Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Advice- My Girlfriend Is Pregnant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice- My Girlfriend Is Pregnant (2959 Views)

I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. / My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice- My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Dashingprince(m): 3:40pm On Mar 11, 2020
Please nairalanders I need your advice. I started dating this girl late last year when she was about rounding up her course in school. I did assisted her in her project work because I graduated from the same department. We've been talking, her family only knew me by name but not facially. Just a month back we did had an unplanned sex (I will say it was a mistake, because I didn't see that coming, because I've always believe in sex after marriage) and after that I stopped communicating with her so we could not be engage in such act again. Though after d sex she said I should buy her a drug that would prevent pregnancy which I did and she took it. But surprisingly she just texted me few days back that she was pregnant and that she have tried removing it but it refuse to go out. Now I'm confused and so is she.. I'm just trying to do my clearance for my NYSC. She is scared and afraid. Me I was just assuring her to be calm but I know down within me I'm scared too. Please I need your advice on this matter, what can u say..
Also note that I hold a very important and high post in my church.
Re: Advice- My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by NextD18: 3:42pm On Mar 11, 2020
The way youths of these days prioritize sex without achieving anything to their name is just so annoying and disgraceful.

To even think this one had the guts to tell us his post in the church, saying he accidentally had an unplanned sex with her.

Guy, you get luck you no dey near me ooo!!

Because you be confirm mumu boy! undecided

15 Likes

Re: Advice- My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Phenomenal16(f): 3:43pm On Mar 11, 2020
Wow
Congratulations!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice- My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by olumide1708: 3:44pm On Mar 11, 2020
congrat baba junior

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice- My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Phenomenal16(f): 3:45pm On Mar 11, 2020
Dashingprince:
Please nairalanders I need your advice. I started dating this girl late last year when she was about rounding up her course in school. I did assisted her in her project work because I graduated from the same department. We've been talking, her family only knew me by name but not facially. Just a month back we did had an unplanned sex (I will say it was a mistake, because I didn't see that coming, because I've always believe in sex after marriage) and after that I stopped communicating with her so we could not be engage in such act again. Though after d sex she said I should buy her a drug that would prevent pregnancy which I did and she took it. But surprisingly she just texted me few days back that she was pregnant and that she have tried removing it but it refuse to go out. Now I'm confused and so is she.. I'm just trying to do my clearance for my NYSC. She is scared and afraid. Me I was just assuring her to be calm but I know down within me I'm scared too. Please I need your advice on this matter, what can u say..
....Abortion is a sin....
She can relocate to another state or city. Emmm
She should tell her ppl likewise u
Sorry... This can be very hard............
Do u av a side hustle.
U mustn't marry her now........
Kpele.that's if this story is true

1 Like

Re: Advice- My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Davash222(m): 3:46pm On Mar 11, 2020
"Also note that I hold a very important and high post in my church"

The Satan you always rebuke every Sunday don catch you for HER net. Pele o.

When you were having unprotected sex, what were you expecting?? Plasma TV

8 Likes

Re: Advice- My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Romanoff(f): 3:48pm On Mar 11, 2020
Baba beji e ma so l'ayo o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice- My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Kiddllc: 3:50pm On Mar 11, 2020
Fvck ur church positions and don't do anymore damage to that child.. Have the baby it won't kill u. Dont do what would cost u both more than u bargained for in future. There is a reason it refuses to be flushed.

Fvck what anyone says or thinks about it after. We all have our different paths

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice- My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by KINGreignn: 3:55pm On Mar 11, 2020
Dashingprince:
Also note that I hold a very important and high post in my church

First things first, congratulations on your road to fatherhood. grin

Hope you know if she dies or develops complications (which I don't pray for) you're in a deeper mess and would be made to face the law and possibly a jail term? undecided

Hope you and her both knows that by taking that concoctions of drugs to induce abortion of that foetus, you both had planned to commit murder, which is a sin before God and also a crime? angry

Hope you agree with me that you're a very randy and wayward fellow with loose moral character who don't have self control? angry

Hope you know your wayward randy lifestyle will be exposed to your family and the church and school and those who you fooled into thinking that you're of good character and moral upbringing will be made to see that you lack these things? grin

Hope you know you've brought shame to your church and the body of Christ and also you will be defrocked of any position you hold in that assembly and also you've brought shame to your family? grin

Hope you have registered your baby mama at a health care centre for antenatal care? grin

Hope you know the hospital will give you a list of items to buy for both baby and mama when time comes for delivery and they cost quite a lot? grin

Well, I have no advice for you, I am only here to open your eyes to the reality of things that's gonna be coming your way so cheer up and be a man!

