Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

"A Real Man Should Not Allow His Wife To Be Successful" - Nigerian Man Says - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "A Real Man Should Not Allow His Wife To Be Successful" - Nigerian Man Says (1780 Views)

One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You / Lady Shares Her Ordeal On How She Left A "Real Man For A Bleep Boy" / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"A Real Man Should Not Allow His Wife To Be Successful" - Nigerian Man Says by liltee123(m): 3:39am On Mar 12, 2020
Another Nigerian man has come out to advice other men on what it means to be a "real man" and to have a successful marriage.

The man, who goes by Prince Kellz on Facebook, said a woman having a job breeds pride, therefore real men know to stop their wives from working. He further advised that if the man wants his wife to work, he should open a business for her or place her on salary.

He wrote: "A real man should not even dream for her (sic) wife to be successful. Cuz that's the end of the marriage.

"Real men stop their wife work so that her pride will reduce. He will open business for her or place her on salary for peace to rain (sic).

"Naturally proof says that ... The more woman makes money or gets successful is more she feels that there no need for a man in her life. And she will start developing rudeness, sturbon (sic), pride and more.

"Next, she will be threatening the man with divorce. Cuz she feels she can pay her bills now."

https://pressnewsng.com.ng/a-real-man-should-not-allow-his-wife-to-be-successful-nigerian-man-says/

1 Like

Re: "A Real Man Should Not Allow His Wife To Be Successful" - Nigerian Man Says by Ladylite: 3:45am On Mar 12, 2020
His unsuccessful mother should have murdered the sperm of the successful man she was bonking that materialized into this mouthy successful failure of a human male.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "A Real Man Should Not Allow His Wife To Be Successful" - Nigerian Man Says by fulaniHERDSman(m): 4:14am On Mar 12, 2020
Foolish advise.
Slavery is different from willful cooperation.
Even a child you treat badly will never want to be with you, not talk about an adult wife.
This advice up there is the recipe for abject poverty widowhood.
Empower your wife, so that when you are gone your children won't suffer so much.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "A Real Man Should Not Allow His Wife To Be Successful" - Nigerian Man Says by Nobody: 4:37am On Mar 12, 2020
Ladylite:
His unsuccessful mother should have murdered the sperm of the successful man she was bonking that materialized into this mouthy successful failure of a human male.
haba my sister!! The unsuccessful young man was just airing his opinion. Why insult his unsuccessful mother and father? angry

4 Likes

Re: "A Real Man Should Not Allow His Wife To Be Successful" - Nigerian Man Says by Nobody: 5:48am On Mar 12, 2020
Beautiful opinion in his own perilous eyes. Authentic traditional mindset!

What if she's successful in the shop business? What other means will this guy do to block her success? To close the shop and make her a full time house-arrest house wife?

-If a woman a good man marries is gifted with perfect humility and submission, all what belongs to her will be humbled and submitted to him.

We only need to pray, watch and observe not to marry a wrong partner with bad mindset and questionable characters.

3 Likes

Re: "A Real Man Should Not Allow His Wife To Be Successful" - Nigerian Man Says by SweetCunt97(f): 5:53am On Mar 12, 2020
Enemies of progress...
Re: "A Real Man Should Not Allow His Wife To Be Successful" - Nigerian Man Says by lilmax(m): 5:55am On Mar 12, 2020
Illiterate

1 Like

Re: "A Real Man Should Not Allow His Wife To Be Successful" - Nigerian Man Says by SavageMaster: 6:14am On Mar 12, 2020
In these days of social media, everybody stays behind a keyboard and type out trash in the name of advice.

Tomorrow, you'll hear he has jumped from Third Mainland Bridge. Then we'll realize he was the one that needed our advice all along.

