difficult To Decipher (1421 Views)

Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Woman Who Possesses All The Qualities (Photo) / Is She Sending Nudes To Every Person? / How Smart Are You To Decipher The Meaning Of This Photo?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's Sending Mixed Signals Difficult To Decipher by Unclesmart12: 12:16pm On Feb 03, 2022
I meet this beautiful babe late last year and asked her out, she initially turned it down citing a recent heart break as the reason. However she would always visit my house each time I invite though I never made any advances towards her.

She later accepted my relationship offer but I felt she was somehow in the relationship with her hands gripping the hand brake. She wasn't totally free with me and I did like 70% of the calling though she would always get worried if I don't call.

I wasn't feeling the relationship so I had to talk to her, she opened up that she's still recovering from the last heart break and is still scared to venture into a new relationship for now. I responded with an okay and a striking silence that lasted for over 45 minutes ensued.

I had to ask her to leave because I wanted to go for training and she got upset. She called when she got home to register her displeasure about how I asked her to leave my apartment. I didn't call her after that day neither did she. Yesterday was her birthday and I just commented and liked her pix on Facebook, she called today and was lamenting about how I couldn't give her a call or text on her birthday. She sounded very hurt over the phone.

What exactly does she want, I made it clear to her that I don't keep female friends, its either we are dating or not. But she still complain of the distance I'm giving her.

Update: So I called her so we could talk things over and set the record straight. I apologized for the rude manner that I sent her out of my house and for blanking her which she accepted. I still asked her of her stand in the relationship and she insisted she doesn't wanna date but would like to be friends. I've never been in a friend zone and I'm not ready to start now, I'm deleting her contacts already. At least fernandezisback will cut me some slack now.

1 Like

Re: She's Sending Mixed Signals Difficult To Decipher by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:19pm On Feb 03, 2022
She needs your care..win her heart and be a man..
Not all this I call you don't call you call I call..it's childish..
Prove to her that you are unique and different.. undecided

3 Likes

Re: She's Sending Mixed Signals Difficult To Decipher by dacblogger: 12:21pm On Feb 03, 2022
She is not ready to be in a relationship yet...
She just wants someone to be there for her, is that too hard to ask for grin

5 Likes

Re: She's Sending Mixed Signals Difficult To Decipher by dacblogger: 12:21pm On Feb 03, 2022
She is not ready to be in a relationship yet...
She just wants someone to be there for her, is that too hard to ask for ?grin
Re: She's Sending Mixed Signals Difficult To Decipher by Unclesmart12: 12:22pm On Feb 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
I'm not the only guy asking her out, one of them even bought her an expensive phone worth almost 100k as a birthday gift. I have better things to do with my time instead of competing to win a ladies heart reason why I just withdrew.

12 Likes

Re: She's Sending Mixed Signals Difficult To Decipher by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:24pm On Feb 03, 2022
Unclesmart12:

I'm not the only guy asking her out, one of them even bought her an expensive phone worth almost 100k as a birthday gift. I have better things to do with my time instead of competing to win a ladies heart reason why I just withdrew.
Then what's the post and complaint about tho?
What kinda weirdo are you? undecided
You asked her out now you talking nonsense..
You sef ain't ready for a relationship are you?

1 Like

Re: She's Sending Mixed Signals Difficult To Decipher by Unclesmart12: 12:25pm On Feb 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Then what's the post and complaint about tho?
What kinds weirdo are you? undecided
You asked her out now you talking nonsense..
You sef ain't ready for a relationship are you?
I just want to yarn

1 Like

Re: She's Sending Mixed Signals Difficult To Decipher by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:28pm On Feb 03, 2022
Unclesmart12:

I just want to yarn
Can you people see what I've been saying?
So you just created this post to soothe your weird attitude..pls stop disturbing people with stories and problems that you already have the solution..
Re: She's Sending Mixed Signals Difficult To Decipher by SarutobiEky(m): 12:29pm On Feb 03, 2022
Unclesmart12:

I just want to yarn
make I no lie. You did the right thing. Free am.

4 Likes

Re: She's Sending Mixed Signals Difficult To Decipher by Halimaatz(f): 12:34pm On Feb 03, 2022
The moniker above me and the op him self ar ewu's feeling thier self.

Usless story.
Re: She's Sending Mixed Signals Difficult To Decipher by Amb1045(m): 12:38pm On Feb 03, 2022
You did the right thing bro. I'm in your situation currently. Decided to stop calling or texting her since Sunday. The year is too young to be competing with other guys to please anybody. If she no put body for the relationship let her go. Ungrateful animals. Always cancelling for us to see with irrelevant excuses. Commot body abeg, no time

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Sending Mixed Signals Difficult To Decipher by sorority11(m): 12:40pm On Feb 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

He has nothing to prove here.

