Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

See Why This Lady Lost Her Marriage Opportunity. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Why This Lady Lost Her Marriage Opportunity. (3684 Views)

Lady Cancels Her Marriage After Mother-In-Law Stopped Her From Killing A Python / Funaab Lady Lost Her Temper After A Guy Turned Her Request Down! / Lady Lost Her Boyfriend To Slay Queen, Vows To Sleep With Other Lady's Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Why This Lady Lost Her Marriage Opportunity. by MiztaFabuloz(m): 7:48pm On Mar 12, 2020
I just saw this story online and decided to share. What do you guys think?

Dear Aunty Lisa

I am 25 years old, and I am having a problem. I have been going with a guy since I was 18. He was the first man for me. He took my virg_inity. He became a part of my family. Everybody in my family loves him. He is a very helpful man. He has a fairly good education. He treats me well.

When I was going to college, he gave me all the support I needed. We have one child together. We got engaged two years ago. I made a big mistake and I admitted it to him. Now he is telling me that he doesn’t want me in his life anymore. I did something I never thought I would do. The company I work with organised a retreat, and I had to attend. It was just from Friday to Sunday.

One of the guys at my workplace, who likes me and I like him too, attended the seminar. Satan got into my head. This guy and I went out, and we had too much to drink. I wasn’t drunk. I knew what I was doing, but I couldn’t resist this guy. At work, I have ignored him. He has a way of sending roses for me, but I always remind him that I have a man.

I am in such trouble now because as soon as I got back, my fiancé heard that I went out with this guy. All he kept asking me was “did you have se_x with him?”, and finally I said: “Yes, but it wasn’t for long.”

He said: “All right, I am not going to hit you, but we have to part.” I have never gone on my knees to beg a man, but I went down on my knees for him to forgive me and to give me another chance, but he wouldn’t.

To make matters worse, he went and told my parents what happened and my father cursed me. My mother begged him to forgive me, but my father said that he should leave me and let the man I had se_x with take care of me.

Aunty, this man gave me a beautiful diamond engagement ring. He told me that I can keep everything that he has given me except the engagement ring. He wants it back. I asked him what would he do with it and he said he will keep it, but I should not wear it. This ring means so much to me. I still love this man. He doesn’t believe that, but I do. What can you do for me? I find myself unable to sleep. I just can’t stop crying.

1 Like

Re: See Why This Lady Lost Her Marriage Opportunity. by Nwodosis(m): 7:53pm On Mar 12, 2020
She failed the rule of cheating "thou shall not be caught"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why This Lady Lost Her Marriage Opportunity. by chatinent: 7:56pm On Mar 12, 2020
I hate any relationship rubbish talks from females. They all suck in relationships.

8 Likes

Re: See Why This Lady Lost Her Marriage Opportunity. by SweetBuns(f): 7:56pm On Mar 12, 2020
How I wish I had such a good man
Lack of self control has made this one to lose a gem sad

2 Likes

Re: See Why This Lady Lost Her Marriage Opportunity. by GOFRONT(m): 7:59pm On Mar 12, 2020
You see, you see........See what you done to yasef.....

Tow tow nor dey stay one place....
Re: See Why This Lady Lost Her Marriage Opportunity. by coolestofall(m): 8:30pm On Mar 12, 2020
Now thats a man.

13 Likes

Re: See Why This Lady Lost Her Marriage Opportunity. by anthonyuncle(m): 8:45pm On Mar 12, 2020
wakanda selfish debauchery is dz
Re: See Why This Lady Lost Her Marriage Opportunity. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 12, 2020
"Did you have sex with him? "

"Yes but not for long".... grin grin cheesy

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Why This Lady Lost Her Marriage Opportunity. by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:37pm On Mar 12, 2020
in the voice of Mou
"i have absolutely nussing to say"
Re: See Why This Lady Lost Her Marriage Opportunity. by Nickisindigo(m): 7:48am On Mar 13, 2020
SweetBuns:
lol, but which one do you have

1 Like

Re: See Why This Lady Lost Her Marriage Opportunity. by SisterFire(f): 8:34am On Mar 13, 2020
...Foolish inexperienced ladies espiacially some roaming here ,hates staying with a rare special man like this ...
...He didn't even beat her

cheesy i remember many years back ,when I angered my goodbad husband ,I was begging him to beat me ,just to avoid those divorce inclined malice ...he laffed n said I have already beaten u spiritually n he let bygone be bygone!

