Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,025 members, 7,953,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:12 AM

80% Of The Active Female Monikers Here Are Being Run By Men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 80% Of The Active Female Monikers Here Are Being Run By Men (1816 Views)

80% Of Nigerian Women Are Lesbians Undercover ( Amara ) / Video Of How A Big Ass Lady Was Grabbed By Men / 80% Of Girls, Myself Inclusive Don't Wear Panties, Reasons Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 80% Of The Active Female Monikers Here Are Being Run By Men by Blackmiserable(m): 11:34pm On Mar 12, 2020
lefulefu:
nau victorian is real as they come.na babe she be

I'm kidding, actually. I say make I find trouble small.
Re: 80% Of The Active Female Monikers Here Are Being Run By Men by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 12, 2020
Blackmiserable:

I'm kidding, actually. I say make I find trouble small.
grin
Re: 80% Of The Active Female Monikers Here Are Being Run By Men by victorian(f): 11:11am On Mar 13, 2020
lefulefu:
nau victorian is real as they come.na babe she be

kiss kiss kiss

Thanks dear cheesy
Re: 80% Of The Active Female Monikers Here Are Being Run By Men by Albertone(m): 11:40am On Mar 13, 2020
TrollKiller:
Dude, before you send that pm...
Dude, before you quote that moniker with a (f) attached in order to chyke her....
Dude, before you waste your time DMing a fellow dude grin cheesy grin grin .....
Hear me out first.... cheesy

Most of the female monikers here are as fake as Bleep. Especially those ones that always say what guys want to hear (you'll always find them in sexual threads discussing sex matters with their fellow.males. blokes think they're chatting with a lady but they don't know warris going on cheesy )

They crave attention but since they cannot get it using their real male profiles, they create fake female ones to get attention from unsuspecting guys looking for love and friendship.
How to identify them

1. They open attention seeking threads regularly. The real female users are very real about their shit and post topics that are real and not some imaginary shit.
They are also the accounts that open a thread like "I am new here" or "New nairalander here" immediately they register. Just know that their attention seeking has just begun.
2. Their most active section is romance section... You'll rarely see them in other sections unless it hits FP... Their home base is romance section... That's where they want to get that attention they crave so badly.

3. They insult and cause trouble for no reason at all.
When the sweet talk and attention threads doesn't work anymore, they switch to aggressive mode and go from thread to thread mentioning peeps and insulting from for one lame reason or no reason at all.

4. The account dies off very early.
The longest period these fake accounts can last is 6 months-1 year (though we have exceptions). You'll just see that you don't see them online any longer. They just die out without warning. This happens cause the males behind these catfish accounts are tired of faking it so they just drop it all together.
To identify a real female.profile, check her previous topics and see what they're about. If she has been posting consistently for close to 2 or more years, there is a high chance that the account is a real female account

5. Their profile picture
This almost always gives them away. Since their goal is to attract attention from their follow guymen to themselves, they use very flashy photos like

A. Photos with big butts shown (exception is rokiatu)
B. Photos with big bosoms shown (exception is Sweetbuns and rokiatu(deactivated))
C. Photos with impossibly fine face shown (exception is farano,starbucks and oguagua (deactivated))

Ask them to prove their identity and you'll heat excuses or be ignored totally.
The real females hardly post their pictures (example is dominiquee) [pls don't ban me] and so on.

Female monikers that are real are either moderately active or not really active
Unlike some so called (f) monikers that are online 24/7 seeking attention.

So, feed your brain with knowledge and ignore these bastards posing as daughters of Eve.

My 2 Hicks bro wink
Mad ooo.

Na boss lady be that.If you give her a compliment,she fit ban you sef lol
Re: 80% Of The Active Female Monikers Here Are Being Run By Men by AstroG: 11:54am On Mar 13, 2020
List of Fake Female Monikers

Petyprincess
Lavylilly
MissGhosted
Amatarsha

And all those accounts that registered from 2019 upwards
Re: 80% Of The Active Female Monikers Here Are Being Run By Men by SweetBuns(f): 1:34pm On Mar 13, 2020
AstroG:
List of Fake Female Monikers

Petyprincess
Lavylilly
MissGhosted
Amatarsha

And all those accounts that registered from 2019 upwards
Upwards or downwards? undecided
Re: 80% Of The Active Female Monikers Here Are Being Run By Men by AstroG: 3:17pm On Mar 13, 2020
SweetBuns:

Upwards or downwards? undecided

Upwards
Re: 80% Of The Active Female Monikers Here Are Being Run By Men by Amatarasha(f): 8:21am On Dec 03, 2021
Greatzeus:
80%? Ofcourse you would know,because you have sent PM to 80% of Nairaland female monikers. Which obviously ended up with you being disappointed since you weren't able to quench your konji with a random girl as you expected. Next time respect yourself,stop sending Pm like your life depended on it. Stop disgracing nairaland male folks,stop looking for free pu ssy on nairaland undecided
he is a big fool grin grin
Re: 80% Of The Active Female Monikers Here Are Being Run By Men by QueenAgbo(f): 4:09pm On Dec 03, 2021
Sweetbuns is fake.
Re: 80% Of The Active Female Monikers Here Are Being Run By Men by SweetBuns(f): 8:05pm On Dec 03, 2021
QueenAgbo:
Sweetbuns is fake.
Quote me unnecessarily again and I’ll report you

(1) (2) (Reply)

| Got Married When | Was 17-year-old And Have Two Daughters Now - Says Teenager / 6 Types Of Girls That Guys Run Away From Every Time / British Woman Who Spent $123k On Toyboy Lover Says She’s Broke, Wants Money Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.