Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,756 members, 7,831,444 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

See Why This Lady Lost Her Marriage Opportunity. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Why This Lady Lost Her Marriage Opportunity. (3693 Views)

Lady Cancels Her Marriage After Mother-In-Law Stopped Her From Killing A Python / Funaab Lady Lost Her Temper After A Guy Turned Her Request Down! / Lady Lost Her Boyfriend To Slay Queen, Vows To Sleep With Other Lady's Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Why This Lady Lost Her Marriage Opportunity. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 13, 2020
chatinent:
I hate any relationship rubbish talks from females. They all suck in relationships.
She still love the guy now grin
Re: See Why This Lady Lost Her Marriage Opportunity. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 13, 2020
Ariza:
"Did you have sex with him? "

"Yes but not for long".... grin grin cheesy
Sex done quickly, OP cool
Re: See Why This Lady Lost Her Marriage Opportunity. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 13, 2020
SisterFire:
...Foolish inexperienced ladies espiacially some roaming here ,hates staying with a rare special man like this ...
...He didn't even beat her

cheesy i remember many years back ,when I angered my goodbad husband ,I was begging him to beat me ,just to avoid those divorce inclined malice ...he laffed n said I have already beaten u spiritually n he let bygone be bygone!

...sometimes men who beat women still want them around (stupid littlekids will argue with me)
Mard Part 1&2 shocked
Re: See Why This Lady Lost Her Marriage Opportunity. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 13, 2020
Lostz:
how many did you turn down in your prime?
Is she not playing in the UCL again?? shocked
Re: See Why This Lady Lost Her Marriage Opportunity. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 13, 2020
freethinker01:
Man like me.
Was dating a very beautiful (8/10) delectable, gorgeous and a highly intelligent lady some 6 years ago, the best relationship I ever had (a son even came out of it). I told her my deal-breaker was cheating and there's no going back even if we were marriage is 50 years old. She knew she was beautiful and had lots of guys' attention. Boom, then she had sex with a colleague of hers twice. I found out immediately, and I told her it's over. She thought she could have her way cus of her intoxicating beauty but no, I stood my ground told her point blank that I'll be dead a thousand times before I take her back. She cried and cried, asked me what'll be the fate of our son and I told her she should have thought of that before she engaged in it.
Every friend that knew us together begged me so did her mum, even my mom and dad wasn't exempted.
No love for a cheating lady whatsoever.
Na man you be!!!

You should be a role model for many generations to come!!!
Re: See Why This Lady Lost Her Marriage Opportunity. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 13, 2020
eni4real:
Is she not playing in the UCL again?? shocked
she is now in Nigerian league

1 Like

Re: See Why This Lady Lost Her Marriage Opportunity. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 13, 2020
Lostz:
she is now in Nigerian league
Haa grin
Re: See Why This Lady Lost Her Marriage Opportunity. by Mustiboy(m): 3:39pm On Mar 13, 2020
freethinker01:
Man like me.
Was dating a very beautiful (8/10) delectable, gorgeous and a highly intelligent lady some 6 years ago, the best relationship I ever had (a son even came out of it). I told her my deal-breaker was cheating and there's no going back even if we were marriage is 50 years old. She knew she was beautiful and had lots of guys' attention. Boom, then she had sex with a colleague of hers twice. I found out immediately, and I told her it's over. She thought she could have her way cus of her intoxicating beauty but no, I stood my ground told her point blank that I'll be dead a thousand times before I take her back. She cried and cried, asked me what'll be the fate of our son and I told her she should have thought of that before she engaged in it.
Every friend that knew us together begged me so did her mum, even my mom and dad wasn't exempted.
I envy you
Re: See Why This Lady Lost Her Marriage Opportunity. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 13, 2020
SweetBuns:
are you okay?
I am still in my prime
Re: See Why This Lady Lost Her Marriage Opportunity. by freethinker01: 4:19pm On Mar 13, 2020
eni4real:
Na man you be!!!

You should be a role model for many generations to come!!!
Oddly enough, my friends then were like, guy, how did u manage to date a girl as beautiful as this? When they found out she cheated, most of them was like I should forgive her that it was a mistake. A mistake that would likely repeat itself in the nearest future. I might not be a regular handsome guy but my self-esteem is top-notch and I don't settle for less. Even my gees were like if this girl cheats on me, na to dey beg am oo. My dad inclusive was like I'm sure she made a mistake cus he's very fond of her. ( she is a very homely girl, was free with him, calls him to check on him and when we come visiting, she makes sure she gets something for my mom and dad hence, the soft spot for her). Could remember when she was pregnant, the care my parents gave her was like caring for a new born baby, they both loved her like their daughter. But nah, I have standard, you're not doing me a favour by dating me. I'm a man with ego and principles once you go beyond reasonable bounds, trust me no going back.

To guys out there, this is the kind of standard you should have, let her know from the outset these are the things I want and be lucid and blunt about this to avoid stories that touch.

