Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,877 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

About To Marry Her, But I Still Don't Trust Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / About To Marry Her, But I Still Don't Trust Her (2138 Views)

See The Mail I Just Received Today From Pakistan Woman. I Can't Trust Her / My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her / This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

About To Marry Her, But I Still Don't Trust Her by Afemike11(m): 12:03pm On Mar 12, 2020
Hello Nairanlanders,
Re: About To Marry Her, But I Still Don't Trust Her by Froshloaded: 12:03pm On Mar 12, 2020
I'm sorry bro, I will advice you not to get married to a lady like that, she is gonna cheat on you during your marriage...

I won't allow my enemy to marry such a lady sef...

3 Likes

Re: About To Marry Her, But I Still Don't Trust Her by Maccarthy(m): 12:04pm On Mar 12, 2020
She needs professional help. Like therapy.. I'm sorry to say she's a sex addict.. She needs help.

2 Likes

Re: About To Marry Her, But I Still Don't Trust Her by SUPERPACK: 12:04pm On Mar 12, 2020
If love is blind, then marriage is an eye opener.
Re: About To Marry Her, But I Still Don't Trust Her by vizkiz: 12:05pm On Mar 12, 2020
These guys keep getting dumber! grin

1 Like

Re: About To Marry Her, But I Still Don't Trust Her by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 12, 2020
Smh,Beta male shocked

Never take a woman who cheats on you back,she is capable of stabbing you in the back...

Learn some red pilling,have Game and abundance mentality,women should be rolling on the floor to have you

2 Likes

Re: About To Marry Her, But I Still Don't Trust Her by Ofemmanu1: 12:07pm On Mar 12, 2020
Farewell bro..
No matter if shes religious, innocent, clean, sensible or you're handsome, rich, big penis or kind.
; in baddo's voice; wonma doh.

even if you put Magun, Dem go give am doggy she go lagun!
Re: About To Marry Her, But I Still Don't Trust Her by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:07pm On Mar 12, 2020
Trouble dey sleep,iyanga go wake am.
Re: About To Marry Her, But I Still Don't Trust Her by Maccarthy(m): 12:07pm On Mar 12, 2020
Maybe she could be suffering from a trauma of being harrassed sexually when she was young or something.. Ask her why she always feel the need to have sex all the time.. You could find the answer you need
Re: About To Marry Her, But I Still Don't Trust Her by Maccarthy(m): 12:07pm On Mar 12, 2020
Afemike11:
Hello Nairanlanders,

I don't know if am about to make the greatest mistake of my life. I have been in this relationship for 5years now, we both love each other dearly,i provide all her needs even a wonderful sex life, but she just can't help to fall cheaply and open her legs wide for other men.She starts crying and regretting the mistake after everything saying she doesnt know what came into her. Good part is she comes plainly to confess her mistake and i always forgive her and still remain committed to the relationship, but the whole thought of it still hurts badly. Recently i heard a voice note someone sent to her telling her how she was shy holding his d**k and sucking it slowly. She explained the whole scenario and how it all happend and then she blocked the guy. Now i got her engage and plans are on towards settling down but i don't know if i can trust her or love her completely since am still hurting with the whole past thing
Am just too confuse and worried
I know of a girl that has slept with almost all the guys i've seen her with. She told me, after a while that she was severally harrassed in her sec school, that all guys want her for just her body.. So she just get it over with and move on.. It's the only way she feels good about her body by using it all the time.. It's a PROBLEM!!
Re: About To Marry Her, But I Still Don't Trust Her by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 12, 2020
Go ahead and use your hand to dig your own grave.

Next!!!

2 Likes

Re: About To Marry Her, But I Still Don't Trust Her by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 12, 2020
Afemike11:
Hello Nairanlanders,

I don't know if am about to make the greatest mistake of my life. I have been in this relationship for 5years now, we both love each other dearly,i provide all her needs even a wonderful sex life, but she just can't help to fall cheaply and open her legs wide for other men.She starts crying and regretting the mistake after everything saying she doesnt know what came into her. Good part is she comes plainly to confess her mistake and i always forgive her and still remain committed to the relationship, but the whole thought of it still hurts badly. Recently i heard a voice note someone sent to her telling her how she was shy holding his d**k and sucking it slowly. She explained the whole scenario and how it all happend and then she blocked the guy. Now i got her engage and plans are on towards settling down but i don't know if i can trust her or love her completely since am still hurting with the whole past thing

Marry her oga and help solve a problem haba before one innocent pastor will come and marry this one

2 Likes

Re: About To Marry Her, But I Still Don't Trust Her by missimelda01(f): 12:21pm On Mar 12, 2020
Where do you people find these type of girls sef? undecided
Abi is this one another fabricated story? It's only on nairaland you find stories like this. angry