Small children. Mtcheww

1 Like

Re: "A Real Man Should Not Allow His Wife To Be Successful" - Nigerian Man Says by RiyadhGoddess(f): 6:28am On Mar 12, 2020
Hahahahaha. In the first instance, a single lady shouldn't have business with men who can't stand their success. Ok let me put it this way, A single lady shouldn't be romantically involved or even think of marrying a man who detest or can't stand her success. Ladies don't marry a low self esteemed men! Don't marry men who have inferiority complex! Don't marry kill success men! Don't marry men who easily gets jealous of other people success because the same will happen to you. To crown it up, DON'T MAKE THE MISTAKE OF MARRYING AN UNBELIEVER !!!
Single ladies in the house, may such "Real Men" not come nigh thy dwelling in Jesus Name!

Prayer for anyone in need of help from God---Help Me oh my Lord. Save me and have mercy on me. Let the people know that you did it.
Let this be your prayer today through the weekend. Good morning nairalanders.

I'm still in business. Read my signature...

8 Likes

Re: "A Real Man Should Not Allow His Wife To Be Successful" - Nigerian Man Says by proclinician: 6:48am On Mar 12, 2020
Falsehood from the pit of hell. What is wrong with Africans?
Re: "A Real Man Should Not Allow His Wife To Be Successful" - Nigerian Man Says by Nobody: 7:01am On Mar 12, 2020
That man just wasted an online space to type a well grounded and extremely beautiful nonsense.

A bush man who presumably lives in a modern world but actually lives in the primitive era, that's what he is and I envy him. I envy him because as most of us bother ourselves with issues concerning tomorrow, he effortlessly thinks and lives in the past. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "A Real Man Should Not Allow His Wife To Be Successful" - Nigerian Man Says by Martinez39s(m): 8:23am On Mar 12, 2020
Only the wise and experienced know this truth the man is saying.

2 Likes

Re: "A Real Man Should Not Allow His Wife To Be Successful" - Nigerian Man Says by 24kmagic: 8:24am On Mar 12, 2020
kiss
Watch out how guys will attack him simply because they are looking for likes and comments from the females even though deep down, they know he has a point.

What I know is that the day your wife begins to have a financial edge over you, you're finished in that marriage. You will automatically turn to the woman. Yes, women should have something to support themselves but not something that will give them financial edge over the man.

God knows I will never allow that happen. I will double and tripple my hustle. And if I'm still not having a financial edge over her, then there's going to be some serious problems in that marriage. One way or the other, that marriage might crash cos I won't stop her from being successful, so I rather let her go. I like my ego, I really do.

Except of course her meekness is simply out of this world, which we all know modern girls lack.
Civilization, education and financial freedom for modern women means trying to be the man.

My girlfriend, fiancee or wife will never, ever have a financial edge over me.

I like my ego
I like being in charge
I like to dominate the woman

Because that's how nature made it.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "A Real Man Should Not Allow His Wife To Be Successful" - Nigerian Man Says by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 12, 2020
No cap tho, succesfull women always want to be treated like they are godesses and they are always so rude to everyone like we get it b!tch you got 82 new shoes and a designer purse jeez.

But bloke on here is talking sh!t , he's just a bitter beta male who can't stand competition.
If a woman becomes more succesful than you are then just do you and say f^ck it, don't even try to compete bc you're still more privileged than she will ever be, your masculanity doesn't get damaged either ways lol.
Re: "A Real Man Should Not Allow His Wife To Be Successful" - Nigerian Man Says by Xisnin(m): 8:53am On Mar 12, 2020
Wolgrace:
Beautiful opinion in his own perilous eyes. Authentic traditional mindset!

What if she's successful in the shop business? What other means will this guy do to block her success? To close the shop and make her a full time house-arrest house wife?

-If a woman a good man marries is gifted with perfect humility and submission, all what belongs to her will be humbled and submitted to him.

We only need to pray, watch and observe not to marry a wrong partner with bad mindset and questionable characters.
Simple, he will hire people to burgle or burn down the shop.

2 Likes

Re: "A Real Man Should Not Allow His Wife To Be Successful" - Nigerian Man Says by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:05am On Mar 12, 2020
Esteem issues!

