Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Senator Bima Enagi Introduces Bill To Ban Generators; 10-year Jail For Seller - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Bima Enagi Introduces Bill To Ban Generators; 10-year Jail For Seller (69948 Views)

Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi / Eta Mbora Introduces Bill On Automatic Employment For Graduates After NYSC / Senator Omo-Agege Introduces Bill To Amend Electoral Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Bima Enagi Introduces Bill To Ban Generators; 10-year Jail For Seller by darediamond(m): 8:41pm On Mar 11, 2020
Erums:

Hi, can I speak to you on how to get a solar inverter?
Yes.
Re: Senator Bima Enagi Introduces Bill To Ban Generators; 10-year Jail For Seller by Dreason(m): 8:42pm On Mar 11, 2020
GoodFaith:
create revolution for a better future
lol wont work the backward tribe got all the power in this nation the control the govt the control the military,police everything.
remember how the used it to fight christian igbo nation. p.s

1 Like

Re: Senator Bima Enagi Introduces Bill To Ban Generators; 10-year Jail For Seller by JVector: 8:45pm On Mar 11, 2020
In Fela's voice:
Democrazy - Demonstration of craze!

The guy just want to trend.....

1 Like

Re: Senator Bima Enagi Introduces Bill To Ban Generators; 10-year Jail For Seller by Neobulletzz(m): 8:48pm On Mar 11, 2020
Good development you say? When we know in reality what would happen if they ban generators is they would increase PHCN bill because nobody would have choice again that to use PHCN and to make it worse we won’t still have Light 24/7
Oloki:
can the bill hold ground? if it can, it will be a good development so far something is done about our light too
Re: Senator Bima Enagi Introduces Bill To Ban Generators; 10-year Jail For Seller by Scamperlee(m): 8:56pm On Mar 11, 2020
This one weak me sha. You wan ban generator when there is no stable electricity yet. I guess this man is comparing banning of imported goods when we are not producing them yet with generator Vs Electricity. Try it, na now una go know say craze dey Nigerians head
Re: Senator Bima Enagi Introduces Bill To Ban Generators; 10-year Jail For Seller by tonquendo4u(m): 8:57pm On Mar 11, 2020
Idiot
Re: Senator Bima Enagi Introduces Bill To Ban Generators; 10-year Jail For Seller by CyberWolf: 8:59pm On Mar 11, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

That's the only thing that will make it happen..
Ban it for the rich and poor...
So that we will roast in this heat?
Re: Senator Bima Enagi Introduces Bill To Ban Generators; 10-year Jail For Seller by MrALIVE: 9:01pm On Mar 11, 2020
Everyone behaves like an idiot when you are ruled by an idiot.

1 Like

Re: Senator Bima Enagi Introduces Bill To Ban Generators; 10-year Jail For Seller by Organs(m): 9:06pm On Mar 11, 2020
hush15:

Now that you poured your mind, do you feel better? Animal

No i dont. However, did you learn anything from my insults that you deserve?
Re: Senator Bima Enagi Introduces Bill To Ban Generators; 10-year Jail For Seller by klax(m): 9:07pm On Mar 11, 2020
Where are apc supporters una see una lives? 10 years for whoever use generator oh I forgot its only pdp that use generator in Nigeria bah?.

Apc una see una miserable lives how useless and wicked your party is with bastarrds leadership.

1 Like

Re: Senator Bima Enagi Introduces Bill To Ban Generators; 10-year Jail For Seller by Organs(m): 9:08pm On Mar 11, 2020
Okawene:
The abuses rendered on this Senator is not necessary, the guy was looking at the bigger picture, there are cabals frustrating the development of our power sector, efforts towards power generation are frustrated and this people cannot be stopped easily. So he is suggesting they should be sent out of business by this bill. That is his level of reasoning not too bad, at least he is concerned about the situation of things.

You are a smart man. The issue is, in developed countries, they make this things compulsory. In the USA if you are doing business and getting paid by federal US grants, you have to buy America.
Re: Senator Bima Enagi Introduces Bill To Ban Generators; 10-year Jail For Seller by Lexokey: 9:19pm On Mar 11, 2020
I am even weak for the Nigerians supporting this. I have concluded that a lot of people in this country are just lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed . How can you place the cart before the horse. Nigeria's economy is run on generators. Give steady power and people will leave generators because it is already very difficult to maintain and more expensive. Some people here are talking about solar. How wonderful but don't be selfish. I work in an industry where the machines used for production is 50 Horsepower. We spend a lot on diesel because power supply is very unreliable. Do you know how many solar panels and batteries it will take to power one 50HP machine? Because you use your electricity for TV and lighter appliances doesn't mean everyone is the same. Fix power and I will throw my gen faster than I bought it. People will lose their jobs, factories and businesses will close and our economy will crash.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Bima Enagi Introduces Bill To Ban Generators; 10-year Jail For Seller by mechanics(m): 9:47pm On Mar 11, 2020
The use of generators can't be stopped.
Re: Senator Bima Enagi Introduces Bill To Ban Generators; 10-year Jail For Seller by freeman1010: 9:50pm On Mar 11, 2020
This bill can never see the light of day since there are so many people that depends on Gen for their source of power Eg, villages that are yet to be connected to electricity, hospitals, lifter, and all others that depends on light 24/7
Re: Senator Bima Enagi Introduces Bill To Ban Generators; 10-year Jail For Seller by Bekool(m): 9:52pm On Mar 11, 2020
yungfeezyy:

Source: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/381308-just-in-nigerian-senator-introduces-bill-to-ban-importation-of-generators.html

I don't know why all these stupid bills are always coming from senators that are from niger state. How can u ban the importation of gen sets in a country that only generates less than 3000 MW of electricity for over 200m human beings?

