Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,515 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Popular Pastor Tells Women What To Do If Their Men Cheat On Them.. Guys Learn - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Popular Pastor Tells Women What To Do If Their Men Cheat On Them.. Guys Learn (383 Views)

Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video / You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man / Woman Abandoned by Her Children In Delta As Pastor Tells Them She's A Witch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Popular Pastor Tells Women What To Do If Their Men Cheat On Them.. Guys Learn by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 11, 2020
A popular pastor who is also a motivational speaker, Robert Burale has told women what they should do if their men cheat on them.

Robert Burale, a popular Kenyan City pastor and motivational speaker, has spoken out against infidelity in relationships.

During his recent appearance on ‘Mancave Discussion’ on Switch TV, the pastor noted that women are their own worst enemies, and added that if their spouses are unfaithful they should suspect their closest friends.

“I blame both men and women because the man is cheating with another woman. Women have become their own worst enemies. Chances are very high that if your man is cheating on you look at your four closest friends.

“I’ll tell you that without fear of contradiction or batting an eyelid. The person who is the most dangerous is the one you trust. It is the one you run to and say these are the issues I’m going through. She is the one who befriends you to cover up what she is doing with your husband. Not always but in most cases yes,”

He also addressed emotional cheating after a woman complained that her husband doesn’t open up to her.

“Emotional cheating is one of the most powerful things. Let me tell every woman today, when your man finds comfort in another woman even if they...

Continue reading here >> https://razorblogger.xyz/2020/02/21/popular-pastor-tells-women-what-to-do-if-their-men-cheat-on-them/

Re: Popular Pastor Tells Women What To Do If Their Men Cheat On Them.. Guys Learn by Beautygoddesss: 8:26pm On May 29, 2022
RichProminent
u are nt naturally meant to dislike pple.u did nt mean the words which i no very well i created d thread 4 u.am just a little bit unhappy abt it.know that i love u very very much.and i do not take watever u said to heart.i dnt want 2 be the reason 4 ur sadness okkisskissgrinwink
Re: Popular Pastor Tells Women What To Do If Their Men Cheat On Them.. Guys Learn by mrrandomguy: 8:48pm On May 29, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Ibiyeomie Heals Coronavirus Patient Then Says Virus Doesn't Exist In Nige / Have Men Of God Failed To Exercise Their Authority During This Pandemic? / Stop Worrying And Seek God's Blessings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.