Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us - Family (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us (91351 Views)

My Husband Doesn’t Love Me / My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom / My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by lolaluv1(f): 9:07pm On Aug 20, 2022
Vyvyanvyvy:

Thanks am going to pick him up this Sunday I will bring him to the house and let him do his worst. I pay the rent if he is not happy then he has to leave me with my children . This thing has been stressing me my bp is already high which is not good for my pregnancy I need to be alive for my children and I won’t let him stress me anymore

What a woman! cheesy cheesy

You are a joy to read. Very polite yet very firm.
May you live very long to eat the fruit of your labour/sacrifices... kiss

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by alphaNomega: 11:10pm On Aug 20, 2022
Vyvyanvyvy:
I had 2 children. When I got married, my husband had none and accepted them like his own children.

Before marriage, we had discussed about the children living with us after marriage but that couldn’t be possible anymore because we were having financial problem so we couldn’t afford to move to a bigger apartment. We were staying in a room self contain with my daughter while my son was staying with my elder brother and his wife.

Now three years after we had moved to a bigger house still my husband doesn’t want my son to come and live with us. At the moment my son is going through hard times. My sister in law has been maltreating him to an extent that he has been stealing, he was caught and beaten like an animal. My brother said he doesn’t want him in his house again. He wants me to come and collect him.

I pleaded with my husband for me to bring him with us but he said no, he should stay there because he doesn't want him to damage our children. I’m angry at him I stopped talking to him and I don’t know where my son will go because I have no mother no father it’s only my elder brother and kid sister even my sister who is married doesn’t want him. I’m pained and in tears seeing my only son suffering while I’m still alive and I’m helpless to protect him.
What happened to the father of your 2 children?
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by alphaNomega: 11:11pm On Aug 20, 2022
Vyvyanvyvy:

He is not in Nigeria
Send. Him. To. His. Father. angry

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Dbrawllm0098(f): 11:45pm On Aug 20, 2022
Me I can never allow my son to suffer like dat while am still alive,instead I will leave dat marriage carry my children,hustle to take care of them,who marriage help
Mcheeee

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Vyvyanvyvy: 11:00am On Aug 21, 2022
lolaluv1:

What a woman! cheesy cheesy

You are a joy to read. Very polite yet very firm.
May you live very long to eat the fruit of your labour/sacrifices... kiss

Amen in Jesus mighty name

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Vyvyanvyvy: 11:04am On Aug 21, 2022
Dbrawllm0098:
Me I can never allow my son to suffer like dat while am still alive,instead I will leave dat marriage carry my children,hustle to take care of them,who marriage help
Mcheeee

I didn't allow him to suffer , I choose him over my husband because my son will always come first at all the time.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Dbrawllm0098(f): 1:29pm On Aug 21, 2022
Vyvyanvyvy:

I didn't allow him to suffer , I choose him over my husband because my son will always come first at all the time.

Congratulations! You will live to enjoy the fruits of ur labour and also see them prosper. Amen

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Orgym(m): 5:13pm On Aug 26, 2022
Easier said that done. Are currently in a marriage?

Dbrawllm0098:
Mcheeee

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Orgym(m): 5:14pm On Aug 26, 2022
Easier said that done. Are you currently in a marriage?

Dbrawllm0098:
Mcheeee

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by jmichael259(m): 2:34am On Apr 12, 2023
Vyvyanvyvy:

How did you handle it? How is the boy now?

As a man, i know the husband's fear would vanish if you are able to sustain and control the kid. Having access to you and seeing your smiling face regularly as parent will help the boy grow confidence and good character.
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by MarksonCollins(m): 11:02pm On Apr 12, 2023
Madam e b like sey you no dey like condom now now you don born 3 still carry another one for belle, continue shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Trandis: 9:31pm On May 05, 2023
Cybertroll
I mentioned u here cos the email is confusing
2054786974 Kuda
Fiberesima Sonia
God bless you sir.
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Ijayaa(m): 9:30pm On Dec 23, 2023
Put your son in boarding school.
Boarding house re created for parents like you

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (Reply)

My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop / John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story / OMG! Small Children Rocking Themselves In Intimate Dance At A Party :o

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.