4 Likes

Re: Advice- My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Dashingprince(m): 3:56pm On Mar 11, 2020
Phenomenal16:
....Abortion is a sin....
She can relocate to another state or city. Emmm
She should tell her ppl likewise u
Sorry... This can be very hard............
Do u av a side hustle.
U mustn't marry her now........
Kpele.that's if this story is true

It's really had for me. She was saying something about going to Ghana and staying there.
Re: Advice- My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Riele(f): 3:57pm On Mar 11, 2020
You need our advise ? .

What else can we say ?

Congratulations sha

2 Likes

Re: Advice- My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Phenomenal16(f): 3:58pm On Mar 11, 2020
Dashingprince:

It's really had for me. She was saying something about going to Ghana and staying there.
..if u av d money
Abeg leave her..let her go there
When u ppl are ready.....u can do the needful
Re: Advice- My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Dashingprince(m): 3:58pm On Mar 11, 2020
KINGreignn:

First things first, congratulations on your road to fatherhood. grin

Hope you know if she dies or develops complications (which I don't pray for) you're in a deeper mess and would be made to face the law and possibly a jail term? undecided

Hope you and her both knows that by taking that concoctions of drugs to induce abortion of that foetus, you both had planned to commit murder, which is a sin before God and also a crime? angry

Hope you agree with me that you're a very randy and wayward fellow with loose moral character who don't have self control? angry

Hope you know your wayward randy lifestyle will be exposed to your family and the church and school and those who you fooled into thinking that you're of good character and moral upbringing will be made to see that you lack these things? grin

Hope you know you've brought shame to your church and the body of Christ and also you will be defrocked of any position you hold in that assembly and also you've brought shame to your family? grin

Hope you have registered your baby mama at a health care centre for antenatal care? grin

Hope you know the hospital will give you a list of items to buy for both baby and mama when time comes for delivery and they cost quite a lot? grin

Well, I have no advice for you, I am only here to open your eyes to the reality of things that's gonna be coming your way so cheer up and be a man!

So what's your advice? undecided

1 Like

Re: Advice- My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 11, 2020
When you were doing the fiki faka who did to ask for advice? Na we dey blow una breeze? Oga you decided to Bleep, decide on the outcome.
Hold a high position in church make me vex finally. The church will end all of you soon. No worry. Forget the church and follow the rule of humanity. Though shall not kill

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice- My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by KINGreignn: 4:01pm On Mar 11, 2020
Dashingprince:

So what's your advice? undecided
When you were busy humping away your time on her, did you seek advice from me to do that?
undecided
Biko, gbawa door! angry

cc: ishilove, coco candy, sisioge.
Re: Advice- My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Obinnau(m): 4:03pm On Mar 11, 2020
all i can say is
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Advice- My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Giftexx: 4:05pm On Mar 11, 2020
Say no to fornication
Say no to abortion
Re: Advice- My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Oloki: 4:08pm On Mar 11, 2020
Also note that I hold a very important and high post in my church.[/quote]

this is the more reason why you should have run away from every appearance of evil!

forming supper man in the face of temptation is suicidal

my advice is this....let her keep the baby. whether you like it or not you are now a father in the making

be careful with pregnancy terminating drugs o before you give birth to deaf and dumb!

2 Likes

Re: Advice- My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by CokeBar(f): 4:09pm On Mar 11, 2020
Congratulations grin

Like you said, you didn't plan for it but it has happened. Forget your position in Church, you'll become a father soon grin

Also, as a corp member, we are not expecting an exorbitant wedding... remember to invite NYSC state director grin

Glory be to God and may she have a safe delivery cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Advice- My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Alfather: 4:10pm On Mar 11, 2020
My friend sister died last week of abortion she did secretely.
biblical truth is you have to plan in marrying the girl,
note that you are not the worse sinner. David in the scripture did worst. He was called a man after Gods heart

4 Likes

Re: Advice- My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by konkonbilo(m): 4:14pm On Mar 11, 2020
Egungun don enter express o grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice- My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 11, 2020
Before you rush to accept fatherhood, a few questions, because her story sounds fishy. Which woman finds out she's pregnant and goes for abortion before telling the alleged father? How did she find out she was pregnant just 2 or 3 weeks after sex? How do you know that you're the father of the child, is it because you had unprotected sex with her once? Do you know how many others may have done the same with her in the time period? How do you know that you were not just one of the options she considered for blaming the fatherhood upon?

Don't be gullible. It sounds to me like she might even have been pregnant on the day you had unprotected sex and she knew beforehand but decided to play you. An incident like that has almost happened to me before. Shine your eye well well. A lifetime of bondage raising another man's child no be beans o.