1 Like

Re: Senator Bima Enagi Introduces Bill To Ban Generators; 10-year Jail For Seller by Chazblagos(m): 9:53pm On Mar 11, 2020
I need a mini bus (a.k.a Kowope or small doctor) on hire purchase. If you have or willing to buy,or You know someone that needs a driver for it.
please reach out to me
I live in Ajah area of Lagos state
Re: Senator Bima Enagi Introduces Bill To Ban Generators; 10-year Jail For Seller by Halo22: 9:56pm On Mar 11, 2020
If this bill would be pass, it will reduce the rate of air pollution anyways. But the issue is that we need to improve our electricity distribution and generation before banning the use of generator. However, the bill is already dead on arrival cos most of the Senators are making use of generator everyday.
Re: Senator Bima Enagi Introduces Bill To Ban Generators; 10-year Jail For Seller by lomprico(m): 9:59pm On Mar 11, 2020
mekaboy:
Foolish Bill's from the north. Is anybody still importing sagem, trium,alcatel phones in Nigeria? It's about demand and supply. If there is steady electricity, it will ban itself.

kpakam!
Re: Senator Bima Enagi Introduces Bill To Ban Generators; 10-year Jail For Seller by ComradeOJ(m): 10:00pm On Mar 11, 2020
These guys no longer have work oh. Seems the 30 mil per month has made their brains redundant. What is this one again...
Re: Senator Bima Enagi Introduces Bill To Ban Generators; 10-year Jail For Seller by Butoneday2(m): 10:15pm On Mar 11, 2020
As usual they don't smoke that thing wey they make them to disgrace themselves b/4 the world. Ndi gbanaaa.
Re: Senator Bima Enagi Introduces Bill To Ban Generators; 10-year Jail For Seller by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:16pm On Mar 11, 2020
You had better let it include all those places too, it should not be used in government places and likes too.

Useless law makers, they won't fight to fix electricity first and see if generator go sell
Re: Senator Bima Enagi Introduces Bill To Ban Generators; 10-year Jail For Seller by YoungAncient1: 10:18pm On Mar 11, 2020
This is why Mcedopikin said corona Govt(bad Govt) is worse than corona virus.

Shiorr!!!
Re: Senator Bima Enagi Introduces Bill To Ban Generators; 10-year Jail For Seller by IMRAAN33(m): 10:27pm On Mar 11, 2020
Righteousness89:
FATHER, Bless Me this Senator!
This will be Wonderful if it passes ..

But I doubt it! The Wickedness in Nigeria leadership is too much...

I hope they SUPRISE me and Pass this Bill!

Modified: Its Clear that A whole lot of Nigerians have been made not to know the source of their Problems..

Make una continue oooo
Nnaa froblem I go they fa. So I no pit importam for generator. Watin I go Kwan they sell?
Re: Senator Bima Enagi Introduces Bill To Ban Generators; 10-year Jail For Seller by luluman: 10:49pm On Mar 11, 2020

1 Like

Re: Senator Bima Enagi Introduces Bill To Ban Generators; 10-year Jail For Seller by nopoverty(m): 10:54pm On Mar 11, 2020
It is disgusting that after ,,2 weeks in the month of March, February salary is yet to be be paid to university workers even though they have registered with ippis
Re: Senator Bima Enagi Introduces Bill To Ban Generators; 10-year Jail For Seller by kenzosky: 10:55pm On Mar 11, 2020
[quote author=MrNipplesL re. over post=87356051]

this would be a good move.

anyone of them who tries to escape in the cage should be hang to death.

[/quote
You're damn RIGHT. I just dey vex
Re: Senator Bima Enagi Introduces Bill To Ban Generators; 10-year Jail For Seller by OgbeniOja1: 11:02pm On Mar 11, 2020
I'm afraid of APC currently. They mean Nigerians serious harm
Re: Senator Bima Enagi Introduces Bill To Ban Generators; 10-year Jail For Seller by PropertyBuying(f): 11:07pm On Mar 11, 2020
Jimalicoco:
Nonsense, when we don't have steady power supply.

grin This is Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Bima Enagi Introduces Bill To Ban Generators; 10-year Jail For Seller by Toluensdollars(m): 11:10pm On Mar 11, 2020
I really don't know where all this political parties gets their dullard candidates from. How can a senseless man b voted to b in d Parliament house, u are passing a bill to stop d importation of generating set into the country while our government hasn't done anything to improve electricity here. I'm tired of this country olorun ngbo
Re: Senator Bima Enagi Introduces Bill To Ban Generators; 10-year Jail For Seller by executive12: 11:35pm On Mar 11, 2020
Good bill from a thinking Senator. The use of generators in residential homes should be banned with few exceptions.
Re: Senator Bima Enagi Introduces Bill To Ban Generators; 10-year Jail For Seller by Ifecobestie(m): 11:58pm On Mar 11, 2020
NEPA office won't even affirm With this shit,cud them ma they use am run their daily activity
Re: Senator Bima Enagi Introduces Bill To Ban Generators; 10-year Jail For Seller by Gidjay: 11:59pm On Mar 11, 2020
ko in dara fun senator yii ooo. it shall not be well with you. your grandfather go die in bush. that house wey you dey now your generation will never smell am again. stupid, unknowledgeable, barbaric, primitive, incorrigible, callow and fool senator. I don't know why some senator open their mouth and let out some unpleasant words. if you don't have good things to say is better you shut up your mouth. there are some other things that are crying for their attention but they(mumu senators they will attend to it instead they will be planting in a desert. )

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

How Did Amaechi Get More Votes Than VP Osinbajo? / Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria / Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.