We've seen his type in flesh and blood! We've seen his type in Bill who always goes... "Donna, you're taking this career thing too seriously! Are you sure you can take care of a man?" "Donna, as a woman, you need to let some things I do go... because I'm a man!"

And in Femi who has dashed me the title of feminist because I won't travel from the island to the mainland to see him. Ask him why he can't undertake the journey, "well, I can't come to the island and leave the same day. Moreover, it's the woman who comes to the man." Next minute he says... "Donna, the woman I marry will have to resign to take care of me and the home." Lmao! Why you telling me? Never marrying you. Why does a woman have to make taking care of you an exclusive full time responsibility? Are you a helpless infant or a terminally ill patient?

Nauseating set of men!

3 Likes

Re: "A Real Man Should Not Allow His Wife To Be Successful" - Nigerian Man Says by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:19am On Mar 12, 2020
To all the ladies: if after marriage your husband tells you he prefers you do business and resign from your work, tell him that everything about the business should be in your name. Nothing like Mr./Mrs, it should only be your name. Most Nigerian men are selfish, any lady who resigns from her job and her husband opens business for her using his name is a an idiootttt. If you tell him the business must be in your name, watch how he will quickly change his mind and tell you to go back to your work.
Re: "A Real Man Should Not Allow His Wife To Be Successful" - Nigerian Man Says by sexylassie2(f): 9:24am On Mar 12, 2020
Only poor, broke and low self esteem men always have problem with their wife success

my sisters never marry a poor man, those men are dream killers, they love respect and cage a woman so much but never bring anything to the table.
Re: "A Real Man Should Not Allow His Wife To Be Successful" - Nigerian Man Says by Afromentalist: 10:26am On Mar 12, 2020
Don't listen to white knights and e-feminists here. The caveat here is that succesful here is about financial success.

The wisdom of patriarchy understood the egotistical nature of most women. The main biologic reason why a woman wants a man is for protection for herself and her children. Back in the days, women would prefer the best warriors or the most skilled hunter / farmer, as it was the meaning of protection then. Nowadays, protection is about money.

If your wife can find protection for herself, she has little to no incentive to follow you. Your opinion will not count, your advice will be disregarded. She can't help that's just nature. There can be few exceptions, but it is dangerous to believe without solid reasons that you have found an exception.

A wise man makes sure his woman is fulfilled, but never that she is more financially succesful than him (for an extended period of time). Na open door for wahala.

Hear or forbear. A word is enough for a Mentalist.

The African Mentalist

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "A Real Man Should Not Allow His Wife To Be Successful" - Nigerian Man Says by Randy100: 10:39am On Mar 12, 2020
Any man should see a successful woman as a motivation to do better. God knows, my wife can't be richer than I am instead I will die hustling.
Re: "A Real Man Should Not Allow His Wife To Be Successful" - Nigerian Man Says by luvyaself95(m): 10:55am On Mar 12, 2020
24kmagic:
kiss
Watch out how guys will attack him simply because they are looking for likes and comments from the females even though deep down, they know he has a point.

What I know is that the day your wife begin to have more financial freedom than you, you're finished in that marriage. You will automatically turn to the woman. Yes, women should have something to support themselves but not something that will give them financial edge over the man.

God knows I will never allow that happen. I will double and tripple my hustle. And if I'm still not having a financial edge over her, then there's going to be some serious problems in that marriage, cos I won't stop her from being successful. I like my ego, I really do.

Except of course her meekness is simply out of this world, which we all know modern girls lack.
Civilization, education and financial freedom for modern women means trying to be the man.

My girlfriend, fiancee or wife will never, ever have a financial edge over me.

I like my ego
I like being in charge
I like to dominate the woman

Because that's how nature made it.