6 Likes

Re: See Why This Lady Lost Her Marriage Opportunity. by CsRockefeller(m): 4:24pm On Mar 13, 2020
freethinker01:

Oddly enough, my friends then were like, guy, how did u manage to date a girl as beautiful as this? When they found out she cheated, most of them was like I should forgive her that it was a mistake. A mistake that would likely repeat itself in the nearest future. I might not be a regular handsome guy but my self-esteem is top-notch and I don't settle for less. Even my gees were like if this girl cheats on me, na to dey beg am oo. My dad inclusive was like I'm sure she made a mistake cus he's very fond of her ( she is a very homely girl, was free with him, calls him to check on him and when we come visiting, she makes sure she gets something for my mom and dad hence the soft spot for her) But nah, I have standard, you're not doing me a favour by dating me. I'm a man with ego and principles once you go beyond reasonable bounds, trust me no going back.

To guys out there, this is the kind of standard you should have, let her know from the outset these are the things I want and be lucid and blunt about this to avoid stories that touch.

You did the right thing joor. Is there any man in the world that is awarded the Nobel prize or makes the Forbes list because of a woman's beauty?

My mum and sisters are the only women that really matter to me, maybe when I find a wife, I might add her to that category.

1 Like

Re: See Why This Lady Lost Her Marriage Opportunity. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 13, 2020
Why does it look like her prime concern is the diamond ring?

Anyway, she should go and meet the new man and continue with the unfinished business. She can do 'all night' this time.

I love her dad's stance sha. Exactly what I woukd have done if I were to be in his shoes.
Re: See Why This Lady Lost Her Marriage Opportunity. by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 5:16pm On Mar 13, 2020
Give that man some chilled beer! grin grin grin
Re: See Why This Lady Lost Her Marriage Opportunity. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 13, 2020
freethinker01:
Man like me.

Real G. Forgive and she will cheat and cover it again and again
Re: See Why This Lady Lost Her Marriage Opportunity. by generalissimo(m): 5:26pm On Mar 13, 2020
I just can't imagine o
jasman1:
Just imagining what Naija will look like when all these bastards they keep producing are grown
Re: See Why This Lady Lost Her Marriage Opportunity. by Adgideon(m): 6:13pm On Mar 13, 2020
You did what you feel is right and wanted cos according to you, he was drunk and u are in ur right sense meaning you rape the guy, had sex with him without his knowing, punishable under 9ja law. For ur father, I troway salute, for your mum, I dey look her they sorry 4 her, what confidence will he have on u again when u'll still b seeing the guy, n might still bang him coz you enjoyed it. You are not sorry 4 what you did, but sorry 4 what you are about to loose, i won't pray for him to accept u back, but can only hope he does not at of pity, but 4 genuine 4gvness
Re: See Why This Lady Lost Her Marriage Opportunity. by Martinez39s(m): 6:27pm On Mar 13, 2020
SweetBuns:
How I wish I had such a good man
Lack of self control has made this one to lose a gem sad
lol. Hardship and desperation are speaking through you. If you had such a man, you will still give him trouble and drama once he makes you comfortable. grin
Re: See Why This Lady Lost Her Marriage Opportunity. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 13, 2020
freethinker01:

Oddly enough, my friends then were like, guy, how did u manage to date a girl as beautiful as this? When they found out she cheated, most of them was like I should forgive her that it was a mistake. A mistake that would likely repeat itself in the nearest future. I might not be a regular handsome guy but my self-esteem is top-notch and I don't settle for less. Even my gees were like if this girl cheats on me, na to dey beg am oo. My dad inclusive was like I'm sure she made a mistake cus he's very fond of her. ( she is a very homely girl, was free with him, calls him to check on him and when we come visiting, she makes sure she gets something for my mom and dad hence, the soft spot for her). Could remember when she was pregnant, the care my parents gave her was like caring for a new born baby, they both loved her like their daughter. But nah, I have standard, you're not doing me a favour by dating me. I'm a man with ego and principles once you go beyond reasonable bounds, trust me no going back.

I'm sure your Friend must have learnt from your stance!!! It is priceless!!
Re: See Why This Lady Lost Her Marriage Opportunity. by sabolee130(m): 9:05pm On Mar 13, 2020
A LPG cooking gas company located in Lagos State and a soon to be opened location in ibeju Lekki seeks to enage the services of committed, resourceful, results-giving & passionate professional and individual in the vacant position below:
Job Title: Accountant/Admin
Job Requirements
B.Sc. / HND Accounting,finance,bussiness administration or related field

Job Title:Sales Officer
Job requirements
B.sc./HND in bussiness management,admin,marketting or related field

Job Title:Procurement &supply officer
Job requirement :B.sc./HND in purchasing &supply or related field

Job Title:Secretary/PA
Job Requirement:
B.sc./HND in bussiness admin or related field

Job Title:Office assistant

Job Title:Driver
Job Requirement :
Valid Drivers license

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: whatsapp 09024580594 using their Position applied for (in BOLD fonts)
Re: See Why This Lady Lost Her Marriage Opportunity. by kokomilala(m): 10:04pm On Mar 13, 2020
Women are like animals who follow their instincts. In the heat of passion, you didn't use your head.You deliberately let down your guard,because you let the animal ride you instead if you to ride the animal.
Re: See Why This Lady Lost Her Marriage Opportunity. by daben1(m): 10:26pm On Mar 13, 2020
freethinker01:

brooo, if say I get job, I for send you like 10k make you take buy some bottles put for fridge.. But... embarassed embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Husband Set Video Camera In His Room Only To See Wife Sleeping With Another Man / What Do Women Enjoy From Bringing Men Down ? (Photos) / Share Ur SIMP Or Funny Dating Experience...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.