Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,448 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us (90794 Views)

My Husband Doesn’t Love Me / My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom / My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Oyindidi(f): 2:16pm On Mar 12, 2020
Vyvyanvyvy:

He traveled to Italy and abandoned me with the children I shouldn’t waste my time waiting for him because he had move on and I’m also free to move on with my life
What about his family or friends? That boy needs your care that's why he's misbehaving(stealing)

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Richy4(m): 2:22pm On Mar 12, 2020
Vyvyanvyvy:

Yes I got married 3 years ago and I had 2 children from previous relationship , one with my husband and I’m pregnant with another

I can just imagine what that boy will be thinking and going through at the moment psychologically

... he might be thinking that his mother is alive yet he was living as if she was dead... She prefer the other siblings and no one loves him
--- that might even be the reason why he was acting out the way he was doing.
---Try and sit your husband down and explain things to him in a cordial and rational way. if not, you gonna have a 'damaged Adult Young Man" in future with excess baggage.. Who might become a threat to the society. This is the right time to shape him.. he might be the pillar of your household some day.. tell your man not to right him off.. It is still early..

If your man was being unreasonable, then swallow your pride and send him to his own biological dad... Make out time and visit him every fortnight.. It's better instead of him being homeless or a street kid

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Saintmary(f): 2:25pm On Mar 12, 2020
Very simple, travel to your brother's place, pick up your son, bring him home.
If your husband is a sensible man, he will only leave your child's upkeep to you without raising hell. Good luck.

34 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Richy4(m): 2:32pm On Mar 12, 2020
Davash222:

Engineer, oya come and oil the rustic mentality.

Oh God!! How do I explain the difference between rusty and Rustic grin

37 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Vyvyanvyvy: 2:34pm On Mar 12, 2020
Saintmary:
If your husband is a sensible man, he will only leave your child's upkeep to you without raising hell. Good luck.
Thanks am thinking of going there this Sunday

15 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 12, 2020
Richy4:

I can just imagine what that boy will be thinking and going through at the moment psychologically

... he might be thinking that his mother is alive yet he was living as if he was dead... She prefer the other siblings and no one loves him
--- that might even be the reason why he was acting out the way he was doing.
---Try and sit your husband down and explain things to him in a cordial and rational way. if not, you gonna have a 'damaged Adult Young Man" in future with excess baggage.. Who might become a threat to the society. This is the right time to shape him.. he might be the pillar of your household some day.. tell your man not to right him off.. It is still early..

If your man was being unreasonable, then swallow your pride and send him to his own biological dad... Make out time and visit him every fortnight.. It's better instead of him being homeless or a street kid
Did read the post at all?? She's an Ophan.The child in question steals.The dad has absconded.
One(1) in 10 parents have a favourite child amongst their children and there are even more who have a fave but are too embarrassed to accept it.No Biggie

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by James289(f): 2:37pm On Mar 12, 2020
Take him to the orphanage

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by movement2020: 2:46pm On Mar 12, 2020
Vyvyanvyvy:

He will be 12 years in August , my daughter is 6 years, I have one daughter for my husband she is 2 years and I’m pregnant with another one. Their father is not in Nigeria and I don’t have his contact or his siblings. Yes I have a grocery shop I foot 70% bills in my house

From this, it is understandable why your husband is not accepting the boy. He might have learnt some attitude which may affect your litltle daughter putting into consideration the present incest and all sorts all around.

However, I would advise two options.

Try and get the contact of your ex or any of their siblings to hand over the boy to them.

Use your woman power to plead and assure your husband to accept the boy. You can also use his friends, relatives and parents to drive home your plea.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Richy4(m): 2:47pm On Mar 12, 2020
culturedboss:

Did read the post at all?? She's an Ophan.The child in question steals.The dad has absconded.
One(1) in 10 parents have a favourite child amongst their children and there are even more who have a fave but are too embarrassed to accept it.No Biggie

I read it perfectly... Typically, what you were looking at was the immediate cause of action (Stealing).. Have you tried to understand the root/ remote cause of why he was stealing? what if it was to gain attention from his parent?

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Oyindidi(f): 3:00pm On Mar 12, 2020
James289:
Take him to the orphanage
I'll rather leave that Godforsaken marriage. My son stays with me or I leave that man

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by 24kmagic: 3:00pm On Mar 12, 2020
Oyindidi:
Na yeye dey worry am, she tell am before marriage, him no back out
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by 24kmagic: 3:10pm On Mar 12, 2020
Saintmary:

Wait, what?
What did you just type?

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Belafonte(m): 3:15pm On Mar 12, 2020
Vyvyanvyvy:

He traveled to Italy and abandoned me with the children I shouldn’t waste my time waiting for him because he had move on and I’m also free to move on with my life

This is really difficult to believe. Even his family refused to have anything to do with you with two children/grandchildren? Wonderful.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by 24kmagic: 3:23pm On Mar 12, 2020
No one is talking about how a woman will have two kids for a man whose family and relatives she doesn't know, and who she's not married to.
I no pity your condition one bit.

That your husband sef... How were you able to convince him to marry you? You said somewhere that you foot 70% of the bills, I think that's why he married you. I mean, wtf?
You foot 70% of the bills and you can't get your husband to accept your 12years old boy into his house.

Asin, e get wetin you never tell us.
Because something is not adding up.

