Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Masturbation Is Never A Destiny Killer. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Masturbation Is Never A Destiny Killer. (1483 Views)

A Man Whose Wife Is A Housewife Is A Destiny Killer / Masturbation Is Killing Me!! / "Masturbation Is More Evil Than Fornication" - Man Lists Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Masturbation Is Never A Destiny Killer. by GuyWise101(m): 8:11am On Jul 12, 2020
I don't know how some people came to this conclusion that wanking is evil and other negative things like making you not to reach your potentials.

Guys as for me soapy has been a helping hand to me and have given me power over women and there is no negativity in my life whatever.

If you see soapy as evil biko quit but don't drag other people, some of us are comfortable with it.

2 Likes

Re: Masturbation Is Never A Destiny Killer. by donbachi(m): 8:36am On Jul 12, 2020
Since it does not uplift it,either...must u continue in sin?

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Is Never A Destiny Killer. by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 12, 2020
Stop when you can
He get why

3 Likes

Re: Masturbation Is Never A Destiny Killer. by zionmde: 9:33am On Jul 12, 2020
leave those over religious zealots. they are mostly utterly lazy and refuse to upgrade their skills and careers. always looking for wat they can attribute their failures to.
Destiny killer ko
Destiny virus ni

3 Likes

Re: Masturbation Is Never A Destiny Killer. by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 12, 2020
I don't even get arouse anymore due to constant wanking.
Re: Masturbation Is Never A Destiny Killer. by GuyWise101(m): 10:12am On Jul 12, 2020
comshots:
I don't even get arouse anymore due to constant wanking.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Masturbation Is Never A Destiny Killer. by illicit(m): 10:59am On Jul 12, 2020
Quit o
Abeg
Re: Masturbation Is Never A Destiny Killer. by oluwaseyi0: 11:03am On Jul 12, 2020
donbachi:
Since it does not uplift it,either...must u continue in sin?

It uplift, it prevents greater crime
Re: Masturbation Is Never A Destiny Killer. by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 12, 2020
Men from the age of 60 are supposed to masturbate cause masturbating prevents testicular cancer
Re: Masturbation Is Never A Destiny Killer. by Olamotad: 12:27pm On Jul 12, 2020
kindly read from verse 1. this man was destroyed for spilling his sperm on d floor. bro. it is a sin. In the spirit world your sperm contentmeans a lot and if u think it does not, look for a sincere person e.g. those prostitue.they will tell u they can use d semen in your condom to steal ur destiny. its a sin. but the reason why u do them now and not feel DAT much Is cox Jesus died on d cross for our sins. but when its too much Gods anger can strike. so repent from it bikonu.

Genesis 38:9 And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother.
Genesis 38:10 And the thing which he did displeased the LORD: wherefore he slew him also
Re: Masturbation Is Never A Destiny Killer. by Kyra1(f): 12:33pm On Jul 12, 2020
Oya continue nah. Why are you telling us

A word is enough for the wise.
You can lead a horse to water but you can't force it to drink.
Re: Masturbation Is Never A Destiny Killer. by Gentle0wavez: 2:34pm On Jul 12, 2020
Lol, it doesn't affect your destiny or future. It only affects your sex life depending on how you do it.
Re: Masturbation Is Never A Destiny Killer. by Meedon: 2:37pm On Jul 12, 2020
Sir what of fornication and adultry, are the evil or not?

Olamotad:
kindly read from verse 1. this man was destroyed for spilling his sperm on d floor. bro. it is a sin. In the spirit world your sperm contentmeans a lot and if u think it does not, look for a sincere person e.g. those prostitue.they will tell u they can use d semen in your condom to steal ur destiny. its a sin. but the reason why u do them now and not feel DAT much Is cox Jesus died on d cross for our sins. but when its too much Gods anger can strike. so repent from it bikonu.

Genesis 38:9 And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother.
Genesis 38:10 And the thing which he did displeased the LORD: wherefore he slew him also

Re: Masturbation Is Never A Destiny Killer. by gnykelly(m): 2:45pm On Jul 12, 2020
Bros sex is both physical and spiritual please stop wanking
Re: Masturbation Is Never A Destiny Killer. by Myk1234: 7:15pm On Jul 15, 2020
You wish...
Re: Masturbation Is Never A Destiny Killer. by callmeRichie(m): 7:32pm On Jul 15, 2020
we should not do fornication, we should not do adultery, we should not kiss, and now somebody cannot fvck him/herself again embarassed undecided haba now, do u want us to go to hellgrin

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Only Cure To Masturbation Addiction / ** / Why Are Ladies Saying This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.