You just say the truth man have to been in charge and lead not control or feeling he is the only one to be rich i support woman to be rich and one thing is that no matter how woman is rich she need man in her life she can fake happiness life in public but she can't fake sadness inside her and is only a bad or not well brought up woman will start belittle her husband when she is getting rich.
Take African richest woman alakija for example.
Re: "A Real Man Should Not Allow His Wife To Be Successful" - Nigerian Man Says by doggedfighter(f): 11:23am On Mar 12, 2020
Xisnin:

Simple, he will hire people to burgle or burn down the shop.
I think we read something like that here not long ago
Re: "A Real Man Should Not Allow His Wife To Be Successful" - Nigerian Man Says by doggedfighter(f): 11:29am On Mar 12, 2020
I pity the women in this man's life
Re: "A Real Man Should Not Allow His Wife To Be Successful" - Nigerian Man Says by Skmoda360(m): 11:55am On Mar 12, 2020
doggedfighter:
I pity the women in this man's life
blame him not ...he is an illiterate....
Re: "A Real Man Should Not Allow His Wife To Be Successful" - Nigerian Man Says by frankkydee(m): 12:04pm On Mar 12, 2020
This is an issue in some homes. But what i could figure out is that it's a personal issue thing cos we've seen some successful women who are homely and respectful to their husbands while, we've seen some behave otherwise. We've also seen men who even supports their wivies in becoming more successful while we've seen others bring their wives down the ladder of success. May God not allow us to marry the wrong person becos if one does, it would just be like hell on earth.
Re: "A Real Man Should Not Allow His Wife To Be Successful" - Nigerian Man Says by BlackfireX: 12:11pm On Mar 12, 2020
Product of an unprotected sex.
Re: "A Real Man Should Not Allow His Wife To Be Successful" - Nigerian Man Says by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 12, 2020
stupidity:
haba my sister!! The unsuccessful young man was just airing his opinion. Why insult his unsuccessful mother and father? angry

Because women feel that they have exclusive rights to dictate how a 'real man' should behave. They take any infringement upon that right very seriously indeed; as you can see.

1 Like

Re: "A Real Man Should Not Allow His Wife To Be Successful" - Nigerian Man Says by Youngzedd(m): 2:53pm On Mar 12, 2020
Afromentalist:
Don't listen to white knights and e-feminists here. The caveat here is that succesful here is about financial success.

The wisdom of patriarchy understood the egotistical nature of most women. The main biologic reason why a woman wants a man is for protection for herself and her children. Back in the days, women would prefer the best warriors or the most skilled hunter / farmer, as it was the meaning of protection then. Nowadays, protection is about money.

If your wife can find protection for herself, she has little to no incentive to follow you. Your opinion will not count, your advice will be disregarded. She can't help that's just nature. There can be few exceptions, but it is dangerous to believe without solid reasons that you have found an exception.

A wise man makes sure his woman is fulfilled, but never that she is more financially succesful than him (for an extended period of time). Na open door for wahala.

Hear or forbear. A word is enough for a Mentalist.

The African Mentalist

1 Like

Re: "A Real Man Should Not Allow His Wife To Be Successful" - Nigerian Man Says by Bellotelli: 3:23pm On Mar 12, 2020
Don't blame him, cos he might be speaking from experience.
Re: "A Real Man Should Not Allow His Wife To Be Successful" - Nigerian Man Says by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 12, 2020
Ahhh see talk
If she no dey successful
When you no dey successful again who go finance the house
But when a man finance his family for many years
No one will hear about it
Let a woman finance the house buhari go hear
Re: "A Real Man Should Not Allow His Wife To Be Successful" - Nigerian Man Says by Homers123(m): 4:12pm On Mar 12, 2020
Madness no be until person tear clothes enter market. This assholeeeee just proved that.
Re: "A Real Man Should Not Allow His Wife To Be Successful" - Nigerian Man Says by Olunmercy56(f): 5:23pm On Mar 12, 2020
embarassed Dear Lord, kindly forbid this kind of man away from me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should A Lady As Virgin Voluntary Tell Her Man To Find Sex Outside.. / Raw Video Of Mad Woman And Her Lover Chopping Themselves in Uncompleted building / Please Come And Help Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.