120 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by davidpeace99: 3:31pm On Mar 12, 2020
My name is David and i reside in Ojuelegba. Most people - Business men and women, people on jobs that require time and presence find it tough to arrange/clean the house, work and take care of the kids altogether. I can help lift a bit of the burden by arranging/cleaning your entire house, i work solely and i try to be efficient. So my number is 08110275067. You can chat via whatsapp and also call or text. Good Day All and Thank you

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Pusyiter(m): 3:35pm On Mar 12, 2020
Put him in a boarding school
Where to stay during holidays will not be a problem
He can stay with a priest/pastor during hols
My cent.
Vyvyanvyvy:

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Dexlomo: 3:58pm On Mar 12, 2020
Davash222:
Your siblings that are your relatives doesn't want the boy but you want your husband that is not your relative to accept the boy
You should learn to attend to your responsibilities and mistakes. Don't drag your mistakes to that innocent man. He has done more than enough for you.

Marrying a Nigerian girl with two children(not even one) is not what every man can do. That man deserves peace and respect from you.

He knew she had the son before marriage and accepted her with the baggage so your reasoning is shallow. He would get peace if he mans up and act like the man he should be.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Dexlomo: 4:06pm On Mar 12, 2020
Oyindidi:
What about his family or friends? That boy needs your care that's why he's misbehaving(stealing)

And perhaps, a father figure which the husband should be willing to step up to.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Dexlomo: 4:09pm On Mar 12, 2020
movement2020:

From this, it is understandable why your husband is not accepting the boy. He might have learnt some attitude which may affect your litltle daughter putting into consideration the present incest and all sorts all around.

However, I would advise two options.

Try and get the contact of your ex or any of their siblings to hand over the boy to them.

Use your woman power to plead and assure your husband to accept the boy. You can also use his friends, relatives and parents to drive home your plea.

I understand the fear in bold however, as a man who was once a boy, who knows what the love of one's family means, I think he can help rejuvenate the young chap. All he needs is be close to him and become his best buddy. Trust me, he will be happy for it but I have a feeling that his fears are limiting him.

12 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Dexlomo: 4:11pm On Mar 12, 2020
Pusyiter:
Put him in a boarding school
Where to stay during holidays will not be a problem
He can stay with a priest/pastor during hols
My cent.

That boy needs some real love first to outgrow his bad habits as a boarding school could have worse influence on him at the moment.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by yvelchstores(f): 4:15pm On Mar 12, 2020
Vyvyanvyvy:

He will be 12 years in August , my daughter is 6 years, I have one daughter for my husband she is 2 years and I’m pregnant with another one. Their father is not in Nigeria and I don’t have his contact or his siblings. Yes I have a grocery shop I foot 70% bills in my house
sorry for all you are going through. I don't think it's fair on your part. Your husband is making babies through you, why do i say this? Because you already have a son and a daughter. This would not have been an issue if he accepted them as you both agreed! Now your son is about to be homeless! You were deceived by that man because I know no mother will accept this current situation. Since you foot70% of the bills, you would have been better off with your son and daughter alone. You chose marriage cos you don't want to be alone, now your son is almost homeless. You are bearing even more children for him, my own is this, PUT A CLOSE EYE ON YOUR DAUGHTER SO HE DOESNT EVER MOLEST HER. If her elder brother was in same house, she would have been protected. Madam, do something!

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by crackkhaus: 4:40pm On Mar 12, 2020
Vyvyanvyvy:

I foot 70% of the bills , I pay my daughter school fee including my first child with my husband I pay half of her school fee ,all my son need is a place to stay, my husband won’t be the one paying his school fee
Then divorce the man and handle your shít by yourself since he wants none of it, it's not by force.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Sotland: 4:41pm On Mar 12, 2020
You said you had two children for the first man, yet you don't know or have link to any of his family or siblings that you could send the boy to right?.. this is so absurd!! I reserve my further comments..

21 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by rain21(f): 4:42pm On Mar 12, 2020
you were doing very well for yourself with two kids to cater for, and you still went ahead to remarry. what for??
and you are having two extra kids now, making a total of four, worse still with the kind of man you have as husband

it's complicated already

40 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by davidpeace99: 5:06pm On Mar 12, 2020
Cleaning/Arranging of your entire house - My name is David, i live in Surulere. If you are out here looking for an affordable way to clean your entire house, kindly give me a call 08110275067 or message via whatsapp.
Thanks
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Saintmary(f): 5:18pm On Mar 12, 2020
24kmagic:

Wait, what?
What did you just type?
What you saw.
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Saintmary(f): 5:21pm On Mar 12, 2020
Vyvyanvyvy:

Thanks am thinking of going there this Sunday
No problem
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Sixfeetbelle: 5:22pm On Mar 12, 2020
We need your objective mind and decision making skills on this post.

Cc: Risenphoenix
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by samfuntua: 5:24pm On Mar 12, 2020
am not supporting your husband but i think he has his fears because of your son attitude

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by crackkhaus: 5:26pm On Mar 12, 2020
Davash222:

How is she independent when she’s still living with a man
If she’s independent, let her divorce the man and rent a house for herself and her kids. That’s what I call independent.
She’s begging a man to accommodate her son and you’re claiming she’s independent.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 12, 2020
Another tales by moonlight.

Fake stories now the order of the day on this forum

7 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Oyindidi(f): 5:33pm On Mar 12, 2020
Davash222:

See the kind of question you’re asking Independent woman.
Lol
Get out! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (59) (Reply)

How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son / Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady / Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.