1 Like

Re: About To Marry Her, But I Still Don't Trust Her by Maxxim: 12:46pm On Mar 12, 2020
Omo your egungun needs to be careful o grin
Re: About To Marry Her, But I Still Don't Trust Her by coolestofall(m): 12:51pm On Mar 12, 2020
Oh lord, what is this guy confused about. Hope u can live with sharing ur wifes cuchi with other guys?
Re: About To Marry Her, But I Still Don't Trust Her by evil1: 12:53pm On Mar 12, 2020
Afemike11:
Hello Nairanlanders,

I will advice you pause the marriage thing, talk to her about it, deny her sex too for few months and observe her for those few months if she doesn't change abort
Re: About To Marry Her, But I Still Don't Trust Her by youngvikthor(m): 1:04pm On Mar 12, 2020
i have seen such lady too all she want is sex everytime. she has slept with almost all the guys around. pease what could be the couse ?
Re: About To Marry Her, But I Still Don't Trust Her by mattfeuter(m): 1:23pm On Mar 12, 2020
Afemike11:
Hello Nairanlanders,

The wise will teach the foolish - Korean Proverb
Re: About To Marry Her, But I Still Don't Trust Her by Freestainworld(m): 1:36pm On Mar 12, 2020
my brother run oo, unless you want to have children that looks like your neighbor.
Re: About To Marry Her, But I Still Don't Trust Her by Hintona(f): 1:39pm On Mar 12, 2020
Then don't marry her
Simpu
Re: About To Marry Her, But I Still Don't Trust Her by 2buffagain(m): 1:55pm On Mar 12, 2020
Particularly, the thought of unknowningly raising some other fuckboy's kids should put the fear of woman in you and dump this creature you seem obsessed with.
I know her type well. She is a slave to dick. Okafor's law go too worry this type.

All those blocked guys need to do is trap her in one corner one day and whisper seductively "remember how this dick tasted when it was in your mouth that night? It needs your throat again. Your beautiful (peck) special (peck) throat" wink. O boy, After that one Her willpower go break and she will suck strange dick that night. Probably come back home afterwards to either kiss you lipsrsealed or pick a fight with you because of her inability to deal with her guilt. cheesy

Guy flee unless you like drama and abuse.

2 Likes

Re: About To Marry Her, But I Still Don't Trust Her by TheGreatIYANU: 3:06pm On Mar 12, 2020
Please my people...

How can somebody, a whole human being be asking for advice on this?!

People dey for this world o, ah ah?!!!

Don't worry OP, the "I do" she's going to say on your wedding day will erase her nymphomania.
Re: About To Marry Her, But I Still Don't Trust Her by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 12, 2020
Men will ask question like this you go look them again say na man be this grin
Re: About To Marry Her, But I Still Don't Trust Her by Quality20(m): 3:39pm On Mar 12, 2020
just marry her quickly so she can b committed n responsible, otherwise she may not b able to control those exes. pls teach her how to not b shy wen u sucking her cunt n wen she is sucking ya pole
Re: About To Marry Her, But I Still Don't Trust Her by freethinker01: 4:20pm On Mar 12, 2020
missimelda01:
Where do you people find these type of girls sef? undecided
Abi is this one another fabricated story? It's only on nairaland you find stories like this. angry
In short, what you're telling us here is that you're a saint right? I know you're lying but continue
Re: About To Marry Her, But I Still Don't Trust Her by Victornezzar: 4:45pm On Mar 12, 2020
evil1:

I will advice you pause the marriage thing, talk to her about it, deny her sex too for few months and observe her for those few months if she doesn't change abort
Pause??

OP kindly do yourself a favour by letting go off that hoe
Re: About To Marry Her, But I Still Don't Trust Her by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:17pm On Mar 12, 2020
freethinker01:

In short, what you're telling us here is that you're a saint right? I know you're lying but continue

Stop quoting her. You know nothing. Everyone isn't morally bankrupt and stupid.
Re: About To Marry Her, But I Still Don't Trust Her by stanliwise(m): 6:22pm On Mar 12, 2020
Afemike11:
Hello Nairanlanders,

why do you then consider her suitable for marriage at the first place.

I suspect the insecurity is your doing.
Re: About To Marry Her, But I Still Don't Trust Her by Naomila: 6:38pm On Mar 12, 2020
Then why tf are u about to marry her?
Re: About To Marry Her, But I Still Don't Trust Her by fredopareto(m): 6:49pm On Mar 12, 2020
Go ahead...rule number 1...don't trust BT only ur God ur lord...
Re: About To Marry Her, But I Still Don't Trust Her by missimelda01(f): 6:55pm On Mar 12, 2020
freethinker01:

I'm not insinuating anything and I really don't care about what you think you know.
Re: About To Marry Her, But I Still Don't Trust Her by freethinker01: 10:02pm On Mar 12, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

Stop quoting her. You know nothing. Everyone isn't morally bankrupt and stupid.
Kpẹlẹ, Mrs know-it-all, was I talking to u or are you are mouthpiece?
Mind your business woman, it will do u a lot of good in this life. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thread: How I Got Disvirgined By A Calabar Girl / Between Poverty And Bad Wife Who Kills Man Faster? / What's The Name Of This Hairstyles?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.