...sometimes men who beat women still want them around (stupid littlekids will argue with me)
Re: See Why This Lady Lost Her Marriage Opportunity. by yvelchstores(f): 9:12am On Mar 13, 2020
SisterFire:
...Foolish inexperienced ladies espiacially some roaming here ,hates staying with a rare special man like this ...

cheesy i remember many years back ,when I angered my goodbad husband ,I was begging him to beat me ,just to avoid those divorce inclined malice ...he laffed n said I have already beaten u spiritually n he let bygone be bygone!

...sometimes men who beat women still want them around (stupid littlekids will argue with me)
na war o.

1 Like

Re: See Why This Lady Lost Her Marriage Opportunity. by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 13, 2020
SweetBuns:
how many did you turn down in your prime?
Re: See Why This Lady Lost Her Marriage Opportunity. by proclinician: 10:00am On Mar 13, 2020
Real man there. No arguments tell a few who care to listen and show is over. If na me I will take anything I bought. Anything and everything.
Re: See Why This Lady Lost Her Marriage Opportunity. by IDFWU(m): 11:12am On Mar 13, 2020
Written, Produced and Directed by Tyler Perry grin

3 Likes

Re: See Why This Lady Lost Her Marriage Opportunity. by NCarthur(m): 11:28am On Mar 13, 2020
Go to his best friend or someone he confides in then talk to the person to beg on behalf of you bcus he'll never listen to you. Then give him space. And pray hard cus our type we hardly forgive a cheating partner if we're sincere with them.

1 Like

Re: See Why This Lady Lost Her Marriage Opportunity. by freethinker01: 11:38am On Mar 13, 2020
Man like me.
Was dating a very beautiful (8/10) delectable, gorgeous and a highly intelligent lady some 6 years ago, the best relationship I ever had (a son even came out of it). I told her my deal-breaker was cheating and there's no going back even if we were marriage is 50 years old. She knew she was beautiful and had lots of guys' attention. Boom, then she had sex with a colleague of hers twice. I found out immediately, and I told her it's over. She thought she could have her way cus of her intoxicating beauty but no, I stood my ground told her point blank that I'll be dead a thousand times before I take her back. She cried and cried, asked me what'll be the fate of our son and I told her she should have thought of that before she engaged in it.
Every friend that knew us together begged me so did her mum, even my mom and dad wasn't exempted.
No love for a cheating lady whatsoever.

22 Likes

Re: See Why This Lady Lost Her Marriage Opportunity. by Olakunleyakub(m): 11:45am On Mar 13, 2020
Smiles..funny dough
Nwodosis:
She failed the rule of cheating "thou shall not be caught"
Re: See Why This Lady Lost Her Marriage Opportunity. by Olakunleyakub(m): 11:46am On Mar 13, 2020
You can say that again
You just made my day with this comment.
SweetBuns:
Re: See Why This Lady Lost Her Marriage Opportunity. by SweetCunt97(f): 11:51am On Mar 13, 2020
Mtcheeew, as if the fiancé dicvk wasn't enough. You knowingly cheated, you should accept d consequences. Common sense suppose tell you say people fit go jabo and your fiance would know of d affair.

People who cheat should take responsibility of their actions and stop begging or trying to pin it on d devil...
Re: See Why This Lady Lost Her Marriage Opportunity. by SweetCunt97(f): 11:52am On Mar 13, 2020
SisterFire:

Aaawww, how lomantic

2 Likes

Re: See Why This Lady Lost Her Marriage Opportunity. by Offpoint: 11:58am On Mar 13, 2020
Typing...
Re: See Why This Lady Lost Her Marriage Opportunity. by chinchonglee(m): 11:59am On Mar 13, 2020
men!!! listen to the voice of MGTOW.

it helps

1 Like

Re: See Why This Lady Lost Her Marriage Opportunity. by frankkydee(m): 12:02pm On Mar 13, 2020
freethinker01:
Man like me.
Was dating a very beautiful (8/10) delectable, gorgeous and a highly intelligent lady some 6 years ago, the best relationship I ever had (a son even came out of it). I told her my deal-breaker was cheating and there's no going back even if we were marriage is 50 years old. She knew she was beautiful and had lots of guys' attention. Boom, then she had sex with a colleague of hers twice. I found out immediately, and I told her it's over. She thought she could have her way cus of her intoxicating beauty but no, I stood my ground told her point blank that I'll be dead a thousand times before I take her back. She cried and cried, asked me what'll be the fate of our son and I told her she should have thought of that before she engaged in it.
Every friend that knew us together begged me so did her mum, even my mom and dad wasn't exempted.
No love for a cheating lady whatsoever.