It is the lady that have something to prove.

He was the one doing most of the work in the relationship, that proves everything.

The said lady, is showing cold feet and still hasn't recovered from a break up or still hasn't gotten over her ex and she refused showing commitment to the new relationship.

She is the one that have something to prove to the man that she cares for him.

It is the one who is slacking that have something to proof.

This relationship thing is easy, if you are not blinded by gender.

7 Likes

Re: She's Sending Mixed Signals Difficult To Decipher by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:43pm On Feb 03, 2022
sorority11:

He has nothing to prove here.

It is the lady that have something to prove.

He was the one doing most of the work in the relationship, that proves everything.

The said lady, is showing cold feet and still hasn't recovered from a break up or still hasn't gotten over her ex and she refused showing commitment to the new relationship.

She is the one that have something to prove to the man that she cares for him.

It is the one who is slacking that have something to proof.

This relationship thing is easy, if you are not blinded by gender.
Not until he decided to stop calling and asked her to leave the house.. undecided
You asked her out why not try to help her through her mental breakdown..you think relationship is all about i do most of the work and other petty things?
Re: She's Sending Mixed Signals Difficult To Decipher by Truvelisback(m): 12:55pm On Feb 03, 2022
Unclesmart12:
I meet this beautiful babe late last year and asked her out, she initially turned it down citing a recent heart break as the reason. However she would always visit my house each time I invite though I never made any advances towards her.

She later accepted my relationship offer but I felt she was somehow in the relationship with her hands gripping the hand brake. She wasn't totally free with me and I did like 70% of the calling though she would always get worried if I don't call.

I wasn't feeling the relationship so I had to talk to her, she opened up that she's still recovering from the last heart break and is still scared to venture into a new relationship for now. I responded with an okay and a striking silence that lasted for over 45 minutes ensued.

I had to ask her to leave because I wanted to go for training and she got upset. She called when she got home to register her displeasure about how I asked her to leave my apartment. I didn't call her after that day neither did she. Yesterday was her birthday and I just commented and liked her pix on Facebook, she called today and was lamenting about how I couldn't give her a call or text on her birthday. She sounded very hurt over the phone.

What exactly does she want, I made it clear to her that I don't keep female friends, its either we are dating or not. But she still complain of the distance I'm giving her.
She just want u to pamper her and be more romantic with her. She likes u, she is just being too shy.
Re: She's Sending Mixed Signals Difficult To Decipher by sorority11(m): 12:57pm On Feb 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Not until he decided to stop calling and asked her to leave the house.. undecided
You asked her out why not try to help her through her mental breakdown..you think relationship is all about i do most of the work and other petty things?

Help her out?

Is he a trained therapist? You overestimate the power of men.

He stopped calling because he felt she is not ready and was moving on, only for her to be angry and stuff he isn't caring.

He doesn't want her back, he is only curious about her endgame. It's a simple thing, are you in or out.

Oh and yes relationship is about both partners doing the work.
If it is left to only one person that is no longer a relationship.

One can't be doing everything building and the other one folds their hands, if it is so then what they are building is castle in the air.

5 Likes

Re: She's Sending Mixed Signals Difficult To Decipher by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:05pm On Feb 03, 2022
sorority11:

Help her out?

Is he a trained therapist? You overestimate the power of men.

He stopped calling because he felt she is not ready and was moving on, only for her to be angry and stuff he isn't caring.

He doesn't want her back, he is only curious about her endgame. It's a simple thing, are you in or out.

Oh and yes relationship is about both partners doing the work.
If it is left to only one person that is no longer a relationship.

One can't be doing everything building and the other one folds their hands, if it is so then what they are building is castle in the air.
Look at what you wrote in the bolded.. undecided
He stopped calling cos he felt..that was my point exactly and that was where he made a mistake..

In order for a relationship to work you gotta be understanding and patient except you don't love your partner...
Misunderstandings occur many times because of different situations and perspectives you gotta realize that..

There is what we call proper communication and understanding when it comes to a relationship..They are very important because without them you cannot truely know your partner...If you do not share their thoughts.. feelings..desires.. anger..
sadness.. fears and joy then your partner will never know you...And acceptance...Both people must be open but not judged..
Re: She's Sending Mixed Signals Difficult To Decipher by sorority11(m): 1:17pm On Feb 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

He stopped calling cos he felt..that was my point exactly and that was where he made a mistake..

In order for a relationship to work you gotta be understanding and patient except you don't love your partner...
Misunderstandings occur many times because of different situations and perspectives you gotta realize that..

