Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,609 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

A Man Whose Wife Is A Housewife Is A Destiny Killer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man Whose Wife Is A Housewife Is A Destiny Killer (476 Views)

Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago / Masturbation Is Never A Destiny Killer. / Man Whose Bride Canceled Wedding Finds Love Again, Gets Engaged On New Year Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Whose Wife Is A Housewife Is A Destiny Killer by Undissputed(m): 6:26pm On Mar 12, 2020
A man whose wife is a housewife is a potential destiny killer...unless he changes.

When I say housewife, I don't mean a man whose wife:

1. works from home
2. Is physically disadvantaged

When I say housewife, I mean a wife who predominantly stays at home doing nothing apart from the normal house chores. A woman who cooks, eats, sleeps and watches movies all day.

A wife should be a partner, assistant, stakeholder, shareholder and co-ordinator in the family with her husband and not just an entitled beneficiary. It's time we start to change the narrative. A woman is not a weakling or a weaker vessel as seen in verse 17 below.

I'll leave you all with the following quotes:

Proverbs 31:10-31

13 She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands.

14 She is like the merchants' ships; she bringeth her food from afar.

16 She considereth a field, and buyeth it: with the fruit of her hands she planteth a vineyard.

17 She girdeth her loins with strength, and strengtheneth her arms.

18 She perceiveth that her merchandise is good: her candle goeth not out by night.

19 She layeth her hands to the spindle, and her hands hold the distaff.

24 She maketh fine linen, and selleth it; and delivereth girdles unto the merchant.

27 She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness.
Re: A Man Whose Wife Is A Housewife Is A Destiny Killer by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 12, 2020
like those ones who sit at home watching telemondo 24/7 while the housegirl does all the work cheesy
apart from religion if u look at it healthwise any woman who sits at home all day doing nothing is destroying her body cheesy.so all those men who insist their wife sit at home while they go outside to hustle are doing their wives great disservice.
Re: A Man Whose Wife Is A Housewife Is A Destiny Killer by Davash222(m): 6:29pm On Mar 12, 2020
Don't blame the husband, Most of them don't have the skills, intelligence or qualifications to work. They just cook, eat, shit, fucck, born, breastfeed the baby and husband, that's all!

1 Like

Re: A Man Whose Wife Is A Housewife Is A Destiny Killer by Undissputed(m): 6:31pm On Mar 12, 2020
lefulefu:
like those ones who sit at home watching telemondo 24/7 while the housegirl does all the work cheesy
apart from religion if u look at it healthwise any woman who sits at home all day doing nothing is destroying her body cheesy.so all those men who insist their wife sit at home while they go outside to hustle are doing their wives great disservice.

That's a good point. What I described above is the real definition of Feminism.
Re: A Man Whose Wife Is A Housewife Is A Destiny Killer by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 12, 2020
Undissputed:

That's a good point. What I described above is the real definition of Feminism.
its not feminism..its just pure laziness.
Re: A Man Whose Wife Is A Housewife Is A Destiny Killer by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 12, 2020
Davash222:
Don't blame the husband, Most of them don't have the skills, intelligence or qualifications to work. They just cook, eat, shit, fucck, born, breastfeed the baby and husband, that's all!
and will be adding excess weight as well cry.such men are trying though grin.
Re: A Man Whose Wife Is A Housewife Is A Destiny Killer by ghettokid1(m): 6:34pm On Mar 12, 2020
There is nothing like that sir, they are just too lazy
Re: A Man Whose Wife Is A Housewife Is A Destiny Killer by Undissputed(m): 6:34pm On Mar 12, 2020
lefulefu:

No, I mean the balance or equating of male and female responsibility is Feminism.
Re: A Man Whose Wife Is A Housewife Is A Destiny Killer by ebuk4real(m): 6:40pm On Mar 12, 2020
grin cheesy

Call them fish brain now and you will be accused of insulting someone.....
Re: A Man Whose Wife Is A Housewife Is A Destiny Killer by Iyiataata92: 6:41pm On Mar 12, 2020
lefulefu:
I don't think feminists are lazy. They can't compete with men if they can't do what men do.
The problem is that their hardwork makes them think they are equal to men
Re: A Man Whose Wife Is A Housewife Is A Destiny Killer by chatinent: 6:45pm On Mar 12, 2020
The man is a destiny killer, agreed. The woman is a foolish fool.
Re: A Man Whose Wife Is A Housewife Is A Destiny Killer by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 12, 2020
Iyiataata92:

I don't think feminists are lazy. They can't compete with men if they can't do what men do.
The problem is that their hardwork makes them think they are equal to men
women drive trucks in america..also in the US there are women who work in telecommunication sectors doing field work.u see them climbing electric poles trying to rectify any issue so if u talking about the west maybe the feminist have some point.but if u talking about naija i take God beg u pls forget it cheesy.In naija how many women in the police force are involved in any feild work cheesy.in yankee female cops go out in the street to hunt for criminals.
Re: A Man Whose Wife Is A Housewife Is A Destiny Killer by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:55pm On Mar 12, 2020
a wife who KNOWINGLY/GLADLY marry such man is a dumbaaasss who deserves anything she gets from that donkey she calls "husband"-
Re: A Man Whose Wife Is A Housewife Is A Destiny Killer by Iyiataata92: 7:04pm On Mar 12, 2020
lefulefu:
women drive trucks in america..also in the US there are women who work in telecommunication sectors doing field work.u see them climbing electric poles trying to rectify any issue so if u talking about the west maybe the feminist have some point.but if u talking about naija i take God beg u pls forget it cheesy.In naija how many women in the police force are involved in any feild work cheesy.in yankee female cops go out in the street to hunt for criminals.
I've seen female police officers and soldiers with guns. The problem is the the senior officers who are mostly male don't believe in the abilities of the women

(1) (Reply)

How Has The Lockdown Affected Your Relationship With Your Partner? / The Origin Of The 4 Market Days In Igboland / Military Ladies/civilian Guys Connect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.