No love for any cheating lady or guy whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: See Why This Lady Lost Her Marriage Opportunity. by SisterFire(f): 12:58pm On Mar 13, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Aaawww, how lomantic
...Yes a good guy who is REALLY pained by wat his babe did will never touch her! ... sometimes we prefer beating Dan outright breakup
Re: See Why This Lady Lost Her Marriage Opportunity. by StylishLord(m): 12:58pm On Mar 13, 2020
Now i know that ur village people are after u
Re: See Why This Lady Lost Her Marriage Opportunity. by Rhaspody(m): 1:03pm On Mar 13, 2020
Eyaa
Re: See Why This Lady Lost Her Marriage Opportunity. by Babaibejii: 1:10pm On Mar 13, 2020
MiztaFabuloz:

Dear Aunty Lisa

I am 25 years old, and I am having a problem. I have been going with a guy since I was 18. He was the first man for me. He took my virg_inity. He became a part of my family. Everybody in my family loves him. He is a very helpful man. He has a fairly good education. He treats me well.

When I was going to college, he gave me all the support I needed. We have one child together. We got engaged two years ago. I made a big mistake and I admitted it to him. Now he is telling me that he doesn’t want me in his life anymore. I did something I never thought I would do. The company I work with organised a retreat, and I had to attend. It was just from Friday to Sunday.

One of the guys at my workplace, who likes me and I like him too, attended the seminar. Satan got into my head. This guy and I went out, and we had too much to drink. I wasn’t drunk. I knew what I was doing, but I couldn’t resist this guy. At work, I have ignored him. He has a way of sending roses for me, but I always remind him that I have a man.

I am in such trouble now because as soon as I got back, my fiancé heard that I went out with this guy. All he kept asking me was “did you have se_x with him?”, and finally I said: “Yes, but it wasn’t for long.”

He said: “All right, I am not going to hit you, but we have to part.” I have never gone on my knees to beg a man, but I went down on my knees for him to forgive me and to give me another chance, but he wouldn’t.

To make matters worse, he went and told my parents what happened and my father cursed me. My mother begged him to forgive me, but my father said that he should leave me and let the man I had se_x with take care of me.

Aunty, this man gave me a beautiful diamond engagement ring. He told me that I can keep everything that he has given me except the engagement ring. He wants it back. I asked him what would he do with it and he said he will keep it, but I should not wear it. This ring means so much to me. I still love this man. He doesn’t believe that, but I do. What can you do for me? I find myself unable to sleep. I just can’t stop crying.

Even your father knows. You shldnt take a woman who cheats back, cos she will go on a chesting spree. Your best bet now is the guy you cheated with for two reasons. 1. You are fascinated by him 2. Technically you are yet to cheat.on him. So pls leave the good man for a good girl out there.
Re: See Why This Lady Lost Her Marriage Opportunity. by luckyedgal1(m): 1:13pm On Mar 13, 2020
MiztaFabuloz:

Dear Aunty Lisa

Your father is a good man I commend him.. I stand by him on his words. Go to the man you like and see if he really likes you.

2 Likes

Re: See Why This Lady Lost Her Marriage Opportunity. by jasman1: 1:20pm On Mar 13, 2020
Just imagining what Naija will look like when all these bastards they keep producing are grown

1 Like

Re: See Why This Lady Lost Her Marriage Opportunity. by SweetBuns(f): 1:28pm On Mar 13, 2020
Lostz:
how many did you turn down in your prime?
are you okay?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abia State 1million Naira Bride Price List / Muslim-christian Love Story Going Awry: What Can We Do? / I Miss Him Already

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.