There is what we call proper communication and understanding when it comes to a relationship..They are very important because without them you cannot truely know your partner...If you do not share their thoughts.. feelings..desires.. anger..
sadness.. fears and joy then your partner will never know you...And acceptance...Both people must be open but not judged..

He didn't make a mistake.

To continue or not to continue is the man's choice. Though he chose the safer option

Sometimes to let go is the best option.

He did exactly what you adviced dear

He talked about it, and they both communicated and he understood her and he chose to withdraw. And for him to put on 70% of the effort for long he is a patient person.

He doesn't want to force himself on her. Damn I no like guys wey dey force themselves on people. He wants her to heal and gave her time.

He is a reasonable person. He knows what he wants.

I don't think you would love to date someone who is still fixated on his last break up. No one wants that.

Guys are wise now. No one wants to be held down and kept in a bench. If you as a lady, you are not ready for a relationship, leave the guy and let him go.

No need fighting for a relationship that will give you headache.

1 Like

Re: She's Sending Mixed Signals Difficult To Decipher by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:24pm On Feb 03, 2022
sorority11:

He didn't make a mistake.

To continue or not to continue is the man's choice. Though he chose the safer option

Sometimes to let go is the best option.

He did exactly what you adviced dear

He talked about it, and they both communicated and he understood her and he chose to withdraw. And for him to put on 70% of the effort for long he is a patient person.

He doesn't want to force himself on her. Damn I no like guys wey dey force themselves on people. He wants her to heal and gave her time.

He is a reasonable person. He knows what he wants.

I don't think you would love to date someone who is still fixated on his last break up. No one wants that.

Guys are wise now. No one wants to be held down and kept in a bench. If you as a lady, you are not ready for a relationship, leave the guy and let him go.

No need fighting for a relationship that will give you headache.

You made a very great point..but don't you think he should have understood her and not mis interpret her when she said
"She's still recovering from the last breakup"

It's just like a doctor refusing to inject their patient cos of patient's fear...you have to take it slow on them.. emotional trauma is not something one easily get over....that's just the point I was trying to make..
Re: She's Sending Mixed Signals Difficult To Decipher by sorority11(m): 1:38pm On Feb 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You made a very great point..but don't you think he should have understood her and not mis interpret her when she said
"She's still recovering from the last breakup"

It's just like a doctor refusing to inject their patient cos of patient's fear...you have to take it slow on them.. emotional trauma is not something one easily get over....that's just the point I was trying to make..

Nice.
The doctor analogy though.

A relationship will not heal her emotional trauma. The only thing that can heal her is time and getting over the past and looking forward.

Though the guy just cut communication completely that's the strange part, I wouldn't do that. If at all I want to do that, I will withdraw little by little.

He is suppose to be checking up on her, but she isn't entitled to that.

Again, the man don't want to be cages and benched by a lady.

If you are a guy, you will understand this. It is only fear that is doing the guy. The fear that if he is there and she fully recover, will she choose him? Well after investing his time and attention. Mostly guys can relate to this.

This will only stirr up another emotional trauma but this time for the guy.

2 Likes

Re: She's Sending Mixed Signals Difficult To Decipher by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:19pm On Feb 03, 2022
sorority11:

Nice.
The doctor analogy though.

A relationship will not heal her emotional trauma. The only thing that can heal her is time and getting over the past and looking forward.

Though the guy just cut communication completely that's the strange part, I wouldn't do that. If at all I want to do that, I will withdraw little by little.

He is suppose to be checking up on her, but she isn't entitled to that.

Again, the man don't want to be cages and benched by a lady.

If you are a guy, you will understand this. It is only fear that is doing the guy. The fear that if he is there and she fully recover, will she choose him? Well after investing his time and attention. Mostly guys can relate to this.

This will only stirr up another emotional trauma but this time for the guy.

Great point..just great..
Looks like we are considering the same thing here which is emotions..just that we are dealing with it in a different way...
You made a great point and I really appreciate that..
Re: She's Sending Mixed Signals Difficult To Decipher by okoroemeka(m): 2:39pm On Feb 03, 2022
Unclesmart12:

women minds work in mysterious ways,dont you know that she may like you better than the guy that bought the expensive phone,for her to trust you and come to your house ,tell you the truth about the phone and is obviously hurt that you didn't care about her birthday shows she likes you at least 50%,it is left for you to give her the time,caring and attention she craves,also telling her to leave your apartment for training is also a big turn off,you could have used style tell her that you will forfeit that day training to be with her,she will be glad and happy to see that you can sacrifice your time for her,these little things matter, moreover what type of training is better than having a sweet chick in your apartment.
Re: She's Sending Mixed Signals Difficult To Decipher by l0uie(m): 3:14pm On Feb 03, 2022
Unclesmart12:

I just want to yarn

Omo, you funny no cap. You no send the mama but you created a post on this cyberspace because of the same mama wey you talk say you no send? Really, na which kind weirdo you be?
Re: She's Sending Mixed Signals Difficult To Decipher by Unclesmart12: 3:19pm On Feb 03, 2022
okoroemeka:
women minds work in mysterious ways,dont you know that she may like you better than the guy that bought the expensive phone,for her to trust you and come to your house ,tell you the truth about the phone and is obviously hurt that you didn't care about her birthday shows she likes you at least 50%,it is left for you to give her the time,caring and attention she craves,also telling her to leave your apartment for training is also a big turn off,you could have used style tell her that you will forfeit that day training to be with her,she will be glad and happy to see that you can sacrifice your time for her,these little things matter, moreover what type of training is better than having a sweet chick in your apartment.
You're right though, but I don't just like anything that will stress me. I prefer the kinda relationship that I just vibe with the other party rather effortlessly.
Re: She's Sending Mixed Signals Difficult To Decipher by Unclesmart12: 3:23pm On Feb 03, 2022
l0uie:

Omo, you funny no cap. You no send the mama but you created a post on this cyberspace because of the same mama wey you talk say you no send? Really, na which kind weirdo you be?
Okay, I like her. Cool now??
Re: She's Sending Mixed Signals Difficult To Decipher by l0uie(m): 3:25pm On Feb 03, 2022
Unclesmart12:

Okay, I like her. Cool now??

Na now you be real g. I go come back come yarn you how you go go about the matter.
Re: She's Sending Mixed Signals Difficult To Decipher by Qatar2022: 4:31pm On Feb 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
He doesn't have anything to prove to her, is either she agree on his proposal or she disagree it's simple
Re: She's Sending Mixed Signals Difficult To Decipher by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:32pm On Feb 03, 2022
Qatar2022:

He doesn't have anything to prove to her, is either she agree on his proposal or she disagree it's simple
I wasn't referring to you baby boy.. undecided
Re: She's Sending Mixed Signals Difficult To Decipher by Qatar2022: 4:32pm On Feb 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Can you people see what I've been saying?
So you just created this post to soothe your weird attitude..pls stop disturbing people with stories and problems that you already have the solution..
You're not saying anything jobless slowpoke

1 Like

Re: She's Sending Mixed Signals Difficult To Decipher by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:33pm On Feb 03, 2022
Qatar2022:

You're not saying anything jobless slowpoke
Tell that to your p..
Baby boy.. grin wink
Re: She's Sending Mixed Signals Difficult To Decipher by Qatar2022: 4:38pm On Feb 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Tell that to your p..
Baby boy.. grin wink
Jobless man , you do not have parents, you're born throw away

1 Like

Re: She's Sending Mixed Signals Difficult To Decipher by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:38pm On Feb 03, 2022
Qatar2022:

Jobless man , you do not have parents, you're born throw away
Thanks baby boy..you can keep crying.. grin kiss
Re: She's Sending Mixed Signals Difficult To Decipher by Tallesty1(m): 4:43pm On Feb 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I honestly don't understand what you're trying to say here, like it just doesn't click.

Listen Chère, this help her, stand with her and some bla bla bla that you're asking men to do here is the reason men avoid single mothers.

You really expect a man, after going what an average Nigerian man goes through daily, to laden his already heavily laden shoulder with the responsibility of proving that he's better than a woman's ashhole ex partner? Like seriously?

Please don't inculcate such crazy ideas into your son's head, I use God beg you.

One important lesson a man should learn is to be him and that's enough, especially in a situation like this. He should not prove to her that he's better than her ex, her ex was decision, she should deal with the responsibility and move on.

This guy here owe this lady one thing, his love and he gave it to her freely but she's not receptive so there's nothing else he should do.

Same way it's difficult to have a conversation with someone that doesn't want to talk to you, that's how it's difficult to love someone who doesn't want to be loved.

Relationship takes a lot of efforts from both side to work, who called and who didn't call actually matters. A man wants to feel wanted, to be needed. I will call when I want to hear your voice, if you don't ever do same then it means one thing and I am leaving, there's no two way about it.

I remember when one person in our circle wrote a long epistle to one of us, appreciating his friendship and all he's done for him but shockingly, the guy's response was "friends are everything but unfortunately, I have nothing to thank you for in this our friendship"

Simply put, he was his friend but he's not his friend, you dig? If she can't do little things like calling because she was still getting over her ex then leaving her to sort herself is a very wise decision.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Scabies Refuse To Cure / My Journey Into Being Redpilled / Lesson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.