5 Likes

Re: Advice- My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Raphsays: 4:17pm On Mar 11, 2020
Dashingprince:

Congratulations Bro.
Ur church position could not stop from sexual sin because u're still carnally minded.

Anyway, don't attempt any stunt. Keep the baby.
Tell ur parents and encourage ur babe to do same after all u guys are old enough to get married.

U're now a father, so that living up to it.
Fatherhood is fun. You are therefore welcome to the club.

1 Like

Re: Advice- My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by KINGreignn: 4:19pm On Mar 11, 2020
konkonbilo:
Egungun don enter express o grin

Chai, nairalanders o! grin grin
From where you go learn this one? cheesy cheesy
I've been laughing since I came across this thread only for me to bump into your comment. grin
Re: Advice- My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Funtobewith: 4:20pm On Mar 11, 2020
Congrats on ur coming twins Baba kehinde ati tayegrin
Re: Advice- My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by extremelygolden: 4:29pm On Mar 11, 2020
You are going to be a father soon, my dear. A very big congratulation to you.

Just start buying baby things ahead.

Lest I forget, kindly inform your Pastorate that your shot scored the expected goal.

Please say mi hi to Iyawo.
Re: Advice- My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by vincentjk(m): 4:30pm On Mar 11, 2020
Whatever you plan on doing never you plot to terminate the pregnancy with her, I'm sure you don't want your hands be stained with blood

Moreover we men need some level of self control sometimes to avoid stories like this. I personally haven't had sex uptill 5x since I was born but how I look, talk and behave, you'd swear I'm a forkboy
Re: Advice- My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by SeunWedsLinda(m): 4:33pm On Mar 11, 2020
RisenPhoenix:
Before you rush to accept fatherhood, a few questions, because her story sounds fishy. Which woman finds out she's pregnant and goes for abortion before telling the alleged father? How did she find out she was pregnant just 2 or 3 weeks after sex? How do you know that you're the father of the child, is it because you had unprotected sex with her once? Do you know how many others may have done the same with her in the time period? How do you know that you were not just one of the options she considered for blaming the fatherhood upon?

Don't be gullible. It sounds to me like she might even have been pregnant on the day you had unprotected sex and she knew beforehand but decided to play you. An incident like that has almost happened to me before. Shine your eye well well. A lifetime of bondage raising another man's child no be beans o.
OP, here's the advice you seek.

Dashingprince, You said you gave her a drug. Which drug was that and why didn't you just get it immediately after sex? NB: I've had a similar issue
Re: Advice- My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by 0coded80: 4:53pm On Mar 11, 2020
Funtobewith:
Congrats on ur coming twins Baba kehinde ati tayegrin
chai, can't stop laughing.
Re: Advice- My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Reality11: 4:59pm On Mar 11, 2020
Dashingprince:

How are you sure she took the drugs? Does this means the drug didn't work?
So she's pregnant, she didn't inform you, she went ahead to terminate it?

It might be possible she is telling the truth or lying

Or she has finally trapped you with pregnancy grin grin

Oga, first of all go and have her tested to be sure if she is truly pregnant, also fine out how old the pregnancy is. Then do the maths if I could be yours. Hoes are not to be trusted.

You only have three options

1. If you love her and you have the intention to settle down soonest, marry her.

2. If number 1 is no, but you wouldn't mind having a child now. Then see her through till she deliver. It is not a most you should marry her if you don't love her.

3. If both number 1/2 is no. Then quickly go and terminate the pregnancy before you bring in a child that that you didn't intend having. But make sure the the pregnancy is at the right trimester and executed by the right people to be on the safe side.
However she could lose her life or develop complications. And if this happens your are in deep mess grin don't say I didn't warn you.

Just so you should know, your ability to execute any of this depends on her. Whether to marry you, keep or abort the baby.
Re: Advice- My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 11, 2020
Dashingprince:
POINT OF CORRECTION.
No SEXX is a MISTAKE.
The exposed male Organ and Female Organ has never met by mistake.
That's why the HEAD should direct you and not the DICKHEAD...

CONGRATULATIONS....
Start saving up cash.

By the way, she can't just disappear after sex, only to reappear few days later telling you she is PREGNANT...
Is she a PARAMECIUM or HYDRA..??

Finally, how can we be of help..?
What do you really want..?
EDUCATE us more
Re: Advice- My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by 24kmagic: 5:11pm On Mar 11, 2020
It is no longer unprotected but unplanned sex?

Wetin I no go see for Nairaland

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Should I Do, Guys I Need You Help / Check Out The Funny Chats Between A Guy And A Lady He Just Met On Facebook...... / I Don't Understand This Life..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.